Rooms for Rent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Craig, can I talk to you?"

Craig closed his book. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, this is hard for me. I have a problem and you are someone that I think could help me."

He paused.

"Go on." Craig said.

"As you probably know I have been having a lot of girls up in my room for the last few weeks."

"Yeah, Sherrie and I have noticed. But it's your business, not ours."

"Thanks, but that's not exactly the problem. It's the sex. While it's good, I'm left wanting something more. Not more sex, but something I can't define. Afterwards I feel empty and I certainly don't feel anything for the girl. I'm like an empty shell."

Dan went silent again. Craig was thinking and suddenly he knew what was wrong.

"Dan, I think you are looking for the wrong thing."

"What do you mean?"

"You're looking for companionship, maybe even love. And while you might find those things through sex, most likely you will not. That's because sex is not love and love is not sex. You're confusing the two and until you come to that conclusion yourself, you'll never be happy.

"I know what I'm talking about. Sherrie and I spent a lot of time together before we ever even made out together. And by the time we were having sex, I was already in love with her. The sex just made that love more intense.

"Someone once told me that when you are looking for life partner, pick someone you want to wake up to on Saturday morning, not who you want to fuck on Friday night. I know that to be true since I love waking up next to Sherrie no matter if we did something the night before or not."

"So how did you know she was the one?"

"We started dating our sophomore year in high school. I thought she was way out of my league, but when I asked her for a date, she said yes. I never asked her to go steady like a lot of other high school couples, we just continued to only date each other. Our junior year it was her that initiated our first make out sessions. She was the most passionate person I had ever met and I was falling for her hard. Just after we both turned eighteen she asked me to make love to her. I thought I had died and gone to heaven because she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Find a girl you want to be with without sex. When you find one that wants to be with you as much as you want to be with her, you should consider her as a candidate for a long term relationship. The sex will follow naturally and will probably be the best sex you have ever encountered."

"So you're saying I should consider traditional dating in order to find a more serious relationship?"

"It couldn't hurt. Try it and see what happens. It may take a while, but that kind of relationship is just waiting out there for you to find it."

"Okay, you've given me a lot to think about, but I will try your way and see what happens."

"Good. And if you need to talk again, just let me know."

Dan got up and went to his room passing Sherrie by the stairs. She went into the living room and jumped into Craig's lap with her arms around him. The she kissed him hard.

"God I love you. I was listening out in the hall because I didn't want to interrupt you. You know, you would make a good psychologist. But the thing I liked best was your description of our high school years. I had not realized just how much you love me until I heard your description of our relationship."

"I do love you, I figured that out a long time ago. I know our parents thought it was just puppy love, but I knew better. You are my soul mate, my life partner."

They kissed again and Sherrie put her head on his shoulder just enjoying being near her life partner.

==========

Things went on at the house for a while. School was front and center for all of the residents, but they all had at least some secondary activities to let them release the stress of school. Robert tutored Amelia one or two nights a week and he thought he could see improvements in her algebra studies. Dan started trying to date one girl at a time, trying to find the one he really wanted. Vanessa and Amelia still had their fun together but Vanessa found a boy she really liked and had a few dates with him. Sherrie and Craig were still in love and that was all that mattered to them.

A few weeks went by and on a Wednesday Amelia got an algebra test back from her instructor and she made a very good grade on it. It even contained a little note at the top from her instructor congratulating her on her improvement. She was elated and could not wait to show it to Robert. She rushed home at the end of the day and knocked on his door, but he was not there yet. She went to her room and waited for him to arrive.

When she heard him enter his room she rushed over to show him the test results.

"Hi Robert, are you busy?"

"No, what's up?"

She practically shoved the test into his hands. He looked at it and was really pleased for her.

"Wow, this is real improvement. Congratulations."

She pulled him into her and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you. I really mean it. You've helped me so much." She squeezed him to her a little.

"It was my pleasure. I'm really glad I was able to help you."

They both continued to hold each other, neither wanting to let go of the other. After a minute Amelia let go of him and backed away a step or two. Robert was a little disappointed, but that did not last long. She shut the door behind her and turned back to him.

She started unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her bra. She took off her blouse and returned to his arms. This time she really held him close, pressing her breasts into his chest. Robert wrapped her in his arms and rubbed her back. She almost purred from feeling his hands on her bare skin. Robert unhooked her bra and let the straps fall to her sides. She held him even tighter.

"I want you, Robert."

"I want you, too."

They let go of each other so they could undress. Each slowly removed a piece of clothing at a time so that the other could appreciate the reveal. When the got down to their underwear Robert took her hand and led her to his bed. They laid on it together, immediately wrapping each other in their arms and legs. The kiss came naturally and it was full of passion. Each was pulling the other closer, trying to maximize the contact between the other.

Robert was in heaven. He had not been with a woman since May of that year and he wanted Amelia so very much. He was starved for the touch of a female, the warmth of her body, the tender kiss, the press of her breasts against him. He realized that Amelia was special and he wanted to make sure she knew that he thought of her that way.

It had also been a long time since Amelia had been held by a man. She knew she wanted him. She especially wanted to feel his cock inside her, his weight on her, his tongue on her breasts and clitoris. Usually when she was with a man it was lust that drove her to be sexual, but for some reason she did not understand this was not the case with Robert. She felt something else for him, she didn't know what it was, but she liked it.

Soon their hands were exploring each other. They each explored the other slowly, searching for those special and sometimes hidden spots of pleasure on each other. They kissed each other and it was surprisingly passionate.

"You sure feel good to me. It's been a long time since I was with a woman."

"It's the same for me. I sure like feeling your hard cock against me."

"What made you want this?"

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me. I guess I got carried away, but I sure like the result."

Robert started kissing down her body. First her neck and then her breasts. He loved her breasts, they were larger than his previous girlfriend and felt great in his hands. Her nipples were extremely responsive to his tongue and kisses, becoming hard at the slightest touch. She loved it when he kissed her lovelies, especially her nipples. He had a light touch and that turned her on, especially when he ran his hand over each breast just grazing the nipple with his palm.

When he moved on to her belly she shuddered in delight. He loved it that she was shaved clean around her womanhood. He licked his way down from her belly button to her mound. When his hand touched her pussy she raised her hips in rapture. She was so wet that it was easy to massage all around her love hole. He traced a finger around her opening a time or two and then touched her clitoris.

"Oh, Robert. That feels so good."

He slowly rubbed his finger lightly around and around her clitoris. Her hips were moving in response to his stimulation. On one of her upward thrusts he inserted a single finger into her.

"Ahhhh! Oh God, fuck me."

His finger started moving in and out of her while his other hand massaged her clitoris. She was now really aroused and he could feel her climax building from deep down. As he he kept up his stimulation her climax rose from inside her to surface like a missile emerging from an underground silo.

"Cummming!"

Her whole body was shaking and convulsing for almost a minute. When it was over she looked down at him and then pulled him to her.

"Jesus that was good. No, it was great!" She kissed him hard, her tongue dancing with his.

"I'm glad you liked it. I aim to please."

"Oh you do. You certainly do. Now let me show you what I can do to you."

She moved down to his midsection and took hold of his hard cock. While not overly large, it was still large enough to please most women. She started to jerk it slowly while her other hand went to his scrotum. She loved a man's balls almost as much as his cock. She certainly loved that they were connected to each other.

"You have a nice cock. It's so hard."

She put her mouth on him and began to alternately lick and suck him.

"Oh, Amelia. That feels wonderful. You do that so well."

With that declaration she pushed most of his cock into her mouth, trying her best to deep throat him. She could feel him respond to her as his hips raised a little causing the last bit of his cock to be pushed into her throat. She pulled back a little so she could breath. When she finally pulled off him she looked at him.

"Did you like it?"

"That was great."

"Wait until you are inside me."

With that she straddled him. Then she aimed his cock at her love hole and lowered herself on him. He went in easily due to all the natural lubrication.

Robert only thought he was in heaven earlier, now he new for sure that he was. She was incredibly wet and tight around him. He hopped he could hold back his orgasm long enough to give her the pleasure he wanted her to have.

The look on his face was all Amelia needed to know that she pleased him.

"So what about now? Better?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. You are amazing."

They smiled at each other, each enjoying the feel of the other. She started to fuck him by raising herself up and then down. The feeling was so wonderful and neither could believe just how good it was. It was like they were both virgins just discovering sex.

Robert could not believe the way her breasts moved as she fucked him. He put his hands over them lightly squeezing her nipples. She moaned as the amount of stimulation was driving her crazy. It had been a long time since she had a real dick in her and she loved it. It was so much better than a dildo.

"Robert, I like you. And you make me feel so fucking good."

"I like you, too. You're so beautiful."

She leaned forward and put her hands on his chest. Then she picked up her pace.

"I want you to cum in me. I'm on the pill so it's safe."

Robert started to really fuck her. He was getting close and he wanted her to desperately cum with him. They were each meeting the others thrusts, banging their sexual centers together.

"Oh God I'm close. Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she said.

Her words drove him over the top and he sprayed her insides with a huge load of built up passion juice. She felt his hot cum and it was just what she needed to get over the edge. Two sets of hormones coursed through their bodies causing their eyes to close and their bodies to spasm together. And they just kept on fucking each other as they road out their orgasms. When it was over she collapsed onto him and he wrapped his arms around her to hold her tight.

"That was so good. You really know how to fuck a girl silly."

"You were just as good for me."

She rolled off of him onto her back and lay beside him. Their hands met and he held hers softly. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You are a fantastic fuck." he said. "I can't remember a better one, ever."

"You are a pretty good fuck yourself. It's been a long time since I felt anything like that with a man. I'm going to tell Vanessa about you. She may want to try you out for herself."

"Not before I fuck you again."

She smiled at that and took hold of his cock to get him back to fully hard again. She wondered how many times he could recover in one evening.

==========

A few days later Dan was sitting at a table in the student union trying to do a little homework. He had a break between ten and twelve o'clock and he always tried to make the most of it. He was alone at the table but the room was pretty crowded with other students.

"Hello, mind if I borrow some space at your table?"

Dan looked up to see a pretty girl. She was slim with shoulder length wavy light brown hair. She had a wonderful smile and clear blue-gray eyes with a slightly upturned nose. She wore a white blouse over a pink tank top with faded jeans.

"Sure, have a seat."

She pulled her backpack off and pulled out her laptop and some books. After some setup she was ready for some study herself. But in actuality that was not what was on her mind.

"I think we have History class together at nine thirty on Tuesday/Thursday."

Dan looked up at her again. After some thought he did recognize her.

"Yeah. Dr. Franklin's class. I'm Dan."

She smiled at his recognition of her. "That's right. I'm Karen. It's nice to meet you."

They shook hands. Her hand shake was firm but her skin was soft. She had painted her nails a light pink color that almost matched her tank top.

Dan was trying desperately not to slip into his old habits. Normally this would be the time when he would joke around with the new girl and eventually try to take her to his room that night. He did not know how to be different so he remained silent.

"So are you getting this Egyptian stuff?" she asked.

"I guess it was pretty wild. But you also have to admit that, just as it always is, power protects itself, and half the time that means keeping the general population in the dark, limiting communication, restricting education, and restricting the movement of the people."

"I never looked at it that way."

"Even in a free society like we have, there are still pieces that work the old way, and people at the top who want even more control. It's sad, but that's the way it is."

"Are you always this negative about society?" she asked.

"On no, there are also some very good parts that I like very much. Like getting an education, having opportunities, being generally free to think and speak as I want, and meeting nice people like you."

She smiled at him. Dan suddenly had a funny feeling in his gut. That smile blew him away. Her whole being seem to light up. The first thought that flashed into his head was that he was looking at an angel.

"Thank you. I guess you're not that negative after all."

"I like to think of myself as pretty positive. You have to be if you want to be with people, and I like being with people."

They continued to talk, wandering from one topic to another. Neither got much homework done. But finally, he asked her to dinner that night and she said yes. He liked talking with her. She was intelligent, had her own opinions, and was just fun to be with. Dan wonder if she would be great to wake up to on Saturday morning as Craig suggested.

Karen was really struck by him. He was smart without being pushy, handsome, and just generally nice to be with. She liked him, more than she had liked any other boy in a long time. She was really looking forward to dinner with him.

==========

"So he was a really good fuck?" Vanessa asked Amelia.

"I thought he was. But maybe I was really horny. In any case, I had a great time with him."

Vanessa was thoughtful for a moment as she laid on their bed. She had not been with a man in a while even after a few dates of late. She wondered if Robert actually would be a considerate lover. If Amelia's description was as good as she said he was, she could use a hard dick to fuck her until she screamed.

"Maybe I will try him on for size. I could use a good dick to fill me up." she said.

"Beats the hell out of a vibrator."

They both giggled at that statement.

"Well, I have to get to my last class. I will see you later." Amelia said.

"See you."

After Amelia left she wondered if Robert was in his room yet. It was almost three o'clock so she decided to go see. She went next door and knocked. It was only a short time until he opened the door.

"Hi Vanessa. What's up?"

"May I come in?"

"Sure."

He closed the door behind him and faced her.

"Amelia told me what happened between you two."

Robert blushed a little. "It just happened. I hope you're not jealous?"

"Oh no, not at all. We have a very open relationship. What I want to know is would you consider me as a shared partner?"

He was very flabbergasted. He liked both Amelia and Vanessa and they were both nice and very good looking.

Vanessa began to unbutton her blouse. She tossed it aside and removed her bra without hesitation.

"You like what you see?"

He answered her by pulling her into him for a kiss. Her lips were soft but needy and her tongue tried to capture his tongue like she wanted to hold it hostage in her mouth. She was so soft against him and easy to hold in his arms.

When they broke their embrace she was quick to undress him. When she was down to his briefs she pulled them down and quickly took his cock in her hands. She looked up at him while she gripped him and jacked him off. He smiled down at her and she returned it while she enjoyed stimulating him.

"You have a nice cock."

She licked it from his scrotum to the head. She used one hand to cup his balls and the other to hold the base of his cock. Then she engulfed him and sucked it while moving it it and out of her mouth. She liked sucking a dick when it was as nice as his was, not too big but big enough to satisfy her.

Robert was a little surprised, just as he was with Amelia, that she had such good skills sucking his cock. He would have to adjust his way of thinking about his next door neighbors. These girls were as bisexual as they come.

After a while Vanessa stood up and removed the rest of her clothing. Robert brought her back in his arms and kissed her again. She was warm and soft against his skin. He could smell her perfume as he nuzzled against her neck while sucking on her earlobe.

He slowly moved her to the edge of his bed and laid her back on it with her legs hanging off. He lifted her legs and got down on his knees so that her womanhood was level with his face. He started by kissing up and down her legs getting closer and closer to her pussy. She was almost purring as he switched from kissing to licking her inner thighs.

He could smell her essence as his kisses move closer to her center. She was clean shaven and she was already wet when he moved to her outer lips. He kissed and licked them all around as she writhed on the bed.

"God that feels good." she said to him.

He brushed his tongue over her clitoris causing her to moan. Then he licked her pussy from bottom to top pausing to tickle her clitoris with his tongue. He continued working over and in her pussy until she was ready to burst. When she did she flooded his mouth with her juices as her orgasm broke over her like a tidal wave.