Rooms for Rent Pt. 02

Story Info
First year, first semester.
14.2k words
4.59
10.6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

Vanessa looked over the bulletin board to see if there was anything new. That is when she saw the new notice for 'Rooms to Rent'. It described a house with three bedrooms for rent all upstairs and it was just three blocks from the campus. She was immediately interested because this might be a solution to her and her girlfriend's housing problem. The notice included a phone number and she decided to call it right then as who knew how long a room would be available.

"Hello, this is Sherrie."

"Hi, my name is Vanessa and I'm calling about the rooms you have for rent."

"Hi Vanessa. Yes, we have three rooms currently for rent. One has an attached bathroom and the other two have a shared bathroom."

"How much are they per month?"

Sherrie gave her the prices and a little more information.

"Could I drop by and see them?"

"Of course. But we expect them to go fast so I wouldn't delay your visit."

"I can drop by today. What time are you available?"

Sherrie gave her a time and the address.

"Great, I will see you at one o'clock. Goodbye."

Vanessa hung up and immediately called her girlfriend.

"This is Amelia."

"Hi, this is Vanessa. I think I may have found us a place to stay. What are you doing this afternoon?"

"Nothing. What kind of room is it?"

Vanessa gave her all the information she knew.

"Wow, this really could be a good deal for us." Amelia said.

"I know. You want me to pick you up or you want to meet me there."

"I'll meet you there."

"Okay, see you then. Bye."

Vanessa was thrilled. At last she and Amelia might have a place to be together. If this worked out they could make love to each other whenever they wanted. Just thinking about that possibility made her a little wet. They had been frustrated for so long because they had very little privacy for their sexual activities and this could be the perfect solution.

Both of the girls considered themselves bisexual since they first discovered they enjoyed being together sexually. It was an eye opening experience for both of them. They still enjoyed being with boys when the occasion happened, but they preferred each other when it came to a longer term relationship. Their relationship had very little drama while a relationship with a boy contained a lot more drama than either could tolerate for very long.

Vanessa used her phone camera to take a picture of the notice on the bulletin board just in case she forgot anything and then went to get some lunch.

When she arrived at the house Amelia was already waiting for her. They got out of their cars and hugged each other. They were both striking girls with much in common. They both came from Spanish heritage, both were almost the same height at five foot four, both had long hair but of different color. Vanessa's hair was dark brown while Amelia's hair was almost blonde. One big difference was their bust sizes, with Vanessa having a rather small bust while Amelia had a pretty large bust. But all in all they looked like they were related even though they were not.

After hugging they went up to the front door and knocked. Craig met them and invited them inside. Sherrie came from the kitchen and they all greeted each other.

"This is a lovely place." said Amelia.

"Thank you. We haven't been here long. Would you like to look around?"

"Yes, please."

Sherrie and Craig took them around the first floor showing them where everything was. Then they took them upstairs to look at the three rooms.

"None of the rooms have been rented yet so you can have your pick. This one here is the one with the attached bathroom and is a little more expensive then the other two."

The girls wandered around to inspect all three rooms. When they were done Sherrie made them an offer of privacy so they could talk.

"We will be downstairs, take as long as you need to discuss which room you want."

After Sherrie and Craig left the girls discussed their options.

"What do you think?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, any of the rooms would be okay, but I'm not sure we can handle a shared bathroom."

"Yeah, that crossed my mind, too. Can we afford the room with the attached bath?"

"I'm pretty sure we can. It would sure give us more privacy." Amelia said.

"When do you think we could move in?"

"The sooner the better. If we wait too long we will be in the middle of taking classes."

Vanessa sighed. "Okay, let's do it."

They both joyfully hugged each other. Then it turned into an intimate kiss.

"I can't wait to to be able to make love to you. You make me wet just thinking about it." Amelia said.

"I know, what say we find a place to fool around after we leave here?"

"Sounds nice."

They went downstairs and found Sherrie and Craig in the breakfast nook. Sherrie showed them the rental agreement and explained the terms of the lease. The girls were agreeable to the lease and put down the security deposit as well as the first month's rent on the bedroom with the attached bath. Sherrie then explained how the shared parts of the house would work and the expected noise levels from the tenants.

The girls explained that it would take a day or two to move in. Craig volunteered to help them move in once they got their furniture to the house. It couldn't take too long to move one room's furniture upstairs so it was no big deal.

Keys were given to the girls just before they left. Once they were gone Sherrie and Craig embraced each other.

"Well, we have our first tenants." Sherrie said.

"Yeah, I guess things will change a little for us. But we still have our privacy."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. Even if we have twenty people living here they can't stop me from loving and making love to you."

Craig was overwhelmed again. He swept her up in his arms and took her their bedroom. Sherrie was giggling the whole way.

==========

Within two days they had the other two rooms rented out to two boys.

The first boy was named Robert (not Bob he informed them). He was a sophomore Physics major with a minor in math. He currently had no girlfriend but that might change as the semester wore on. He informed Sherrie and Craig that he was very serious about his studies and would be no problem for his neighbors. He immediately paid the security deposit and the first month's rent and informed them he would move in the next day.

The second boy was named Dan (short for Daniel). He was a freshman Business major from Kansas and was here because of a small scholarship he had received from UTA. It covered his school but not his living expenses so this situation would work out great for him. He also paid the security deposit and first month's rent with no problem. He said it would take a few days for him to move in and they should not worry if he was not around for those days.

Sherrie went immediately to the student union bulletin board to take down the notice. But even after that they still had to turn away a few callers. She called her mother to let her know that they had rented all the rooms and that the first month's rent was on its way to her.

Vanessa and Amelia showed up the day after with a small rental van with their stuff. Craig helped them move their belongings upstairs to their room and then helped them set up their double bed. He didn't mind helping them, they were easy on the eyes and fun to be with. He liked them immediately. He left them to finish up after all the stuff was moved upstairs.

Robert moved in the day after. He was able to handle almost everything except the double bed mattress and box springs which Craig pitched in again to help him. Craig found him to be a quiet but friendly person.

Dan did not move in until the next week. Like Robert, he needed a little help with his bed which was Craig happy to help with again. Dan was an outgoing guy with a joke a minute. He was hard not to like.

Once everyone was moved in things started to settle down into a routine. Everyone seemed to get along just fine. Classes started the following week and soon a new routine set in, this one would last all semester.

==========

Vanessa and Amelia lay in bed together early on a Saturday morning. They were both awake and lay in each others arms while gently kissing each other. They had made their necessary trip to the bathroom and were now just enjoying holding each other. But that did not last long and soon their hands were exploring each other.

"God you feel good. I could stay here all day." Amelia said.

"I know. You feel wonderful to me too."

After a while Amelia said, "Make love to me."

Vanessa kissed her a little harder while moving her hand to Amelia's breast. She massaged it through her night shirt and could feel the nipple come to life as it hardened against her palm. She rolled Amelia on her back and moved to the other breast only to feel the nipple already hard.

"Mmmmm, I love it when you do that." Amelia said.

Vanessa rolled on top of her. Both of their legs were bare and she parted Amelia's legs with her own so that her mound could rub against Amelia's. Their breasts were also pressing against each other with their nipples digging into each other like little nails even through their nightshirts. After gazing into each others eyes they kissed each other with the passion of lovers.

After sitting up Vanessa removed Amelia's t-shirt and then unbuttoned her own shirt so she could remove it. With both girls now shirtless, they embraced again. Now they had real skin to skin intimate contact with each other. After kissing again Vanessa started slowly moving down over Amelia's body. She started at her earlobes then moved to her neck and shoulders, kissing and licking them as she continued her journey lower.

When Vanessa got to Amelia's breasts she spent some time there nuzzling, kissing. and licking each breast paying special attention to her nipples.

"Oh my God that feels good." Amelia said.

"I'm glad you like it, because I love making you feel good."

After an appropriate amount of time on her breasts she continued her journey to her lover's center of sexual delight. She started by kissing her mound and then circling the center of her pleasure zone with more kisses. Amelia was squirming and moaning in pure pleasure as each kiss stirred her more and more. Suddenly, Vanessa licked her pussy from just above her anus to her clitoris. This brought out a pronounced moan of pleasure from Amelia. Vanessa now flicked her clitoris a little and repeated licking her pussy.

"Right there. Yes, yes. Right there."

Vanessa probed her hole with her tongue while Amelia was now leaking fluids continuously. Her hips were starting to move up and down as she got closer and closer to her sexual peak. Vanessa put two fingers into her and fucked her with them as she sucked on her clitoris.

"Yes. Yes! I'm going to cum. Ahhhhrrrrggg!"

Amelia's orgasm rolled over her like a earthquake, shaking her body from her head to her toes. Vanessa kept fucking her with her fingers while her legs shook around her head. She smiled at her accomplishment, it meant a lot to see her friend and lover in such rapture. When it was over Vanessa moved up beside her only to be smothered in kisses from Amelia while they held each other in a tight embrace.

Now Amelia was playing with Vanessa's breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples lightly. It was making Vanessa squirm with pleasure because her breasts were particularly sensitive. Amelia continued ministering to her breasts but one hand slowly crept down to Vanessa's womanhood. She found it very wet and her clitoris hard and throbbing. She began to massage her clitoris, rolling it with a finger and then putting it between two fingers to massage both sides of it.

"Wow, you sure know how to please me." Vanessa said.

Amelia just smiled and then reached into the nightstand for a vibrator. She turned towards Vanessa and licked the vibrator to get it wet. She smiled at Vanessa and then placed the vibrator lightly on her clitoris.

"Oh, oh my, that feels wonderful. But hurry and put it in my pussy."

The vibrator was one of those that looked just like an erect cock, 8 inches long and covered in veins. It had two settings, one for vibrations and the other controlled the circling movement of he head. Currently it was not on and Amelia was just using it to tease her lover. She moved it around Vanessa's pussy lips.

"Come on, Amelia. At least turn it on!"

Amelia relented and turned the vibrations on to their lowest setting. She continued teasing her lover alternating between her clitoris and her inner pussy lips. Not only was Vanessa getting really turned on but it was having a similar effect on Amelia. Just watching what she was doing to Vanessa was getting her wet again.

When Vanessa could no longer stand the teasing she inserted just the tip of the vibrator into her pleasure hole.

"Jesus that feels good!"

Vanessa's hips started to rotate as the vibrator was pushed slowly into her. When it was half way in Amelia pulled it out a little and reinserted it a little deeper. She kept this up until the vibrator was buried in her up to its hilt, then Amelia turned up the vibration setting.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck my pussy. Make me cum!"

Amelia upped the vibration level again and started the rotation control. At this point Vanessa was moaning continuously, her hips moving as if she was being fucked for real, and her hands gripped the sheets as she got closer and closer to her orgasm.

"I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder!"

Now Amelia moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy just like a cock would fuck her. As Amelia watched her pussy was now leaking copiously, she would need release soon.

"Oh Amelia! I'm cumming! Arrrgggghhhh!"

Vanessa's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She could no longer breath as her body convulsed over and over. She was lost in the throws of pleasure for almost a minute until her body relaxed enough for her to breath again. She breathed heavily trying to catch her breath as she came down from her ultimate pleasure high. Amelia reduced the settings on the vibrator until it was off and she slowly removed it from her lover's pussy.

Amelia was so aroused she could no longer hold back. She quickly shoved the vibrator into her pussy and proceeded to fuck herself wantonly. In less than a minute she was overwhelmed with her second orgasm. It was even better that the first one she realized as she just kept moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy even after she recovered from her own orgasm. When she looked at Vanessa she had a huge smile on her face.

"My God you are a horny little slut." Vanessa said. "But I love you just the same."

"You just make me so horny. I can't get enough of you."

She removed the vibrator and fell into Vanessa's arms. They laid like that until they took a shower together and got ready for the day.

Next door, Robert decided that the sex happening next door was over. The walls between these rooms were not the most soundproof. He enjoyed listening to the girls next door, they were sometimes very vocal when having sex and he was just about hooked on listening to them whenever they made love.

He had been up for a while as he was an early riser. He had already taken a shower, shaved, and dressed for the day. He decided it was time for some studying so he took one of his physics books and headed downstairs to the den to read a while. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw that Sherrie and Craig were already up and fixing breakfast.

"Hi Robert. How are you this morning?" Sherrie asked.

"Pretty good. How about the two of you?"

"We're fine. Would you like a little breakfast? We have enough for a third."

"No thanks, I'll get something a little later."

He left them to their task of fixing breakfast and went into the den. He found a comfy chair and opened his book.

He really liked Sherrie and Craig. They were both very friendly and outgoing and liked to joke around. But they were also serious students and he liked that as well. And as any blind man could see they were totally in love with each other. He smiled at that, it was nice to see two people so devoted to each other, which was very unusual on a college campus.

It also made Robert a little sad. His girlfriend all of his college freshman year had not returned to school this year and he had no idea why. She seemed to just disappeared over the summer. He had tried all summer to contact her to no avail. He thought they had become pretty serious with each other, but now he did not know what to think. She was just gone. And he was not like his next door roommate, Dan seemed to bring a new girl home with him at least three to four time a week. That was just not his style, he preferred looking for a more serious relationship.

Oh well, surely someone would come his way. He settled down to read his book.

About an hour later Amelia came downstairs and settled into a chair near Robert. She had an Algebra book in her hands and opened it to start reading. After fifteen minutes or so she slammed the book closed. When Robert looked at her she seemed flustered.

"Problems, Amelia?" he asked.

"Yes! I don't understand any of this! It's like reading Greek."

He smiled. "That's because a lot of it is Greek."

"Huh?"

"A lot of the principals of mathematics originated with the Greeks and some Arabic countries. So if you treat math as a foreign language, it sometimes gets easier."

"I'm not sure that will help me. I already know three languages and I still don't see the connection. I just don't see how any of this applies to the real world."

"Ah, I think I see the problem. It was one I had in middle school. Luckily I had a teacher who helped me see the relationships between math and the real world. It's unfortunate that most algebra and trig books don't stress that relationship more. It could help a lot of students get past their fear of math."

"You sound like you might be able to help me. Maybe you would be willing to tutor me a little until I at least can apply the principals?"

Robert took a good look at her. She was downright cute, and she needed help. He was a sucker for that combination.

"I think I might be able to help you. Mind you, I'm not an experienced tutor, but I can show you how the principals apply."

"Oh, would you? I would be so grateful."

"Sure. What are you doing later today?" he asked.

"Nothing planned. When would you like to get together?"

"How about two o'clock this afternoon. We can meet in my room. Is that okay?"

"Of course. It's not like I have to go across campus to meet you." she joked.

"Fine, we can get started then."

Amelia got up from her chair and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Thank you." she said and left to go back upstairs.

Robert watched her as she left. The cut of her shorts became imprinted on his memory. This could be interesting, he thought.

Meanwhile, above him, Dan was just now waking up. Beside him was a lovely nude girl, still sleeping. She had been a good fuck, but he was left unsatisfied, and he had no idea why. Over the last two weeks he had fucked seven girls, and not found any of them satisfying. It was not that he did not like girls, on the contrary, he loved women. But something was missing, something he needed but could not seem to find. It was more than just the sex, what he was doing was fun but it was not enough.

He needed to talk to someone and the only person he could think of that might be able to help was Craig. He decided to talk to him today after the girl left.

==========

Dan went out to get something to eat for lunch but when he was done he returned to the house to see if Craig was available. He found Craig in the living room alone so he felt this was a good time to talk. He sat down next to Craig.