Roommate Punished

Story Info
Punished for flirting with roommates boyfriends.
1.5k words
3.9
24.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up bitch!" Cleo says, smacking her roommate Jen across the face.

"What? What's going on?" Jen asks.

"Did you really think you could flirt with our boyfriends and we wouldn't find out?" Cleo asks.

Jen takes too long to answer, still groggy from sleep.

"Answer the question!" Melba, Jen's other roommate says, tickling her foot.

Jen squeals and tries to pull her foot away, only to noticed it's tied. Then she notices she's totally tied to her own bed.

"You tied me up?" Jen asks, looking at Cleo.

"We tied you up," Melba says, raking her nails across Jen's foot again.

Jens laughs and jumps as much as the ropes will allow. "Stop," she says, trying to sound tough. "I didn't flirt with anyone."

"Liar!" Melba says.

"Bitch!" Cleo says.

They both start tickling her again. Only Cleo has Jen's electric toothbrush and is digging into her roommate's bellybutton.

Jen is thrashing and bouncing all over her bed.

"Wait, is that my toothbrush?" Jen asks.

"It sure ain't mine," Cleo says, moving the toothbrush to Jen's armpits.

"Look, this bitch is getting turned on," Cleo says.

Melba looks and sees Jen's nipples have hardened through her bikini top. She's only wearing a string bikini, so Cleo and Melba have access to most of her skin. "This slut has a wet spot on her crotch too," Melba says, pointing to Jen's bikini bottoms. Jen's laughter turns to moans as Cleo puts her toothbrush against her wet crotch. Jen is close to having an orgasm, when suddenly the toothbrush is removed.

Within seconds, Jen is stripped of her bikini. Jen is Mexican and her brown skin glistens as sweat covers her nude body. Jen's big saggy boobs flop around as her two black roommates continue their tickle assault.

Cleo puts Jen's toothbrush against her nipple, while Melba pinches the other one.

Then, both roommates lean down and take a fat nipple into their mouth and suck, lick and bit it. Jen continues to moan and laugh as they also tickle her. Then someone rubs their finger through Jen's shaved cunt and she feels the electric toothbrush against her clit.

"Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Don't stop," Jen pleads.

"You wanna come, bitch?" Cleo asks.

Jen nods. "Almost there..." she says.

"Well, you don't get to come, yet. Now admit you were flirting with our men last night," Cleo demands.

"Look, I don't remember. I was really drunk. So, yeah, maybe I did." Jen finally admits.

Cleo gets a mean look in her eyes. "Get her," she says and both roommates tickle Jen even harder than they did before. They use hair brushes, toothbrushes, feathers and even forks.

After 10 minutes of non-stop tickling, Melba and Cleo stop. Jen is gasping for breath and still laughing too. The two roommates take this time to get undressed themselves. Cleo is average with medium size boobs and a shaved pussy. Melba is tall and thick but not fat. She has big boobs and a hairy pussy.

After looking around Jen's room, the roommates find Jen's vibrators. She has two. A small purple one that's battery operated and a big white plug in one.

"We haven't touched this bitch for more than five minutes and she's still turned on," Cleo says.

"What a slut," Melba agrees, pinching Jen's still hard nipple.

"I think it's time to kick it up a notch," Cleo says, showing Jen the vibrators.

"What? No wait. Come on," Jen pleads.

Her two roommates ignore her and turn on the vibrators. They put them right inside her armpits and Jen explodes into laughter. They move them down to her sides and ribs. Pushing them hard against Jen's soft body. Jen has a bit of a tummy and her stomach is wiggling with her laughter. Jen laughs so hard she snorts, which Cleo and Melba find hilarious.

The vibrators are then moved to Jen's big, saggy boobs. She moans when they're placed on her nipples. Cleo and Melba each reach down and tickle Jen's pussy. First, they trace their fingers just outside her lips, slowly moving closer and closer. They're careful to avoid her clit. They're teasing her to the breaking point. Melba and Cleo each slip a finger inside Jen's wet pussy. Jen moans loudly and trusts her hips towards the invading fingers.

Jen hopes they don't stop. Although she's never done it with a girl before, their fingers feel too good and at this point she just wants relief. Just as she's about to come, they remove their fingers.

"No. Please let me come," Jen begs, knowing how pathetic she sounds.

"Not yet, you horny slut," Cleo says.

Her roommates got off her bed and moved down to her feet. 'Oh no.' Jen 'Not my feet. Please'.

Without preamble, the roommates put their vibrators one a foot each and Jen started thrashing and jumping all over her bed. Jen's belly was rolling and her big tits were bouncing so hard they kept hitting her in the chin. After a few minutes, they finally moved the vibrators to her pussy.

Feeling the vibrators on her pussy and clit made Jen even more wet. She was practically seeping pussy juice. She could feel her cunt literally vibrating. Her orgasm was building up. She was waiting for her roommates to take away the vibrators and deny her the orgasm she so badly wanted, no needed. But to her surprise and pleasure they kept them on her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Jen repeated like a mantra. Then, Jen let out an ear-piercing scream as her orgasm hit.

"Bitch you crazy," Cleo says.

"Well, I guess we'd hear her if she ever did fuck one of our boyfriends," Melba said.

"There! You finally got to come. Now it's our turn," Cleo says. Then, she climbed on Jen's face before she even knew what was happening. "Lick my pussy bitch!" Cleo said, grinding her pussy onto Jen's face.

Jen stuck out her tongue and tried to figure out how to eat pussy. She'd just keep licking until Cleo came.

Melba, on the other hand, started licking Jen's pussy. Still sensitive from her first orgasm, Jen started to moan and shudder. Jen had never thought about being with a girl before, but in all honesty, Melba was doing a better job of eating her out than any guy ever had. Soon she was having another orgasm. She must have done something right herself, because Cleo soon had her own orgasm.

Then, they decided to tickle her some more. She seemed more ticklish and her body was more sensitive. It also turned her on more.

"I hope you like hairy cunts," Melba said and threw herself on Jen's face. The hair was thick and wet.

"Come on, slut. Eat my hairy, black pussy!" Melba shouted, grinding her cunt against Jen's face.

Once Jen got through all the hair, she started licking Melba's hairy cunt and soon they fell into a rhythm.

Cleo was licking and sucking on Jen's pussy lips and clit. After getting her nice and ready, Cleo shoved two fingers deep inside Jen's pussy and sucked on her clit, teasing it with her tongue. Just as she started to orgasm, Melba had her own orgasm and squeezed her thighs around Jen's head. She couldn't enjoy her own orgasm as much because of this.

Both Cloe and Melba made Jen suck on their tits and nipples. As she did this, Melba and Cleo tickled her nipples with two feathers.

"Cleo?"

"Mel?"

"Oh good. The guys are here," Cleo said.

"In here," Cleo said.

Jen then saw two black men enter her bedroom.

"Jen. You already know Rick and Tony," Melba said.

After telling the guys what was going on, neither Tony nor Rick denied flirting with Jen at the party, they all decided to tickle Jen. Of course, the men went right for Jen's big boobs. Tickling and pinching her nipples. They leaned down and started sucking on her nipples. Cleo and Melba used the vibrators on her cunt and clit again and soon Jen was in the throws of another orgasm. Then, the men were stripped by their girlfriend. They were already hard.

Rick wasted no time in sliding his thick cock inside Jen's pussy. She let out a yelp of surprise. Then Tony shoved his cock into Jen's mouth. Both men were literally fucking her. Rick was fucking her pussy and Tony was fucking her mouth. Meanwhile, their girlfriends went back to their tickle assault.

Jen was gaging on Tony's huge cock and was glad when He and Ricky switched places. She had already had an orgasm on Rick's cock. Although Tony's cock stretched her pussy, at least she was able to handle Rick's cock in her mouth better. The girls gave Jen one more orgasm with the vibrators. And when their boyfriends were ready to come, they both pulled out and shot their loads all over Jen's face and tits.

Then the four got dressed. As they were leaving Jen heard Marco, her boyfriend say her name.

"She's in her bedroom," Cleo said.

"She's all ready for you," Melba added.

From the front door, the four heard Marco say, "Jen, what the hell's going on?"

They walked out the door laughing.