Rooming with RoseAnn Pt. 02

Story Info
Barry learns the ground rules of life with RoseAnn.
1.6k words
4.52
14.9k
7

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
103 Followers

Rooming With RoseAnn

Wgaius

Chapter 2

Barry learns the ground rules of life with RoseAnn.

The door swung open. She stood in the doorway, her tall form silhouetted against the daylight. She tossed her brief case to one side and cried, "Barry! It's so good to see you!" A moment later I was in her embrace. The Jontue struck me like a hammer. I kissed her cheek, formally, but she drew back and unexpectedly kissed me full on the lips. I recovered in time to return the kiss with equal force.

She seemed in no hurry to break the embrace, and that was fine with me. Our lips were locked together, her breasts thrust against my chest, and her hips snugged tightly against mine. I was dizzy with her scent. She overwhelmed and blasted my senses. Perhaps it was then she felt my erection, and rocked her thigh against it. Without warning, contractions welled up from the pit of my groin. I grunted in her ear and came, bucking my hips against her like a dog.

"Oh, shit," I said, backing away.

"What's the matter?" She looked down at my shorts and the stream of semen coursing down my leg. "Oh, Barry!"

"I'm sorry," was all I could say. I was embarrassed, humiliated, ashamed, and now I felt the beginnings of a post-orgasmic funk, too.

She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Never mind. Go clean yourself up and get some fresh clothes on. I'll wipe up here."

I washed the sticky, acrid semen from my crotch and leg, changed, and briefly considered climbing out the bathroom window and driving back to Chicago. But I sheepishly returned to the living room, where she waited on the couch. Two glasses of wine sat on the coffee table.

She made a wry smile. Her eyes were so beautiful! "Come and sit down. Don't make such a big deal of it." She patted the couch cushion.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, and sat at the other end of the couch.

"It was my fault. I got too close to you and I guess I pressed where I shouldn't have. Anyway, you're eighteen. Your hormones are at their peak. At your age, if you weren't horny all the time, I'd take you to a doctor to find out what's wrong."

My face still burned. I took the glass of wine and sipped, because I didn't know what to say.

"For what it's worth, I'm flattered," she said. "You're attracted to me, aren't you? In a sexual way, I mean."

My stomach clenched, but I nodded, staring into the clear, red wine. No female had ever been this candid with me before, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. I tried to reply with equal candor. "I've been fantasizing about you all day," I admitted. "Actually, ever since your visit in Spring."

She moved closer and touched my wrist. "Do you really think I haven't known that? You're a full-grown man, virile and handsome. You behave like a man years older than your age, but I wonder, how much experience have you had with women?"

"A few girlfriends," I muttered. "We just fooled around. None of us knew what we were doing."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps I was meant to teach you a few things. You were accepted at Stanford, and I happened to live nearby and have a spare room. What are the chances? I call that destiny, don't you?"

To my dismay, I felt my erection returning.

She turned so our knees touched, and I felt the radiated heat from her body. Her hand reached for my knee and squeezed. "I came home from work today nervous as a kitten and horny as a tomcat. Ever since I offered the room to you, I've wondered what I'd do when you got here. But it seems your unfortunate accident was the perfect icebreaker, wasn't it? I mean, we don't have to dance around and hint at things to confirm the obvious. We know what we both want."

Her eyes narrowed in a sultry gaze, and her lips parted slightly. I was still too nervous to move, so she said, with a hint of annoyance, "Barry, kiss me! How much invitation do you need?"

She slid the hand up my thigh, and I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. We kissed, a deep, soft, long kiss, while quick breath hissed through our noses and her perfume assaulted my senses again. Her hand moved higher and touched my erection.

"Just like an eighteen-year-old," she breathed. "Ready to rock and roll again after just a few minutes. Why don't we go to the bedroom and see what we can do about that wild imagination of yours?" She broke the embrace and stood up.

"Yes, please." I was short of breath and my head spun with nervousness and anticipation. Could I have guessed, even an hour ago, that my fantasies would come true? And so quickly!

Without preliminaries, she shed her clothes and stretched her long body on her bed. After months of painting mental fantasies of her naked body, I suppose I would have preferred a slower unveiling. Even so, seeing her suddenly naked stopped my breath for a moment. Although her waist was small, her belly was rounded in a deliciously inviting way. Her breasts were substantial, and tipped with large, brown nipples, much as I'd imagined. She smiled at me and slowly flexed her legs, rubbing her thighs together. Between them, in the pale bikini shadow, a dense patch of curls beckoned.

"Are you planning to do this with your clothes on?"

It helped that RoseAnn was so matter-of-fact. Her unashamed nakedness made me less nervous stripping down. She smiled at my erection and reached out to invite me onto her bed. Again we kissed, our bodies writhing together, until she pushed on my chest, opened her thighs, and guided me into her. We moaned ecstatically into each other's mouths as my cock slipped to its full length into the hot sleeve of silken flesh. None of the girls I'd had sex with before had been as willing, or as uncomplicated, as RoseAnn and her sweet vagina.

"No...no condom?" I murmured, hoping against hope she wouldn't make me pull out.

She giggled in my ear. "No condom. I started taking the pill as soon as I knew you were coming. I've been planning this since I knew for sure. Now get to work." She gripped my buttocks and moved her hips so that it was impossible not to thrust back.

It's true what they say about angels singing. I heard them in her cries, in the wet sucking of her pussy, in the faint squeak of the bed frame. Her heated flesh stroked, squeezed, worked to push me over the edge into the chaos of orgasm. Soon I sensed nothing but the intense heat radiating from my cock. Without warning, my orgasm swept over me. I grunted like a cave man and bounced my hips against hers, feeling the renewed load of semen pulse into her body. She felt it, cried into my ear, and squeezed me in her arms until I grew still.

"Quick," she said. "Touch me." I rolled off her, and she guided my hand between her legs. I found her swollen clitoris easily, and stroked with a delicate finger. After only a few seconds, she hugged my chest tightly enough to stop my breathing. She shouted into the room and thrashed as if suffering a convulsion. When she finally relaxed, she looked up at me with those liquid brown eyes, the most beautiful God ever made.

I was about to get dressed, but she said, "Just your briefs, Barry." She wrapped herself in a nearly transparent bathrobe and made sandwiches. After the food, she put on a movie and had me lay my head in her naked lap. She stroked my hair and trailed her fingers over my chest, sometimes teasing my nipples. Lying there on her warm thighs, her scent enveloped me. Concentrating on the film was difficult, and I turned to press my face to her belly and explore her hips and breasts with my fingers. She bent forward so her robe fell open. I sucked at her nipples, and the movie was forgotten as she pushed me from the sofa to the floor. She pulled down my briefs, climbed on top, and eased herself down on my cock while I arched my back and groaned.

She paused a moment, letting her heat work on my cock until it swelled even more inside her. I began to move, but she laid a hand flat on my belly, shaking her head to keep me still, and pulled my hand into her crotch. I took the hint, and probed for her clitoris. It was large and easy to find, and I stroked delicately, as I had before.

Though my wrist was awkwardly twisted between our bodies, it didn't take long. She threw her head back and rocked her hips in the throes of orgasm. That triggered mine, and I thrust upward into her, driven as much by her cries as by the tightness of her vagina. She arched and twisted and convulsed for what seemed a minute or more, before she lay down on me, panting hard into my ear.

She had a box of tissues nearby, which was a good thing. Semen drained onto my belly and down her thighs when I pulled out. She blotted me clean, and led me by the hand to her bed and invited me to join her under the covers.

"That was wonderful," she whispered in the dark. "You say you're inexperienced, but your instincts are perfect. I think you could have any woman you wanted. I'm just glad I got to you first." We wrapped out arms around each other until it became too uncomfortable to sleep, and then lay together touching hands.

wgaius
wgaius
103 Followers