Roomies Pt. 07

Story Info
Actions and consequences.
2.4k words
4.53
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal finished her rinse and turned off the shower. She didn't plan on needing a change of clothes, so Jake had let her borrow one of his stoner Bob Marley t-shirts. He doesn't even listen to Bob Marley, she thought.

As she caught a glimpse of the toilet, she recalled how only minutes ago she sat there trying to work out the load that Jake had left inside her, at least whatever hadn't already gushed onto the sheets. The man was designed for inseminating. Without any doubt, he was going to get some reckless girl pregnant.

With the shirt on, she paused as she pressed her hand to the door. There was another voice other than Jake's in the small apartment. She opened the door and walked out to see another young man in the living room. He was shorter and thinner than Jake, but he was fitter. He no doubt played a sport for the college. The young man noticed her, and she noticed his jaw hang open a bit as he took in the sight of her in nothing but the oversized shirt.

Her heart started to race, and she could feel her cheeks become hot as she realized how exposed she was. Her body was only covered by the thing and now slightly damp white fabric. He'd be needing less of his imagination if he stayed any longer.

Jake had just finished bagging up some weed and turned from his desk. "Oh, Sean, this is Crystal. Dillon's girlfriend...you know, Kayla's boyfriend's friend."

The young man gave a shy wave, "Hey." It seemed like he had no experience talking to women. His timidness did not match his looks. He shouldn't have had any issues attracting a partner.

"Nice to meet you," she said, trying to hide her own embarrassment. Crystal shook off the shock, no doubt after Jake's introduction, Sean had a countless number of narratives of why she was there, and what they had been doing. The fact that he introduced her as someone's girlfriend probably marked her as easy game. Not to mention to smell of sex, sight of the disheveled sheets and her tangled, oil-stained panties still on the bed. There was no hiding the fact that just a few moments ago she was splayed out on that bed getting piped.

Jake handed Sean the bag and kept his other hand extended out. Sean passed him a rolled up twenty and pocketed the bag of pot.

"Thanks, man," Sean said. "Campus is dry. You're a life saver."

"Sure thing," Jake responded. "Did you want to hang out and smoke some before you go?"

Sean gave Crystal a nervous side look, then the bed, then managed to pull his attention back to Jake. "Uh, I don't want to impose."

Jake turned to Crystal, "do you mind?"

Crystal noticed both their eyes turn to her. Their eyes locked onto the wet shirt white shirt that now clung to her tits. She felt the fabric stick to her now chilled and perky nipples. She still had to put her clothes through the wash, and she wasn't in any hurry to get back to the apartment. Dillon wasn't going to be home until morning. One bowl wouldn't hurt.

"No," she said. "Sounds like fun."

-

Dillon picked Kayla up from work and she was quiet most of the ride. She had wanted to go anywhere but the apartment. When he offered to take her to Jake's, she declined his offer of taking her there too. She wanted to go and park somewhere to talk and smoke. So, he took her to Fox Field.

She packed a bowl on the ride and didn't even wait for him to put the car into "park" before taking the first hit. Her hand shook as she passed him the bowl. Kayla was shaken, it was clear to him. Dillon took his hit and passed the bowl back.

"Harry and Crystal fucked," she said. "I'm sorry."

Dillon was surprised to say the least. "What?"

"I don't know," she began. "I had Jake double back to take me back to the apartment to get my yeti cup and..." She paused and started to cry. "They sounded like animals."

Kayla took a hit from her bowl and exhaled an impressive cloud of smoke. The skunk smell of weed permeated the car. Dillon could already feel the effects. As he took the bowl from her for his turn, he was startled at her swiftness with removing the work shirt to reveal the thin, tight white top. Her small braless breasts poked through in the moonlight.

"I don't want to go back there tonight," she said. "I'm sorry to ask, but I have the key to my sister's apartment. Do you mind taking me there?"

"No," he said. "Not at all."

-

"Oh, fuck," Sean said, his voice quivering as the bed squeaked from his thrusts. The sound of the video game's pause menu filled the room.

Jake sat on the side holding the phone with one hand and his cock in the other. He stroked to match Sean's rhythm, while working hard to keep the phone's camera still.

Crystal moaned on her back, bouncing with the springs of the mattress. She mewed as she watched Sean's impressive rod enter and exit her wet hole. She kept her legs spread wide apart, bent at her hips; her feet bounced in the air every time Sean slammed into her all the way to his base. They'd shudder as she felt him stretch her out. His balls slapped against the cheeks of her ass. Every clap from their pelvis' meeting caused a vulgar "fuck" to escape her lips. Every squeak of the mattress met with the sloppy wet sounds of their sex. Every tease upon her clit sent a flood of fire through her body.

Jake's t-shirt had been pulled up to reveal her pale tits that would bounce every time Sean would prod her womb. He felt himself pulse and his lust grow more violent as he watched their motion. He clenched his jaw as he felt her tightening around his shaft on every exit like her pussy didn't want to let him go. She felt better than he imagined. He was still in such shock and excitement at the fact that he was fucking her.

Crystal reached her arms down to his waist and gripped her hands upon the cheeks of his ass which pressed her tits together. Her face contorted with her grunts as he continued to insert in his asymmetrical rhythms. Every thrust was quick and violent, while his exits slow. She savored every entry he made. On every retreat she could feel her pussy shape to his own. She pulled him in with her arms and released to try and guide his rhythm. There was no way Dillon wouldn't feel a difference in her for a few days.

Sean was too caught up in the feeling of her warmth that engulfed his cock to speak any words. The firm grip of her hands upon his ass kept him grounded enough to last a bit more. He was lost in a new world. He couldn't believe that this was how he was losing it. His dick had never been this hard. All he could do was grunt and moan until he felt himself reaching his limit.

"Oh..." was all he could manage to say as his thrusts became more rapid and violent. It was like he was trying to pound her into the mattress. His body grew hotter, and his mind was clear of all rational. The world around them disappeared and all he knew was fuck.

"Oh, fuck!" Crystal shouted as she let go of his ass. Out of some carnal instinct she pulled her legs back so that her knees were by her side at the height of her tits.

Sean threw himself forward with a loud slap as he erupted with his entire length deep inside her, his tip pressing into the limit of her depths. It was the most intense sensation he had ever felt as every shot caused him to flinch. He twitched in disbelief as he felt her move her hips beneath him, like she was milking his cock. He was disappointed it was over, he wanted more. He found the strength to give a few extra pumps of his hips and found himself aroused at how she flinched beneath him.

Crystal whimpered as she felt him grope and suckle at one of breasts. She looked over to see Jake who was still filming and stroking his cock. Despite the size of Sean's, it didn't last long enough to quite get her there.

"Don't spill it," Jake whispered as he propped up the phone's camera.

-

Dillon had fallen asleep next to Kayla on her sister's bed as she had requested. She didn't want to be alone. He slept on his side; she had requested that he put his arm around her. She just wanted the comfort of someone else there. She couldn't get to sleep. It was all keeping her up.

He made a sound, like that of a groan, but smaller and quieter. She felt his breath on the back of her neck. It sent a chill down her spine. She thought about the dildo that matched his cock according to Crystal. She had fantasized a few times, and she considered her situation.

She was in her top and her panties. Dillon had insisted on remaining fully clothed in his jeans and t-shirt. Her thoughts began to wander, and soon she was overcome with a sense of desire. The thought of him groping her while he inserts his cock into her and fucking her. Just like Harry did to Crystal.

Kayla slid her hand down to the clit and began move her finger in circular motion. She tried to keep her motions slight so as not to disturb him. But if he woke up, would it be so bad?

Her breathing became deeper as she began to feel exhilaration and liberation. She bit down on the index finger of free hand in hopes of keeping her from whimpering. Her hips begged to move but she did, she'd bump into Dillon and wake him up. But fuck.

Her body had grown warm and, as she started to reach climax, her hips bucked back. She stopped for a moment, causing her orgasm to recede. She froze and listened to see if he stirred. She could feel something nestle between her ass cheeks. He didn't stir, she didn't retreat, and she proceeded to slip her hand under her panties.

-

Crystal bounced her ass up and down, slapping against Seans balls as she fell. His cock was coated and lubed by his own seed that began to pool at his base a drip down his sack.

Sean's hands steadied her at her hips. He felt the softness of her pale skin as he lost himself in movements. His dick began to ache with how hard she made him. Unlike the first round, he was miles from his next eruption, and could take the time to run his hands along the side of her body. He tickled and trailed along her length, cupped a feel of her tits and then moved his hands back down.

With one loud scream she slammed down on his rod and shuddered. Her pussy convulsed and tightened around the shape of his cock. The bed moved, and she felt Jake press her forward and down onto Sean's chest. Sean grabbed onto her head and greedily put his open mouth to hers. Their tongues ravaging each other. They slapped each other's tongues against each other past their unlocked lips, savoring the warmth of each other's breaths.

She whimpered and whined as she felt Sean spread her ass apart and the tip of Jake's cock slap against and tease her asshole. She anticipated for his entry but gave a shout when she felt him press his dick against the edge of her occupied pussy. There was a moment of panic and slight pain as he pressed into her. The fear and excitement of something new took hold of her, and Sean's dick pulsed in a way that she could have sworn he grew larger.

Crystal broke away from her kiss, "Holy shit! Holy fuck!" She shouted without any regard for and sleeping neighbors. How could she give a shit with two cocks in their snatch.

She began to move back and forth with her hips. Her tits rubbed against Seans fit chest. The cum still inside her oozed and coated both. Once they were both inside her enough, she locked up as she felt them pump at their own rhythms.

The apartment was filled with their carnal sounds, Sean's moans, Jake's grunts, and her cries of bliss. She had never had two men in her pussy before. It seemed stupid, like something you'd only ever see in porn.

Sean remained still while savoring the sensation of Crystal's hot pussy and Jake's violent thrusts in and out of her. He licked at her neck as she was looking behind her, still in disbelief. He grabbed onto her tits and squeezed them like he was grabbing on for dear life.

Crystal whimpered and moaned in both pleasure and the tinge of pain from Sean's grip. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the sensations together. She couldn't believe she was doing this at all.

Both men seemed to grunt and flinch in tandem, and Crystal's own body flared up in what felt like fire as she tensed and arched her back, her eyes up to the ceiling, her mouth agape. She felt their cocks pulse and fire off. Her pussy, flooded, leaked around them. Together, the three of them remained still in the moment of ecstasy.

"Holy shit!" Crystal and Sean said. She brought herself down and proceeded to passionately kiss Sean, who returned the act. Jake pulled out and Sean felt the hot cum flood down his shaft before Crystal's pussy collapsed back shut, sealing the rest back inside.

Crystal sat up and snapped her head back, exasperated and catching her breath. Sean's hands continued to explore her form. She smiled with carnal joy as she caught a glimpse of the pooled mess behind her. It was too much cum, she thought. Way too much cum. She looked up to where Jake was kneeling and wondered when he had managed to grab the phone.

-

Kayla pulled her hand from her panties when she heard Dillon's phone go off. She remained still as he stirred and moved to the edge of the bed where he grabbed the device from the bedside table. The glow shined from behind her. She turned to see him sitting there, starring at his phone...his eyes wide.