Roommates - Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hear you and I'm sure you can hear me even when I try to keep quiet. Are you with me so far?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Last night was an embarrassment and I'll never use that damned thing again. But at least it brought everything into the open."

She looked to see if I was following. I nodded. "Okay."

"What I'm trying to say is that it should be no big deal when one of us has to masturbate. We're both at our sexual peaks and having to live in such close quarters, well, it isn't easy keeping these activities discreet. So, no teasing or smirks or anything that might make either of us uncomfortable. Fair enough?"

"Sure, I guess so. I mean, why not?" I wasn't sure what this entailed but it didn't sound too risky.

"Good then. Now shut up and kiss me." Said with a laugh. We started kissing again and when I reminded myself it was with my mother, it felt weird. So I avoided that though and just enjoyed the kiss. Still no tongue but our lips were wet and once again it got me hard. Mom broke it off and got up to go to bed. And again looked directly at my tented pyjamas.

"Bedtime for me Andy. It looks like I'm not the only one who needs to take care of business" gesturing to my crotch.

"Mo-om." She smiled and like last night, blew a kiss in the direction of my crotch. "Sweet dreams son."

I knew the routine well. Give her a few minutes, go to bed, wait for the sloshing, and jerk along with her. I still didn't want to have sex with her but this dancing on the edge was titillating. The sloshing sounded a bit louder tonight, as was the breathing and moaning. I didn't make as much noise but my bed creaked. Before long I heard the "Ooohh" and with a couple more quick strokes, I came too. Faintly through the walls, "Sweet dreams Andy."

There were no TV nights for a few days. I had one night course, my mother had a night out with her office colleagues and I had a night out with some college folks. Just being around them reminded me of how weird the situation was at home. Making out with my mother and openly talking about masturbations, listening to one another do it -- it felt weird. But I kind of missed the make-out sessions and was looking forward to the next one. Which happened to be Friday. I was so looking forward to it that I even turned down an invite to a college party.

My mother give me an extended, director's cut of a kiss when I got home Friday. She was giddy as she prepared the dinner and wanted to get into TV mode as soon as we finished dinner. "TV and pyjama time Andy."

I got changed and sat down, waiting for my mother. This time, instead of her usual long sleeves and bottoms, this pair was a two-piece one with tight shorts and a flimsy, frilly top that left a good deal of her midriff exposed. And definitely no bra.

"Het, I like the new look Mom."

"Oh, you've seen these before. But I wanted a change from dowdy. Anyway, I've missed our kisses. Can we start before we watch TV?"

"Ah, sure I guess."

She knelt on the sofa against me and wrapped both her arms around my head. Her kisses were really wet but still no tongue. I was happy to respond and we must have gone on for a good minute or two. My own priorities confused me. She always initiated the kisses but I was never the one to break them off. As she did this time with glowing eyes and a happy smile.

"That was nice Andy. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, I'm enjoying them too."

"Good. We can have more while we watch TV if you like."

Now I was starting to have second thoughts. I did enjoy the kisses but if tonight turned into a prolonged make-out session, would it only be just that? And what about other nights? Would this wind up being the high point? Doubtful. I felt that if I agreed to more kissing, I was proceeding down a road where the exits were few and uninviting. So either I took that exit now, or...

"Sure Mom."

There was some detective show on. When the first commercial came she looked over but we didn't do anything. For the second I got up to get a glass of water. "You want one Mom?"

"All right then" said without much enthusiasm. Maybe that was because we couldn't afford to drink anything that cost anything, or maybe...

By the time the third commercial came on she spoke up. "Andy, maybe we can do something to pass the time during these commercials."

I knew what that meant. "Maybe we could." She leaned into me and started to kiss. Mouths slightly opened but still no tongue. Plenty of saliva though which I had to admit felt exciting.

After that it was every commercial. Sometimes we varied with little quick kisses around each other's face. There were another couple of shows so all in all we had about ten make-out sessions. For the last one she put her hand on the back of my head and kissed me hard.

"Thanks so much for this Andy. But now it's bedtime and I just know we're going to sleep well."

"Goodnight Mom."

She used the bathroom first and I noticed that after I'd brushed my teeth, her bedroom door was partly open. I decided to leave mine half ajar too. The sloshing started right away and her moaning was a bit louder. I was stroking slowly and trying to listen in. Her moaning hit a crescendo and as it devolved into a short series of "Ohhs", I gave an extra jerk and came too with and "Uhhnggh".

"Goodnight Andy."

"Goodnight Mom."

The next day at breakfast there was the usual question. "Andy, I enjoyed our kisses but did I come on too strong?"

By now I knew I was never going to suggest she had. "No Mom. Remember, I kissed back. And we hadn't kissed for a few days so we were making up for lost time."

"That's right. But in the morning I always feel so conflicted. I'm fine during the day but at night my feelings get stronger and, well, sometimes I think I'm forcing myself on you. Then I feel awful in the morning."

I didn't exactly disagree with her. She always instigated but I never rebuffed. And even though it was with my mother, I was getting to look forward to the kisses.

"Mom, as you mentioned, we're living in close proximity and we're having to make do for now. If the kisses help, that's fine. And I've liked them."

"Thanks Andy. If you're sure. But if I ever get carried away, don't be afraid to tell me no. I want what's best for you but sometimes at night, well, these feelings..."

We left it at that and didn't see much of each other during the day. I had some running around and that night there was another college party and I didn't want to miss two in a row.

The party was at a house shared by five guys from college. It wasn't bad and they only asked for 50 cents a beer (mid 80s prices). But the male-female ratio was around 3:1 so by the time I'd spent the two bucks I could afford. I called it a night.

I got home around midnight and my mother had already gone to bed. But evidently, not to sleep.

From her bedroom, "Hi Andy. How was the party?

"OK I guess. I'm going to pack it in now."

"How about a goodnight kiss?"

I waited a few moments until it was obvious I had to enter her room. She was under the covers.

"Lean down Andy. I can't very well get up because I'm not wearing anything."

Nice of her to put that thought in my mind. I blame the beers because I responded with "Well you could, but I'll just lean over." We kissed for maybe 30 seconds and for a change, I broke it off.

"Mmmm, that was sweet Andy. So maybe next time I don't have to feel so shy about getting up?"

Yoiks. "Goodnight Mom."

The next morning, Sunday, I was making toast when my mother came up behind me and gave me a hug. Her arms were around my chest and she pressed her body hard against mine. I could feel her squashed breasts on my back and she started running her hand around my chest and stomach while nuzzling the back of my neck. That gave me an erection and I tried to keep myself facing the counter, but Mom was having none of that.

"Turn around and give me a hug Andy."

I did, but tried to keep it to the upper body so she wouldn't feel my erection. But again, Mom was having none of that. She moved closer and as I was pinned against the counter, there was no escape.

"Andy, put your arms right around me."

Obedient as always, I did. She was now clutching me with her head turned sideways against my chest. My cock was pressed against her lower stomach and she was moving her hips from side to side; just subtly enough to maintain plausible deniability. Finally she broke and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning Andy."

I was blushing and she could tell. "Oh Andy, are you worried about THAT?", nodding in the direction of my erect cock.

I nodded back.

"Did you hear me complaining?"

"No, but..."

"I enjoyed it. It's very flattering that a man can get aroused from hugging me."

I blushed even more. "And Andy, maybe you're embarrassed because it's so apparent. Would it help if I told you that hugging you and feeling you against me made me very wet?"

It was kind of nice to hear, but..."Geez Mom. You didn't have to tell me that. Or say anything really."

"Andy, remember that talk we had about being adults at our sexual peaks?"

Back to the nod.

"Well there's nothing wrong about becoming aroused. When that happens neither of us is doing anything bad. You know, I usually get wet during our kissing sessions. And I know your, er, you get hard then as well. Nothing wrong with that. And I secretly enjoy seeing you hard."

I was thinking "Secretly? Yeah, right." I was also looking at her more closely and realized she was looking better than she had in ages. Thanks to our poverty diet she must have lost around 10 pounds. That's didn't exactly make her svelte but to my mind she was looking more womanly and less mom-ly. Meanwhile, I'd been making a few mumbled sounds as it seemed easier to let her continue.

"So from now on, you don't get embarrassed when you have an erection. It's natural and means you're healthy. And your old Mom enjoys seeing it."

Finally I was able to scurry away and went about some chores and homework. That evening was another TV and pyjamas session. With kissing of course. We didn't break any new ground but kissing during commercials was now an established practise. At the end of the last program she leaned over and kissed me hard while running her hand up and down my left side. I'd been going from erect to semi most of the evening but this last kiss got me quite stiff. On one of the passes of her hand, the inside of her wrist grazed my cock. She didn't say anything but took her hand away and gave me a big smile.

"Alright Andy. You've gotten me aroused enough that I need to finish the rest of the evening in my bed. If I stay here any longer I'm going to soak right through to the sofa."

"Mom! You're getting to be incorrigible."

"You're right. And I like it like that." Looking now at my erection she continued "And I'm not the only one who'll need to take of things. You have a good night now. I know I will."

I didn't know what to think. I recognized that I enjoyed the kissing even though it seemed a little perverse that it was with my mother. Something must be wrong as I'd die of shame if any of my friends knew what was going on. But hell, it was just the two of us and nobody needed to know. I sensed that things might go farther and wasn't sure how I felt about that. Full-on sex -- no! But French kissing and petting? Maybe.

The next week things were fairly normal until Thursday. We were watching TV when my mother told me of a visit from my Aunt Anita. I wasn't sure if she was a real aunt. She was from Chile and had a kid with a nephew or cousin of my grandfather Rasmus. "Aunt" just seemed the easiest term to use.

"She was in town and I hadn't seen her for ages so she gave me a call and we had lunch together."

"How's she doing?" I didn't know her well having met her just a couple of times. She seemed nice enough and was pretty.

"Oh, fine. Kind of giggly. And she loves to talk. Gossip too."

"What sort of gossip?"

"Oh, I don't know that I'm supposed to share it with you."

Since I didn't know Aunt Anita well, I wasn't too curious about her gossip. But it sounded like my mother was egging me on to ask.

"Up to you. I don't care for gossip but it's like The National Enquirer. It's garbage but sometimes I take a look."

"Well let me think about it. But when she was leaving we went to kiss goodbye and as usual I kissed her on the mouth. She looked surprised and explained that in Chile, kissing like that was always on the cheek. And then she kissed me on the mouth. I was so surprised and seeing as how her racy gossip had turned me on, I almost Frenched her."

"That racy gossip you can't tell me about?" Now I was getting more curious.

"I said I'd think about it."

"And what's with the Frenching? You're not bi are you?"

She laughed. "No, not really. But I did fool around with my college roommate a couple of times."

Wow! This was news. "Really? What did you do?"

"Well, we were sharing a room so eventually masturbation came up. Something like with us here. We'd hear one another but never mention it. Then one night she asked if we could do it with the lights on. She had always seemed shy so I was taken aback. But I was curious to see her naked since she was from Hong Kong and I'd never seen an Asian woman naked. And it turned out she was curious to see a blonde woman naked."

I didn't want to interrupt so just gazed, wide-eyed.

"So the lights were on and I started to touch myself. But Ry-Ting wanted a better look so we moved our beds close together and watched each other. She was fascinated by my blonde pubic hair and asked if she could touch it. You can figure out the rest. Touching led to fingering and we brought each other off. It was exciting but we went back to normal until a couple of nights before she had to return to Hong Kong."

"And then?"

"She asked if we could do it once more. This time it led to oral and we wound up 69-ing. So now you know about your mother's lesbian experience."

"Wow Mom. That's quite the story. I had no idea you'd done anything like that."

"You'd be surprised what roommates get up to. And mothers don't usually tell their sons of their sexual past. But since we're living in close quarters and have become closer, I thought you could handle it."

"Well thanks for that. Now I have this picture in my mind of you and Miss Hong Kong."

"Hey, does that mean you're imagining your mother in a sexually explicit position?"

Blushing again, "No, I mean, I didn't mean it like that."

"Don't be embarrassed Andy. We can't control our fantasies and if you want to imagine your mother getting licked by a sexy Asian woman, well, enjoy it."

I was imagining just that but didn't feel like admitting to it. "I'll keep that in mind Mom. But now I want to watch this program." I wasn't sure what program was on but this level of intimacy was unsettling.

There were the usual kisses during the evening and at the end of it my mother asked "Andy, what do you think about French kissing?"

"I like it, but why do you ask?" As if I didn't know.

"I was wondering if you think we could give it a try?"

"I don't know Mom. Let me think about it."

"You do that." She gave me one last kiss and then a big, doggy-style lick from my chin to my nose, laughing when she finished. "Don't worry, the real thing will be better."

Friday after school I hung out with some classmates and didn't get home till around midnight. I'd had a couple of beers and since I don't have a great capacity, I was light-headed but far from drunk. My mother had gone to bed but called me for a goodnight kiss.

As before, I entered her room. This time she sat up, the covers falling to her waist. It was dark so I could only see shapes but that was enough to tell she was naked. We started with a sloppy kiss and then I felt her tongue around my lips. I licked her tongue and soon our tongues were in each other's' mouth. It was heady stuff and I had to resist the urge to fondle her breast which was only inches away. She had run her arm down my back and it was now resting on my behind.

I leaned over a little more and ran my hand around her back, letting her know that I knew she was naked. She squeezed my ass and pulled my head towards her. Finally she broke off to come up for air. "Whew! That was intense. Thanks so much for it Andy. But now I need to... you know. So goodnight and thanks again."

I straightened up to leave and was glad I was wearing jeans. In that light my erection wouldn't be noticeable. As I was leaving, "Oh Andy, you can leave my door open. And why don't you leave yours open too?"

"Really? Goodnight Mom."

Our doors were at right angles so even when open, you wouldn't have been able to see the other's room. But sound, not sight, was the operative sense here. No sooner had I undressed then I could hear her pleasuring sounds. The sloshing, the sighing and the low moans. I'm not noisy but the small sounds and bed creaks made it clear what I was up to. As we had before, we both came around the same time. I'd waited till I heard her final "Ohhh" and then I spurted with my usual grunt.

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Mom."

It was mid-morning when I awoke and I thought about last night's events. I reckoned that French kissing would now be the norm. That was OK, nice even. But what of that obscured nudity? I had my answer soon enough.

I'd thrown on a robe to go take my shower. The bathroom faced my room and I had to cross in front of my mother's room. There she was, standing and facing me in all her naked glory. I didn't say anything, just nodded. In the shower I considered that she must have timed it. She heard me get up and then as I made my way to the bathroom, she was standing, waiting for me to see.

Time for more mixed feelings. It was all kinds of tempting but I felt like it was heading somewhere I'd regret. On the other hand. she looked pretty good naked. Those wide hips and bushy blonde pubes sure looked fine and even though her breasts were nothing special, hey, they were breasts! Her stomach looked flatter than I'd remembered too. Thanks, poverty diet! I half wished she'd join me in the shower. That memory got me hard and I jerked off before I finished.

I just put on my robe to go for breakfast and I saw my mother preparing something. She was also in a robe. Very short and loosely tied. As she was reaching for something in a cupboard, one breast popped out. She looked over to see if I was watching.

"Ooops. But nothing you haven't seen before. I guess after getting caught this morning, I needn't worry much about being seen again. By the way, how did I look?"

"Fine. You looked fine Mom."

"Fine is nice I suppose. Just fine and that's all?"

"Actually, very attractive Mom. You have a sexy body."

"That's more like it Andy. I was afraid it might have shocked you. You weren't bothered seeing me like that, were you?"

"No. I was surprised, that's all. Not bothered. More like hot and bothered." I hadn't meant to be that suggestive but it seemed like too good a line to leave unsaid.

"That's my boy. Now come here and give me a hug."

I was already getting hard again and the hug just worsened it. I could feel her body warmth and realized that between us, we had only two articles of clothing. I tried backing away as my erection was now full-fledged.

"Don't worry Andy. I love feeling it against me. And I've told you what effect it has on me."

I didn't know how to reply so just kept with the hug. She was moving her hips again and it felt like her robe must have parted below the belt. Mine was a good deal bigger so it continued to provide cover. But holy hell, it felt like she was really coming on to me.

"Alright, thanks for that Andy. But I'm famished so let's have breakfast."

Once we'd finished, she announced that she was going to take her shower. "You know, I almost joined you in there earlier. After all, you'd seen me undressed so that barrier had already been broken."