All Comments on 'Rooming With an Alpha Pt. 02'

by nicebottom2007

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rob is such a jerk!

You need to find a nice dominant top who will treat you right. And appreciate your willing submissive nature and smooths body. And provide you with sexy lingerie and cute dresses. And a wig. Like I would...

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Not for me

I would suck his cock as much as he wants but I would not let him fuck my ass. I am only a Cocksucker not a faggot. I don't do anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rob is a terrible fuck!

What kind of top don't reciprocate? An awful person like Rob and the bottom Cory I think is his name needs to drop him. This is abuse and quite frankly not all that hot of a fictional story. Unless Rob gets his head out of his dad's testicles and treat his booty boy better instead of being a stereotypical jerk. I don't understand why people like writing sex story that involves assholes! Why can't we have a caring wholesome character because no one like to be treated trash in real life. Better luck next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope this isn't the end

Please don't let this be the end! There is something about being a submissive that is a bit of a turn on. The story is developing very nicely. I am anxious to see where you go from here!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 4 years ago
I Wish.

I wish a guy had discovered my love of dressing and cock when I was young. Turning me into his girl. If the Internet had been around when I was young my life would have turned out so different. Care to chat I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Damn please next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading some of the comments I agree Rob acts like a jerk but he is hot for Cory. He wants to be the dominate, alpha stud (which is fine) cause Cory wants to be the submissive, sexy bitch - so they are perfect for each other. I really like Cory's character. I love how he likes to tease, dress girly, act girly and when Rob was gliding that big dick across his tight pussy hole and he said he felt so feminine I came all over my tummy. If Cory ever gets tired of Rob, let me know and I'll gladly take over being Rob's feminine bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicebottom2007@nicebottom2007
I believe real men should be served. I'm lower than an Alpha and my place is on my knees before him to suck him off on command and bend over when he orders me to.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES