Roommates - Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty aroused and would have come already except she was stroking from an awkward angle. I kept up with the licking and sucking of her erect nipples and started caressing her ass. She was panting and gasping and I was making whatever sound is possible when your mouth is full of tit.

She continued holding my head with her left while stroking me with her right. It seemed to me that she was rubbing her pussy on the back of her wrists. Her moans and panting were getting fiercer and with a great eruption, I came. One huge spurt and a few follow-ups. She let out a loud "Ohhh Andy", shivered violently and collapsed on me.

No one said anything for a while. Partly it was post-orgasmic stupor. Only partly.

It was my mother who broke the silence. "Well, I guess we just crossed a line."

"Another line you mean."

She smiled. "There's been a whole lot of lines, hasn't there?"

I nodded. "Yup." It sure had felt great while she was jerking me as I was sucking her tits, but then the Mom thing came back. I began stewing about that and then noticed her sitting naked on the sofa with her legs apart. The hell with that incest taboo. Here was a woman that just made me come and who loved showing me her pussy. I could live with that. Duh, I am living with that.

Perhaps mistaking my pensiveness for regret, my mother spoke up.

"Look Andy. I don't think that either of us meant for this to happen. Let's sleep on it and talk in the morning." And with that she got up, kissed me on the forehead and left.

That night in bed I was in my usual state of uncertainty. I had only just persuaded myself that I was happy to have more sexually from my mother. But maybe it was her having second thoughts? I drifted off to those confusing thoughts.

Next morning I got up and went for a shower. I just had a robe on and as I crossed the hallway to the bathroom, I could see that my mother's door was open and she seemed to be asleep. When I finished and stepped out of the bathroom, she called out.

"Good morning Andy."

"Morning Mom."

"How did you sleep?"

"Fine. You?"

"Just fine. Come here. I don't like talking to someone down the hall."

'Down the hall.' It was maybe 3 or 4 yards. But I'd been raised right and was seldom disobedient. So I entered her room and stood beside her bed.

"Andy, why don't you get in with me. Don't worry, I won't attack."

Still in my robe I got under the covers.

'You're not going to wear that robe in bed are you?"

"Well, I, ah..." Seeing as no excuse was forthcoming, I shrugged off the robe and tossed in on the floor. Now we were both naked. No cuddling or embracing but still, naked in bed with my mother who just last night I sort of decided I wanted to fuck. Now though I was less sure.

"Andy, if I went too far last night, I apologize. But I was so turned on by you sucking my breasts that I wanted to do something for you too"

"No, it was fine. We both got carried away."

"So no regrets or complexes?"

"No. I think I'll manage."

We lay there a while and then she got up."

"You stay there; I'll be right back."

She entered the bathroom and a moment later I could hear her peeing. That got me hard. Then she brushed her teeth and returned. She seemed to take longer than necessary for the few steps to her bed. No problem for me as I enjoyed the full frontal nudity. And I remembered she said she liked showing her body to me.

"Move over on your side. I need to warm up."

I was facing away and felt her breasts against my back. She had one arm wrapped around me and slowly and lightly caressed my chest and stomach.

"I'd forgotten how nice it feels to have a man's body against mine." Tighter hug with that. "And you really didn't mind me touching you last night?"

"Yeah, nice" gasped in answer to both statements. Her hand was now sliding down to my lower stomach.

"Did it feel good?" Her hand now grazed over my hard cock.

"Oh yeah." Now she was gently squeezing it.

"Good. I wanted to make you feel good. How does it feel now?" The squeeze was turning into stroking. And yes, it felt great.

"Oh Mom." Last night was terrific but the actual handjob was awkwardly positioned. This morning's was ideal. I couldn't believe how much better someone else's hand could feel.

"You just lie there and enjoy it. I love feeling it and I love touching you." She went on whispering stuff like this. Lots of pre-cum had seeped out and my cock was now well-lubricated. Her strokes grew faster and the release was imminent.

"Are you ready Andy?"

I grunted something and she grabbed my shoulder to turn me on my back. Then she straddled me and resumed her steady stroking while looking me in the eye.

The combination of her strokes on my cock while enjoying her nakedness was too much. I started blasting and she kept her hand over the tip of my cock.

"Oh geez, oh Mom!"

"Yes Andy. Come for me. I love making you come."

I relaxed and enjoyed the post-orgasmic convulsions. My mother smiled and then told me to stay there while she went to get something to clean me up. In so doing she again swiped her finger through my ejaculate and put it in her mouth. "Mmm."

We got up for breakfast and at my mother's suggestion, we wore our robes but didn't do them up. As we were finishing our coffee my mother came over to embrace me. We started kissing and I felt her hand slide down to my cock.

"I don't think I've had enough of this."

I got hard and figured that now was the time to reciprocate. She was standing and leaning over me so I ran my hand up her legs and made contact with her pussy. It was warm and wet and I stroked my fingers between her lips.

"Oh yes Andy! Oh yes!"

We both kept stroking and then she lowered her breast to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and started sucking and licking. She was humping my hand as I had a couple of fingers inside and my thumb on her clit. Even though I'd come just an hour ago, the carnality and eroticism of the situation was overwhelming. I was getting close and my mother's moans indicated she was too. I managed to hold off until I felt her spasms. Then, blast-off.

We took our time recovering. I made a point of sucking my fingers coated with her juices and she conspicuously licked my cum off her arm.

"We're so naughty aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we shouldn't have been doing any of this."

She sat down on my lap, facing me, and wrapped her arms around me. Our bare torsos were touching. "But isn't it glorious that we did? Look, maybe we're on the road to hell but let's at least enjoy the trip."

"So this isn't the last time we touch one another?"

"It better not be." And with that she gave my cock a squeeze.

I had some studying to do but was able to do it at home. Mom kept out of my way but after a couple of hours she suggested I needed a break. She did this by coming over to the table where I was working, bending down and wrapping one arm around my shoulder while squeezing my cock with the other.

"You've been working so hard. I think you need a break."

I rubbed her thigh while she played with my cock. Then we kissed.

"C'mon. Let's sit on the sofa where it's more comfortable."

She hadn't changed from the shortie robe while I changed to sweatpants and a T-shirt. We sat down, her robe came open and we started kissing. Her hand was on my crotch and I started caressing her inner thighs.

"Nice Andy, but why am I the only one undressed here?"

Just one answer to that. I slid off the sweats and boxers. "That's much better" as she grabbed my erect cock and started slowly stroking. We resumed our kissing, French of course, and she lifted her right leg to provide better access to her pussy. It was already wet and her lips parted easily. We kept making out and I could feel my creamy lava rising. She was thrusting her hips more and her pussy sucked my fingers in. The kissing was intense and we kept stroking one another. She started thrusting her hips and I was at the boiling point. A few seconds more and we both came.

"Oh Andy, yes, yes!" We collapsed back on the sofa, catching our breath.

"I loved doing that. If there's a better way of dealing with sexual frustration, I'd sure like to know what it is."

I could think of a few other ways but chickened out. We cleaned up and spent the rest of the afternoon on chores.

That evening we were watching some Memorial Day show after having changed into our open robes. At some point my mother started to caress my chest and slowly worked her hand down to my cock. I played with her nipples but felt a slight pain in my cock. Too much manual stimulation? I must have winced.

"Andy, is something wrong?"

"I don't know, it feels a bit tender."

"Oooh, I've been too hard on it. Let me kiss it better."

She gave my chest and abdomen a couple of perfunctory kisses and moved her head to inches from my cock. For a few second she just looked at it while holding it softly in her hand. Then a quick kiss on the tip, then another. My pre-cum was flowing and she swirled her tongue around the tip; lapping it up. Finally she wrapped her lips around it and slowly sucked it in. Hot damn! it felt fantastic. I couldn't believe that my cock was actually in my mother's mouth! Way, way better than her hand.

She started with slow pumps while gradually upping the tempo. I'd been playing with her nipples but now leaned over so I could start stroking her ass and pussy. Having come four times in 24 hours, I wasn't about to explode anytime soon, so just luxuriated in the warmth of her mouth. But now she was pumping faster and applied a firmed suction on my cock while playing with my balls. I was fingering her and her pussy was wet. I'd hoped it would continue much longer but soon enough I felt that imminent build-up. So did she and she began to take slower sucks where she'd let my cock slip out of her mouth and then move down with a firm deep-throat. On about the fifth one of these, that did it.

"Whoa Mom!" I could get anything else out and I blasted hard. She kept her lips around my cock and gently held my balls as I pumped three or four loads into her. Then I collapsed with my softening cock still in her mouth.

She slowly pulled her mouth back, giving me a couple of light sucks as she left.

'Geez Mom, that's the greatest blowjob ever. And another line I'm so glad we crossed."

"Oh, you've had others?", said with a winking smile.

"Just a couple, but nothing like this."

"Well you deserve them. And I love giving them to you. And I love the taste of your cum."

She was sitting back with her robe undone and I was admiring her breasts. Then I realized there was some unfinished business.

"Mom, um, I'd like to return the favor."

She brightened. "Really? You don't need to Andy."

"No, I really want to."

"You'd really like to give your old mother's pussy a licking?" Smiling all the while.

"Mom, I'd love to taste you."

"In that case be my guest." She lay back with one foot on the floor and the other stretched up against the back of the sofa. Her small pussy lips were peeking out from the matt of curly blonde pubic hair. I fancied they were starved for attention and that if they could talk it would have been "Kiss me you fool!"

I started on her inner knee and quickly kissed my way to her pussy. Her smell was strong but sexily aromatic. I gave hep lips a couple of tentative licks and then started licking harder. I put my hands under her ass to raiser her up and she responded by pumping her hips. Now I was licking strongly and giving her clit some licks and kisses too. She kept pumping and for a while I stopped licking and just let her fuck my face.

"Yes Andy! Eat me. Lick my pussy. Taste your mother's juices."

She was also moaning loudly, way more than when she masturbated. As her pumping diminished I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it in while slipping two fingers in her pussy. That pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhhhh Andy! Ohhhhhh! Oh my god!"

She bucked her hips forcefully and then sank back. I sat back and watched her sighing and panting, then lay down on top of her and kissed her. My face was drenched with her juices but she gave me a nice kiss. Now, my cock was still soft but I was lying between her legs so it was touching her pussy. I could feel the early tinglings but before I could get hard she pushed me and sat up.

"Oh Andy, I can't begin to describe how wonderful that felt. So much better than my fingers. And how about you? Did my mouth feel better than your hand?"

"Sure did Mom."

"Then there'll be a lot less fingers and hand stuff from now on" said laughingly.

"Sounds good Mom."

It did sound good. Some part of me still thought the whole mother-son-sex business was perverted and disgusting but I tried to keep my mind from drifting in that direction. Instead, I focused on how great it was to have an attractive woman wanting to sexually please you. I was also getting to increasingly like her naked body. And perversity aside, I was now sure I wanted to fuck her. But I hesitated in rushing things. At least that was the plan. So I'm still not sure why the next thing out of my mouth was...

"Mom, are we going to have actual sex?"

She looked surprised. After a couple of false starts...

"Anders, this might sound silly but I think we should leave it as it is. God knows I've gotten so turned on by you but if we'd continued with our normal life, none of this would have happened. It did however and I've no regrets. The proximity, difficulty with partners and general horniness -- we needed some outlet. And I'll repeat that I've loved what we've done and I want to take care of your cock whenever it needs attention."

At that point she leaned over and gave it a small lick and kiss. "But I don't think we should cross that final line." I must have been looking nonplussed, if that means what I think it does, so she continued. "Look, we've given one another a lot of pleasure and can continue to do so. But years from now when I'm looking back on my life, I don't want to count my son as one of my lovers. Can you understand me?"

I was pretty miffed by this but wasn't sure why. Even a week or two ago I didn't want to actually fuck her. Even oral sex seemed too far. But having recently concluded that I wanted sex with her, now it seemed so unfair, even though it wasn't.

"I guess so" sounding more begrudging than I had any right to be. "Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"No, that's fine love. I'm glad you can tell me things. But let's enjoy what we have. After all, how many women do you know that love to touch and suck your cock?"

That settled me down. "Well when you put it that way..." and I leaned over and kissed her. We kissed some more and I started to feel that tingling again.

"Look Andy. It's almost bedtime. Tell you what. Do you know what 69 is?"

Duh. I just assumed it had been invented by my generation. "Of course Mom."

"Have you ever done it?"

"Of course. Once."

"Well are you UP for trying it again?"

Vigorous nod.

"Goodie. Let's brush our teeth and rendezvous in my bedroom."

My mother went first and when I entered her bedroom, she was lying naked on the bed.

"Come lie down beside me Andy."

I did and she half rolled on to me with her wet crotch on my upper thigh and one hand stroking my cock. We kissed and I played with her breasts with one hand while caressing her ass with the other. We kept this up for a minute or two and then she pulled away and started slowly kissing her way down my front. As she neared my hard cock she swung her hips around and lowered her pussy to my face. I could feel her mouth close around my cock and I started licking her slit.

Damn, this felt so intimate. Her pussy was jammed in my face and my cock was in her mouth! Her pussy lips were kind of short and I always felt they struggled to push out from those curly blonde pubes. They kind of rasped on my face but I licked the lips a lot and thrust my tongue inside. She pushed back and for a spell I was tongue-fucking her. Meanwhile she was giving my cock the up-and-down treatment and I knew we wouldn't last long.

Sure enough, I could feel another blast coming. I started sucking in her clit while she pumped down hard on my face. Plenty soon I started shooting into her mouth and from her moans and groans, she must have come too. She sagged on me and for a minute or so we just lay there panting. Then she got off, pulled up beside me and gave me a wide wet kiss that took in much of her pussy juices on my face.

"Well how was that?"

"Wow Mom. That was pretty erotic."

"Yeah, erotic alright. And it felt so fucking great. Say, why don't you stay here tonight?"

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I'd love to wake up beside you."

We didn't talk much after that and I fell asleep quickly. Five or six orgasms in 24 hours have that effect. In the morning as I was regaining consciousness, I was spooning my mother with my morning wood poking between her upper thighs. I gradually started to hump when I felt her hand touching my cock from between her legs. She raised her left and pulled me so my cock was now brushing her pussy lips.

"This was it!" I thought. "I'm finally going to fuck her!" So I angled and pushed and felt myself starting to enter.

"No, like this." She held my cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips and clit. I got the message and tried to match her rhythm. It may not have been the real thing but it felt mighty fine. I reached over and played with her nipples as she kept jerking me against her pussy.

It didn't take too long and I was again coming. And I think she did too. My cum was messed around my cock and her hand so she wiped off her hand with a Kleenex and sucked my cock clean with her mouth.

We settled into a new routine for the next couple of weeks. Plenty of kissing and oral; fewer handjobs. I'd sleep with her on Fridays and Saturdays and a couple of times she woke me up with a blowjob. Once when we were spooning in her bed I kind of tried to slide my cock into her but she shifted away, wordlessly.

I still wanted to have real sex with her but the blowjobs and daily orgasms or two were a satisfying compensation prize. And we might have continued like this except...well, you knew there'd be an 'except', didn't you?

It was now mid-June and the oral hadn't let up. One Saturday evening we'd been watching TV and fooling around, taking turns with some oral action. At one point I was lying back and my mother was sitting on my face and basically fucking it. I got off on the overall intimacy and the intense aroma of her pussy, though it was hard to do as much with my tongue. After she'd come this way, she got off me.

"Anders, give me a minute and then come to my bedroom."

When I entered I saw her laid back with her legs open missionary-style.

"I'm ready" she breathed.

Except I wasn't. I'd only come once that evening and while my cock was just semi-hard, it was easily rousable. No, it wasn't that. It just seemed, oh, too easy, too automatic. Like there should have been more tension, more hesitation, more of a build-up before taking that final step. I must have paused too long because...

"Andy, is something the matter?"

"Ah, well, um, I mean..."

Now she was sitting up with her legs closed. "What is it?"

"I don't know. I'm not..." To my shame I was now on the verge of tears, though I'd be damned if I would let that show. Instead, I went to her and hugged.

"I don't know Mom. I guess I'm not as ready as I thought."

Now she seemed overcome as I felt a couple of silent sobs.

"Oh Anders, it's all been too much for us. I feel awful at how I've pushed us, you, into this."

"Mom, you didn't. It just happened. It's just..." The rest of the sentence failed to materialize.

"Go now. We'd best sleep in our own beds and we'll talk tomorrow."