Rooms for Rent Pt. 03

Story Info
First year, second semester.
14.2k words
4.84
8k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rooms For Rent -- Pt 3

© Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

After the fall semester finals Dan let Sherrie and Craig know he would be moving out at the end of the year. He and Karen would be getting a place of their own so they could be together. Dan told them he thought he had finally found the girl he truly wanted. Sherrie and Craig could see the love blossoming between the two of them and were happy for them.

Craig created a new notice to be posted on the student union bulletin board. They posted it the next day and hoped that they would get some inquires before all the students left for the holidays.

==========

Jennifer was very happy, her finals were over and she believed she did well on them. Right now she was just lounging, no books to study, no classes to attend, no homework or papers to write, just free time on her hands. The Student Union was not crowded at all, a lot of the students had left for home for the holidays already. It was almost quiet and peaceful. The chair was so comfortable that she had a hard time keeping her eyes open.

She was a very pretty girl with dark red hair, a sprinkling of freckles across her pert nose and under her steel Grey eyes, and a smile that could melt butter. She did not think of herself as beautiful but she was. Her legs were long and very shapely, her hips were just right containing a heart shaped ass, her waist created great curves to her body, and her 34C breasts stood high with no drooping and nipples that were perpetually swollen and hard. She was beautiful by anyone's standard.

It had been a good first semester for her. She had great teachers and engaging courses, she had made a few good friends, and had been on a few dates sometimes having pretty good sex on them. Dorm life had been pretty good, her roommate had been the quiet kind which was helpful, and it had not been all that noisy on her floor. But she longed for a little more privacy, both for her own benefit and so she could bring a boy back to her room anytime she wanted. She had to admit that she needed more sex in her life, it seemed to relieve the stress of school and give her the recharge she needed to do well in her classes. She decided to look at the bulletin board to see if there were and notices posted about rooms to rent.

The board was down the hall and there were actually three of them. She searched all of them for rooms for rent but only one stood out. It was for a single room with a shared bath three blocks from the campus. She took a photo of the notice with her phone and then dialed the number.

"Hello, this is Sherrie."

"Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am interested in the room you have for rent."

Sherrie gave her the information and price for the room. She also told her she would be sharing the bathroom with a boy and that the bathroom had two doors and was what was known as a 'Jack 'n Jill' setup. Jennifer was okay with that setup as long as both doors could be locked. They talked price and she was agreeable.

"When can I see the room?"

"There is a tenant in the room currently but he is away for the Christmas holiday. So if you don't mind seeing his stuff you can look at it today."

"Great. Give me twenty minutes and I will be there."

Sherrie gave her the address and they both said goodbye.

The day was cool and somewhat of a breeze was putting a real chill in the air. Jennifer had her coat with her so walking there was no problem. She found the house easily and rang the front doorbell. When the door opened she was surprised to see a male.

"Hi, I'm Craig. You must be Jennifer. Sherrie will be here in a moment."

They shook hands.

"Do you live here?" she asked.

"Yes, Sherrie and I manage the house together. Ah, here she comes."

Sherrie appeared from deeper in the house.

"Hello, I'm Sherrie. I see you've met Craig. Come and lets sit for a few minutes in the living room."

Sherrie and Craig led her into the living room and had her sit in a chair while they took the love seat. Jennifer liked what she had seen of the house. It was roomy and nice with a lot of places to sit. And she liked Sherrie and Craig right away. They seemed friendly and open.

Sherrie explained how the house worked, how many were living there, and what was expected of her. Jennifer had no problems with the house rules, they were not rigid at all and left enough room for everyone to get along. After discussing the setup Sherrie and Craig took her up to Dan's room.

Luckily Dan kept the room pretty clean so it was easy to show it. The bed was even made. Sherrie showed her the bathroom which was also pretty clean. Robert, who had the room next door, had left already for the holidays but Vanessa and Amelia were still there so she introduced them to Jennifer. After meeting them Sherrie and Craig took Jennifer back downstairs and to the breakfast nook.

Sherrie presented the rental agreement as well as the security document. The price was agreeable and Jennifer wrote a check to cover the first month's rent and the security deposit. Jennifer explained that Dan would be moving out between Christmas and New Years and as soon as he was out and they could clean the room, they would call her and she would be free to move in. They all shook hands and Jennifer left.

As she walked back to her dorm she was walking on air. This was exactly what she was looking for. She was so excited to have a room of her own even if she had to share a bathroom with a male next door. After all, she was not shy at all. And she liked everyone she met at the house. She was so lost in thought that she did not notice Roderick pass in her.

"Hi, Jennifer!" he said.

"Hi, Rod. What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing much. I just finished my last final and was heading to dinner. Care to join me?"

"I'd love to."

She joined him and they walked to the restaurant. Rod was a good friend and had been in her History class. She had never dated him but had been to lunch with him a few times. He was just a little taller than she was and slim, but not lanky. He had brown hair cut short, was clean shaven, blue eyes that she liked, and was always dressed in nice, but not pretentious, clothes. Today he was in jeans and a long sleeved shirt and a jacket.

Rod was leading her to a sandwich shop just across from the campus. As they walked and talked Jennifer began to wonder why he had never asked her on a date. She liked him well enough to have said 'yes' if he had asked.

"I rented a room in a house over that way for next semester." she said.

"Oh yeah? So no dorm for you next semester?"

"Nope. I wanted a little more privacy than what you get in a dorm."

"Boy I understand that. And the noise can get unbearable. I wish I could find something like that. How did you come across this deal?"

"I just watched the notices on the Student Union bulletin board until I found one I liked. I think I was pretty lucky to find it."

"Want a roommate?" He joked.

She was surprised at his question. She looked at him for a minute.

"Maybe." she said and then smiled. She didn't know why she said that, they barely knew each other.

Rod looked at her and smiled.

"I was only joking." he said.

"I know." she said as she continued to smile at him. They were silent a minute as they continued their walk.

Soon they arrived and placed their orders. They each paid for their meal and chose a table to wait for their order to arrive.

"Are you going home for Christmas?" she asked.

"Yeah. I am driving home the day after tomorrow. I need to pack up still so I need a little time."

"Yeah, me too. But I just live just outside of the East end of Dallas so its not that far."

"Do you have a large family?" he asked.

"Right now it's just my parents and me. My big brother is in the Navy and is currently in the Pacific somewhere."

"It's kind of the same for me. My big sister is married and lives in Boston so it's a big deal to visit on the holidays. But I think they will be home this year."

"That's good. I like it when the family is all together for Christmas. It just seems more cozy."

"I know what you mean. I sometime miss having by sister around so it will be good to see her again."

Their food arrived and they started eating. The conversation continued during their meal, mostly about the last semester. When they finished their meal they bused their table and started the walk back toward their dorms.

"Rod, why have you never asked me out?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I kind of thought of you as out of my league."

"Surely you don't think I'm that stuck up?"

"Oh, no! It's not that at all. It's just that you are so beautiful. I was just never sure what my chances with you were."

She took his hand into hers.

"You should have asked. You might have gotten a surprising answer. I always liked you."

"Does that mean you would be willing to date me?"

"Of course, silly. Why wouldn't I?"

Rod could not believe what he was hearing. It was not that he was shy around girls, he just sometimes misjudged them without realizing it. He was glad that she had set things straight.

"Well, I'm sorry that I misjudged you. That seems to be one of my weaknesses concerning women. Never the less, I would like to date you and get to know you better."

"You really know how to pick the wrong time to ask a girl out, it being the end of the semester."

"Timing was never my best trait. But maybe we could stay in contact over the holidays?"

"Sure, I'd like that. Give me your phone."

They traded phones and input their information into each others phone. Rod looked at her information when he got his phone back and was surprised to see she had added 'good friend' in the information field. It made him smile as he stuck his phone in his back pocket.

"You want to go somewhere and talk some more?" he asked.

"Sure. We can go to my dorm room. My roommate moved out today so we can have it to ourselves."

They changed direction slightly to head for her dorm. She took him up to her room and they sat on her bed talking for the next two hours. She was really starting to like Rod the more she talked with him. He was really nice and did not make any moves on her which she found refreshing. They discussed many topics including family, high school, college, and their aspirations. When he finally left to return to his dorm room she immediately felt like a piece of her left with him. It was really strange, she had never felt this way when other boys left her. She shrugged and since it was still early she started doing a little packing for her trip home.

After putting a few things away she stripped and took a shower. It was only nine o'clock but she went to bed any way as she was tired. As she lay there trying to sleep she suddenly realized that she missed Rod. She had only been with him a few hours but she already had feelings for him. She smiled to herself when she realized why she missed him. Even though this was a first for her, she liked the feeling and that put her into a deep sleep for the night.

==========

Rod woke the next morning and his first thought was of Jennifer. It made him smile. She was both beautiful and nice, what more could he wish for? After visiting the bathroom he decided to text her.

Rod: Good morning, beautiful

He did not expect a reply right away so he was surprised when she did.

Jen: Good morning, how about breakfast?

Rod: Sounds great. See you in 30 minutes?

Jen: Sounds good

She wanted to see him again! His spirits peaked at that moment. This was going to be a great day!

He rushed to the bathroom and did his morning rituals. Then he put on fresh clothes after checking the weather (the same as yesterday). He made a second check on himself before he left just to make sure he had not forgotten anything. As he walked to her dorm he was walking on air.

He knocked at her door and after a few seconds she answered with her coat in hand. They left heading for the Student Union cafeteria.

"How did you sleep last night?" Rod asked.

"Very well. I went to bed early and woke early so I have been packing for the last hour."

"I packed a little last night myself. I don't have that much left to pack so I will delay that until I leave tomorrow."

"It's the same for me. I've done all I can do until I'm really ready to leave."

"So your day is pretty clear?"

"Yeah. Why, you want to do something?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

She smiled at him. "Me, too."

The cafeteria was not crowded as this was the last day it would be open and most of the students had left already. They loaded up with a big breakfast. When they finished they set out for a walk. Jennifer was enjoying their time together. Why had they not gotten together sooner? She held his hand in hers as they walked through the campus with no destination in mind. They wound up in Doug Russel park which was right next to the campus. It was a small park that had a little historical cemetery at the back. All the graves were either young women or babies as there was once an unwed mothers home nearby. But the park was beautiful even in winter.

They decided to sit together on the swing set as the park was completely empty. The sun had come out from behind the clouds making the day a little warmer.

"I guess this is the last day for us for a while." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I do want to stay in touch with you."

"I'd like that, a lot."

"I'm going to miss you. That may sound a little weird but now that I know you I want to know you even more." he said.

She sighed a little. "I know what you mean. I want more time with you as well."

They were silent for a moment as Jennifer made up her mind about something.

"Rod, would you like to make love to me?" she asked.

He was stunned. This was the last thing he expected from her.

"I would love to, if that's what you want."

She looked at him with a big smile.

"I think we need to find out if there are sparks between us before we begin the holidays. And I have not been fucked in a few weeks so I'm pretty horny."

Jennifer stood up from the swing and brought him into her arms. They both felt the warmth of the other even through their clothes. She lifted her head from his shoulder and they kissed each other. It was a warm kiss, just enough to assure each other about how they felt.

"Come on, we can go back to my room." she said.

They joined hands and walked back to her dorm. The anticipation each felt built as they got closer to the dorm. They walked in silence each in with their own thoughts.

When they got to her dorm room she unlocked the door and led him inside. Once inside with the door closed they removed their coats and embraced each other again. They held each other just standing there for a long time. Finally they started to kiss each other, this time passionately, their tongues exploring each other. She could feel his hardness pressing against her which made her press against him even more.

They slowly relaxed their embrace of each other until there was a small amount of space between them. Jennifer began to undress him first but Rod quickly followed and started to undress her. They removed their shirts first revealing his bare chest and her bra encased breasts. He was hypnotized by her tits even if only a hint of them was visible. She smiled at him and reached behind her to unhook her bra and slowly reveal her loveliness to him. Then she quickly embraced him again.

Neither of them seemed to be in any hurry as it took them almost ten minutes to get down to their underwear. Rod was completely mesmerized by her beauty and Jennifer thought he was the most handsome boy she had ever seen. She broke their embrace and led him to her single bed where they both lay close and facing each other. They continued to kiss but now their hands began to wander across each others bodies.

Jennifer could not believe how good he felt to her. No other boy had produced this feeling in her. And his cock, so hard against her. She was not sure how long she could wait before she just had to touch it, to feel it in her hand, and to suck on its length. But for now she enjoyed just being held by him and feeling his naked body against hers.

Rod was truly in awe of her. She was so beautiful and he felt so lucky that she wanted him. He loved kissing her. You could tell so much about her from her kisses, what mood she was in, what she wanted from him, and what she wanted to give him. And he also loved it when her breasts pressed against him. They seem to enhance the message from her kisses. Having her naked and against him was just the best feeling ever.

Although the bed was small they made the most of it. Soon their kisses move to other regions of their bodies as they explored each other for the first time. Rod was now kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Her nipples responded by becoming hard little nubs against his tongue. Her chest rose from the bed against his lips and tongue as he continued to stimulate her breasts. Obviously her breasts were very sensitive and he made the most of that feeling from her.

Rod continued down her body, past her womanhood, and to her legs. He parted them a little and kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. He took his time as she began to moan a little to his stimulation of her.

"Oh Rod, that feels so good."

Her statement drove him to take even more time to get to know every part of her. He slowly worked his way up and then down each leg multiple times, kissing and licking her inner thighs until he had covered every part of them. Only then did he move up to the center of her pleasure. He moved her legs even wider apart until her feet were hanging off each side of the single bed.

The smell of her womanhood was intoxicating and rich with her moisture. She was clean shaven and you could see where she was leaking her fluids. He started by slowly licking up the excess fluids that had escaped from inside her. She moaned louder as he kissed up and down her outer lips. When he reached the top of her lips he kissed her clitoris once and the licked it once, only to return to her lips again.

"Wow, Rod. You really know how to treat my pussy. Just don't stop."

Eventually he moved to her inner lips and the opening to her treasure. He alternated licking with a lite touch and then a heavier one. Her juices were now flowing as she was obviously very turned on. After inserting his tongue into her he moved up to her clit and sucked on it for a whole minute.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she almost screamed.

He inserted his middle finger into her opening and curled his finger upwards to get to her G-spot as he continued to suck on her clit. Her hips rose off the bed as she got closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"Rod, I going to cum! Jesus! I'm cumming!"

And with that her hips rose a final time and she seemed to shake all over as her orgasm racked her body releasing all those good hormones into her system. She was groaning over and over as it blasted through her system. Finally she took a breath and came down from her peak. When she caught her breath she pulled Rod back up to her and took him in her arms and kissed him over and over.

"Oh god, Rod! That was incredible! I've never cum like that before! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it."

They held each other for a minute and then she said "Make love to me. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your spunk blast inside me over an over again."

"Are you safe?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill so feel free to do with me as you will."

"I want you on top."

She moved over a little to give him room and then sat on his legs just below his cock. She took his cock in her hands and smiled down at him.