All Comments on 'Roommate Got My Key'

by adkink

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Awesome

Very nice opening for a story. I can't wait to find out how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for pt. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very nice start. I'm looking forward to future chapters. I also hope the spare keys are also given to the new keyholder. There are so many opportunities where this can lead. I hope this also leads to orgasm control, with tease and denial. What does he have to do to earn his release? What does he need to do to earn an orgasm? It would be great if the roommate learns from his "research" and adds bondage so that he is bound when released from the cage. The roommate would then be in total control, and sometimes he might just get teased, edged, and denied before going back into the cage. Other times he might be teased, edged and allowed to cum.

What would he have to do to earn release and orgasm? Well I can certainly see this going down the path where he is submissive to the roommate. He would serve him, both sexually and other ways. It would be great if he were kept naked in the apartment at all times, other than the cage too.

The roommate could add more people to this, and invite others to the apartment to see his naked, caged, slave roommate.

There are so, so many places this can go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I imagine it is a BIG bridge to cross, congrats for taking the gamble. Looking forward to the up cumming chapters as you two explore this new twist in your friendship.

hedo519hedo519over 1 year ago

Excellent. I'm not usually into m/m stories but certainly not against them either. This one is totally HOT and I am hoping for many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this seem like it would be great story, if it wasn't for the fact that his room mate was another male. it kind of looks like it's going to end up being an gay story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous