Roommates - Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but you haven't seen me."

"True, at least not since you were a child. But you know, I don't think I'd mind if I did. Anyway, consider this a standing invitation to shower together." And with a laugh she exited.

In hindsight I may have been slow on the uptake but at that moment it dawned on me that my mother was trying to seduce me. Or maybe not. Maybe she was just being swept along by the gradual escalation, just as I was. I still told myself I didn't want to have sex with her but I enjoyed the excitement of skating close to the edge.

The library beckoned, well, more like summoned in the afternoon and I didn't get back till dinnertime. Afterwards it was TV and pyjama time. Except my mother decided to wear just her short robe from this morning.

"It seemed pointless to get into pyjamas since I'm just going to shuck them off later. I've decided I like to sleep naked. Maybe it's because I like my body more now. Did you know I've lost 12 pounds since we moved in here?"

"I noticed you seemed trimmer."

"So you liked how I looked?"

At this point I felt like I was on the stand with a guilty secret while Alan Dershowitz was readying the cross-examination.

"Mom, most women would kill for a body like yours."

"Aw, that's sweet." Kiss. "What about my breasts. I've always wished they were fuller or perkier."

"Looked alright to me."

"I always worry that if I get a man into a compromising position, he's going to be put off by my droopy breasts."

"Mom. They're not droopy, not really."

"So they wouldn't put you off?"

"I'm sure by the time a guy had a look at them, he'd be hankering for the rest of you."

"Which you've already seen. And liked. So I'll take your word for it. Now can you give me a kiss?"

The kiss started out normal but soon I felt my mother's tongue. And yes, after a few moments I responded. She moved her all around my mouth, then in between my lips and my teeth before tenderly sucking each of my lips. When she finished that I slid my tongue back into her mouth but she caught it between her lips and started sucking it back and forth. I was getting very turned on and my cock was at full attention. Her right hand had been on my shoulder but now she started caressing my chest and stomach, coming within a couple of inches of my cock.

I don't know how far it might have gone because just then, the Masterpiece Theatre show that she wanted to watch came on. I don't remember much else because since there were few, if any, commercials, she'd occasionally nuzzle my neck and a couple of times would roll her tongue around in my ear. I would never have thought that could be erotic, but, live and learn. As the program neared its end she suddenly straddled me.do.

"God, I forgot that they don't show commercials. I need some kisses Anders."

She moved her body in tighter and put her hands on my cheeks. Then she moved her head in close and gave me a passionate kiss. We made out for a couple of minutes and my cock, which hadn't been much interested in the PBS offering, went back to straight up. She had her knees on either side of my legs and while I couldn't see to be sure, it felt like her robe had parted below her belt. She was swaying her hips and her bare pussy must have been on my cock.

I started humping a little and she ground her crotch onto my cock. I was still in my pyjamas so it was just dry, well, somewhat dry humping and I was torn between stopping and grabbing her bare ass. But she took the pause and slid off me.

"God Anders, I almost got carried away. You can't imagine how turned on I am."

"I think I have an idea. It was pretty intense."

Looking at my tented pyjamas, "Well it looks like you have something to take care of."

"Yeah Mom. I'll do that when I go to bed."

"You'd better go to bed right now."

"What?"

"You'd better go to bed right now and take care of that before I do it for you."

"Mom?"

"I mean it. Now." She started to slowly slide her hand up my thigh. "Anders, I'm not joking. If that's still here in ten seconds, I'm going to grab it."

She continued with a slow, meandering caress of my thigh, her hand moving ever closer to my cock. She looked at me with an expression I'd never seen before. Anticipation? Lust? Uncertainty? I half wanted to call her bluff. It would have felt great but I wasn't ready for that step. At least not now. Maybe never but I didn't have to decide on 'never' in the moment.

"Whoo, OK Mom. Bedtime for Bonzo I guess."

It might have been my imagination but I thought that a shadow of disappointment crossed her face. I got up with my cock still prominently tenting my PJs. Then to the bathroom where I set a tooth brushing speed record. My mother was standing outside the door, her robe now undone and parted.

She embraced me and kissed me hard with lots of tongue. I held her and felt her semi-naked body heat against me. "OK Mom, as you said, I'd best get to bed."

I closed the door about three-quarters way and stripped off. As I started to stroke I heard her from just outside.

"Andy, are you touching yourself?"

What the hell? Did she want a play-by-play? I didn't reply, but kept my hand on my cock.

"Andy?"

"Yes Mom, I am."

"So am I Andy. I'm standing here naked just outside your door and I'm touching myself."

"Wow Mom." I couldn't decide if this was too perversely weird or if it was highly sexy. But my cock gave me the "Keep stroking" signal so I continued.

"Are you touching your cock Andy?"

Sigh. "Yes Mom."

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me what you're touching Andy."

"I'm touching my cock Mom."

"Ooooh! I'm touching my pussy Andy. I have one finger in between my pussy lips and I'm pinching my nipples with the other."

"Sounds sexy Mom." At this point I was having trouble forming proper sentences.

"We're both being sexy Andy. Are you going to come soon?"

"Think so."

"Tell me when you're about to come Andy. I'm so close now. I'm stroking my clit."

Her voice was deeper than usual and there were sighs and low moans between her words.

"Getting close Mom."

"Me too..Ohhhh! Oh Andy, I'm coming! Oh God, what an orgasm. Oh!"

That did it for me too. "Mommmm!" I sprayed everywhere. I'd never come like that before. It wasn't just a few mighty blasts; it felt like trying to hold a firehose. I conked out then and there.

Next morning was Monday so a breakfast was rushed. When my mother saw me she put her head in her hands. "Andy, I got too carried away last night. Again. We'll have to talk tonight."

That night Mom was dressed more conservatively. "Andy, as I said before, I'm fine during the day but at night I get these feelings. Sexual feelings. I know they shouldn't be directed at you but, well, you're here. And I have a weakness for a man's erection. I love to feel them against me, touch them, and do all the other things you can with them. When I saw that you had one last night, I was almost overcome."

I must have looked uncomfortable. "Andy, am I embarrassing you?"

"Not really Mom. But it's kind of an awkward conversation to be having."

"You're right. It is. But it's better to face the facts, don't you think?"

Nod.

"Well then, I know I have to get a better grip on my feelings, especially at night. You can help with that by telling me to tone it down when I go too far."

"Okay." I didn't like that the onus was on me, though it did offer some options. I wasn't sure if I wanted it to go any farther though I was tempted to have let grab my cock last night.

"I didn't mean to put all the burden on to you Andy. It's just that I won't hate you if you tell me to stop. Now last night, what would you have done if, instead of giving you a warning, I had just reached out and stroked your cock?"

"I don't know Mom."

"I bet you wouldn't have stopped me. It would have felt toooo good for that. You would have let me stroke you and stroke you till you came. There would have been a mess in your boxers and then I would have had to get a wash cloth and clean you. I would have pulled down your shorts and cleaned up all that cum. That would have gotten you hard again and..."

'Mom! You're doing it again."

"What?"

"Being forward." She looked crestfallen and I didn't mean to hurt her. Then I realized that two can play this game.

"Yes, forward. You're talking explicitly about your son's hard cock and what you'd like to do with it." Her eyes widened.

"And all the while you're sitting there getting wetter and wetter. Aren't you?" She nodded.

"When you talk about your son's cock, you're also hoping that he'd want to touch your pussy, run his fingers through your lips and play with your clit. Isn't that right?"

Another nod. "Oh Anders, at least it's out in the open now."

"What is?"

"Our fantasies. Our sexual fantasies. But they're just fantasies and there's nothing wrong in having them. Now excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable."

I needed to take stock. My words had just come out in a rush. The verbal equivalent of a sneeze. I hadn't really been fantasizing about my mother. Well, sort of but not really. I was mixed up. I didn't really want it to head where it was heading but I also wanted to see where it was heading. Mixed up.

My mother reappeared in her shortie nightgown tied up very loosely. It covered her nipples but revealed all of her cleavage. And as she walked the bottom sometimes parted exposing her bushy pubic hair.

Noting my rapt gaze, "Well, I'm not terribly fussy about modesty since you've seen everything. Now where were we?

"You were talking about fantasies."

"Right. So it's no secret that I've developed a fantasy about seeing your hard cock, touching it even. Back at our old place I never would have imagined that but, well, here we are. And you, have you really fantasized about me?"

"Well, yes, I guess I have."

"Tell me about it."

"Like, when I've been masturbating and I know that you are too, I've thought about you. And I've thought back about seeing you naked."

"Ooo, I loved that. It gave me a thrill to know you saw me. Was this how you remembered me?"

With that she undid her belt and, turning to face me, opened up her robe. I got a better look at her breasts and her nipples -- round, pinkish and now pointy, were kind of cute. As she was sitting I could see the top of her pussy hair but nothing more. And her stomach had barely a paunch. It wasn't so much that it was a gorgeous body, though it was nice enough; it was the fact that she was exposing it to me that made it exciting.

"Wow Mom. You really are looking good."

She smiled. "Andy, I feel so depraved, but in a good way. I like my body so much better now and I really get off on showing it to you. Do you want to know another of my fantasies?"

In for a penny..."Sure."

"I've fantasized about touching myself in front of you."

She started running her hand along her inner thigh and awaited my reaction.

"Andy?"

I didn't know what to say. I tried to come up with something witty along the lines of the cat, or pussy, having my tongue, but the sentences didn't form.

"Andy, I'm about to do it unless you tell me to stop."

Speaking as though I was under a hypnotic spell, "If you want to..."

We'd been sitting side-by-side and now she leaned back against the end of the sofa, her right foot on the floor and the left leg against the back of the sofa, bent at the knee. Her pussy lips were now visible through the tufts of pubic hair and they were wet. I couldn't look away. I was no virgin but none of my girlfriends had put themselves on display so wantonly.

She started running a finger through her lips and then plunged it in. In, out, back and forth. And that sloshing sound I'd come to know. Sometimes she used both hands. I was getting immensely turned on and wished I could jerk off. She must have picked up the signal.

"Andy" a bit huskily, "You can join me if you want."

"I...I..."

"C'mon. Get out of those PJs and touch yourself. Let's do this together."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I shucked them off and angled myself so I maintained a good look at her pussy while I started stoking my cock. Not too vigorously as I was already close to coming.

"Ooooh, that's so much better. I just came a little looking at it."

Now my mother really picked up the pace. Her fingers were flying and she mostly used both hands. Her left leg which had been bent at the knee was now flung up on the back of the sofa. It didn't look that comfortable but it gave me a much better view.

Meanwhile, I'd been trying to pace myself but there was a gallon of cum bent on getting out. I decided to warn her. "Mom, I'm..."

But she beat me to it. A few big "Ooohs" and a major hip contortion. That was enough for me and I started spurting. I tried to cover it with my hand but a lot of cum just got deflected. In my mother's writhes her right leg was now over my thighs. And soon enough it came in contact with my cock. I was settling down but the contact felt good so I grabbed her leg and kept it there.

"Oh Andy, that was wonderful. I came so hard."

"Same here Mom." But now the enormity of what we'd just done hit me. This wasn't just listening, making out or the occasional glimpse of nudity. She'd seen my cock, my hard cock; I'd seen her wet pussy and we'd watched each other come. I must be some degenerate loser if I had to get my jollies with my own mother. I guess I don't have a poker face because...

"Andy? Are you OK?"

"Well, we went pretty far didn't we?"

"Farther than we had, yes. But does it bother you?"

Keep in mind that we were both naked at opposite ends of the sofa. She had brought her left leg down but hadn't tried to cover her pussy. My cock had wilted but was still exposed.

"I don't know. I was excited while we were, you know, doing it, but it's kind of strange?"

"I know what you mean. If anyone had told me a few months ago that I'd be sitting here naked with my legs open after having masturbated with my son, I'd have called the cuckoo doctors on them. But look, this isn't permanent and it needn't define our lives. We're coping with temporarily reduced circumstances living in close proximity with our hormones on high. Let's not overthink things. We can enjoy what we have for now, both of us knowing that before long we'll go on to some other phase of our lives. And tell me the truth. Wasn't this more exciting than just going to our rooms to take care of our needs?

"You have a point there."

"Good. We don't have to do this all the time or even again. But let's not get hung up on occasional displays of lust. It's healthy and it's natural."

Sitting up, she moved over beside me. "After that I need a quick shower before bed. And you need to clean yourself up. Wouldn't this be a good time to join me?" She had been stroking my cheek and then ran her fingers across my mouth. The fingers that minutes before had been in her pussy.

Seeing my hesitation, "Don't worry, I'll behave. No touching of naughty bits."

It was a hard offer to refuse. And I reckoned that if not tonight, it would happen someday. "OK, quick shower then."

It was one thing to have seen her naked a few times in various positions but standing in the small shower stall was, I don't know, somehow more explicit. The nudity was upfront and fully on display. So naturally I started to get another erection.

"Oh Anders, you have such a beautiful penis."

"Mo-om."

"Don't worry. I said I'd behave. But I love seeing you like that. Don't you like to see me too?"

Actually I did. The 'Mom' part was still off-putting but the naked woman part trumped that. And my cock was only concerned about the latter. "I do Mom. You look great."

"Well it's so nice we can each enjoy the view. I know I certainly do. And I love showing myself to you."

We finished up and true to her word, there was no hanky-panky. At least till we finished drying off. Then she embraced me.

"Oh Anders, thank you so much for everything. I'm so happy with you."

We started kissing and she clutched me closer. One hand was around my neck while the other caressed my lower back. My hard cock was against her stomach and she started in with that slight side-to-side hip movement. I could feel myself approaching an orgasm and tried to pull back. But she was having none of it and clutched me tighter.

As I was getting closer we had one of those coming-up-for-air kissing breaks. I started to say "Mom, I'm..." but she shushed me and started kissing again. Her hip shakes grew more pronounced and she was holding my waist. Within seconds I was shooting up against her.

Gasping, "Oh Mom!"

She had a big smile. "Oh Andy, I'm so happy you could share that with me. And you know what? I came too just feeling your body against me. Now let's get back in that shower."

Well, we did need another clean-up and I noticed that before she turned the water on, she scooped some of my cum from her stomach and licked it off her fingers.

"So? I gave you a taste of me earlier and I was curious about you. My my -- delicious."

The next week was fairly tame, if you discount the French kissing, partial nudity and occasional comments about my cock. It was getting later in the school term and I was busier with my courses. The Memorial Day weekend was upon us and Saturday night I was out with some classmates. I got home around midnight and as usual, my mother called me in for a goodnight kiss. As I entered her room she got up and was standing there naked.

"I haven't seen as much of you this week Andy. Now how about a goodnight hug and kiss?"

I embraced her and we kissed for a few seconds before she pulled back.

"Andy, those clothes feel rough against my body. Can you get out of them and try again?"

"OK, be right back." I wondered if I should return naked but in the end decided on just boxers. When I returned Mom seemed slightly disappointed, but not enough to stop her from wrapping her arms around me and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I responded of course and got extra turned on by feeling her hard nipples against my chest. My cock went to 11 fast. Her hands were all over my back and I slipped one down to caress her ass. It was still pretty wide as the weight loss seemed to be all in her abdomen.

"God Andy. You'd better go to bed before I jump you."

"Mom?"

"You touched my ass. I love having my ass touched and it turns me on like crazy. Stay here and I'm going to jump you."

I wasn't ready for that. "Sorry Mom. Goodnight."

Sunday was a library day and I didn't get back till dinnertime. Since I'd got a lot done I figured I could take the evening and even the holiday Monday off. That meant another Masterpiece Theatre night with Mom. She was in her shortie nighty and had barely tied it up. Whenever she moved a breast popped out. I was in an unbuttoned short sleeve shirt and my boxers. We made out a bit before it started and I noticed she was using her hands a lot more -- rubbing them on my chest, back, thighs; everywhere but my cock.

During the show she kept her arm around my shoulder and sometimes stroked my chest. But no kissing. That changed once it ended. We started out with some passionate Frenching and then she straddled me, her robe falling open. I had my left hand on her hip and stroked her back with my right. She had one arm around my neck and stroked my side with the other, all the while sliding her hips around so that sometimes her pussy came in contact with my tented boxers. I was mighty horny and felt I had a wild woman on my hands.

At one point she broke the kiss and threw her head back for air. This raised her left breast to eye, and mouth level. I couldn't resist. Fastening my mouth on her nipple I started to suck and lick.

"Oh my God Anders! Oh yes! Oh yes! Suck it in. And please, the other one too."

She moved that breast and directed the right one into my face. I started licking and nibbling it when I felt her hand on my cock. At first it was on the outside but soon she slid it into my boxers. I lost the thought that it was my mother and focused only on it being an incredibly sexy session with a hot and naked woman.