Rooming with Mark Pt. 06

Story Info
Mark and G in their new place.
1.8k words
4.73
5.8k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I got out of his truck, grabbed my bags, and started heading up to our new apartment. I was walking behind Mark the whole time staring at his wonderful ass, thinking of fucking him as I've done a hundred times before. I swore I'd never get tired of my cock in his ass, or his cock in mine. My hard cock was pushing against my pants ever since I saw him at the airport. It was aching to be released.

I snapped out of it when we reached the door. Mark opened it up, we took our shoes off at the door, and we walked in. I saw this place once already when we applied for it before summer started. Luckily it already came furnished. It came with 2 couches, 2 chairs, and a double bed in each bedroom. Mark already had some of our stuff in the living room and kitchen. He lead me to the bedroom he picked out.

"Here's my room." He gestured in front of us. Then he pointed to the room next door. "I set your stuff in there. I wasn't sure which room you'd want."

"It's perfect." I replied smiling. "It's the one I would choose." Of course I'd pick the one next to him. It would make it easier to sneak into each other's bed every night. I'm sure that was his thought as well when he chose the room. His wicked smile aimed at me only confirmed it.

We just stared at each other for a moment before I pushed him into his room. We could finish the tour later. I only had one thing on my mind, and it wasn't unpacking. We threw my bags to the ground. I pushed Mark onto his bed and start kissing him. I was met with no resistance. He returned my kiss and shoved his tongue in my mouth, which I accepted. His hands moved to my ass, as my hand moved to his covered cock, which was already hard again.

Mark flipped me onto my back before I could go further. He got back on top, looked at me with a smile and said. "My turn now."

I smiled back, knowing full well what he meant. He kissed me on the lips briefly before moving down to my neck, planting kisses. He lifted my shirt up and off as he kept kissing my chest, then down to my abs. Once he reached the bottom of my stomach, he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off with my boxers, making my hard cock bounce toward my stomach. Like me, Mark wasted no time as he grabbed my cock and hungrily engulfed it into his warm mouth.

I missed this so much. His touch, his warmth, his lips wrapped around my cock. It was one of the greatest feelings ever, and it was only going to get better.

"Fuck yes." I moaned to Mark. "You missed doing this to me?"

"Mhmm." Was all Mark could get out with a mouth full of cock.

Mark was sucking my cock with a vigor and lust that I've never seen from him before. These last few months have definitely affected him. There was more passion. He felt more attentive, like nothing else mattered in that moment except my pleasure.

He further proved my point by sticking a finger into my tight ass, all while still sucking my cock. My moans were really picking up. I warned him I was going to cum soon. All that made him do was speed up and suck my cock deeper into his mouth and throat. I only lasted another minute before I let out a loud moan and shot my cum into his warm mouth. Mark swallowed all I had to give, which was quite alot. I was saving up for this day. Shot after shot of my huge load went into his eager mouth and down his throat. Fuck, it was so sexy.

Before I had a chance to catch my breath, Mark flipped over onto my stomach. He shred all his clothes off before he spread my cheeks and dove his tongue into my hole. It looks like he wasn't done with me yet. Good.

I moaned loudly against Mark's tongue. I pushed my ass against his face, begging him to go deeper. Mark obliged, sticking his tongue deep in my ass. He kept this up for a few minutes before taking his tongue out and replacing it with 2 of his fingers. Once he hit my prostate, my cock got hard again. I was in a delirious state of ecstacy and I never wanted him to stop. But I wanted more.

"Mmm fuck me, baby. Fuck me please. I need your cock." I moaned to him.

With that, Mark pulled his fingers out. He sat me up on my hands and knees and lined his cock up with my awaiting ass. He pushed it in, slow but steady. There wasn't much pain anymore when we did this. It was almost all pleasure. Mark slid all the way in before he started fucking me. His hard cock deep in my ass made me feel full and complete.

"Faster, baby." I pleaded.

Mark then started pounding my ass faster and harder. I was in heaven. I've thought of little else but this for the last 3 months. It was just as amazing as I had remembered. My moans were basically screams now. We had neighbors, but fuck them. We had the whole apartment to ourselves right now, and we were taking full advantage of it.

Mark kept fucking me for about 10 minutes before he shot his load deep inside me. Feeling his warm load in my ass was probably the best part. He pumped his cock in me a few more times as he came before he finally pulled out (against my wishes) and collapsed on his bed.

I turned around and laid down next to him, catching our breath. I only gave him a minute or two to relax before I flipped him over.

"I'm not done with you yet." I told him. "I've been thinking about this for 3 months now."

Mark laughed, then immediately moaned as I stuck my tongue into his ass, getting it as wet as I could. After I coated him with saliva, I replaced my tongue with 2 fingers, as he did to me. Once I felt he was ready, I flipped him onto his back and slid my cock into his ass. The feeling of being inside Mark once again made waiting all those months worth it. The feeling is indescribable, looking at my lover's face being overcome with pleasure that I was giving him. This was something I would remember forever.

I pumped my cock in and out of Mark's ass. I wasn't going fast, but rather hard. I bent down and kissed him, muffling our moans. Mark then grabbed my ass and pulled my cock deeper into him. He couldn't get enough, and neither could I. I wrapped my arms around him and flipped him over. Now Mark was riding me, jumping up and down on my hard cock. I grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks, allowing him to go deeper.

We kept this up for a while before I felt myself getting close. "I'm about to cum!"

"Cum in my mouth!" Mark yelled out.

He pulled himself off my cock and got on his hands and knees on his bed. I sat up on my knees and jerked my cock furiously toward his open mouth. After a few seconds, I shot my second load of the night into Mark's mouth. He kept his mouth open, catching as much as he could as my cum landed all over his face and chin.

After I finished, I see Mark covered in my cum. I then bend down and scoop up all the cum on his face with my finger and shove my finger into his mouth. I bend down and kiss him, tasting my own cum. It was very erotic.

Mark and I collapsed on his bed, drenched in sweat and completely drained of energy.

"That may be the best sex we've had yet." I said.

"Oh yeah, no argument here." Mark replied.

We both looked at each other and laughed. There was that damn smile again. I swear I was falling for this boy.

We cuddled with each other. We lay there peacefully before Mark speaks up.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." I replied.

"Have you ever wanted more out of our sex life?"

I was a little confused. "I'm not sure what you mean. What else could we add to it?"

Mark paused for a moment. Almost like he thought he shouldn't say it. But he finally answered.

"Well, when we're having sex, I've always wanted to know what it would be like if we had another cock to play with. Like when you're fucking me, I'd love to have a cock in my mouth too. Or when I'm sucking you off, someone could be fucking my ass. And he could do the same for you."

I was a little surprised, to be honest. We never talked about this before. I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure what to say at first. Mark picked up on that.

"Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our sex life." Mark told me, trying to reassure me. "But I just thought it would be fun to bring in a third. Someone else to add to the pleasure we both feel already."

I won't lie, I wasn't against this idea. In fact, the thought of another guy in the bed with us turned me on. I figured what the hell.

"Actually, I think it's a good idea."

Mark now had a look of surprise wash over his face. "Really?"

"Yes. Honestly, another guy with us sounds fucking hot."

Mark's face lit up. He was like a kid at Christmas. He let out the biggest smile, bursting with excitement. I couldn't help but break out a smile too.

"Hell yes!" Mark almost screamed out. He kissed me on the lips with the good news. I kissed him back. He broke the kiss and said, "I was thinking Sam."

That didn't surprise me. I mean, who else would we pick? He was our closest friend, he's gay, very hot, and he's been flirting with us for quite some time.

"I agree." I said.

Mark smiled once again, making me feel like I'm melting. "Great. We'll have to work on approaching him with this."

"We can worry about that tomorrow." I told Mark. "I'm beat."

Mark nodded his head and kissed me one last time before we laid our heads down and drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for reading Part 6! Like I said previously, there will be 2 more chapters after this.Then that will be the end of the Mark series. I'm working on them now. I hope to have them uploaded inside of a week, but no promises. In the meantime, let me know what you guys think in the comments. Thanks again!