Roommates Interlude 1 - Edna

Story Info
Fully and confidently embracing her inner slut.
2k words
4.33
6.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Told from Edna's point of view.

I was nude in my bed leaning back against the headboard. My legs were spread and my eyes closed as I touched myself. My left hand cupped my breast, massaging it, while my finger flicked across my erect nipple. The fingers of my right hand slip along my folds, occasionally flicking my taunt nub. My breath hitched as I thought about my recent experiences. I used to be so shy and reserved. A good girl, always afraid to show even a little skin. Now I'd paraded around the dorm bare. Touched myself for an audience of boys, getting off while they recorded the whole thing. Jacked off my crush and let him cum all over my face and chest. All that after being stripped during the fire alarm and cumming in front of the whole dorm. So many people had now seen my most private places and intimate moments, mostly because I'd let them - even encouraged them.

I should be ashamed. Ever since the fire alarm incident I'd ratched up my exhibitionism and nudity, even going to class topless. At least at the dorm I could use the excuse it's where I lived. But walking across campus wearing only a skirt and sandals, the cool morning breeze blowing across her stiffened nipples and sliding under the skirt to caress her bare slit had felt amazing. The stares of strangers and my classmates as they took in my exposed skin. Sitting in the front row of the lecture hall and spreading my legs wide, exposing my aroused pussy to the teacher. Maintaining an innocent face as the young professor stammered and tried not to spend the entire lecture staring at my wanton exposure.

I bit my lip, shivering with pleasure. My ass lifted up slightly off the bed as I pressed harder against my clit. I loved the new me. Embracing my sexuality, my inner slut, felt empowering. Before men, and sometimes women, would try to sneak peaks at any little bit of exposed skin. Now I confidently offered it to them, meeting their eyes, daring them to lust after me all while holding the power to who could touch me or watch me touch myself. As I started to feel the waves of pleasure build to a crescendo my eyes opened slightly and I noticed through my open door that my roommate and her boyfriend were watching me, for who knows how long. He was standing behind her and had lifted her shirt and bra up to her neck, both hands playing with her tits. One of her hands reached back, rubbing his crotch through his pants as all four of their eyes watched me. It drove me over the edge, my toes curling into the bed, my legs parting and quivering, my body shaking as my orgasm rolled over me. I cried out softly several times, thrusting my crotch lewdly in the air, before tensing in rapture, then after a minute collapsing on the bed.

My roommate smiled at me. "Keeping an open door policy nowadays huh? Open everything it seems!" She laughed softly.

I smiled back, legs still spread lewdly and my hands to my sides, not covering myself at all, relishing in their gaze. "I've been exploring more of my sexuality and I've found I enjoy showing off my body. I've become a bit of an exhibitionist. So, yes, I'll be making some changes to my lifestyle. Like leaving my door open. Or even the bathroom door if I'm only showering or using the sink."

"And that includes you bare ass and jilling off for anyone that visits our room?"

I smirked at her lasciviously. "Who said I was going to keep it to just the room?" As I raised one eyebrow mischievously at her. "Although I do have a favor to ask, to help me explore my new kinks and desires. It really turns me on to kneel before a guy and have him fuck my tits. To let him cum on me, letting him mark me so I can wear my sluthood like a badge of honor. But I don't really want to start anything serious with anyone. Yours seems like he can behave, can I borrow him sometimes?"

The two of them look at her in surprise. "That's interesting. It's actually a big request of his but just not my thing. I think we can come to an arrangement." She looks down at his crotch, where he's forming a tent in his jeans. "Since you gave us such a nice show and caused this beautiful erection I think it's only fair to offer to let you watch us put it to use." With that she slipped across to her room, dragging him by the crotch.

I hopped out of bed and scampered over, watching as she quickly peeled off her clothes and cast them aside before climbing on the bed on her hands and knees. She leaned forward, lifting her ass in the air and spread her legs apart obscenely, exposing her shaved and inflamed sex to us. Her boyfriend shucked his shirt, then quickly undid his belt, sliding his pants and underwear to his ankles before shuffling forward and pushing inside her burying himself to the hilt for a moment. She hissed in pleasure, before he grabbed her hips and began thrusting aggressively.

I moved to the side to watch, already squirming in heat as the animal rutting in front of me again ratcheted up my desire. Obviously my show had really kickstarted them though as after only a few minutes my roommates back arched and she howled in pleasure, her body shuddering. This drove her boyfriend over the edge as well, again burying himself to the hilt inside her and shivering as he filled her hole with his seed. They paused there, panting for a moment, as my own hands clenched and unclenched at my sides, arousal coursing through my body.

Finally my roommate looked up and noticed my predicament. Sliding off her boyfriend's cock, she turned to face me, her hair partially covering her eyes. "So, can I ask a favor of you? I've always wanted to go down on a girl. Since I'm lending you my boyfriend, can you help me out?" She offered me a lewd smile.

In heat I dove onto the bed, laying back and spreading my legs open for her, causing her to laugh at my antics before her face changed into an almost predatorial one. She stalked forward, looking me in the eyes as she settled between my legs. Her tongue slowly extending out before licking the length of my slit. I bit my lip, shuddering in pleasure, my hands lightly grabbing her head as my eyes looked down at her pleadingly. She moved one hand up, two fingers sliding in and out of me in a steady rhythm, while her tongue pressed against my clit and she began to lick it hungrily.

I closed my eyes, letting her ministrations build me up for several minutes before rolling through another back arching, toe curling orgasm. Surprisingly she didn't stop instead increasing speed, causing me to cum again as the pleasure overwhelmed me. Still she continued, humming against my clit as I came a final time, shuddering and pushing her away from my overly sensitive sex.

Opening my eyes I smiled down at her and thanked her as my body shivered in pleasure before we both looked towards the end of her bed. Her boyfriend was still standing there, having obviously enjoyed the show. His rod was again standing at attention as he slowly stroked it, eyes roaming over our bodies. She looked back at me and smirked. "Well. What are you waiting for? Get on your knees and let my man slide that thing between your slutty little tits."

Still feeling the aftershocks of her talented tongue I managed to slide off the bed and to my knees before him. I looked up, keeping my eyes half lidded seductively. My hands grabbed the sides of my tits, pushing them together to form a tunnel for his cock. My nipples painfully erect and pointed up at him. "Please sir. Will you fuck my tits and mark me with your seed?" He seems hesitant at first so I lean forward, wrapping my tits around his cock, his hands sliding to hold my shoulders. I begin a slow rhythm up and down his length, the head popping out of the top each time, causing him to gasp in pleasure. I look innocently up at him. "I hope you enjoyed the show. I know I did. Your girlfriend is such a good little pussy licker. Hopefully you can watch her spend lots of time between my legs, pleasing me. Maybe you could even take her from behind while she does it, fucking her tight little pussy while she devours mine. It's the least I can do for her helping me out with my kink and lending me you. You're going to spend so much time between my tits, it'll be like a second home for you. Right after her tight, wet little pussy of course." My dirty talk seemed to work as he tensed, gripping my shoulders tighter and driving one final time up. As the head peeked out he shuddered, a long rope of cum splashing onto my face, making a line from my forehead down to my chin. The second and third painted my neck and chest, rivulets sliding down to drip off my nipples.

I pulled him out from between my breasts and licked him clean, then stood up. Still nude, face and tits covered in cum, and my bare slit glistening in arousal I walked out of her bedroom with an air of determination. Stopping only to grab my phone and keys, I exited the suite. The two of them had followed me and stood in shock in the open doorway as I walked away like that. Only when a boy walking by stopped and extended his phone out towards her, complimenting her on how hot she was did my roommate realize they were bare ass naked and showing off for anyone that walked by. She quickly shut the door before he could take a picture of her, much to his disappointment.

Meanwhile my head swam in arousal even after my orgasms. I walked downstairs, passing several equally shocked dormmates along the way before exiting out the back door. I positioned my phone on the steps, moved forward into the grass then lay back, spreading my legs back towards the dorm. I closed my eyes and began touching myself again, my ears ringing in pleasure, as I imagined a crowd having followed me out, gathering around me, and watching me jill myself off for all of them. What they'd think of my spunk covered face and chest, my complete lack of modesty and inhibitions. My wanton displays of sexuality and embracement of my inner slut the last few days from that quiet girl with the big boobs so many secretly lusted over. I wanted everyone to see me, to watch me, to lust after me openly, while I offered freely the ability to watch me but controlled fiercely the ability to touch me. I cried out loud, shaking through one final orgasm at my fantasy but when I opened my eyes I was alone. Even the windows above me didn't appear to have any eyes enjoying my little show.

I pouted in disappointment and stood up on shaky legs, but then picked my phone back up and turned off the recording. Watching it back I smile at how slutty and powerful I looked, while also being so wanton, vulnerable, and exposed. Without pausing I uploaded it to my OnlyFans to join the videos the boys had shared with me the other day and several cheeky pictures I'd taken, including one I'd gotten my friend to surreptitiously take of the obscene show I'd put on in class the other day topless and showing off my hot little slit.

Thinking about that I realized this was the first time I'd had the courage to be completely nude outside the dorm. And no one had seen it! That settled it for me as I strutted off towards campus, ready to get more photos and videos of my exposure in the wild. To fully embrace wherever my inner slut took me not with fear, but with exhilaration.