Roommates Ch. 07

Story Info
Brittany can't resist.
3.1k words
4.59
33.6k
33

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"Dude no! Don't go in there! Fuck!" Gary screamed at the television as he stood up with the XBox controller in hand. It was too late. Craig wasn't paying attention and another player killed him as he was ambushed by the other team.

Gary tossed the controller down and put his hands on his head, staring at the screen in disbelief. "What the fuck dude?! I can't believe you just went in there. You fucked us!"

Craig tossed his controller down. "Shit. Sorry, man. I wasn't paying attention." He sat back on the couch and shook his head. Gary turned the TV off and grabbed a Snapple from his minifridge.

"Shit. I gotta do some studying, dude."

"Yeah?" Craig asked as he played on his phone, but made no attempt to get up.

Gary stared at him. "Yeah dude. So... are you planning to leave anytime soon?"

"Leave?" Craig asked, looking up at his friend.

Gary laughed. "Dude. It's 4PM. You've been here since noon yesterday. I love you man, but shit. You have to leave at some point."

Craig laughed. "You're right, man. I'm sorry. I've been a leech. Maybe I'll go to the dining hall or something."

Gary swigged his Snapple. "Or, I don't know. Back home?"

Craig shook his head. "Naw. I can't go there. At least not now."

Gary looked concerned. "What do you mean?

"Some shit is going down with my roommate. I don't want to be around for it," said Craig, masking the real reason as best he could.

"What kind of shit?"

Craig looked up. "His girlfriend dumped him. He's really pissed about it."

Gary smiled and shrugged. "Ok?" he laughed. "So your roommate's hot ass girlfriend dumped him. What's this got to do with you?"

"You think she's hot?" Craig asked.

Gary laughed harder. "Yes dude. She's a smokeshow. Her and her roommate. They're dimes, man."

Craig smiled. "They are hot." He grew serious as he looked up. "Can I tell you something?"

Gary gestured with his hands as if to so "Go on." Craig took a deep breath. "I hooked up with both of them. I think that's why Brittany dumped him."

Gary had a belly laugh. One that was unmistakable even if you were a hundred yards away. He let it rip with such vigor, the entire dorm room floor could probably hear him. "Ok, dude. Suuuure you did!" he said as his laugh subsided. "Now tell me the real reason, please. And not a wet dream fantasy of yours."

Craig shook his head. "Dude. I'm not kidding you. We hooked up. A couple times. Her roommate gave me a blowjob."

Gary's mouth dropped. "Holy shit. You're being serious, aren't you?"

"Oh you believe me now?" Craig asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry for laughing man. It's just that... guys like us? We don't hook up with girls like that. That just... that doesn't happen," he laughed. "And now I gotta know how this happened and how much alcohol was involved."

"Brittany saw my dick one day and she's been intrigued about it ever since. She told her roommate, Leah too. Then it all happened. She jerked me off a couple times. They like to see me naked."

Gary's mouth remained wide open. He was in shock. "No way," he finally said. "You're joking me right? What do you mean they're intrigued?"

Craig sighed again. "They like seeing it. They talk about how big it is all the time."

"Huh? How big it is? What... do you have some monster fucking dick or something?"

Craig looked up with a stern face. "I do. I really do have a huge one."

"How huge are we talking?" Gary asked. This time he was intrigued.

"It's over nine inches when it's hard," said Craig.

"Shut the fuck up. Is that true?" he asked.

"Brittany measured it. And Leah friggin made a mold of it with her sculpting stuff!" Both boys cracked up laughing now. Gary was laughing so hard he nearly fell over.

"Dude this is unreal. I can't believe this. So these girls are obsessed with your junk so much that one of them broke up with her boyfriend?"

Craig nodded. "Yeah man, and now I don't know what to do."

Gary stood up and put his hands out. "What do you think you do?! You call Brittany and go fuck her!"

"What about Steven?" Craig asked.

Gary shrugged. "Who cares? He's not the one with the nine inch cock she wants so bad!"

Craig thought about the idea. He should definitely meet up with Brittany. They had to discuss what happened. But his situation had become even more complex with his fling with Madison. He decided to keep that under wraps for now. Perhaps it would be just a one time thing, anyway.

Gary sat back down, shaking his head. "Nine inch cock, dude. I can't believe that. I thought I was packing at six."

"Yeah, it's pretty big."

"I still don't believe it. Lemme see," said Gary, crossing his arms and leaning back in his computer chair.

"What? No, dude. I'm not showing you my dick."

"Why? When I was on the hockey team we used to always walk around with our dicks out. It's no big deal, dude. We've all got em."

Craig thought about it. It seemed everywhere he went lately, he ended up showing his penis to someone. Now his friend Gary wanted to see. "It's soft right now."

"Ya think?" Gary cracked up. "It'd be a little weird if it was hard, wouldn't you say?"

Craig laughed. He then stood up and pulled his shorts down, revealing his boxers. His cock bulging underneath. Gary remained sitting back, arms crossed. As Craig pulled his boxers down, his plump cock popped out, resting over his drooping balls.

Gary stared at it. "Jesus Christ. You weren't kidding. Look at that fuckin thing!"

Craig looked down. He nodded. "It's a big one, for sure."

"Holy shit. The thing goes down to your knees, dude!" Gary looked up in shock. Craig smiled. He playfully swatted at his cock as the boys watched it sway back and forth.

"You got a blowjob from her?" Gary asked as he continued to stare. "Yeah," answered Craig. "She only got to about here," he said as he pointed halfway down his shaft.

"Whoa. Chick's a keeper for sure, then."

They each stared in silence for a few moments more.

"Ok, you proved your point," said Gary, diverting his attention to his computer. "Put your fuckin dick away and go fuck that girl with it, please. I gotta study now."

Craig awkwardly pulled his shorts back up and collected his things. "I'll see ya later man."

Gary waved him out. "See ya dude. Don't get that thing caught in the door on the way out."

Craig laughed as he walked out and immediately texted Brittany.

-----------------

"Hey stud!" Brittany said as she pulled up to the steps outside the School of Business. She rolled down the passenger side window and waved at Craig who hurriedly approached her car.

He jumped in and frantically closed the door. "Hurry up! Go!"

"Easy, Mission Impossible," Brittany said as she pulled out and drove away from the building. "Why so urgent?"

"Are you kidding me? What if someone sees us? You just broke up with Steven and the whole school knows about it!"

Brittany giggled. "Oh, you. Relax. It's fine. We were heading towards a break up even before I discovered you."

"He's not gonna see it that way. He's gonna kick my ass if he finds out," said Craig. He was sitting comically low, slouched in the passenger seat so as not to be seen. He lowered his large neon yellow sunglasses over his eyes. Brittany laughed as she thought it was cute.

"Why didn't you come over and hang out with us the other night?" she asked as she drove across campus.

"I felt guilty. About everything. I'm not a homewrecker."

"Well, you missed a great time. We still had fun with you," Brittany teased.

"Fun with me?" Craig asked, confused.

"Where are we going?" Brittany asked, changing the subject. "Jeez I get this urgent text from you. I wasn't even showered yet."

Craig sat up and looked around. They were on the far east part of campus where it was mostly administrative buildings. There weren't a lot of people around. "Can we go park somewhere? Maybe behind the municipal building?"

Brittany navigated through a large parking lot toward the building and parked in a spot far in the back parking lot. There was no one around. "Is this good, James Bond?"

Craig sat up and collected himself. "Brittany, listen... Steven was really mad last night. I've never seen someone so mad. I'm really scared if I'm being honest. He's like twice the size of me."

Brittany eyed Craig's crotch and smiled. "You sure about that?"

"I'm not in the mood to joke, Brittany. I'm serious!"

"Craig," she placed her hand on his. "Listen to me. You had nothing to do with this. I didn't break up with Steven because of you... or your dick. I broke up with him because we're not the same couple we used to be. It's that simple. You're not to blame." She looked at him with a sweet sincerity in her eyes. It was impossible not to trust her.

Craig believed her. But part of him was secretly hoping she left Steven for him. He felt chemistry between them. He hoped she felt the same.

"Craigy? Are you ok?" she asked as she lifted his chin up. He nodded. She smiled. "You're a great guy. I mean that." He smiled back at her. He felt a tingle in his crotch as a result of her soft touch.

She removed her hand and sat back. "So. What have you been up to these past few days?"

Craig didn't tell her about Madison. Instead, he let her know how he was mostly laying low, working on studying. "What about you?"

"Oh not much," she replied staring out the window. She turned back to Craig. "I've missed hanging out with you." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Really?" he asked.

She nodded. "Really."

Craig beamed. He noticed Brittany eying his crotch on more than one occasion. He decided it was time to be bold and adventurous. Not like the Craig of days past.

"Did you miss my dick?" he asked.

Brittany laughed. Craig hoped it wasn't too forward. He suddenly shrunk in fear.

But she placed a hand on his thigh. "I've thought about nothing else. All day I think about it. Can I see him again?" she asked referring to his penis as him.

"Everyone wants to see it all the time, huh?" Craig asked as he flipped his neon yellow sunglasses up on his head and went to unbuckle his belt. "I feel like I should just go pantless sometimes."

"I wouldn't object!" Brittany smiled as she watched Craig slide his jeans down. She noticed his cock bulging out from underneath his underwear. "You're always so hard too. It's really hot."

Craig slid his boxers down, letting his stiff cock bounce free. He held it up by the base, stroking it a couple times to strengthen his erection. He turned to Brittany who was staring at it hungrily. "What do you think?"

She looked up. "It's beautiful. Let's go in the back seat." With that, she hurriedly opened her car door and ran to the back seat, hopping back in. Craig stared, speechless. "C'mon, silly! Get back here with that dick!" she teased. Craig unbuckled his seatbelt and awkwardly shimmied towards the back. His jeans around his ankles caused him to stumble while Brittany giggled.

"Careful, Craigy! You're gonna break your dick!" she laughed.

Once Craig was seated comfortably next to her, she leaned forward and tucked her hair behind her ear. She kissed the tip of his cock while he held it upright. It was a long, passionate kiss. She kept his penis tip in her mouth for an extended period of time before slowly withdrawing. A thin strand of salvia stretched between her mouth and his cock as she pulled her head away. She wiped her mouth and smiled at Craig as she stroked him. "You're such a big boy," she reminded him.

Craig grinned ear to ear as he watched Brittany's cute little hand traverse his engorged cock. He wished she'd put it back in her mouth. But Brittany had other plans.

"I have to admit something," she said quietly, staring at his cock as she spoke. "Leah didn't make a mold of you to create a sculpture."

"What do you mean?" Craig asked, stunned. Brittany smiled at him while continuing to jerk him off. "She made a dildo, Craig. She made a silicone dildo of you."

Craig was speechless. He didn't know how to respond. Brittany giggled at his uncomfortableness. "It's okay," she reassured him. "It's our little secret. Besides, it makes for a pretty great companion."

Craig's mouth dropped open. "You mean, you...?"

Brittany nodded excitedly. "I did. And so did Leah a couple times I think."

Craig looked back down at her hands, now both of them gliding along his shaft. He pictured her having sex with a silicone mold of his cock. He felt he may bust right there and then.

"I gotta tell ya though," she said as she jerked him off. "I could only get half of you in. You're too thick!"

"Did you... did you have an orgasm?"

Brittany laughed. Craig's mannerisms were adorable to her. "Yes. You made me cum, Craig. Now, let's do it for real." With that, she tore off her shirt, revealing her big natural breasts in a sexy red bra. She hopped on Craig's lap so that she was facing him, his stiff cock pressed against her belly. She noticed it stretched past her belly button.

Craig nervously looked around the parking lot. Brittany reassured him. "Relax, silly. Let's just be quick about it. I've been thinking about this since I first saw you."

Brittany lovingly ran her fingers through Craig's hair. She grazed his cheek with her thumb. "Do you want to have sex with me, Craig?" she asked quietly. He nodded. "Do you think I'm sexy?" He nodded again. Brittany leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Then stick that big dick of yours inside."

Craig grabbed his cock by the base as Brittany squatted up. She then slowly and carefully lowered herself down, bit by bit.

"Ohhhh fuck, Craig," she said as she winced in pain. "You're so huge."

Craig patiently held his cock in place as Brittany lowered down. At the halfway point, she stopped. "I think this is as far as it's gonna go," she giggled. "You're like twice the size of him."

Craig didn't need to be reminded of who him was.

Brittany braced herself by holding onto his shoulders and began to bounce on his lap. Despite only reaching the halfway point of his thick cock, she began to feel powerful waves of euphoria. She felt his hardness throbbing deep inside her, deeper than the silicone mold was even able to reach. She looked at Craig who was staring straight ahead at her breasts. She pulled his head in so his face was now buried.

"Oh God, Craig. Fuck," she said. "I love this cock."

Craig held onto her waist and assisted her in bouncing up and down. With his face buried in her beautiful tits, he wasn't entirely sure if he was fully penetrating her. He feasted on her magnificent orbs while her moans grew in volume and intensity.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh God, baby! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum, Craig! Keep going!"

Brittany was seconds away from an earth-shattering orgasm. Craig could feel her tighten around his shaft. She was about to cum. "Don't stop!" she pleaded as she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

But poor Craig, overcome with pleasure, lost control. He felt his cock throb as a load was unleashed from his balls and boiled up the shaft. "Oh fuck!" he announced as he hastily tossed Brittany off his lap just in time to stroke out a massive thick load.

Brittany took control, stroking him as he sprayed all over the back seat of her car. Cum flew everywhere as Craig moaned and panted. Brittany giggled as she watched. At least nine or ten blasts caked the back of the driver's seat with a loud splat. Craig's legs flailed as he watched her petite hand coax out his powerful orgasm.

Once it was over, Brittany paused, clutching his cock from the base and smiling at him. "My Lord! How was that?" she asked.

Out of breath, Craig nodded. "That was unbelievable." As he stared at her holding his softening cum-soaked cock, he remembered. "Did you cum?" he asked her.

Brittany shook her head. "I was close. Just need a liiiiitle bit more out of this guy," she said as she wagged his cock. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "It's ok though. Next time," she said sweetly as they both cuddled in silence.

--------------------

Dwayne recognized Brittany's car because it was not only a bright yellow jeep, but it had a roof rack. He had ridden in it plenty of times going to parties and such with Brittany and Steven. He found it odd to be parked in such a remote corner of the administrative parking lot so decided to loop over there and see if everything was okay.

He hadn't heard of their break-up as he didn't get a chance to catch up with Steven in the last few days. But when he saw Brittany bouncing up and down, he immediately noticed the man beneath her was certainly not Steven.

Sensing an opportunity, Dwayne drove up close enough where he could take out his phone and zoom in. As he positioned the camera and hit "record" on the video, the man suddenly slid Brittany off his lap. She reached for his crotch and began to stroke him. It was clear to see he was having an orgasm as she jerked him off.

"Jesus Christ," Dwayne said to himself.

Brittany masterfully jerked off the huge cock as it sprayed thick loads all over her car. She could be seen giggling and laughing as the man came everywhere. Dwayne zoomed in further. His phone camera was strong enough to get a detailed close up of Brittany as she jerked the man off, but could not see his face. All he could see were neon yellow sunglasses perched up on the back of his head.

However, one remarkably visible feature in the shot was his unmistakably large cock.

Dwayne ended the recording and stealthily drove off. He texted Steven immediately.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers