Roommates Interlude 3 - Brat

Story Info
Brats sometimes have to suffer the consequences.
1.9k words
4.55
3.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my girlfriend are heading back to my dorm room. As has suddenly become a more common occurrence around the dorm, and even parts of campus, a girl walks by us. A girl walking in the hallway wearing not a stitch of clothing. I'm not sure how this trend of casual nudity among the women on campus had started, but I'm certainly a fan. Almost in a reenactment of that classic meme my eyes trail after her as she passes, only to turn back and be met with a look of mocking from my girlfriend.

"You know, ever since all these girls started running around nude you don't seem to appreciate me." She says. "Maybe I should just start strutting around naked for everyone to look at?"

I shrug. "You can if you want, I'm not going to stop you. But we both know you won't."

She just answers me with a pout. As we enter my room I try to tell her she shouldn't be jealous. I like to look, but I only touch her. In fact it's made me more amorous towards her if anything. She just continues to pout at me. She's always been a bit of a brat like that. She liked to see how far she could push me before I brought her in line. It was like a little game we enjoyed playing.

"You're not serious about encouraging me to walk around naked. You wouldn't want others to see my most intimate places. And what if they took pictures or video, you definitely would get jealous." She smiled smugly at me, arms crossed.

I just shrug again. "Look, you're beautiful and it's your body. But I love it and I don't care if others see it. You can show it off to the whole campus like they do. People would just be jealous of me." My roommate agrees, saying he'd love to see her body, giving her a mischievous smile and almost daring her. She loved to tease him around the room but had been careful to never let him really see anything.

She just rolls her eyes at him. "There's no way you'll ever see me naked. So you'll just have to keep using your imagination and your hand like always."

I'd had enough. It was time to see just how far she wanted to take this act. "Why do you always have to be such a brat? You know he's being nice to you. For your own good, I think I need to teach you a lesson. In fact, I think that's what you want. If you don't, all you have to say is 'kiwi' and I'll stop. Otherwise, we'll both know you're secretly loving this." With that I grab her arm and pull her over to the couch, sitting down, and laying her over my lap. Raising my hand I spank her several times, causing her to squirm in protest. Then I slide my fingers under the edge of her shorts and panties, looking down to meet her eyes. "Do you have anything to say before I continue?" She just crosses her arms, looking up at me defiantly but is mute. Apparently she thought I was bluffing. I wasn't.

Nodding I whisk them both down her legs and off, knocking her sandals off in the process and leaving her bottomless on my lap. She gasps a bit as my hand slides back up to her knees, yanking on each to pull her legs wide apart. She still does nothing to stop me though, her body shaking in betrayal of how turned on she was by this turn of events. I look over to my roommate. "Come over and take a look at what she's always teasing you with."

He does just that, eyes trailing slowly over her slit before moving up to meet hers looking back at him sulkily. "Very nice. Can't wait to see the rest." She pouts back at him but again doesn't fight back.

I just grin and then give her several more hard spanks on her now bare ass as she squirms more on my lap. Hearing her soft moans I slide one finger down through her slit, holding it up to show it glistening with her arousal. "Seems like someone is enjoying this. Here, have a taste and see." I then slid it up towards her mouth. She glares at me for a minute before she finally submits and sucks it clean. Finally I order her to get up.

She stands before me and my roommate, arms crossed and trying to look defiant. But being bare from the waist down it doesn't really work for her. I look at her and issue a single word order. "Strip." She continues to glower for a moment, knowing she can stop this at any time, but reaches for the bottom of her shirt, lifting it over her head and tossing it aside. Then reaching behind she unsnaps her bra, pulls it off, and discards it as well. Completely bare before us, she puts her hands on her hips and looks at me defiantly waiting for my next order. She obviously was going to push this as far as I was willing to take it. I was determined to keep pushing until she backed down.

I stare at her in the eyes while I reach down and undo my pants, sitting up enough to slide them and my boxers down to my ankles. My erection stands up angrily and she hisses in desire looking down at it. Pulling her towards me I turn her around to face my roommate, then lower her down to impale her on my shaft. Without me even ordering it she begins to slide up and down, legs spread wide, as she debases herself in front of him moaning in need. I order her to watch my roommate enjoying her show. He's pulled his own cock out, his hand sliding up and down his shaft as he watches her performance. She stiffens but obeys, maintaining eye contact as he watches her.

I lean forward to half whisper in her ear, but still loud enough my roommate can hear. "Remember this is all because you're a little brat that can't behave. If you had simply been a good little girl he wouldn't be seeing you now, completely bare. He wouldn't be able to take in all your most intimate places. He wouldn't be seeing you bounce up and down on my cock like the little slut you are. But I think you knew this and that's what you wanted all along. I think you want everyone to know what a dirty little slut you are. I think you want to walk around bare and get yourself off for an audience regularly. That's why you misbehave, so that I'll punish you with exactly what you really want."

With each admonishment she almost whines, but her pace increases and her body betrays how much this "punishment" actually turns her on. Her nipples are completely erect and her moans are loud enough that it's unlikely the thin walls will keep the neighbors from knowing how much in heat she is. Grabbing her hips I thrust hard inside her several times before burying myself to the hilt and emptying inside her. Then I abruptly push her to her feet unsatisfied and pull my clothes back up to her shock.

She whines and starts to protest that she hasn't cum yet but I just spank her on the ass again. "Maybe if you can show you're a good girl I'll let you cum. But not before. Since you've been teasing my roommate like a wanton little slut, you can start there and help him out. You've teased him enough this semester, time for you to please him."

To my roommate's surprise she quickly drops to her knees in front of him, pulling his hands off his shaft, and replacing them with her mouth. Looking up at him submissively she wraps one hand around the base, giving short strokes, while her mouth bobs up and down his length. My roommate's eyes practically roll back into his head as he moans and within a few minutes unloads down her throat which she greedily accepts, swallowing before tenderly licking him clean. She stands up, hands behind her back, chest pushed forward as she demurely asks "I've been a good little girl, can I finally cum now?"

I agree but then to her surprise I grab her by the arm and lead her towards the door out of our room. As we get near she starts to protest. "Please daddy. Don't take me out there like this. Don't show me off completely bare to anyone that walks by!"

Sternly, I remind her "This can all stop, you only have to say that one word. But, if you do, you won't be rewarded. We'll turn around, you'll put your clothes back on, and everything will go back to normal."

I want to see how far my little brat will go. How much it's all acting like she wants control, when she really just wants to submit control. She huffs, standing there obviously in hea. Hair mussed, thighs slick with our combined juices, and nipples painfully erect. But she finally nods consent and allows me to lead her outside the door and down the hall to the common room. "Whatever you want daddy."

I sit on the couch, pulling her down onto my lap and have her lean back, slowly spreading her legs wide open. I reach around, one hand softly teasing her nipple while the other slides down to caress her clit. She looks back at me whimpering, begging for me to finish her off. I look back at her sternly. "I won't. But you can as long as you look at all the people watching you. Watching you beg to get off in public. If you'd behaved and hadn't been a little brat, you wouldn't be here. But now you have to earn your reward. I think it's what you wanted all along."

She looks timidly around her room, quivering softly in desire and shame but leaves her body on display. She takes in my roommate, two girls in the corner who are obviously turned on by her show as they squirm in heat themselves, and another lone boy all observing her debasement and punishment. She finally gives in, her hands sliding down to her slit, one hand feverishly rubbing her clit while the other plunges inside. It doesn't take long as she's been on edge for awhile. She moans, maintaining eye contact with her audience as her arousal builds, shaking, before she wails and cums hard. Her toes curl, her body quivering before she lays back spent and on full display.

"Remember, this is what little brats get when they won't behave. It would be much easier if you didn't insist on being so bratty." I say that for the audience, but now I know it's all an act. This is what she really wants. A firm hand to take control. To punish her when she gets out of line and reward her when she behaves.

She looks up at me devilishly. "I agree, but I'm not guaranteeing anything." She smirks, still not doing a thing to cover herself. "If this is what you want, maybe I just won't wear clothes again and you'll just have to deal with it however you want."

Shaking my head with my own smirk I pull her up and smack her hard on the ass once before leading her back to my room. Maybe I would. Maybe if she insisted on being like this I'd keep her bare and lead her around with a collar and leash for everyone to see. And when she got too bratty, I'd just have to punish her further. That was fine by me.