Roommate in Training

Story Info
Roommate being trained as pet.
1.8k words
4.45
21.7k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
str82u
str82u
26 Followers

She knew he was trainable when she caught him looking at her breasts. She'd chosen her top for this interview very deliberately, a nearly sheer thin white cotton number with a very low cut. Given that she wasn't wearing a bra, the shape and outline of her perfectly rounded breasts were quite visible, as were her tautly tempting pink nipples. She was enjoying displaying herself for him, hypnotizing him with her body, making him desire her.

She didn't really need a roommate, but the prospect of having a new pet was intoxicating.

"You aren't going to be one of those guys who stares at my chest through the whole interview, are you?" He'd blushed at being caught in the act and looked away, but she'd already spotted the big bulge in his pants. She liked the fact that she'd excited him so quickly. She imagined his painfully stiffening cock responding to her, straining for release into her body, and the image excited her. She enjoyed his frustration.

That his body was responding to her so quickly and so obviously was empowering. In the near future, she thought to herself, she surely would be slowly milking that hard cock, bringing him to the point of seeping his pre-cum, then torturing him with desire, not letting him cum as she played with him for hours. He didn't know it yet but he was on his way to becoming her toy, her trained pet.

He didn't need any convincing, of course, when she offered to let him be her roommate. He had no second thoughts at all when she bent forward to put the contract on the coffee table, her round, soft tits dangling heavily against her nearly transparent t-shirt. She noticed the little frown, though, when he got to the clause about a $2000 deposit to ensure her safety. She smiled innocently and explained, "I've had male roommates who tried to take advantage of me. This just gives me piece of mind. All you have to do is behave as I expect you to, and you will get your money back with interest."

Heck, his fantasies were enough to convince him. He considered himself the luckiest guy on earth, imagining her naked in her bedroom right down the hall. He signed the contract, and she promptly mailed it to her lawyer for safe keeping.

The next time he saw her was after he'd moved his stuff in and gotten settled. He found her lying face down on a lounge chair in the back yard tanning herself. Geez, she was wearing a thong bottom, and her naked ass was every bit as perfectly shaped as her breasts. He felt himself stiffening as he stared at her perfect young body. She spotted him at the sliding glass door and called him over.

"Hey, would you undo my top and rub some oil on me?'

Uh, okay.

His hand was trembling as he untied her top in back, then pulled the strings off to the sides. She propped herself up on her elbows slightly, enough so that he could see the bulge of her compressed tits under her chest. Oh, god, he prayed she'd lift herself up just a bit more.

"Make sure to get plenty on my bum, too, okay? I get burned there easily." He spread the oil slowly, worshipping her body with his hands as he covered every soft, warm inch over and over. He was encouraged by the fact that she didn't seem to mind that he was taking way longer than necessary to massage the oil into the round, soft, smooth orbs of her youthful ass cheeks. By the time he was done his cock was swelling painfully in his briefs.

"You know," she said, "I think it's time for your first training session."

Training session? She turned over abruptly, her breasts naked and exposed, wobbling a bit in liquidy perfection, nipples tight and prominent despite the heat. He gasped at the sight.

She let him stare. She even arched her back a little as she positioned herself, thrusting her bulging breasts right toward him. She let him see how her generous pink nipples hardened and enlarged as she gauged the size of the bulge in his pants. She let him hunger for her body for a full minute, his need overwhelming him, then bent her knees up and spread them apart, brazenly exposing the thin strip of fabric that barely covered the mound between her soft, smooth thighs, the cleft of her sex clearly visible. His eyes were bulging as he stared between her legs. She was quite deliberately exposing herself to him, smiling with satisfaction. She noted that he absolutely couldn't take his eyes away from the juncture of her widely spread thighs.

"Come closer."

He took a few steps on shaky legs to the side of her lounge chair. She reached out and began exploring with her fingers the bulge of his hardened cock right through his jeans, squeezing, feeling its heft and length, pleased with its generous size. She didn't expect him to object, and he didn't.

"Good! I wanted to make sure you were responding appropriately before your first session." She continued to squeeze and play with him until she could see was weak in the knees.

"You need to get down on your knees, now."

"Down on my knees?" She understood his confusion. It was only the first session, after all.

"Of course, silly. It would be an awful strain on your back to eat my pussy while standing up!"

He was stunned, of course. Time to make things clear. "You have to behave as I expect, remember? It's in the contract, legally binding. You must have known there was a price to pay for my allowing you to be my roommate. Now down on your knees; it's time for me to determine just out how much training you need."

Numbly, he went down onto his knees. She knew he would. Her earlier speech about the deposit was just to save face; he would have signed the contract anyway. He didn't comprehend it yet, but she knew he was hers, body and soul. He would do whatever she said if it meant pleasing her.

She took the handcuffs out of her purse. "Put these on with your hands behind your back. All I need free is your mouth." He did what he was told.

"Now untie my bottom with your teeth." He untied the knot at both sides. "Well, pull it off, dummy. How else are you going to get to my pussy?" He pulled the bottom off. She kept her legs spread wide apart, displaying herself for him.

She was everything he had dreamed. Her pussy was shaved bare, the lips pink and delicate. He was breathing so hard he felt dizzy.

"I want you to take some time and study my pussy. This pussy is now your goddess. Your purpose in life as long as you live here is to worship this pussy and make it very, very happy. The natural state of your goddess pussy is dripping wet, swollen and excited. That is how you must make my pussy whenever it pleases me for you to do so."

He stared as he was instructed, utterly overwhelmed with the perfection of his new "goddess". So soft, pink, delicious looking; he couldn't wait to taste her. She was already glistening a bit with her own juices.

"Okay, let's see what you can do. If you don't make me orgasm at least three times I'm going to be very disappointed. Oh, and make sure to lick up all of my pussy juice and swallow it. I want to be perfectly clean when you are done."

She felt his warm breath as lowered his lips to her pussy. He kissed her gently before starting to tongue her, a nice touch she thought absently. His tongue explored her outer lips gently, hesitantly. The foreplay was nice, but not what she wanted. She grabbed his head and pulled, showing him that she wanted it deeper. His tongue slid right into her, exploring the soft depths of her hole. His tongue made wet, slurping sounds as it alternated between her soft, open tunnel and her exquisitely sensitive, swollen clit.

It wasn't long before she was creaming on him, enjoying the sounds of her wetness on his face. She spread her legs wider, opening herself up more for him. She pulled him in and squirmed on him, smothering him with her swollen wetness. She pulled on his head, forcing his mouth deeper between her swollen lips, feeling his tongue work into her soaking wet depths. She could tell he loved having his tongue deep inside, tasting the smooth walls of her pussy directly, probing as deep into her as the length of his tongue allowed.

She ground down on him, using his mouth as she might a vibrator, a toy to make use of as she pleased. She moaned softly as she felt the tension mount, knew the juices that were so eagerly being lapped up from her swollen pussy were now tangy with the taste of her sexual excitement. As instructed he was slurping up her sweet juices and swallowing them down.

She wondered fleetingly if a grown man might be able to survive on a pussy juice diet. The thought of creaming into his mouth as a method of keeping him fed was quite exciting. She imagined herself placing her spread thighs before him at the dinner table three times a day letting him feed on her soaking pussy as she came into his mouth over and over. Pet food. Hmm, what an interesting little fantasy...

As her fantasy aroused her she ground herself into his mouth even harder, moving her slit up and down so that she could feel him along the full length of her swollen, wet pussy. She'd let him nibble on her clit until she couldn't take it anymore, then pushed herself up so that she could fuck herself on his tongue. She could feel her tension building, knowing that within second she'd have her wild release. She enjoyed that he was both aroused and helpless, his hands handcuffed behind him, his head buried between her thighs.

She felt his tongue in her depths and fucked it, gasping at the pleasure of having his tongue probing inside of her. She couldn't help but yelp as the wave of orgasm crashed over her and she felt her syrupy juices gushing through her swollen lips into her slave's mouth, her thighs shuddering. The thought of his lapping up all her juice excited her even more, and gradually a second wave of orgasm overcame her, draining her sopping pussy into the eager mouth.

"Lick it all up, doggy," she gasped as at least the waves of pleasure subsided. She relaxed and kept her legs widely splayed as he did as instructed, licking her lips and her gaping hole until it was perfectly clean.

"That was two, my little doggy," she announced. "One more to go..."

str82u
str82u
26 Followers