Roommates in Lockdown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had loved that story and was already using it for jokes against him. Nick was hoping to get the same kind of stories from Amy the following night.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. It could be fun finding out a load of stuff about you I don't know about." Nick told her.

"You don't need Amy for that, I will tell you whatever you want. Go ahead ask me anything." She dared him.

"OK. How old were you when you lost your virginity?" He asked.

"Wow, right into the big questions. Seventeen." She replied without thought. "I was the youngest in my year so when school finished I was still seventeen at the end of year party. What about you?" She asked in return.

"I thought this was about you, not me?"

"It is but it's got me curious. How old were you?" She pushed.

"Eighteen. I was a little bit of a late bloomer." Nick said.

"I don't believe that. I bet there were girls making passes at you, but I know from my own experience, you aren't very good at picking up on them." She replied smiling.

"I know I'm not. I never have been. Women have to basically throw themselves at me." He said back through small chuckles.

"Hmm, that's good to know. So fun night. No moping, no missing how it was. Just us having fun." She looked at him, seeing his face break out into a wide smile. "So what we doing tonight?"

"I think we should have a couple more drinks out here. Its a nice afternoon. Then some Mario Kart?"

They sat out for a while just talking and finding other things out about each other. They had scaled back the intensity of the questions mainly sticking with childhood or school day things.

"Come on, lets go in. I could do with some food and another drink." Sam told him, brushing her hand across his groin as she reached out for his hand. She felt him react from the gentle touch.

They went back into the living room, her leading him in by the hand. She pulled him tight to her, lifting her head up slightly to kiss him deeply. It lasted longer than their normal kisses, her tongue tracing across his.

"Come on, let's eat." She said as she pulled away from him.

They sat and had some snacks before making themselves another drink. They had sat up Mario Kart but it only took a few races for them both to realise that the alcohol was making racing difficult.

"Forfeit time. You up for it?" She asked when they had finished their first grand prix.

"What have you got in mind?"

"Whoever comes in the lowest place after every race, has to drink. At the end of the cup, whoever comes in the lowest place, they have to down their drink. Best out of three cups?" She blurted out.

"This is going to be a messy night isn't it?" Nick asked, smiling at her.

"We will see. I wouldn't mind being in a mess when we go to bed." She said winking.

"Fine, you're on."

The first cup was very close. By the fourth race, they had each had to drink, Nick once more than her. There were only four points in it as it came to the last corner when Sam spun out. He came second overall, pushing him above her in the cup standings.

"This was your idea. Down your drink. Down your drink." He chanted, thumping his knee in time.

"Fine." She pouted as she downed what was almost a full glass of vodka and coke.

The second race was just as heated, but this time ended in Nick losing the cup and having to down the end of his drink, which luckily wasn't as big as Sam's.

He refilled both their glasses before going back into the race. On the final race they were only one point away from each other, the final race would decide the winner.

"How about we make this more interesting?" She asked suddenly.

"What you got in mind?" He asked, a huge grin spreading across his face.

"The winner gets whatever they want." She said, leaning in kissing him again.

"What you mean 'whatever they want'?" He asked.

"Well if you win you get whatever you want. Whatever you want me to do, whatever you want to do, you got it. If I win, I get the same." She rested her hand back on his crotch, feeling his excitement.

"Deal."

"Good. But just so you know, when I win, your tongue is going to be very busy." She promised him.

Nick turned back to the screen, his face scrunched up in concentration. The race started quickly with Nick getting his usual boost at the start, where as Sam had blown her engine. By the end of the second lap it was clear that Nick would win. Sam continued to race as if her life depended on it, Nick had never seen her so determined. By the middle of the third lap, she had gained three positions, putting her in third while Nick was barely in first. It was just before the last corner where Sam picked up the blue spiked shell that only targets the leader. She fired it quickly hitting Nick's character just before the final turn. The final straight was a straight dash for both of them as Sam crossed the finish line milliseconds before Nick.

Nick took his forfeit of taking a drink before the final chart came up. Sam had won by two points.

"That's not fair. I had you that whole race. That was rigged." He turned to look at her, a cheeky smile adorning her beautiful face.

"I didn't rig it." She said coyly, as if he was accusing her. "But that doesn't matter a bet is a bet, you are mine now."

"I'm yours anyway. Right let me down my drink." He took his drink in his hand, again silently thanking God that it was almost empty.

"So what next?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." She replied making a mock pensive face. "But while I think about it, I'm taking a break. I'm going to take a quick shower, that racing has made me sweaty and edgy."

"Want me to come join you? I can always wash your back for you." He asked, pulling her in for a kiss. He felt her hand rest over his crotch, rubbing his growing erection.

"No. You can imagine me in there though. All wet and soapy." She told him, gripping his cock harder. "Maybe I might play with myself again."

"You're killing me here." He told her, pulling her closer to him, her breasts pushed up against his chest.

"Mmmm." She hummed into his mouth. "I haven't even begun. She said getting off the couch and walking away.

"Make me another drink while I'm gone."

Nick watched her walk away, seeing the way her ass moved. He heard the door of the bathroom closing and the sound of the water running. He couldn't help but do as she suggested, and imagined her naked body getting into the shower, her hands rubbing the shower gel into her skin, undoubtedly concentrating on his favourite areas. He thought for a second of her fingers working her pussy, her fingers pumping in and out of her hole.

He dragged himself out of his imagination long enough to make her another vodka and coke. He was starting to think about what she would have him do, even more so what he would have had her doing if he had won. He poured himself another drink before going back to sofa, selecting another game to play to keep his mind off Sam.

He chose 'Street Fighter', a quick easy game to help him clear his mind, Sam might even want to join to continue their game night. He heard the shower shutting off and her feet pattering across the carpet to her bedroom.

Sam returned halfway into his career mode, just as the fight had started. Nick was concentrating on the fight and didn't see as she came in and stepped behind him on the sofa.

"Hmm 'Street Fighter' eh?" As the first round was ending Nick made to turn around but was stopped by her hands resting on his chest. "No, don't turn around, finish the fight first."

Nick was distracted on the second round by Sam's hands running down his chest, kneading his muscles playfully. He almost lost all concentration when she moved her hands so far down, her fingertips were slipping under the waistband of his shorts, her breasts resting on his head. He finished the fight quickly, beating the computer controlled opponent. As soon as he had finished, Sam had pulled her hands away, letting him turn to face her.

"What th...?" Nick stammered as he took in the image in front of him. She had changed from her house wear to something much sexier. She was wearing a short black skirt, coupled with a thin white blouse, open enough to show the middle of her white lacy bra. It was the same outfit she was wearing when she had roleplayed as his sexy secretary. She even had on the matching fake glasses.

"Wow, you look. You look. Fuck you look so hot. What have I done to deserve this?" He asked, standing up and moving closer to her.

"Nothing, I just felt like wearing it, it makes me feel sexy." She told him as she grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him to her, kissing him passionately, sucking his tongue into her mouth. He lowered his hands down her back, grabbing her ass in both hands, grasping it firmly, before she let him go and wriggled out of his grasp.

"Um excuse me. You can look, I didn't say you could touch. Not yet." Sam told him sternly, letting him know who was the boss this time.

"OK, OK, I will be good. What do you want to do now? Want a few rounds of 'Street Fighter'? Maybe I could get you out of some of those clothes." He suggested.

"Nope. I want to play cards. Also I told you I would tell you anything, so if you win the hand you get to ask me a question, if I win, I ask you something."

"Alright that's fine with me. Could be fun." He said, knowing that he couldn't actually say no, she had won the right to call the shots.

They sat back down on the sofa together, Sam producing a deck of cards from the side table, so conveniently placed from last week's games.

"What's the game?" He asked.

"Rummy. Its a lot easier with two than poker. Seven cards...." She quickly ran through the rules as she shuffled the cards in her hands. She was sitting directly across from him, her legs crossed, showing her white panties. Nick knew which ones she was wearing, and knew how see through they became when she got wet.

Sam dealt out the first hand, graciously allowing him to go first. He knew the game well, having played it as a kid with his family. He never would have expected to be playing it like this. He looked over at Sam, seeing her face screwed up in concentration, even like this she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever known, and she was definitely the sexiest.

The hand only lasted a few minutes with Nick winning, holding all four threes and three straight cards in sequence.

"Rummy." Nick declared, thinking that's how he should state that he won.

"One more card and I would have had you." She said, throwing her cards down onto the pile.

"OK, ask away." She said, twirling her hair in between her fingers.

"OK. Well you obviously weren't a virgin when we met. How many people have you slept with?" He asked, thinking it wasn't too personal for a first question.

"Hmm I was going to ask you the same thing. Including you, I have slept with four people. And before you ask, you are the best I have been with." She added to the end, not wanting him to feel self conscious, but it also happened to be true.

"I wasn't going to ask." He laughed. "But I appreciate the comment."

"It's true. I remember this one guy I was with, the first time we were together, he had no idea what he was doing. He wasn't a virgin, but he might of well had been. It took him at least ten attempts to make me cum."

"What happened? Why did you end it?" He asked.

"For that reason. We just weren't compatible with each other, plus he couldn't normally last more than a few minutes before he finished."

"Note to self. Keep pleasing the woman." He said sarcastically, but also making a mental note.

"You have nothing to worry about there. You know how to please a woman. Right next hand."

Nick took the deck, giving them a quick but thorough shuffle before dealing the next hand.

This round lasted longer than the first but had the same result.

"I win again."

"So I can beat you at Mario Kart but not at simple cards... interesting." She said as she took a sip of her drink. "OK, ask away."

"A nice easy one. What's your favourite position?" He asked.

"Hmm OK, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like being on top, watching your eyes and hands all over me. But sometimes I like you to fuck me doggy style, feeling that cock of yours deep in my pussy." Sam answered, tracing her fingers over her chest, teasing herself.

"I knew you liked being in control. I can't blame you, you're good at it." Nick suddenly imagined her riding him, pushing away from him, flaunting her body as she speared herself on his cock.

"It feels good like that, knowing I can do what I want to you, take my time." She said leaning towards him to kiss him. "Wow, this was meant to be a tease for you but I'm the one who is getting turned on here."

"It's not just you believe me, I've been dying to have you since you sent me that video earlier."

"What video?" Sam asked, knowing exactly what he meant.

"The video of you masturbating. Do you have any idea how much I wanted to be in there?" He said, almost in a pleading voice.

"That was the point. I'm glad it turned you on." She said simply.

She had already shuffled and dealt the next hand as they had been talking. This time she won, a smile spreading across her face.

"Finally. Did you jerk yourself off to the video I sent you?" She asked quickly, already having the question lined up.

"No I didn't. I was in a meeting." He answered.

"I thought you might have just turned the camera off. I was expecting you to. When was the last time you had a wank?"

"That's another question." He said simply.

"I'm curious."

"The other week when you were on your period. I woke up with your tits in my hand and had to go and take care of myself." He told her.

"You should have told me. I could have taken care of that for you." She said, looking down at his crotch. She reached out for it, rubbing the bulge showing through his jeans. "You could have finished in my mouth. You've done it before." She purred.

"You really are just teasing me." Nick told her kissing her.

"Good. Take off your shirt." She commanded.

"Why?" He asked stunned.

"Because its my night and I told you to. Now off with it." She looked on as he pulled the shirt off over his head, admiring the view.

"That's better." She said. "Your deal."

Nick did another quick shuffle and dealt the cards wondering where this night was going. He knew he would get to fuck her, but when or how he didn't know. He was enjoying the lengthened teasing.

This hand Nick won, leaving him blurting out the first question that came to mind.

"Have you ever been with another girl?" He asked.

"That depends on how you look at it. Just me and another girl? No, I haven't." She answered cryptically.

"OK, thats just confusing. Explain."

"Ask another question and if it's the right one, I will answer." She said challenging him. She didn't want to just blurt it out. She picked up the cards again, shuffling them while Nick looked on puzzled.

He took a moment to think of the question, knowing it had to be the right one. It took a few seconds but it came to him and the idea of it was so hot.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" He asked.

"Yes I have." She answered, smiling at the excited grin on his face.

"Oh god who with?"

"Amy and this guy from uni."

"Wow, that's pretty hot. What happened?" He asked, unable to withhold his interest.

"OK, but you can't tell her that I told you. I told her I would never tell anyone. In our second year, Amy and me were both interested in the same guy so we agreed neither of us should go for him, seemed like the right thing to do. One night we had come back from a night out and the three of us played a drinking game, a bit like this one, and we ended up naked in his room together."

"Damn, I wish I could have seen that. Then what?" He asked.

"You really wanna hear this? It doesn't bother you?" She asked surprised he was taking it so well.

"No, it's hot. I may be slightly altering the image in my head to include me instead." He told her laughing.

"I kind of wish you were. We just started kind of kissing and touching each other when it led to more and then we ended up fucking each other. Amy looks good naked." She told him, looking back at the bulge showing.

"Hmm I bet she looks good doing something else too." He laughed, thinking about how she would look with his cock in her mouth, while Sam was going down on her.

"Pervert. I knew you thought Amy was hot." She told him letting him know it was fine.

"She is. I can't deny that, but she isn't anything on you." He told her truthfully.

"You better believe it." Sam told him, kissing him before leaning back to her side of the sofa, her panties showing a moist patch between her legs. "I'm getting a bit warm here."

She made a show of unbuttoning her shirt further, pulling it open over her breasts. She ran her hands over the white bra that enclosed her breasts, circling her fingertip over her nipple.

"That's better." She said as she dealt another hand.

"Are you enjoying the game?" She asked, keeping her attention on her hand.

"Of course I am. Think we could do with you losing more clothes though." He told her cheekily.

"All good things. But for that comment I think you should take something else off. Come on, jeans." She told him, putting her cards down, clapping her hands quickly.

"Fine. You just want to see my raging hard on don't you?" He asked as she watched on, seeing his cock move within the constraints of his boxers.

"I want to more than just see it." She told him returning to rubbing his cock through the thin materials. "That's better." She said as she gripped the head, pumping it slightly with her fingertips.

Nick looked down between her legs seeing the material had almost turned completely see through. He could see the outline of her hairless pussy, her lips plump and moist.

Nick dealt the next hand slower than before, watching Sam looking at him, biting her lower lip. When she saw him looking at her she made no attempt to avert her eyes or hide what she was doing but sat back with her legs open, drinking the last sips of her drink.

This hand went to Sam as well, slapping her cards down triumphantly.

"I win." She gloated. "I've always wondered something, you work so much with porn sites. Have you ever made your own?" Sam asked.

"First of all I have only been working with porn sites recently. And secondly no I haven't. I've never had the opportunity." He told her. He had always wanted to make his own homemade movie.

"Maybe one day you will. Stand up, and strip off your boxers."

Nick did as he was told. He stood up in front of the sofa as he watched her spin round, her skirt rising up so that her panties weren't covered at all. He gripped his boxers by the sides and pulled them down releasing his stiff rod. Sam shuffled closer to the end, her ass barely perched on the edge as she reached out, grabbing his cock with her hand.

"That's how it should be. Maybe I should keep you naked like this all weekend." She told him, jerking his cock up and down, watching the precum leaking from the tip.

"Maybe we both could be." He told her looking down at her.

"I could cope with that." She told him leaning in to suck his cock into her mouth.

"Ughhh, I've been wanting that all night." He told her, watching her suck his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Only a little taste." She said quietly, as she reached down and pulled down her panties. She leant back in the sofa, spreading her legs wide in front of him, exposing her pussy.

"Your turn. I want you to use your tongue. I want you to eat my pussy."

Even if he didn't have to do exactly as she wanted he would have happily gone down on her. He knelt in front of her open legs, looking her in the eyes as he started to kiss the inside of her knees. He moved up slowly, sticking his tongue out, tracing it up the inside of her leg till he met her pussy lips. She breathed in deeply the second he made contact, her pussy moist on his tongue.