Roommate's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right I couldn't help myself. I love the way you talk dirty to me Maggie, you're so hot." I slide down off of her covered in her precum. She stayed in the same position on the counter and as I went for her cock she grabbed it and covered it up. "Not yet bitch, clean my asshole first. Lick your cum out of me and then you can suck my cock."

"Ok, I can do that I said eagerly." I'd seen this done in a lot of the trans porn I had been watching.

"When I give you a command you say yes mistress."

"Yes mistress" I stuck my face in her ass and tongued her asshole deep. My cum tasted salty and I did not like it very much. But I enjoyed her asshole and I was having fun so who cares. I did this until she told me to stop.

"Ok, you may stop Tom. Time for the main course."

"Yes mistress." I was so excited. Finally I was gonna get to suck her cock. She sat up straight on the counter and her cock was inches from my face pointing threateningly at me. I was staring at it and suddenly it moved to the side and forward.

"You really shouldn't stare at women like that they might slap you." I felt her huge hard cock smack my face with a thud, and then she did this a few more times as I looked up at her and she smiled. Both of our faces red and flushed with excitement.

"Well Maggie, you are very attractive and your cock is huge. It's hard not to stare."

"Yeah I suppose you're right, I like slapping you with it though." She slapped me with it a few more times, and then I grabbed it.

"Can I suck your cock now mistress?"

"Yes you can babe, you better take care of it right though."

"Yes mistress."

I looked down at her massive member and slid it into my mouth. It tasted so good, her precum was so sweet. I had the head in my mouth and already that was a lot. It was so much thicker in my hand and in my mouth than I had imagined it would feel. I could barely get my mouth around it. I took my mouth back off it and looked at the amazing cock in front of me. So veiny and thick, it was gorgeous. No hair, apart from a small landing strip above the base of her shaft. The underside was smooth with a large vein going down to her balls. Her balls were huge, like two golf balls nestled snuggly under her enormous cock. I popped those into my mouth and sucked on them which elicited a small moan.

I stroked her cock while I enjoyed the taste of her massive balls. They were salty and musty, they tasted so good. My cock was rock hard again. I released her balls and licked back up to the tip of her cock. It was seriously hard. It had some weight to it too, I slapped myself in the face with it hard which made Maggie growl and bite her lip.

"You little slut boy, stop teasing me and suck my cock already."

"Yes mistress, as you wish." I put the tip back into my mouth and started sucking. I was working my way down her shaft until I reach about half way and gaged.

"Oh no, that won't do daddy. You have to be able to swallow my whole cock." She grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down on her cock. My nose was touching her landing strip and I gagged so hard I almost threw up. I continued to gag and try to escape for about 10 seconds. Then she finally released me. I came all the way off and coughed. Looked up at her and she said "Did you like that bitch?"

I smirked and winked at her, "Yes mistress."

"Good boy, back to work then." I grabbed her cock and put it back into my mouth. And sucked it almost three quarters of the way down. Then came back up. "Will you shove it into my throat again mistress?"

"Mmmm, yes babe put it into your mouth you dirty little cock sucker." As I put her huge cock in my mouth again I went about halfway down and she grabbed my hair and forced it all the way in. I felt it throbbing and her hips started to buck. I was gagging but not as hard as last time. When she released me this time I stayed put. Slowly coming back while sucking her hard. She moaned so loud our neighbors probably heard her.

I did that two more times, as I could take the whole thing now with only minor gagging. She said she was close.

I pulled it out of my mouth and looked her in the eyes. " Please Maggie give me your cum, I want it baby. I want to taste it so bad, please cum in my mouth mistress."

"Oh fuck, you're a little fucking slut." She shoved my head back down and started fucking my face, "Yeah is this what you want bitch, you want me to fuck your face and cum in your mouth." I tried to nod my head but it didn't really work so I just moaned. "Ohh fuck yeah Tom, suck my cock. Oh my gosh this is fucking good. Tom I'm gonna cum, are you sure you want this?" I took her hands off my head and went all the way down on her cock. She was screaming with pleasure. And she arched her back and bucked her hips, thrusting her throbbing cock into my throat.

"Tom I'm cumming" she screamed as I felt the first warm blast of cum hit my throat. I pulled my head back so her cock head was in my mouth. I wanted to taste her cum. 1...2...3...4 huge spurts of cum in my mouth I couldn't take anymore. I pulled her cock out and aimed it at my face as she continued to cum. 4 more huge streams all over my face and in my hair. I felt so good, I made her feel this way. I made her cum this much. She was looking down at me and smiling.

Laughing she said "You really have wanted this for a long time haven't you. You knew what you wanted and did it Tom. Show me the cum in your mouth." I opened my mouth and looked up at her. It was so full of cum. It tasted so good, not like mine which was salty and sour. Hers was sweet and delicious. "Swallow it now babe." Maintaining eye contact with her both hands on her cock I closed my mouth and swelled every drop. Then I squeezed her cock and a few more drops came out, I stuck it back into my mouth and licked her clean.

"That was fucking amazing Tom, have you been with a guy or someone like me before."

"No, I didn't even have any interest until I saw your cock the first time. I've just been watching trans porn since then and figured out how to do what I wanted to do to you."

"Wow, you're a fucking slut Tom! I'm so glad you finally made a move. I have wanted this for so long now. Wipe your face off and let's go back into your room."

"Yes mistress." I said with a wink. She kissed me and licked a little bit of her cum off my cheek.

We went back into my bedroom and layed in the bed naked. Our cocks pressing up against one another as we drifted into sleep.

12