Honey Scores with The New Signing

Story Info
Niave housewife gets surprised from a young black footballer.
1.8k words
4.39
18.9k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the kids have disappeared to university and life has become more comfortable for us my husband, Tim, and I have had more time to ourselves, I've given up work completely, we've had a few nice holidays and breaks, and he has thrown himself into helping to run the local football club. His company sponsors them and although they are only a non-league team, they get crowds of a few hundred at most games.

My involvement doesn't usually extend past attending a few award ceremonies, helping with fund-raising events and that sort of thing but that all changed a few weeks ago when Tim came home all excited about the signing a young African prospect that they all have high hopes for and it being a big step up for the club. The only problem was that the accommodation that was being lined up for him wasn't going to be ready in time, so Tim had volunteered us to look after him for his first few weeks in England. I was taken aback at first, not knowing anything about the guy but Tim made the point that we have a nice big house with two spare rooms, and we should be generous and welcoming to this young man coming to a strange country.

The next bombshell Tim dropped on me was that Jacob was coming into Gatwick airport on Monday, two days' time and would I pick him up, which was less of a concern to me than getting one of the rooms looking presentable for a young footballer rather than my mother who usually stayed in the room.

On Sunday I rushed around changing the bedding and curtains and bought a new rug, cleaned thoroughly and took out as much floral stuff out of the ensuite and replaced it with blue towels, mat, etc.

My job on Monday was to meet Jacob at Gatwick and take him to the club for a medical, a fitness test and an opportunity to meet some of the guys. This all went to plan, and I have to say I was quite taken aback when the tall well dressed young black man approached me at the airport, pointed to the card with his name on and declared that it was him. He was very tall, obviously very well built and extremely good looking, I've always found black guys attractive generally, but he was not a disappointment.

I dropped him off at the club to much excitement from all the training and office and phoned Tim to let him know it was all on track and that I'd been asked to pick Jacob up at 4pm. Tim was up north on work but said that rather than stay in a hotel overnight as he usually did, he wanted to come home to meet Jacob and would be home around 10.

I went back to the club at 4 and picked up Jacob, now in track bottoms and a white t-shirt and looking a little tired. When we pulled up at our place I asked if he would help me with some shopping out of the boot. As we walked up to the front door, he let out a gasp, dropped a bag of shopping and clutched the back of his left leg, oh my god I thought I've injured the club's big hope and new signing with shopping. I quickly attended to him, got him and the shopping in doors and told him to lay down on the rug in the lounge, whilst I fixed him a drink of water.

When I walked into the room, I was met by him laying face down on the rug holding the back of his leg. I told him to relax and said that it might just be cramp, and I'll massage it and see if I can relieve the pain. I got to work and was soon kneading the big powerful muscle, I think it is the hamstring, and he seemed to relax and be in less distress after a few moments. I then suggested that I could do a better job if we removed his jog pants and without moving, he agreed. So, as he clearly was going to do it, I grabbed the waistband of them and pulled them down as he lifted his body off the floor to help. I'd, obviously, been expecting him to be wearing shorts or at least pants underneath but my manoeuvre had revealed the most perfect muscular naked bottom that I had trouble tearing my gaze from.

I rubbed and massaged the area that had been giving him pain and my eyes enjoyed their occasional trips to feast on his perfect buttocks, I felt like giving them a playful slap when I asked him how he was feeling but didn't. What he then did amazed me, as he rolled onto his left side facing me and displaying his naked penis! I quickly looked at his face and tried to remain calm and not to look shocked, not to look down at his crotch, as much as I wanted to. He said that what I had done had worked but he had a slight pain in his groin and pointed down to the area and effectively his penis. I looked at it and, not professing to be an expert in such matters, I can conclude that it was massive, laying flaccid it looked much bigger than I'd seen my husband's manhood ever appear at the height of its excitement and erectness.

I gingerly put my hand on the area that Jacob and mentioned quietly that his penis was in the way, he ignored my mumbling so my trembling fingers I lifted it and placed it over his right leg. I was amazed at the size and weight and found myself completely flustered as I tried to locate the area that was causing pain before gently rubbing the area.

Jacob was laying back now and encouraging my manipulation with sighs of contentment allowing me to regain my composure and look at the beautiful specimen of a man sprawled out in front of me. Whilst working his groin and gazing at his penis I did notice it twitch and visibly grow in front of my eyes, as I started to get anxious and not a little aroused myself.I asked him how he felt, and he lifted his left knee and slightly turned his leg a few times before declaring that I had fixed it and was a miracle worker. I smiled at him and asked him if there was anything else whilst I was here, not meaning to sound as provocative as I probably did. He looked at me smiling. Reached down to my right hand and lifted it and wrapped it around his penis before saying that I'd caused a bit of swelling that could do with my attention.

I was shocked and looked down at my little white hand holding his big black penis and realised that even though his hand had moved away I hadn't let go of it and it was now growing even bigger and harder in my grasp. I offered a weak negative response before he pleaded that it had been a long stressful day and that he would be very grateful.

Gripping the growing rod, I pulled up and pushed down a few times and the boy groaned, it looked so magnificent in my small hand and got lost in the moment and forgot who I was and more importantly what I was doing. Jacob then pulled himself up and taking hold of my head pulled my face towards him and kissed me passionately as I continued to pump his organ. Releasing my face, he looked deep into my eyes and then gruffly whispered "suck it".

I looked into his eyes as his words swirled in my head and looked down at the huge head of his penis above my little hand and whispered a pathetic "ok" my head dropped down and my mouth opened, and I sucked as much of him into my mouth as I could as the young black guy sighed.

Feverishly I sucked on him and heard his voice issue a dominant "I was told that white bitches loved black cock, and it's true". At the very moment I was in no place to argue and had no intention of stopping as I felt his hands clumsily fondle my modest boobs and tug at my t-shirt until my bra was visible but the clasp of it a step too far for my black Adonis.

Breaking off from my feast I pulled my top over my head, unclasped my bra, kissed the boy on the lips before going down on him again. His hands played with my boobs and ruffled my hair and he growled "suck my black cock bitch" before his hands moved down to my jeans, and again fumbled with the button and zip, but with more success this time. I was soon aware that my bottom was bare and fingers were excitedly probing my most intimate area.

I was about to stop him and suggest I give him this blowjob and we go no further when his fingers found my clit and a wave of lust descended over me, soon my jeans were by ankles, and we'd found ourselves in a textbook '69' position with his tongue meting out incredible pleasure in me.

I'd so expected him to have cum by now I had not considered the prospect of him having intercourse with me, a prospect that he put a lot more crudely when he said "I wanna fuck you now". Before I had any opportunity to offer any protestation or alternative suggestion, I found myself positioned on all fours on my rug with Jacob behind me, rubbing his, as he called it, cock against my frightened pussy. Holding my hips Jacob penetrated me and within seconds my head was swimming as I dissolved into an orgasm which had my whole-body quivering as his big black cock plundered my moist pussy with demanding rhythmic strokes. I could hear my own voice as if someone else was using it, saying his name and purring, before he bucked a few times inside me, let out a loud groan and started spurting inside me. Jacob then held me still with his cock inside me before pulling out, and dragging a stream of his cum before demanding "clean this" and as I turned, he was holding his incredible big black cock glistening with my juices and his cum. Subserviently I crawled around to him and greedily sucked on his cock cleaning up the whole length as he patted my head.

Then he pulled me into him, and we fell onto the floor, and he said that I was amazing before passionately kissing me. We kissed and fondled for a few moments until I startled and said that this must be our secret, we can never talk about it, and that my husband must never find out. With that his big hand grabbed my left buttock, squeezed it hard before he said, "I'm sure you will find ways of helping me keep your secret."