Rooms for Rent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrggggggg. Oh God oh Gog oh God."

She was grunting, writhing, and moaning all at the same time as he continued to suck her clitoris until she came down. When she finally was back to semi-normal she looked at him with a huge smile on her face.

"You do that very well." she said. "But now I need your cock in me."

He obliged her by rubbing it up and down on her pussy to coat it with her juices and then slowly pushed into her with no resistance at all.

"Ummm. It's been a while since I was filled so nicely."

He started fucking her slowly while still holding her legs. He liked this position as it was comfortable for both of them.

"That's the way I like to be fucked to start with. You feel so good in me."

"I aim to please. You feel good to me as well."

He continued to fuck her varying his push into her each time, sometimes deep, sometimes shallow. He watched her as she was obviously enjoying their shared sensations. He leaned in a little so he could still hold her legs and also reach her tits with his hands, She had wonderful breasts, they were smaller but still firm and with great nipples which he lightly pinched.

"You can go a little faster now."

He picked up his pace as he continued to play with her breasts. She was moving her hips a little now as her arousal was rising.

"Amelia was right. You are a good fuck."

He smiled at her, appreciating her comment.

"I love making love to women. You and Amelia are wonderful partners. I hope we can continue this."

"Oh I think that will not be a problem. Now fuck me hard, I'm ready for it."

He picked up the pace again, slamming into her pussy.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me until I cum."

Robert was doing his best to push her over the edge as he pumped into her like an engine of sex. He was getting close and would not be able to hold out much longer.

"Just like that! Oh God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me!"

And with that they both came almost together. Their shared climaxes were wonderful as they could each feel the other spasm and release their sexual juices together. Robert unloaded a huge amount of jism into her pussy and Vanessa released her love juices into her pussy until all their juices were leaking from her pussy onto the edge of the bed.

As they came down from their high Robert slowed his pace until he returned to normal.

"That was great. You sure know how to treat a woman." she said.

"I just do my best so you get what I have all the time."

"Well your best is good enough for me."

Robert reached over to the nightstand to grab some tissues, some for her and some for him. He gave them to her before pulling out so she could catch any remaining juices that might come out of her. After they cleaned up they both crawled up on the bed and wrapped each other in their arms.

"I hope you don't mind if I come back for more of this?" she asked.

"Of course not. You and Amelia are welcome any time. I don't mind sharing."

"That's good because I know that we both will want to be with you again."

They both laid together silently for a while until Vanessa spoke up again.

"Do you have the strength to go again? I want to feel you in me one more time."

"Sure."

She took his cock in her hand and began to jerk him until he was hard again.

"Take me from behind this time."

She got on her hands and knees and he moved behind her. He felt her cunt and she was still wet so he slowly inserted himself into her until her was completely inside of her.

"God you have a good dick."

"Your pussy's not bad either."

This time he did not start slow, but a little faster.

"That's it, fuck me hard this time. I want to feel like a slut as you pound into me."

He did as she asked. Grabbing her hips and thrusting himself into her.

"Tell me I'm your slut. I need to hear it."

"Do you like the way I fuck you, slut? Because I'm going to pump you so full of baby juice that it will run down your legs."

"That's it, talk dirty to me."

"I know you like this, so I want my slut to come back to me often so you can get filled over and over again. Tell me you will come back."

"I will, I promise. Just keep fucking me. I want feel you cum inside me again."

Their rutting had taken on a new meaning. This was something new for Vanessa, she had never been like this before and she wondered what had come over her. Their dirty language drove her to new highs.

Their fucking was powerful now as she met each of his thrusts with one of her own. The slapping of one body against the other filled the room. They both moaned as they enjoyed each other. Suddenly an orgasm shook Vanessa all over even as they continued pounding each other. No sooner had her orgasm finished that another one erupted within her. All of this was driving him to his orgasm. He could tell she was having one climax after another and it drove him over the cliff. He emptied what was left of his sperm into her with powerful spasms.

When Vanessa felt his juice spray into her it released a gigantic climax like she had never felt before. It caused her to collapse on the bed, writhing in her passion for what seemed like minutes. Robert collapsed next to her with his arm across her back.

When Vanessa recovered she looked at him and smiled like she never had before. Robert thought he could that she was lit up like a Christmas tree. He moved his head so he could kiss her.

"That was like nothing I have ever experienced." she said.

"Me too."

She kissed him this time and they lay together for a long time.

==========

Sherrie and Craig were really enjoying school and each other. They stayed most of each weekday on the campus attending classes and doing their homework. At night they read books, studied, made dinner, and made love at least every other day.

Their tenants were practically no problem at all. This made life easy for them and they had few day to day worries.

In November they started thinking about Thanksgiving and what they were going to do.

"I think we should go back home for the holidays." Sherrie said.

"I'd like that, too. But what about our tenants? If any of them stay here should we stay as well?"

"I don't think that will be a problem. They're all good people and we haven't had any problems so far."

"What about when we go home? Should we stay together or with our families?"

"I guess we should split up so our families can have maximum time with us."

"I don't know if I can be away from you that long." Craig said.

She smiled and then kissed him. "You'll survive."

When Thanksgiving week arrived they made all their arrangements. They decided to take just his SUV so he could drop her off at her house and then drive to his. When Wednesday arrived they packed up a few clothes and personal items and started for home right after their last class of the day. It was still a long drive and they arrived at Sherrie's house a little after dark. Her parents came out to meet them and insisted that Craig get out so they could hug him as well as their daughter. It made him feel a part of her family. He kissed Sherrie and left for home while Sherrie and her parents went inside.

The house was just as she remembered it. She was a little wistful as she took her bag to her old room. She decided to unpack later and went back downstairs to be with her parents. They were in the kitchen warming up some leftovers. She went up to her mother and hugged her again.

"It sure is good to be home again."

Her mother wrapped an arm around her.

"It's good to have my daughter home for the holidays."

After hugging her Mother again she went to hug her Dad who was sitting at the breakfast table.

"I love you, Dad."

"Love you too, sweetie."

She sat down beside him.

"So how are things with Craig and school?"

She smiled wistfully. "Great. We are having such a good time together. And school is good, too."

"So Craig is still treating you right?" he asked.

"He's the best, Dad. We've successfully split up the work. He takes care of the house bookkeeping, cleans the bathroom once a week, helps with the laundry, and keeps an eye on the tenants. I take care of the kitchen, clean the bedroom, living room, and den, none of which is a lot of trouble."

"What I meant was is he taking care of you?" he asked.

She smiled at her father. "Daddy, I don't see how he could make me any more happy than I am. He's wonderful."

Her Dad put his hand on hers. "That's all I need to know, that you are still happy. That's what is important to me."

"Thank you, from both of us. We both love you and Mom very much."

Her Mom spread out the leftovers and some iced tea. The conversation was really good during the meal. That was something she missed, the conversation during dinner with her parents. When dinner was over Sherrie helped her mother clean up the dishes. It was now fully dark outside but the weather was very mild so they all took some drinks to their backyard and sat down on some chairs next to the pool. They enjoyed the evening together catching up with each other.

When it was time for bed they all return to their bedrooms. Sherrie got ready for bed after unpacking. Once she was under the covers she realized it was the first time she was sleeping alone for months. It was really strange not having Craig next to her where she could touch him if she wanted. She suddenly missed him, but the emotion did not last long and soon she was asleep.

The next morning was Thanksgiving day and her Mom got up early to put the turkey on. Sherrie came down as her Mom was finishing up.

"Morning, Mom."

"Morning, dear. I'm about to start breakfast. Anything you want special?"

"Mumm. Some of your waffles sound good."

"Waffles it is."

She started preparing the batter and put on some bacon to fry.

"How are you and your tenants getting along?"

"Craig and I really like all of them. They have been no trouble at all so far. It's none of my business but there does seem to be some romance starting between some of them. But so far they have managed to keep it quiet and no one seems to be upset about it."

"That's good. Do you think they will all want to continue renting in the spring?"

"I pretty sure about all of them except one. He hasn't said anything about next spring yet to either me or Craig, so we just don't know."

"Well if you loose only one that's pretty easy to replace come spring. I want to have the house exterior repainted next summer, but that shouldn't impact the tenants at all except for the inconvenience."

Her dad showed up about then. Eventually the waffles and bacon were done and served with coffee and orange juice. After breakfast and the cleanup, they all sat down in the living room to watch the parades.

The turkey her mother had picked out was not that big so it did not take as long to bake. Lunch was on time at noon with turkey, baked beans, corn on the cob and baked bread her mom had picked up the day before. For desert there was cherry pie and ice cream. Everyone left the table stuffed.

They all watched afternoon football but Sherrie tired of it after a few hours and went up to her room for an afternoon nap. When she woke up she went downstairs to join her parents, but they were nowhere to be found. She walked back to their bedroom and found the door closed and muffled sounds coming from behind it. She got closer to the door and suddenly realized her parents were making love. She listened for just a minute and then smiled to herself and left them to their passion. She went out to the backyard and sat in a chair in the sun.

She was warmed not only by the sun but by her parents love for each other. She was so glad her parents still found passion in each other, it made her feel good all over. She actually felt closer to them since she had a love of her own that she felt the same with. Craig was a passionate lover and she was the vessel that contained the result of his feelings. It tingled her all over when she thought about all the times they had made love while in the rental house. They had experimented with a lot of sexual techniques, toys, anal sex, and even with a little light bondage during the last few months. All of those memories gave her a warm glow that rivaled the suns rays. God, she was so in love with him.

A slightly cool breeze washed over her as she sat there. Even though Craig was not with her at the moment she felt at peace with herself. She and Craig had even talked about marriage but both agreed they could wait until they graduated. As long as they could be with each other they could wait.

There were white wispy clouds in the sky. It made the late afternoon feel like a fairy tale as they moved in a lazy fashion from west to east. She took out her phone and sent Craig a message asking if he could come over for a few hours tomorrow evening. She didn't expect a reply right away but after a few minutes he replied in the affirmative. She smiled at herself and thought that maybe they could steal an hour or two for some sex in her room. That thought made her a little horny but she quickly suppressed it knowing that it might happen tomorrow.

Her parents finally appeared after a little while and dragged some chairs over to their daughter to sit next to her.

"Did you guys have fun?" she asked them.

The both smiled at her, slightly embarrassed they had been caught in the act.

"We did." her dad replied.

"I'm glad. It's nice to know that your parents are still in love with each other."

"Thank you, dear." her mother replied, still smiling at her.

All three of them enjoyed the gathering evening out by the pool. There was a special bond between all of them and each of them were completely aware of that.

When it got dark and a little cooler they went back inside to raid the refrigerator for dinner. There were lots of leftovers to pick from so each was easily satisfied. They spent the rest of the evening watching movies until they tired out and all went to bed.

The next day was known as Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Sherrie and her mother never missed it and were gone most of the day doing Christmas shopping. They got back around four o'clock loaded down with shopping bags. Sherrie took hers to her room and then returned to the kitchen to help with dinner.

Craig showed up at her door at five o'clock and Sherrie rushed to the door to let him in. When she opened the door they fell into each others arms to kiss and hold each other. Her parents looked on as the couple held each other and then they smiled to themselves. Their daughter's happiness was on full display and it made her parents proud and happy.

Craig greeted Sherrie's parents and they all sat in the living room for a little while. He was quizzed a little about school and how his family was, but he did not mind. He liked Sherrie's parents very much, they were almost like a second set of parents to him.

Dinner was soon ready so they adjourned to the dining room. The talk at the table was easy and enjoyable. Craig was always made to feel at home when he came over and this time was no different.

When dinner was over Craig and Sherrie helped her mom clear the table and they all returned to the living room. They talked for a while and then Sherrie's dad suggested that Sherrie and Craig might want some alone time. The couple apologized and then went upstairs to her room. Sherrie closed the door behind them.

They slowly fell into each others arms tenderly kissing while running their hands over the other. When they broke their kiss she put her head on his shoulder.

"I missed you, especially at night." she said.

"Yeah, the days weren't so bad, but the nights were lonely."

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

They held each other standing by the bed. They knew they would make love with each other tonight, but they were not in any hurry. Since they had been living together their love making had become much less hurried because they had time and privacy. But slowly their clothes began to be removed. Once they were naked they climbed on her bed and continued their embrace and kisses while they laid on their sides.

They loved being naked and holding each other. Each seemed to feed off the heat of the other. It was wonderful to hold your lover and share your happiness with them. But eventually they began to explore each other, finding new places to hold their partner. Craig began his journey by massaging her back with his free hand and then moving down to her derriere. This brought out a moan from Sherrie that was almost a purr. Her arm was not long enough to reach his butt so she concentrated on his back.

Craig rolled her on her back and moved down so the he had access to her breasts. He alternated between kissing one and massaging the other. He loved her breasts, not only were they beautiful but they were very sensitive. Once or twice he had made her cum by just playing with her tits. Sherrie was in heaven because she enjoyed the attention he gave her breasts so much. It made her pussy gush with moisture when he played with them.

Then she saw him give her a little smile. He turned around and moved over her into a sixty nine position. She really enjoyed this because she could suck his cock while he ate her pussy. They each started to work on the other. Sherrie was very skilled at sucking cock now and could deep throat all seven inches of his with no problem at all. She found it extremely arousing every time. Craig was busy licking around her outer pussy lips. When she would leak a little he would lick it up as fast as he could. He loved the taste of her juices, they were sweet and tangy.

When Craig reached her inner lips she was soaking wet so he licked as much of it up as he could. After inserting his tongue into her love hole a few time he moved upwards to her clitoris. He licked around it and then sucked on it a little. Sherrie was now really turned on and could feel her orgasm building within her.

"Oh Craig! Keep going! I'm going to cum!"

He sucked her clit into his mouth until her climax hit her. Her spasms were like a earthquake as she thrashed on the bed. Craig sucked on her clit until she started coming down and then moved back to lick her love hole.

"Jesus, you know how to get me off! That felt wonderful. But now I need you inside me."

He moved off her to between her legs. He pulled them up to his shoulders and then inserted his cock into her. They smiled at each other as he began a slow pumping action in and out of her cunt. As Craig looked at her he thought she was even more beautiful when he fucked her. Her whole face lit up and she always had the most genuine smile just for him. God he loved her.

"God I love fucking you." he said.

"And I love fucking you. Just don't stop. Make me cum again."

"I intend to."

They both enjoyed a slow buildup to a climax. When they really took their time it could take twenty minutes for them to reach that point. This was one of those times and Craig was only increasing his pace very slowly. Sherrie really liked this kind of pace because the resulting orgasm was usually really titanic, sometimes making her squirt.

After about five minutes Craig increased his strokes noticeably. He held that rate for a while and then increased it again.

"That's it. Fuck me. I need your cum in me. I'm getting there."

Craig continued to increase his pace and their bodies were now producing that slapping sound indicated a really hard stroke. He could now feel his orgasm building inside of him, rising and rising.

"Oh god, Sherrie. I'm so close!"

"Give it to me! I want your spunk. Spray it all over my insides!"

Her words were encouraging him and he really started to pound her pussy.

"That's it. I'm cumming!" she said.

Both of their orgasms happened within seconds of each other. Their bodies stiffened and their toes curled as wave after wave of spasms rolled over them. Their eyes were closed, their hands clenched the bed sheets, and they made grunting and moaning sounds. For Sherrie, her squirt could no longer be contained and she let loose with a stream of liquid that wet each other but also the bed sheets. For Craig his spunk poured into her in a heavy stream. When he felt her squirt happening he pulled out only to be sprayed by her squirt, but he did not care. When it was over he released her legs and collapsed next to her.