Rooms for Rent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of recovery Sherrie got up from the bed and went to her bathroom. She cleaned up a little and brought a towel out to Craig. She wiped up the mess on her and the bed and threw the towel back in her bathroom. Then she laid next to him.

"Man I needed that." Craig said.

"Me too."

She leaned into him and kissed him.

"It's too bad I can't spent the night." he said.

"I understand. Besides, you should spend time with your family. It's important."

"I know. But I would so much rather be with you. You have become my family."

"That's sweet. But they have a right to be with you, too."

They were silent for a while until their hands began to wander. Her hand found his cock and slowly began to bring it back to life. He found her clitoris and began to slowly rub it. They had done this mutual masturbation thing before and had turned it into a favorite game they played. The idea was to get each other off at the same time no matter how long it took. Sometimes they succeeded, sometimes not. But it was a good game.

"I'm so glad you love sex as much as I do." he said. "We are so right for each other."

"I know. And I do love sex, especially with you." she teased.

He knew she was teasing him. It was one of the things he loved about her.

"So when do you find time to please all these other lovers?" he teased back.

"Oh, there is plenty of time when you're not around."

"Well, just so you always come home to me, I guess I can forgive you."

They looked at each other and smiled. They enjoyed their teasing of the other. One of the major things their love was built on was complete trust in each other. And they had that in spades.

They continued their mutual masturbation game with each other. They loved each others bodies and this was just one of the ways they expressed that love.

As they built towards their mutual climax each was lost in thought. Both thought about how lucky they were to have found each other, especially so early in life. They had been together essentially for about four years and had enjoyed each and every moment. They had their arguments, but that was all behind them now and seemed so trivial in retrospect. Now they had become like a single person in most respects, but it was never boring. School challenged both of them to broaden themselves and continue to grow. It was exciting for both of them and somehow moved them even closer together.

Eventually their thoughts began to focus on their intensive feelings, especially around their genitals.

"I'm getting pretty close. How about you?" he asked.

"About the same. Just a another minute or two."

They watched each other closely trying to decipher just where the other was on their pleasure curve. Sherrie sped up a little to match Craig. In another minute they both were very close.

"It's cumming, it's cumming." he said.

Just as his cum blasted out of his cock her orgasm hit her as she squirted a small amount. Both of them were relishing the orgasm brought about by their partner. Craig's spunk covered her hand, his stomach, and some of the towel. Her juice created another wet spot on the towel. They both were breathing hard but were still able to smile at each other. Eventually she rolled over him and squeezed him in her arms.

"God that felt good!" she exclaimed.

He kissed her hard after putting his arms around her.

"We're getting better and better at our game." he said.

"I guess that means we're getting even closer together. I love that. And I love you."

"Not as much as I love you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me."

They lay there a few minutes just enjoying each other. Then they got up to take a shower together and clean up her bed. It was getting late so he dressed back into his clothes and she escorted him to the front door. There they embraced each other and kissed each other goodbye.

"I will pick you up on Sunday around eleven o'clock."

"I will be ready."

They kissed one more time and she let him go reluctantly. She watched him until his car was out of sight in the night and then returned to her room.

==========

Dan returned to the house on Saturday afternoon after spending some time with his parents. The house was empty except for him with everyone gone for Thanksgiving. He unpacked and took a book down to the living room to read a while. After reading for an hour the doorbell rang and he went to answer it.

"Karen! What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you." she said.

"Well, come in. Let's sit in the living room."

They sat down on the couch next to each other. She was dressed in jeans and a lite sweatshirt. She had folded her hands together and seemed hesitant to speak. Dan realized this and decided to encourage her a little.

"What's on your mind, Karen?"

"In all the time we've been together, why have you never made a pass at me?"

Now it was Dan's turn to be hesitant. He was not sure why, but he was. He took a deep breath and tried to tell her.

"First of all, I want you to know that I have deep feelings for you. I really like being with you and I respect you more than you know. Having said that, are you aware of my past before I met you?"

"Not really. I know you seemed to be with a lot of girls, but I never gave it much thought."

He sighed. "Prior to meeting you, I was kind of a jerk. I would be with a girl just long enough to get her into bed and then drop her. I did that a lot. I guess I was looking for something in all the wrong ways. A good friend suggested that I try dating a girl for a while before trying to get her in my bed. And then I met you and my whole life changed."

"In what way?"

He smiled at her. "At first I thought I would date you for just long enough to get you into bed. But I found out that I liked you, I liked being with you and having you as a close friend. Then as time went by my feelings for you got deeper. You became more than a friend, but I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship by trying to take advantage of you. So I just enjoyed our time together."

She smiled at him. "I'm glad you told me. But I think you might be forgetting that I might just feel for you the way you feel for me. I like being with you just as much as you like being with me."

He smiled back at her. She stood up and reached for his hand.

"Now show me to your room. It's time we had sex to find out just how much we like each other."

He took her hand and guided her to his room. When he closed the door behind them she moved into his arms to hold him. She placed her head on his shoulder. He could smell her shampooed hair as he pulled her close to him. He could not remember ever feeling the emotions that flooded through his system.

"Karen, before we do this, can we continue to talk a while?"

"Sure."

He led her to the bed and they sat on the edge.

"You need to know what you're getting into before we have sex. I've led a rather risque life up until I met you. I've been with a lot of girls, maybe as many as twenty. I never dated them longer than it took me to get them into my bed. I thought I was looking for love, but I was going about it all wrong as a good friend pointed out. So I tried to change and then I met you. But my past may be a problem for you because I don't have the best reputation with women and you might become the target of some uncomfortable remarks about me. If you can not handle that, it could be bad for you."

She smiled at him. "You should know by now that I am my own person. What most other people think or say is of no consequence to me. On the other hand, what you think of me is very important to me."

"Thank you. I will try to live up to your expectations."

"Well, there are some things that you should know about me. The first is that when I have sex it can get kind of messy because I squirt a lot. Not the Old Faithful kind, but I leak a lot, so much that I always suggest we use a towel, or maybe two, beneath us. The second is that after my first climax they just keep coming as long as the sex is good. I can climax as many as ten times in 30 minutes if you can keep it up.

"Of course, all this is predicated on the sex being good and that I have proper stimulation both before and during coitus."

Dan was quiet for a moment. He had never known a girl to be quite this straightforward about sex before. It was both refreshing and stimulating. Also, his attraction for her went way up after her confession. He took her hand in his and smiled at her.

"There is almost nothing you can say to me that will change what I feel about you. I am attracted to you just the way you are."

She smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him. When their lips met it was unlike the brief kisses previously. This was different, even without any tongue play, it had deep meaning for both of them. When they broke the kiss they looked deep into each others eyes. They found what they needed in those eyes, trust, longing, and a bit of lust.

"I think I better get those towels." Dan said. He ducked into the bathroom and fetched two towels. After pulling the bedspread and sheet down he spread them out on the bottom sheet, then he turned toward her. They came together and kissed again, this time with tongue.

"I want you so bad." she said. "I don't care about your past. All that matters to me is the here and now."

He pulled her sweatshirt off of her exposing her breasts encased in a beautiful white lace bra. Even with the bra on he could see she had really nice breasts. Karen responded by unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off him. Then she reached behind her and unfastened her bra an let it fall to the floor.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much. You're beautiful."

"And you're pretty nice yourself."

They both pulled their pants off at the same time leaving them in just their underwear. After admiring each other for a moment he took her hand and led her to the bed so as to place both of them on the towels. They laid on their sides and faced each other with their arms around each other.

"I've wanted this from you for a while now and it's even better than what I expected." she said.

Dan was deep in thought. He really liked Karen. He wanted to take it slow and easy with her, not like he had done with all the other girls in his life. He leaned in and kissed her again, long and slow. Her lips were soft and warm. He pulled her in closer until her breasts were pressed against his chest. She embraced him the same way. She smiled to herself as they enjoyed the warmth of each other. She loved being in his arms with their naked flesh pressed against each other. Especially when she could feel his hard cock against her.

When they broke their embrace she moved down on him to get at his cock. Then she threw a leg over him so he would have access to her pussy. She thought that he had a really good penis, just large enough to fill her up and with a girth that would provide just the right amount of stimulation for her pussy. Dan could not believe how wet she was already. He remembered her comment about leaking a lot and now he believed her. He was going to have a hard time consuming her copious fluids much less stimulating her with his tongue. But he was willing to try, even if he drowned in her wetness.

After a few minutes of considerable licking by both of them Karen could feel her first orgasm surfacing. She wondered if she should warn him but he would have to learn to cope with her squirts sooner or later. So she just let it happen. Dan suddenly felt himself awash in her juices. There was no way to consume them, they were cumming too fast. He just had to let them wash over his face and then down on the towel. Wow, what an experience. And he had not even given her the kind of stimulation he wanted to give her. She was the most sexual girl he had ever been with.

After her orgasm Karen moved around on him and straddled his legs, only to move up over his cock. When she looked down at him she could see his face was completely soaked with her juices.

"I told you how much I squirt." she said as she smiled at him.

"That was unbelievably hot. I loved it!" he said.

She lowered herself onto him, his cock penetrating her with extreme ease she was so wet.

"There is a lot more where that squirt came from. Are you ready?"

"Oh my God, yes! Give it all to me!"

She began to slowly move up and down on his cock.

"God your cock feels good. It hits me in all the right places."

"You're so tight and wet. And you feel great around my cock."

She sped up and really started to fuck him. She was doing all the work. Dan could see the look of sheer pleasure on her face as she fucked him. It was a look that he had seen before, but not as intense. Hers was the look of an all consuming feeling of pleasure. It was like it was the only thing she was aware of. He loved watching her. He put his hands on her lovely breasts to caress them.

It did not take long for her next orgasm to overcome her. This time she not only squirted again, but her whole body trembled and little squeaks came out of her. She was barely down from her climax when another started building with in her. It only took a minute or so and she was cumming again.

On and on it went, orgasm after orgasm, squirt after squirt. She was in a continuous orgasm for many minutes. Dan had lost count of her climaxes and the towel under them was completely soaked. But she went on, urging herself on to the next orgasm. Dan could not believe it, he had never heard of such a thing happening. But her fucking was getting him close to his own climax. On her next orgasm he let go with a huge load of cum into her. It mixed with her fluids and was soon washed out of her as she continued fucking him. She let one more orgasm overtake her and then she collapsed on top of him, completely spent.

She was breathing heavily as she lay on him, his cock still inside her. Dan could not believe what had happened. It was the best sex he could ever remember, or even conceive of. He wrapped his arms around her, lightly hugging her to him. When she recovered enough to look at him he brought her lips to his and kissed her with all the passion he could muster. This girl was truly special and he wanted her to know that.

"That was the most incredible and sexy fuck I have ever had. You are really special. Is it like this with you all the time?" he asked.

"Oh God no! I don't know what came over me! It was like one continuous orgasm. Usually they come after an interval of three or four minutes. But this time they came like a powerful machine gun."

"Did I do that for you?"

"I honestly don't know. I think we will have to try that again to find out."

"Well, I could go again. But lets get some dry towels first."

She smiled at him and she kissed him as passionately as he had kissed her.

For the next hour they fucked two more times using different positions, each time it was the same for her as the rapid fire orgasms consumed her each time. After the third time Karen was exhausted and Dan was pretty tired himself.

"Will you spend the night with me?" he asked.

She smiled and then kissed him. "Of course I will. I was just waiting for you to ask."

Dan pulled her into his arms and passionately kissed her back. He did not know why, but he was not only looking forward to sleeping with her, he was also looking forward to waking up next to her. And then he remembered Craig's advice to him a few weeks ago. It made him smile to himself, perhaps Karen was the one he was looking for.

More to come.

OlderHormones