Roommates in Lockdown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck" She whispered as he licked up and down her pussy, paying careful attention to her clit.

He brought his hand to her pussy, pushing his middle finger deep inside her, Sam moaning and squirming round the sofa, trying not to scream.

It didn't take longer than a few minutes for her breathing to come faster and harder, as she was pushed closer to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck Nick. Use another finger." Sam ordered, looking down at him.

Nick did as she wanted, pushing another finger inside her slick hole.

"Oh yeah, right there. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She told him, her body arching up in pleasure, her breasts pushed high above the sofa.

When Nick finally pulled away from her, he sat back watching her come down slowly from her orgasm. When she had reclaimed enough of her composure, she shot upright, grabbing his cock and stuffing it right back into her mouth, bringing him back to full length and thickness. She continued to suck him off, trying to get as much into her mouth before he reluctantly broke it off, pushing her gently back onto the cushions.

"You going to fuck me now?" She asked grabbing and squeezing her tits.

Nick didn't answer, but grabbed her around her legs, bringing her closer to him.

"No, not like that." She pulled away from him, turning round and bent over, her elbows resting on the armrest.

Nick shuffled slightly closer to her, pointing his cock at her opening, before he pushed it deep inside her with one smooth thrust.

"Oh fuck." She whispered again, words Nick always enjoyed hearing.

He grabbed her around the waist, not allowing her to pull away, building up a slow steady rhythm, pushing himself in and out of her wet pussy.

"Fuck me faster." She demanded, as she reached between them, rubbing her clit.

She pushed herself back onto him, spearing herself as fast as she could on his manhood.

"Fuck Sam, your pussy is so tight." He said building up his speed, his balls already tightening, about to burst.

"Not yet, I'm so close." She told him, pushing back even harder, her butt cheeks slamming against his pelvis.

Nick kept up the rhythm as much as he could, trying to think about anything else, willing himself not to cum.

Nick couldn't hold himself any longer, his cock erupting, spraying his spunk deep inside her, his quivering cock, still buried deep inside her, pushing her to a final orgasm, her pussy clenching tight around his cock.

He kept a tight hold of her as she could no longer hold her weight, collapsing on her front. Nick, slowly pulled out of her, hearing her hiss quietly as he did.

"That was amazing." She said sleepily, her eyes already closed, her face showing the bright afterglow of sex. "I'm so thirsty."

Nick went into the kitchen, getting her a bottle of water from the fridge looking back at her sitting up, trying to make herself look more decent.

"You look perfect. Stop." He called out to her walking back in.

"You just like seeing me naked." She replied dropping her shirt, taking the outstretched bottle of water.

"Come on, let's go to bed." Nick said, holding out his hand to her. She took it, letting him lead her off to his bedroom, leaving her discarded clothing but retrieving her phone.

As Sam was settling down into Nick's chest, his breathing already slowing, she heard her phone vibrate next to her. She carefully pulled herself away from him opening the text message. Her face changed from a look of peace to a look of shock and surprise.

"What's up?" Nick asked, not opening his eyes.

"Nothing it's fine." She said, shutting the phone off. "Tell you in the morning. Sleep tight."

She lifted her face just enough to give him a gentle kiss on the lips before she settled down, her mind racing from the text.

............................................

Amy was enjoying her night with Nick and Sam. It was nice for her to actually see her friend instead of just talking to her on the phone, or messaging. She had made the call in her room, not wanting to disturb her family, taking two bottles of wine with her knowing full well that Sam enjoyed a drink on their nights out, she just wished she was there to drink it with them.

She didn't know Nick well, having only met him twice before but Sam had told her what they had been getting up to in lockdown, and she was a little jealous.

For the past fifteen minutes of the call, she could tell that Nick was getting restless, stealing glances at Sam's tits showing through her shirt, shuffling his hand towards her as if to reach out to her but then pulling it back quickly. Sam hadn't noticed, the alcohol making her observations less clear, but if she knew Sam like she thought she did, she was as impatient to be alone with him as he was.

She couldn't blame Nick. She knew how sexy her friend was and had actually seen what she was like having sex. She was insatiable and erotic, enjoying both giving and receiving pleasure, remembering when she went down on her, the look of pure bliss on her face. A face she had no doubt that Nick had seen many times.

Amy knew it was only a matter of time till Nick would lose patience entirely so decided to start wrapping up the call. It was easier than expected, saying that her parents would be going to bed soon and that she didn't want to keep them up. Nick had readily agreed, saying that it was getting late.

Sam said her goodbyes and Amy promised she would see them as soon as she could before Sam turned off the video. At least that's what she thought she did. Sam had only turned off their TV, the video was still showing and she was able to hear and see everything.

"What? You don't like Amy?" She heard Sam ask. She would have been shocked and upset if she hadn't seen the look of longing and desire on Nick's face.

She smiled at the image of Nick pulling Sam's shirt open, exposed her bare breasts. It wasn't the first time she had seen them, but she was still impressed with them, always so pert and soft looking. At first she had thought they were fake before she felt them years ago.

She watched as Nick continued to pleasure her, his fingers entering her pussy. She was starting to feel so hot watching her best friend and her lover, about to fuck each other, her panties feeling damp. She ran over to her bedroom door, locking it before she connected her earphones to the TV, not wanting her parents to hear.

She sat back on her bed watching Sam suck Nick's cock. She was impressed, not the biggest she had seen, but it was filling Sam's mouth. She started to rub her nipples through her shirt before she pulled it up, shrugging out of it. Her breasts weren't as big as Sam's but she was proud of them, they always got so sensitive when they were touched, her nipples already forming sharp points. It wasn't until Nick starting licking her friends pussy that she slid her hand into her panties, her fingers running through her pussy lips.

From what she could tell she hadn't kept herself as groomed as Sam had, having no one at all to show herself to. She had missed sex so much, not having sex since months before the pandemic started, even then it had been a disappointing one night stand, which had left her wanting more instead of satisfied.

She made a mental note to get herself back looking the way she wanted the next day as her fingers worked their way up to her clit.

"Mmmm." She moaned wishing it was her pussy his tongue was probing. She continued rubbing her clit as she gently teased her nipples.

"Oh god. That feels good."

She carried on watching as Sam was sucking his cock again. She didn't wait long before Nick started fucking her from behind, his hips thrusting his cock into her.

"This is so wrong." She muttered, rubbing her clit faster, bringing herself closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck." She whispered, inserting a finger deep inside herself, imagining it was Nick's.

Her legs started to shake as she panted deeply, rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh yes."

It felt like an explosion inside, a huge orgasm breaking, the biggest she had in months. She felt her own body bucking and shaking as her fingers continued to rub her clit gently, bringing her back down softly.

"Oh fuck. That was so wrong." She giggled as she stretched out on the bed, her feet positioned so she could still see the screen and Nick going to the kitchen to get her a drink.

It suddenly feeling even worse, as if she was spying. Not wanting to ruin her last mental images she ended the call, pulling her earphones out, and pulled her duvet over herself.

She lay there thinking how it would have felt for Nick to take her like that, to have him pounding her to orgasm, his hands gripping her hips. But she also wanted to be there going down on Sam. She was imagining Nick fucking her as her tongue ran up and down her slit. She had only licked her pussy once before, but she had loved it, it felt so new and different.

She caught herself rubbing her nipples again, surprised that she was feeling aroused again. As she got herself off again she imagined both Nick and Sam pleasing her, the pair of them using her body for their own pleasure. Her body already charged from her first orgasm, erupting soon after into a second.

She wasn't going to say anything to her friend, but then quickly decided against it. She opened her phone and tapped out a message.

"Sammy, you need to learn how to use your webcam. It's been on the WHOLE time. Talk tomorrow. X"

She sent it before rolling over and closing her eyes.