Roommates in Lockdown Pt. 02

Story Info
Friday night is ‘games’ night.
12.8k words
4.87
36.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
257 Followers

Nick woke to the sound of his alarm chiming from the table next to the bed. He felt Sam stir in his arms, her weight gently shifting from his chest. He reached out turning the alarm off before shuffling back closer to the girl who was sharing his bed. She pulled his arm back around her.

"Morning." He grumbled, resting back comfortably on the pillow, nuzzling his head closer to hers, breathing in the smell of her shampoo.

"Hmm." Sam replied sleepily. She was always slower to rise than him, her eyes already closed again.

"Come on, we got to get up. Friday remember?" He said, trying to gently keep her awake.

"Hmm." She replied again, no more awake.

He was used to this, having shared his bed with her for over three months. Three months since the lockdown started. Three months since either of them had seen their friends except virtually. Three months since they had ordered a takeaway. Three months since they had been allowed to leave the house for work, and had been contained to working from home. Three months since their relationship had transformed from roommates to whatever they were now.

They hadn't discussed what they had become but had spent every night together. Last night being no exception.

He lay on his side stroking her side, his fingers extending across to her nipples.

"Mmmm, did you not get enough last night?" Sam asked sleepily.

"Oh I did. I just can't keep my hands off you, especially these." He told her, grabbing her breast in his hand.

"Don't I know it." She replied simply turning over in his arms till they were around her back, holding her to him. "Good morning." She said properly, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Good morning. I know you hate waking up, but it's Friday at last." He told her happily.

"I know, not that we can do much. I wish we could go out somewhere though." She said.

"I know, I do too. But for the time being I get to keep you to myself. Like a sexy prisoner." He added, bringing a small smile to her face, he didn't want to see her unhappy. "Also, it's not just Friday, it's game night."

"Of course it is." She said, suddenly looking more awake and happier.

Sam had another day like this a few weeks back when she was feeling down and claustrophobic in their flat. It wasn't as if they didn't have their own space, it was just the prolonged confinement being forced upon them.

The government first gave them all a timeline of when they would be looking to relax restrictions, however that time had been and gone, being extended at least until June.

On that Friday Sam and Nick were sitting in the living room when they decided upon their new flat rule, a regular game night. Every Friday night they would sit back, play games, have a few drinks and have fun, not watching the news or looking at what was going on in the outside world. Sam's face had lit up with the idea, especially when Nick handed her a rectangular box.

"And in the spirit of games night, I have a little something for you." Nick said to her shyly.

"What's this?" She replied taking the box from him. She looked at the plain brown box, remembering that she collected it from the amazon driver that morning.

"Open it." He told her.

She pulled open the loosened tape sealing it shut and pulled out a red box with 'Nintendo' written on the front.

"A switch? Nick this is amazing, thank you. But you shouldn't, this is too much, it's too expensive." She stuttered looking at the gift. She had always wanted one but had never had the money to get herself one.

"Stop it's fine, honestly. I'm happy to get it for you. Besides now you have your own gaming console, something for you." He told her. She had told him a few times she was considering getting herself one.

"Thank you." Was all she could say, thinking about how she would show her gratitude later. "Thank you so much. I love it."

She kissed him deeply, trying to show her appreciation as much as possible in that one kiss.

"I know this is going to sound so girly and stereotypical but could you set it up for us? What games does it come with?"

They spent the rest of their evening drinking vodka cokes, getting steadily worse at Mario Kart until they went to bed, Sam truly showing her appreciation for her gift.

Sam had since then invested in new games and spent some of her evenings playing it, but Fridays were always their games night. Xbox, Nintendo, cards, Jenga, anything they fancied and could play just the two of them.

"So what we going to play tonight?" Sam asked him, snapping him back to the present.

"I don't know I have to get through today first, got a meeting with that client, he's got another project for the team." He told her kissing her again, lowering his hand to her breasts.

"Ahh the porn king. I think he is your favourite client." She said giggling, kissing him back.

"You haven't exactly complained. You have watched almost as many of the videos on those sites that I have." He chuckled. They had spent hours watching porn together, playing with each other.

"Nope, not at all. I like your job." She sighed, enjoying the feel of his hands over her tits.

He kept lowering his hand until it covered her pussy, his fingers teasing her lips apart. She breathed in deeply as his fingers made contact with her clit, rubbing it gently with his fingertip.

"Oh god Nick. We need to get up. We have work to do." She pleaded, offering no resistance at all.

"We have time. Its only...."

"Whats the time?" She asked interrupting him.

"Just gone 8am. Why?" He asked surprised at her sudden alertness, pulling his hand away from her.

"I forgot, I have to take minutes for a meeting at 8.30. Im sorry." She said almost pleading.

"I get it, its fine. I can wait as long as you need." He told her truthfully.

"Im sorry, really. I want to continue." She said again, leaning back in to kiss him. "Later, ok, I promise. Could you make me a coffee while I get sorted?" She asked, jumping out of bed, her breasts bouncing freely.

"Yeah sure, go. It will be in your room." Nick said, slapping her naked ass as she ran to the bathroom.

Nick turned on the TV as he went past into the kitchen. He always used to put it on for travel and weather news, now having it on to see the state of the country and how it was dealing with the pandemic. As usual the number of infections were increasing, and there were no signs of things changing anytime soon.

He made their coffees as he always did, leaving hers in her bedroom. It was still her room, but was now only used for working and getting dressed.

Nick had quickly gotten used to the change in their relationship. Things had happened suddenly, and it was like he was living with a girlfriend very quickly but it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. He knew they would one day have to discuss what they were but not today.

He turned on his computer, having it all set up for the day before he needed to log in. He used Microsoft Teams to communicate with his newly formed team, a team that was assembled for him to take charge off and direct. He had only been in his new role for a month but enjoyed the freedom it gave him. He had more free time, but more time in meetings with his manager and other potential clients. It had been a change to his previous role of Web design, but it had come with a large salary increase. He often wondered if he would be able to set up his own tech consultancy company, he knew he had enough staff he could poach to work for him, and most of his clients would go with him too.

Sam came to join him in the kitchen giving him a quick kiss before she got herself settled in her room/office, promising him that they would eat lunch together.

The morning passed quickly, checking his emails, and other messages from the company clients and his team members. He didn't have any important meetings till the afternoon, where he was expecting to receive the project from the client he had been specifically in charge of.

Sam came to join him for lunch, sitting together as they flicked through the sky channels, trying to avoid any news reports.

"Think we could start games night early?" Sam asked him suddenly, looking over to where the Switch had been set up weeks ago.

"I wish I could. I have got meetings this afternoon. How's your afternoon looking?" He replied around a mouthful of sandwich.

"Nothing, got these things to type up but I can't be bothered. I want to have fun." She told him in a playful tone, her hand resting on his leg.

He looked at her pouting face, knowing exactly what she was doing. He hated to reject her but the last time this had happened he had ended up taking the afternoon off, spending it in bed, thoroughly exploring her body. He was aching to do that again, but knew he couldn't.

"I really can't baby." He told her, using his pet name for her. "I have this meeting this afternoon and I really need to pay attention."

She moved over closer to him, bringing her face within millimetres of his.

"Are you sure?" She whispered, her fingertips tracing over his crotch as she kissed him deeply. "Is there nothing I can do to tempt you?"

"I wish there was. But just a bit left of the week and then I'm all yours, for the entire weekend." He told her groaning at the pleasure she was causing with her fingertips.

"And Amy. Don't forget we got a video call with her tomorrow night, she wanted to have a few drinks." She reminded him, sliding back away from him, knowing she couldn't do anything to change his mind.

"Oh yeah I forgot, better order more booze then, Amy really can drink."

"She isn't that bad."

"Are you kidding? Last time we had a drinking night with her I could barely stand." He said, a mock shocked face on his face.

"She didn't pour them, or drink them. That was all you. I had trouble getting you to bed." She laughed.

"Well this time I will be better, I promise." Nick said.

"I don't mind. I get to have fun with you either way." She replied, staring into space, no doubt remembering what she had done that night.

"Yeah you never did tell me what you did?" He had asked before but she had never given him a straight answer.

"Well you got it up, and told me to do whatever I wanted, so I did. I can't help you remember it, but I can tell you about it if you want?" She asked, teasing him even further.

"You are insatiable today. Tell me later. It will be better when we don't have the stress of the week anymore."

She pouted a little more but then agreed with him. He had never actually asked about that night but she would tell him, she hadn't done anything weird or anything they hadn't done before.

After lunch, Sam made them both another coffee as they went back to their respective work places, but Sam couldn't leave without a parting gift. She pulled him in tight, pushing her chest against him, squeezing his ass as she sucked his tongue into her mouth, emulating giving him a blowjob.

"I can't wait to do that with something else." She said as she turned, walking back to the bedroom.

The meeting itself lasted a couple of hours, a large amount spent introducing the whole team to the client.

"I'm very happy to meet you all." The client said. "I'm happy that you are all working on my websites. I have a lot of work that needs doing over the next few months so I'm glad to have a dedicated team."

The client continued with his empty platitudes, fawning over the fact he had his own team, the whole time Nick wondered to himself how much he was being charged by his company for this type of service.

Within thirty minutes Nick was already bored, his mind wandering. He reached out for his phone to see there was a message from Sam.

"I'm bored. How's your meeting? Xx"

It was rare for him to use his phone while in meetings, his video clearly showing what he was doing.

"Thrilling, the guy's already gone through this with me. I was expecting to actually work during this. You not got much work to do? Xx" He discreetly typed out.

"Nothing that can't wait till Monday. Have you got your video on? X"

"Yes I have. Why? X"

"Because I'm horny X" was her simple reply.

The next message came quickly as if she had already prepared it. It was a picture message.

Sam had taken a selfie of her face but was angled low enough to show she was only in a bra.

"Wow. What's got you so turned on? X" He quickly typed, trying to return his attention to the meeting. He was able to keep the thread of it, but the details would be sent by email.

"I was thinking about this morning, your hand down by my pussy. X" came her reply.

Another message came through before he could type a response. Another picture message. This one showing that she had lost her bra. The photo was another selfie, this time she was pouting, and her bare breasts pushed together.

"What do you think Nick?" Came a voice from one of his colleagues.

"Sorry think about what? The voice keeps cutting out. I'm going to turn off my camera to keep the bandwidth up." He grinned to himself on how he covered not paying attention.

He turned his camera off and returned to the conversation, this time actually answering the questions and discussing the project. It took a few minutes to finish making his points before the meeting returned to someone else.

Nick grabbed his phone again noticing a new picture message had come through. This one was angled between her legs, her fingers inside her panties. There was a small caption attached 'I wish these were yours'.

"You look so hot. I wish they WERE mine. X" He replied.

He sent back his own pic. Just a quick shot he took of his shorts covered tent.

"Looks like that meeting is becoming more interesting. X" She replied sending another picture of herself lying back on her bed in a pair of panties, her legs spread open.

"You're the one making it more interesting. I can barely concentrate. X" He replied, attaching a photo of his hand down his shorts, obviously gripping his cock.

"How about now?" The picture attached was the same as the one from before but now without the panties. Her legs were even wider apart, her pink lips visible through her fingers.

"Or now?" This picture wasn't of her, but of a slim, slick, silver vibrator. He didn't know she had toys.

"I didn't know you had a toy in there. X" He sent, shocked that she had never mentioned it, or shown him.

"I haven't had need of him for a while. I think we are going to spend some alone time together. X" attached was another photo, the tip of the vibrator resting on her clit.

Nick was in shock as he looked at the vibrator resting on her pussy. That pussy he loved playing with. He did however admire how her face looked, her toy clearly giving her pleasure.

No more messages came, Nick being left horny and distracted as he listened in to the end of the meeting. Nothing new was brought up, Nick more listening out for any noises coming from Sam's bedroom.

The meeting ended after another twenty minutes, leaving him to send his last few emails of the week and then shut down the computer, an hour earlier than expected.

Leaning back in his chair he reached for his phone texting Sam.

"I'm finished. How are you getting on?"

"I finished ages ago, but I could finish again. Only joking, I will be done in about an hour, then game night x"

Nick went about sorting out some light snack food for them for the night, making sure they had nothing to do but have fun all night. On their game nights, they never cooked a proper meal, more just snacked and drank, he caught himself wishing he could order a takeaway. Finished making a variety of sandwiches and putting out some crisps, he poured himself a whisky and ice, taking it out onto the balcony.

"Thank god for that." Sam exclaimed as she came out to join him, seeing Nick sitting enjoying a drink. "I thought today would never end. Want another one of those?"

"Yeah sure, whisky and coke thanks." Nick passed her the glass, giving her a quick kiss. He watched her as she turned and walked away from him, wiggling her ass gently.

Sam returned a few minutes later bringing herself a vodka tonic, taking the empty chair next to him.

"Finally, the whole weekend without work, nothing important to do till Monday." She said as she stretched her legs out in front of her pointing her painted toes. "You know, even though we don't leave the house to go to work, it still feels the same when you clock off for two days."

"I know what you mean. Even though we aren't going anywhere or doing anything different, it's just better not having to think about work." He replied honestly.

"How do you think you would have survived lockdown before. I mean before I moved in?" She asked curiously.

"I think I would have been wanking a lot more." He said, laughing at her rolling her eyes. "Honestly I don't know. I think I would have been bored out of my skull after a month but what about you? At least I would have had my own place. You were living with your parents."

"Well that's easy to answer. I would have killed them." She said laughing to show that she was joking. "I love them and everything but they are really nosey about my life and being stuck with them all day everyday with no escape... someone wouldn't have survived."

"They can't be that bad." He replied. "I thought you said they were cool?"

"Oh they can be. I mean they used to give me space and all but whenever I would bring a guy home mum would start being weird and trying to keep us in the living room, not that that would have been an issue at the moment. I'm just too old to live at home, it would drive me nuts, my mum constantly asking if I needed something as if I'm not an adult."

"Think I will ever get to meet her?" He asked.

"Oh god I hope not. I managed to keep her away before all this started but I don't think I will be able to keep her away forever." Sam said taking a large gulp of her drink.

"Well I would like to meet her sometime. If nothing else for the embarrassing stories she could tell me."

"That's not the worst, my mum has a habit of being flirty with guys I bring home. You, she will be all over you." She told him, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'm sure you're exaggerating." He said surprised. That didn't sound like the woman she had just described.

"It really isn't, one guy I was dating, he broke it off with me when we finished high school, then I found him at our house trying to hit on my mum who was just sitting there all confused as if it wasn't her fault."

"Oh god, that must have been awkward." He said shocked, but seeing the funny side of it and trying not to laugh.

"It was, my mum was there wearing this short skirt and shirt, the poor bloke couldn't keep his eyes off her."

"How did it end?"

"After a few minutes he asked me to leave him and mum alone so they could talk. That's when mum realised what he was trying to do and I had to kick him out."

"Did she realise she had caused it?" He asked, still trying not to laugh.

"Yes, but it didn't stop her. She did the same with the next guy, and that was the last time I brought a guy home." She said sadly.

"Sounds like your ex was a dick. Who would ever give you up?" He said moving closer to her.

"That's sweet."

She leaned further forward, drawing him into another kiss.

"Well while we are in lockdown you have me all to yourself." She told him kissing him again. She broke away leaning back into her chair picking up her drink again.

Nick leaned back into his chair, picking up his drink with her. After taking another large gulp, it was almost empty.

"That's true." He replied smiling at her. "Well almost true, we have drinks tomorrow night with Amy."

"That's over webcam. As nice as it is to see friends, it isn't the same. You still have me all to yourself."

Sam was right about their webcam 'parties'. They had tried to keep up with their friends and doing what they normally had but with a pandemic on, it was a little difficult. Their socialising outside of the flat was limited to webcam parties. It hadn't been all bad. A few weeks ago, Craig and his fiancé Sarah had joined them for the night. It mainly consisted of Craig embarrassing him while they had a few jokes at his expense. Sam had especially enjoyed the story where he had been locked out on the balcony without a towel until Craig had got home an hour later and let him in, shivering from head to toe.

Married69
Married69
257 Followers