Roommates - Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man oh man. Another of these "we'll talk tomorrow" finales. Except that in the past it was because we'd gone too far. I wasn't sure how I'd handle this one, though I reminded myself that I was never sure how I'd handle the previous ones. Somehow that wasn't as reassuring as it was meant to be.

Next morning was quiet. My mother just muttered stuff about coffee and lunch and wouldn't look at me directly. I didn't want to take the lead either. Finally by late afternoon she broke the ice.

"Anders, I think we both know now that we let things get out of hand. I don't want either of us to beat ourselves up for anything we've done but surely you can see that we must go back to a normal mother and son relationship."

Well, this wasn't quite as painful as I feared but it still left me in the unpleasant position of having to reply.

"I guess you're right Mom."

"That's all you have to say?"

Nod.

She looked as though she was about to deliver the follow-up part but instead just scowled, shook her head and turned away.

The next few days were strained. I'd picked up a part-time job at the library which included three evenings. So we weren't at home together so much. One evening that we were she spoke up.

"Anders, there are a couple of invitations I should tell you about. Your Aunt Anita called to invite us to a Thanksgiving fest in California. And Mr. Dobbin (one of our old neighbors) called about a neighborhood barbeque next weekend. Sort of an end-of-school start-of-summer get-together."

"California? What's up with that? And isn't Thanksgiving a long way off?

"I know. As for California, your Aunt Greta used to live on a commune there. Apparently they're celebrating its 25th anniversary so there's a reunion centred around Thanksgiving."

I hadn't travelled much and was plenty keen to see California. "Sounds great Mom, but can we afford to go?"

"No, not at present. But I said I'd tell you. Now what about the Dobbins' barbeque?"

"That should be OK. I wouldn't mind seeing the old neighborhood again and some of the neighbors too."

"Good. Same here. It's this Sunday. We don't need to bring anything and we'll have to take the bus."

Sunday rolled around and I tried to figure out the bus schedule. Although ours was a small city (or large town), we were on one side and our old neighborhood was on the other. Sunday service was much reduced and we'd have to transfer downtown. So what would have been a 20 minute drive looked to be well over an hour by transit.

We didn't talk much on the bus and finally arrived. There was quite a crowd and I was glad to see some of the kids from my old neighborhood. The ones around my age had mostly gone to the out-of-town state college and one had even gone to Yale, about which she let everyone know. They seemed happy enough to see me but I got the feeling they were under-impressed at my choice of the town's community college.

Fortunately there was one cute girl named Sheryl who had just finished high school. She too was thinking of the community college and we hit it off.

Meanwhile my mother was surrounded. With the weight loss she looked much better than before and a few of the men were chatting her up while their wives hovered nearby monitoring the situation.

One in particular, Howard Pike, seemed to be coming on to her. He was the neighborhood loudmouth, had a couple of drunk driving arrests to his credit and a couple of separations too. Now he was back with his wife but for how long, I wondered.

He'd been overly solicitous in getting her drinks and was conspicuously trying to charm her.

"Hey Rose, I always thought you were a 10 but now you're an 11." Followed by a bellowing laugh as though he'd just said something very funny.

Meanwhile I was enjoying chatting up Sheryl. She had the typical girl-next-door looks. About 5'8", slim, average sized breasts, a couple of freckles, dark brown hair in a pony-tail and a pleasant smile. She laughed at my jokes and had lots of questions about college and how I was getting on living with my mother. I stuck to the college questions.

At one point both my mother and I were inside in the kitchen fetching ice and soft drinks.

"How are you enjoying yourself Andy? That Sheryl seems taken with you."

"It's pretty good, though some of the kids are snobbier than I remembered."

"Oh, like Karyn. Can there be anyone here that doesn't know she's going to Yale?"

I laughed. "Probably not. And if there is someone, I wondered what they've been up to all afternoon. And what about you? Mr. Pike has been paying you a lot of attention."

"It's been nice to see some of the old crowd. As for Howard, the attention's been fun but I'd have to be pathetically desperate to take up with him. I'm surprised his wife took him back."

At that point others came into the kitchen and we retreated outside. It was late afternoon and the Dobbins, our hosts, asked if anyone cared for an afternoon swim. We hadn't brought bathing suits so of course Mr. Pike suggested a skinny dip, laughing loudly again. No one wanted to take him up on it and since by now he was slurring his words, I could see a couple of the men talking to him. Shortly thereafter he and his wife left.

The Dobbins assured Mom and me that they could find us suits but knowing the lousy bus connection, we declined and said our goodbyes.

Being a Sunday evening, the bus was uncrowded and because we were smelling of alcohol, we sat near the back.

"So Mom, you weren't tempted by Mr. Pike's skinny-dip proposal?" I said it teasingly and didn't expect a straight answer.

"Oh, I was tempted alright."

"Really? You? I thought you weren't keen on Mr. Pike."

"Oh, it wasn't Mr. Pike I had in mind." She smiled and put her head closer to whisper, even though no one was sitting within six rows of us. "It was you. I've missed seeing you naked." Followed by a soft giggle.

Whoa! I was a little worked up between flirting with Sheryl and the three or four drinks I'd had. Things had been frosty between Mom and I but now I was enjoying the forwardness.

I whispered back, "Oh yeah? Well I wouldn't have minded seeing you naked either."

"Well play your cards right and maybe you will."

"Fair enough. Just give me a nudge if I'm about to misplay them."

"Oh, I'll give you more than a nudge."

"Like what."

"Well nothing here on the bus. But back home..."

"Yes?"

"First, we get out of these clothes. Then we make out in the hallway. I give your cock a few squeezes and you suck on my breasts."

"Do go on."

"Then I take you by the cock and lead you to my bedroom. You lie down, I fuck your face for a while, and then I turn around and we 69 until we come. Or something like that."

"Wow. You've really thought this out."

"I've been fantasizing about it for a couple of hours now. Are you OK with it?"

Even though there was no one sitting with half a dozen rows of us, I whispered. "More than OK Mom. I've missed sucking on your pussy lips and you sucking my cock." Her eyes widened and she smiled while I looked around in case there were hidden mikes.

"Well you won't have to miss it for long. Though it feels that way with this damn bus."

We didn't say much the rest of the trip. It was only about 20 minutes but it felt like hours. Finally last our stop arrived and we quick-marched the couple of blocks to our apartment.

We were the only ones on the elevator and my mother embraced my and kissed me hard. "Is my baby's cock ready to have his mother's lips wrapped around it?"

"It sure is."

"And is my baby's tongue ready to enter his mother's pussy?"

I stuck my tongue out at that. She responded by sucking it in. She stopped when we arrived at our floor and resumed the quick-march to our apartment. Once inside I grabbed her but she shimmied away with a smile. "First Anders, I have to pee and I'm going to brush my teeth."

She went to the bathroom but didn't shut the door. I watched as she pulled off her slacks and panties. Then she sat down and while I couldn't really see anything, I could hear a strong stream hitting the toilet bowl.

She smiled as she looked straight at me. "Your mother is feeling extra naughty tonight." Eventually the stream ended and she stood up, wiping between her pussy lips with a wad of toilet paper. Then she took a wash cloth, soaked it, and rubbed some more. "I don't want the taste of pee to put you off. Now you'd better relieve yourself as I don't want any interruptions later."

She began brushing her teeth while I looked vacant and confused. "Come on Anders. Get out of those jeans and relieve yourself."

I got the first part but had a mighty erection which made it impossible to pee. My mother sized up the situation and sighed.

"Oh Anders, I know what I have to do." She sat back down on the toilet and gestured me to approach her. I had to bend over a little and she took my cock in her mouth. She worked it up and down and rubbed my ass, eventually pushing her fingers between my ass cheeks. She continued to suck passionately and fingered my asshole. This was new to me and even though I thought it was something I shouldn't like, the sensation was mind-blowing. And soon enough, cock-blowing.

It felt like the biggest spurt of my life and I cried out "MOM!" She tried to swallow it but some seeped down her chin. She got up and kissed me. I could taste some of my cum in her mouth and while I wasn't crazy about the flavor, the act itself seemed pretty erotic.

"Now have your pee and meet me in the bedroom."

Done and done. I figured I might as well strip off and entered the bedroom, completely un-erect. She was under the covers and smiled brightly.

"Lie down with me Anders." We kissed some and stroked each other. Another erection wasn't on the horizon but the intimacy felt great. Then she got up on her knees and leaned over my lifeless cock.

"I think he needs some encouragement." She started giving it little licks and kisses interspersed with gentle manual stroking. Nothing yet. Then she shifted her position so her backside was inches from my face. The clear view of her pussy along with its smell gave me a twinge. Then another. "Oh Anders, I think I felt a heartbeat."

I started stroking her already wet pussy. She took my slightly stiffening cock into her mouth and shifted again so her pussy was right in my face. I breathed in the aroma and then started licking. With her bucking hips and my wild tongue-swipes, I couldn't get a fix on any one place but from her muffled sounds, she seemed to be enjoying it. By now I was hard again and we kept up the 69-ing for another minute of two.

Just as I reached maximum erection, she stopped and got off me. "Anders, there's something I want to try."

"This was it" I thought. "She actually wants to fuck me." And I was ready. Maybe it was missing the sexual activity or maybe it was Mr. Pike with his clumsy flirting but there was no doubt in my mind. I wanted to fuck her very badly.

"Yes?"

"Anders, there was one time when I was riding your face and I came really hard. Would you mind if we did that gain?"

Not at all what I had in mind but I remembered it being pretty sexy. So I nodded and took her hand.

She straddled me, rose up on her knees and slowly lowered her crotch over my mouth. I got my tongue working and slid it into her pussy. We alternated between this and her sliding around so I could suck on her clit. From time to time she reached back and squeezed my cock. Her humping got more intense and with one great thrust she came, crying out "Oh Anders."

That elicited a thump from downstairs. She smiled with her hand over her mouth and began to slide down my. As her pussy got closer to my cock she put her finger over her mouth and raised her eyebrows. I nodded and felt her pussy making contact with my cock.

She was soaking and I was hard and slipped right in. Because of the thump we didn't speak but I remember feeling happier than I ever had. My cock was now inside my mother's pussy. I was fucking her and she was fucking me.

She put her hand on my cheek and we kissed. We kept humping and I caressed her ass. But mostly I was revelling in the knowledge and feeling that my cock was sliding in and out of my mother's cunt. Christ, how she could transform from a normal mother to this sexual beast was, well, I wasn't much for complicated thoughts. Instead I kept thrusting, caressing and enjoying the tight warmth of her slick pussy.

Soon enough I felt that pressure building and wanted to signal it to my mother. I had no idea what a "Mom-I'm-going-to-come" face might look like but tried one anyway. It involved wide open eyes and other stuff I'd rather forget. But she caught on and nodded. I was still a few thrusts away and just as I could feel the semen about to erupt, I gave her ass a strong squeeze.

The volume may not have been there but the intensity of the spurts sure were. And I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Oh Mom!" Loudly.

"Fuck Anders. Oh fuck!" Loudlier.

She collapsed on me and I put my arms around her, my cock still in her pussy. Then from below, "Keep. It. DOWN!" THUMP THUMP THUMP.

My mother stifled laughter and put her hand over her mouth, whispering "I don't care how much we bothered him. That was fucking glorious. But what do we do now, and in the future?"

"Mom, I want to fuck you as often as possible. And for the future, I guess I'll be taking the stairs to the 7th floor too."