Roommates in Lockdown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yeah. That's it, lick my pussy." She muttered as she grabbed her covered breasts.

He worked his tongue in deeply, pushing it between her lips, separating them, exposing her wet hole. He ran his tongue up her clit, flicking it as he massaged her hole with his finger.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck that's good, keep going." She stammered, her eyes tightly closed. "Keep going, I'm going to. I'm going to."

She wasn't able to get her last words out as her orgasm hit her. Her legs closed quickly around Nick's face, keeping him tightly in place. Her breathing was coming a lot harder but she was quieter than she normally was.

"Oh my god that's just what I needed." Sam told him as she pulled his head from her pussy, his lips covered in her juices. She kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth, massaging it with her own. "I think I will let you rest this for a bit." She said, licking his tongue.

"Oh yeah? Whys that? You think you will want to use it again?" He asked, already knowing he wanted to taste her pussy again.

"I did warn you." She said in mock surprise. "Come with me."

She stood up, scraping her palm across his hard cock as she passed him, heading to her bedroom.

Nick followed her quickly, leaving his clothes where he had removed them. He closed the door behind them, sitting in the chair she was gesturing to.

"You have been so good tonight I think you deserve a treat." She told him kneeling in front of him.

She rested her arms on his legs, tracing the muscles just above his groin. She looked up at him as she moved her hands down to his cock.

"Think you deserve a treat?" She asked him, gently jerking his cock up and down.

"Yes I think so." He replied cheekily.

She suddenly stood up, stepping away from him, looking down at his disappointed face. She started to gently sway in front of him, as if to music only she could hear. She ran her hands up her legs, over her breasts, causing her nipples to rise out again into little peaks. She unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it off her shoulders, pushing her chest out, her breasts almost bursting out of her small white bra.

She watched his face as his eyes bore into her. She knew he couldn't take his eyes off her, not when she was like this, not even before they were together.

She continued her striptease, bending over her bed, showing him her pussy. She undid the zip on the side of her skirt, pulling it down over her beautiful ass.

To his disappointment she moved back from him, resting herself on the end of the bed. She continued teasing her tits through her bra, tweaking her nipples until she gave in taking it off. She sat back on her arms as she spread her legs, revealing her bright pink pussy lips with its accompanying small landing strip of brown hair.

"Is this how you imagined me earlier?" She asked. "Or was it more like this?"

She shuffled her body until she lay flat on her bed, her eyes closed as she caressed her skin resulting in small pimples. She opened her eyes and looked at him as she slid her finger between her lips, collecting the moisture from her hole. She brought her finger to her mouth, licking her juices off it.

"Hmmm, I do love the taste of myself after you have gone down on me." She said licking her fingers. "I would offer it to you but you have already had a good helping." She chuckled.

She could see him looking on, completely speechless, unable to reply.

"This is what I was doing earlier. Well actually this is." She corrected herself, pulling out her small metallic vibrator.

Nick moved his head slightly trying to get a better look. Sam obliged him further by moving slightly round, propping herself on her pillows. She closed her eyes again, running the thin piece of metal between her pussy lips, lubricating it. When it was slick with her juices, she positioned it at her opening, slowly pushing it deep inside her.

"This is when I was taking photos I sent to you. It turned me on so much knowing that you were imagining it as I pleasured myself. Do you want me to continue?" She asked, her breathing increasing in depth as she pushed it in and out of herself.

"Y-yes. Yes please." Nick said, almost drooling. He reached for himself, gripping his cock in his hand.

"Hmm, good, because I want you to watch. Especially when." She had reached down to her crotch, twisting the end of the vibrator, activating it. "I do this." She purred, her legs slightly shaking from the sensation. Her back arched up as she rubbed her clit, her eyes pinched closed again.

"Ahh, this feels so good Nick." She said, opening her eyes to see him stroking his cock up and down. "Oh my god. I'm gonna cum so quick."

She built up the speed of both the vibrator and rubbing her clit until her whole body was shaking, her face ablaze with pleasure.

"Don't you dare cum." She told Nick seriously. "I'm not done with you yet."

She saw him let go of his cock, knowing he was starting to get close.

"Oh fuck." She panted staring at Nick. "I'm cuming, I'm cuming."

She bucked and writhed around the bed as the vibrator continued to work her pussy through her orgasm. She slowly pulled it out of her, licking the tip teasingly.

She finally saw the effect she had had on Nick. He was sitting silently as if to move would break the image in front of him. His cock said it all to her as she noticed it was pulsing without even being touched, his balls firm and starting to turn that dark blue colour.

"I think someone else needs to cum now." She said, moving over to him.

"I hope to god, that it's me." He replied grinning at her as she moved over him straddling him.

"Oh yes, it's you. You've been so patient." She said as she pushed herself lower, his cock slipping easily into her sopping wet pussy.

She wasted no time in building a steady rhythm, Nick holding onto her hips, as if she was about to run away. He pushed his head lower between them, licking around her breast frantically, sucking her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh fuck." Was all she could get, her previous orgasms making her body super sensitive to his touch. It felt like only seconds before she was announcing she was about to cum again.

Nick gripped her even tighter, directing her speed and movements while in turn slamming up into her as she came down. With all her teasing he was ready to cum himself.

"Me too." He said, moving his hands to her back, grabbing her so hard he would leave hand marks. He suddenly felt the tightening in his balls as he emptied them into her pussy. As he shot his load, she was pushed over the edge to yet another and final orgasm of the night.

"Oh god Nick, that was so hot." She told him, holding his face and kissing him deeply.

"I was going to say the same. Seriously Sam. That was incredible." He said kissing her back.

"What are we going to play next game's night?"

They spent the night unusually in Sam's bed. It wasn't as if there was anything wrong with it, it was just they normally slept in his bed. Sam fell asleep quickly whereas Nick lay listening to her deep breathing, wondering what would happen when lockdown ended. Would they still be together? Would things return to normal, this just being a way for both of them to have needs satisfied.

The next day, Sam woke up before Nick. She watched him sleeping for a few seconds before she decided to get up, not wanting to disturb him. She crawled away from him, pulling the covers from her naked body and slipping into her dressing gown.

She was already starting to feel hungry but went for a shower first. She took longer than she normally would, washing her hair and shaving her pubic region. She gave a test feel, rubbing her finger down her pelvis, letting her finger slid between her lips. She gave a soft moan before she stopped herself, waiting for Nick to explore her body. She rinsed all the bubbles off herself before getting out, drying, and wrapping herself once again in her fluffy dressing gown, enjoying the soft material against her bare skin.

She thought about going into her room to get some clothes when she remembered Nick sleeping. Instead she headed into the kitchen turning the TV on, and reducing the volume as she passed the living room. She filled the kettle with water before turning it on and returning to the TV.

She turned the TV over to the news station, hoping to get some good news about the end of lockdown. She was disappointed when she only saw scenes from around the country, of how other people were coping with lockdown. She also saw the stock shortages at the supermarkets, once again silently thanking Nick for his idea to build a small pantry of supplies before Covid and lockdown really hit.

Nick and her, like most other people in the country had stuck by the rules completely. Hadn't had any parties, hadn't been going out except for picking up essentials, and the occasional bag of weed, and hadn't seen their families. Sam had first found it difficult not being able to see her family except on a small screen, but as her mother was in the high risk category, she had kept her distance entirely. Again she found herself wondering what it would be like to go out somewhere with Nick.

She quickly made herself a coffee before she settled on the sofa, continuing to watch the news. She returned to thinking about when they would be able to go back out again. The government had said they would have it under control in twelve weeks but that had been and gone. They were told they would have to stay at home for another month at least.

Sam sometimes wondered if it was thanks to lockdown that her and Nick had got together. She knew she was attracted to him before Covid even became a thing in the country, but she had already decided against pursuing anything with him. Lockdown had confined them together, but it had been good, safe even, together. They had gotten to know each other more each day, until her vow wavered and they had got together.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, pulling it out to see a message from Amy.

"Hey, looking forward to tonight. I got tequila in especially. Thinking of you guys xx"

Sam smiled to herself thinking how this pandemic had not affected her friend. Amy was still making the most out of everything, always sounding so positive and happy when they spoke, making Sam smile with affection for her friend. She couldn't wait until she could see her properly again.

It took almost another hour for Nick to finally wake up and join her in the living room, Sam still watching the news, and wishing she could get out for a bit.

"Morning baby." Nick said as he walked up behind putting his arms around her neck.

"And good morning to you. I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up or not." She said, twisting round in his arms to kiss him good morning.

"Hi." Sam said giving him another gentle kiss. "Last night was a lot of fun."

"What, you teasing me until I was about to blow?" He asked.

"No. Well yes, that was awesome. But I meant the whole thing. It was just a great night." Sam said shyly.

"It was, but we always have fun together. Are you OK? Something wrong?" He asked, pulling away from her, worried.

"I'm fine, just been thinking that's all. So what's on today? Apart from tonight."

"We got the shopping delivery this morning." He said stretching, his back clicking and cracking. "Then nothing. But first I need coffee."

"No, first you need a shower. You smell of sex." She said, laughing at the look of shock on his face. "Then get yourself a dressing gown and come join me. It's going to be a chill out day."

"That's so harsh." He said. "But yeah maybe a shower is a good idea. Won't be long."

"Don't forget the dressing gown." She shouted after him.

He didn't forget. He came back just as she had instructed wrapped in a dressing gown.

It was a good day relaxing together on the sofa. The pair of them barely moved as they worked their way through the first season of "Stranger Things". Nick had already seen it but as Sam hadn't been as much of a TV addict as he was, there were lots of shows that he had seen but she hadn't. They had spent a lot of lockdown watching TV together. Some shows better than others.

The first time they had to get up, was to answer the door for their online shopping. It was done, as had become the norm, with the delivery driver standing far back, way past the government's two metre rule. Nick took great care to make sure his dressing gown was closed tight so that nothing was on show.

Nick told Sam to stay on the sofa as he packed the food away, and made them a light lunch.

It wasn't until after they had eaten that Sam had begun getting restless, teasing Nick, twisting her hand inside his dressing gown. He had already been looking inside her opening robe when she curled into him, her tits almost completely visible.

He couldn't help himself any longer, wanting to tease her as much as she had the night before. He never took things too fast, just playing with her breasts, cupping and rubbing them, not touching her nipples until he could see they were fully erect.

"Mmm." She purred, as his fingers brushed against them softly. "That feels nice."

"Well just enjoy." He whispered, not letting her look away from the screen.

They didn't stop watching the show, Nick teasing her constantly, but never pushing her too far.

"Oh my god Nick. What are you doing to me?" She asked.

"Just having a bit of fun." He replied.

The last time they left the sofa was to get ready for their dinner date with Amy. Sam had gone to get ready while Nick prepared fajitas. They hadn't coordinated what they would eat, but they did say to have everything ready by 7pm.

When Sam came out of her bedroom, he just had to stare. She had worn another plain white shirt and black skirt, but this time she didn't have on any underwear, he could see the darkened colour of her nipples through her shirt.

"Why do you always look so great? Even for a video chat?" Nick asked happily.

"I didn't dress up for the video chat. You tease me all day, I will do the same." She replied, lifting her skirt, to show she didn't have any panties on.

Nick got ready as well, showering again and dressing in a shirt and pair of jeans, thinking it best to dress up with her. Sam approved as she looked him up and down as she continued stirring the chicken.

As Sam finished the meal, Nick set up his new camera, which he had bought specifically. It would run through the computer, but the image would come through the TV. Sam approved of the purchase, stating that she could think of other uses for the camera.

Just before 7, Amy's call came through.

"Hi Amy." He greeted her as her face appeared on the screen.

"Hey Nick. There you are. Where's Sam?" She asked.

"I'm here Amy." She said, waving from the kitchen door.

"Hey." She replied.

"I'll take over in there, you come and chill. Wine?" Nick said, relieving her from her work.

"Yes please." She replied as she threw the tea towel at him.

Nick was happy to do everything for her tonight. He wanted her to have some fun with her friend. They had facetimed before, but this seemed better, as close as they could get to having her in their flat at the time. He poured Sam a large glass of wine, taking it back to her, breaking them up from their laughing fit.

It was a another fun night, filled with good company. As much as they both enjoyed it being just them, having Amy with them for a few hours made it feel almost normal, laughing and joking all night. They had opened their second bottle of wine when Amy finally brought up that Sam wasn't wearing any underwear, they were both surprised she could tell.

"It's obvious dopey. I can see your nipples from here." Amy said laughing, emptying her bottle into the glass. "I can't criticise, I would have them out if I had your rack."

"They are not out." Sam said laughing. She pulled the shirt tight across her chest her nipples and areolas clearly visible through the thin material. "They are just visible. Not as if you haven't seen them before."

"Oh did you tell him?" Amy asked, surprised. She had always thought she would never tell anyone.

"Well if I hadn't, he would be asking questions right about now. But yes I did. Last night." Sam replied.

"He is here you know." He said, stretching his legs out in front of him, trying to hide his forming tent, the thought of the two of them together already exciting him.

Amy laughed on the other end of the call, blowing him a kiss. Conversation soon reverted back to other lighter topics, all three of them starting to feel slightly tipsy. Nick caught his attention wandering away from the party, fantasising about Sam and Amy together.

He thought he might have felt weird about it but he only found it a turn on. He thought about Amy kissing down her body, her tongue probing between her legs, it pushing in and out of Sam's pussy, Sam crying out in pleasure. He again wished he could have been the guy in that threesome.

After another ten minutes or so the party was starting to wind down, Nick secretly relieved as he was about to grab her hot body sitting next to him, even if Amy could see everything. She hadn't been doing anything but he couldn't pull his eyes away from her chest.

"Night guys. I can't wait for this all to end and I can come and see you properly." Amy promised.

"Night, talk soon. Love you." Sam replied, turning the TV off with the remote control.

"Thank god." Nick exclaimed, his body snapping round to her.

"What? You don't like Amy?" She asked shocked.

"I do." He said as he moved closer to her, his hand snaking behind her back, pulling her tightly to him. "But I have been dying to touch you all night."

He pushed his lips against her's forcefully, pushing her back on the sofa. He pulled back, lowering his head, kissing and nibbling her neck and ear. He sat up long enough to grip her shirt, pulling it open, hearing the buttons pinging around the room.

"Wow. You really do want me." Sam exclaimed, shocked, but excited.

Nick didn't say a word as he lowered his head to her chest, taking her tits into his mouth, his tongue circling her nipple. He reached down, his hand running up her leg, pulling her skirt with it, until her pussy was on show as much as her breasts.

His fingers explored her pussy, pushing her lips open, feeling her wet lips.

"Oh god yeah." She purred above him, as his finger entered her, burying deep inside her. "Uggh."

He slowly fucked her pussy until her juices were running over his fingers, her clit feeling hard under his thumb.

"Oh god. We should go to the bedroom." She tried without much conviction.

"I can't wait." He said simply.

"Fine." She replied. "But let's get these off."

She pushed him off her gently as she reached for the button of his jeans, pulling them open, ripping the zipper down. She tugged them down, taking his boxers with them as she pulled him closer to her, taking his hard cock into her mouth.

She pushed her mouth over it a few times before she pulled it out, admiring how it looked in her hand.

"I love this cock so much. Its such a good shape. It's fits so well." She stuck her tongue out running it up and down his cock, making it wet and slick with her saliva. "I don't just mean in my mouth."

She continued to suck him off as he reached down playing with her tits. After a few minutes she pulled it out of her mouth to look up at him.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked rhetorically. It wasn't until then that he could see that she had been rubbing her clit with her free hand.

"Yes." He said as he pushed her back on the sofa. He leaned over her, positioning his cock at her opening, kissing her deeply. "But not yet."

He looked up at her as he moved his head, running his tongue over her nipples as he moved down between her legs. He pushed her skirt up, as he brought his mouth to her pussy, teasing her lips open with his tongue.