Rooms for Rent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cock is really nice. I think it will fit me just fine."

With that she sat up and moved over him. She took him and aimed it at her opening. Slowly she sat down on him, his cock penetrating her womanhood as she descended on him. Rod noticed that her eyes seemed to roll back in her head until he was fully encased by her. Then she smiled down at him.

"I hope that feels as good to you as it does for me."

He smiled back at her. "It feels wonderful. Like a soft, wet, and warm glove."

"I don't know why, but I feel really connected to you like this. Sort of like you are plugged into me."

"I know. I feel close to you as well."

Jennifer started to move on him slowly while he placed his hands on her breasts. Her nipples were hard on his palms as he lightly squeezed her tits.

"I like it when you feel my breasts. You really know how to treat them."

They made love in that position for a long time, their passion increasing with every thrust of the other. They both watched each other intently as they came closer to their ultimate passion. Eventually she leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders. By now their movement were fast and approaching furious.

"God I love fucking you." he said.

"And I love fucking you. Just don't stop."

They were now pushing each other to cum together. He met each of her thrusts with his own, driving his cock as deep into her as he could.

"Fuck me! I'm going to cum! Harder! Faster! Faster!"

He did as she asked as he felt his love juices begin to rise inside of him. Just as he was about to let her know of his impending orgasm her own hit her causing him to explode into her. They kept pounding each other through their shared orgasm until it was over and she collapsed on top of him. She put her head on his shoulder and held him close. Both were breathing heavily and were unable to speak for a minute or two.

Finally she lifted her head and looked at him.

"Did you feel them?" she asked.

"The sparks?"

"Sparks! Those were gigantic fireworks!"

"So does that mean what I hope it does?"

She kissed him passionately.

"We need to discuss this. I want to make sure that we get back together when spring semester starts."

He put his arms around her and held her tight. That was the best news of the day for him.

After cleaning up a little they talked about how they would stay in touch through the semester break. Texting and phone calls were obvious choices. But the more they talked the more Jennifer wondered whether or not she really should ask him to room with her next semester. They had not even been together even 24 hours but she thought that he would be a good roommate. Eventually she asked him and he said 'yes'".

After their discussion was over they made love again. And then again. They ignored lunch and spent the whole afternoon making love and talking/planning. Their stomachs finally got control and they cleaned up and went to dinner. The Student Union cafeteria was closed so they went to the burger place close by. It wasn't the best food but it would hold them until they got home the next day.

As they walked back towards their dorms they held each others hand. Something had happened to both of them and they did not quite know what to think of it.

"When do you think you will move in with me?" she asked.

"I want to spend New Years day with my family but just as soon as I can afterwards I will come back and move in with you. Are you sure you don't need me to bring any furniture?"

"No, I've got that covered. Just bring your clothes, towels, toiletries, and school stuff. But most of all bring yourself."

He smiled at her and she returned it. God, she was just so beautiful. He knew he was going to miss her over the holidays.

They got to his dorm first. They stood just outside the main door looking into each others eyes while holding hands.

"I already miss you." she said. Then she smiled. "Especially your cock."

He brought her closer into his arms and kissed her long and hard. When they broke the kiss she put her head on his shoulder.

"Promise me you will return to me." she asked.

"That's a promise I will certainly keep. Promise me that you will text me every day with a picture every now and then."

"I will if you will do the same. I need the assurance that you still have feelings for me."

"Of course I will."

He kissed her again and held her tight.

"It's getting dark and you should probably go, even though it will be really hard for me to watch you." he said.

"I know. This is not goodbye, it's just a see you later."

"See you later, then."

They kissed one more time and then she left him standing there watching her go, desperately hoping it was not the last time he would ever see her.

==========

The holiday break was a wonderful time for Sherrie, Craig, and all the tenants.

Jennifer and Rod exchanged text messages along with a few pictures every day they were apart. To their surprise the messages and phone conversations seemed to bring them closer. Communication across a space always seems to reduce inhibitions, sometimes to the good, and sometimes to the detriment of a relationship. For Jennifer and Rod it brought them closer than even their previous lovemaking. Not to say that all their texts were platonic, there were a more than a few that should have been rated X.

Christmas came and went and the anticipation of living together increased for the both of them. Neither had ever had a roommate of the opposite sex before and both felt a little trepidation along with their excitement.

Jennifer moved into their new room on New Years Eve day. Her Mom and Dad helped her with the furniture. They all met Sherrie and Craig but the other tenants had not yet returned from their holiday. Her parents returned home around four o'clock and left Jennifer to set up her room. It only took a few hours and then she went down to the living room to watch the New Years celebrations on TV with Sherrie and Craig.

She noticed that Sherrie and Craig were not much for drinking and that pleased her as she was the same. They all drank cold drinks and snacked on a variety of finger foods and chips while they watched TV. A great time was had by all and they broke up for bed around one o'clock.

Jennifer was awoken the next morning by a text from Rod wishing her a happy new year. She bid him the same salutation.

Rod: I will be there tomorrow afternoon. Not sure yet what time

Jen: I can't wait!

Rod: Me either. See you then. Keep it warm for me

Jen: And wet?

Rod: For sure

God he made her so horny. She was amazed at how a boy she barely knew could make her feel this way. She was getting wet already just thinking about him. When he was with her all the time, would she be wet all the time? What a wonderful thought.

She got up out of bed to begin her day. She showered, dried and brushed her hair, and did all the other morning rituals. Sherrie and Craig had invited her to breakfast so she went down to see if they were up. Sherrie was in the kitchen putting away dishes from the dishwasher when she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." she said.

"Hi Jennifer. Any preference for breakfast?" Jennifer asked.

"None. I'll eat whatever you put in front of me." she replied.

"Good. We're having French toast."

To her surprise it was Craig that made breakfast, and he seemed to know what he was doing. Before long there was a stack of French toast on a big plate and sausage to go with it. Craig had coffee while the girls had orange juice. Jennifer was starting to really like Sherrie and Craig. They seemed to have a loving and wonderful relationship. They were also open and welcoming to the people in their home.

Jennifer helped them clean up after they finished. They all retired to the living room again to watch the parades on TV. She was grateful to them for including her in their holiday. It helped her through one more day without Rod. In the afternoon they watched some football games but they all tired of it by dinner. Sherrie made some sandwiches for everyone and when they finished they all retired to their rooms.

Once in her room she got out her phone to review all of the texts from Rod from the holidays. She had done this a few times and every time she did it she felt an even bigger connection to him. He had sent her a few 'dick' pics and she had sent him some of her breasts and pussy. But it was the texts that meant the most to her. He could be both sweet and dirty depending on her mood at the moment.

She put her phone down with a wistful sigh. He could not get here soon enough for her. She decided to read for a while. On her way here she had stopped for a snack and bought a trashy romantic novel. She got it out and before long she was hooked on the romance and erotic story. After a while she was rubbing her pussy through her jeans without realizing it. When she did she smiled at herself and decided to masturbate. She removed her jeans and panties and continued reading, the book in one hand and the other pleasuring herself between her legs.

The book was providing a lot of romantic content as well as some erotic content, some fairly explicit. It was just enough to get her really turned on so that now she was alternately fucking herself with her fingers and rubbing her hard clit. When she was close to cumming she put the book down and concentrated on getting herself off. With one hand she fucked herself and the other stimulated her clitoris. She stayed close for a few minutes trying to prolong the feelings washing over her. But soon her body became insistent and she went over the pleasure waterfall falling and falling as her body spasmed over and over. As she came down from her orgasmic high she thought about how Rod had made her cum so many times that day and that brought a satisfied smile to her face as she continued to massage her clit lightly.

When she was alone like this Rod was all she could think about. She was afraid of using the word love to describe their relationship, but she could not help but wonder if she was falling in love with him. It would take a little time to know for sure, but she hoped that it could happen.

==========

Rod woke the next morning in a really good mood. As much as he liked being with his family, he really was excited to move in with Jennifer. He had come to the conclusion that she was the best thing to ever happen to him. Their communication over the holidays was not like anything he had ever done before. She was so open about herself and her feelings, and she was sexy as hell.

He rolled out of bed and got ready for his drive back to UTA and Jennifer. His clothes and towels were already packed and when he was finished in the bathroom he packed his toiletries. He looked around for anything he might have forgotten and seeing nothing, he went down to breakfast with his parents.

Over the holidays he had told his parents that he was going to live with a girl this semester and a dorm room would not be necessary for him. His parents were surprised and a little apprehensive about this situation but felt he should make his own choices and mistakes and deal with the consequences.

When breakfast was over he loaded his car and bid his parents goodbye. His Mom kissed him and his Dad shook his hand. And then he was off for another semester at school, and to Jennifer. The drive was about 3.5 hours and he had texted Jennifer before he left.

He loved the drive from East Texas to Arlington, even in Winter. Where his parents lived was in the piney woods so the scenery was great. After twenty minutes he merged onto Interstate 20 and from there it was a straight shot to Arlington and UTA. It was sunny and a little cool that day but it was great driving weather.

Half-way there he stopped for a fast food lunch and then was back on the road. He had to admit to himself that he had missed Jennifer more than anyone before. He missed being with her, holding her, kissing her, and making love to her. She was everything he could ever want and more. She was smart, independent, passionate, strong, and loving. Until he met her he did not know that he was looking for that kind of woman, but she appealed to him more than any of his previous girl friends.

As he approached the University his excitement grew. Finally he was going to be with her again! He read her directions again while stopped at a light and the proceeded directly to the address. He had no trouble finding the two story house. He went to the front door and knocked. Craig answered within a few seconds.

"You must be Rod. Welcome. Come on in."

Rod went in and shook hands with Craig.

"Jennifer should be right down."

Rod could here her before he saw her. She bounded down the stairs and rushed into his arms. While they embraced Sherrie came in from the kitchen and waited beside Craig. When they finally broke their embrace they looked at Craig and Sherrie with a little embarrassment.

"Craig, Sherrie, this is my boyfriend Rod."

Rod and Sherrie shook hands.

"I'm glad to meet you both. Jennifer has told me a lot about you."

"And she has told us a lot about you." said Sherrie.

"Come sit in the living room. You must be tired after your trip." Craig said.

They adjourned to the living room where Jennifer and Rod took the sofa and Sherrie sat on Craig's lap in one of the chairs. Rod made sure to wrap an arm around Jennifer. He wanted to be close to her and she made sure she let him know she wanted it too by moving closer to him.

"So I hope you don't mind if I stay with Jennifer?" Rod said.

"Oh no. As long as the rent is paid and you don't make a lot of noise, we don't care if she has ten men in her room. Although Robert might complain sharing the bathroom with so many people."

Both Jennifer and Rod chuckled at her little joke.

"So what are you studying, Rod? Jennifer never told us." Craig asked.

"Chemistry. I want to be a pharmacist unless I can find something else that uses my degree."

"I don't think that will be a problem. Plenty of industries need a chemist." Craig replied.

"I sure hope so. The extra salary would be nice. Especially if I have someone to share it with." He looked at Jennifer and smiled. She was slightly embarrassed but still smiled back at him. Sherrie and Craig smiled at them both.

They talked for thirty minutes about a number of topics. It was obvious that Jennifer was already good friends with Sherrie and Craig but Rod was quickly becoming friends as well. He liked them, they were open and friendly and anybody could see they were in love with each other. He was also discovering that they had much in common. They liked the same music, food, movies, even the same streaming shows. He could see that they would become great friends.

Eventually they broke up so Rod could unload his car. Of course Jennifer helped him and they made two trips getting it all upstairs. When they finished Jennifer closed the bedroom door and rushed into his arms. They kissed each other like the long separated lovers they were.

"Oh Rod, you feel so good. Hold me for a while. I need to know you are really here."

"I'm here at last. God I love having you in my arms."

They kissed again, and then again. They could not get enough of each other.

"I want you." she said.

"Not any more than I want you."

Clothes began flying as they stripped themselves. When they both were naked they quickly turned the covers back on the queen sized bed and fell onto it. They wrapped each other in their arms and began kissing each other all over. They were desperate to show just how much they had missed each other. Neither needed any foreplay, Rod was harder than he could ever remember and Jennifer's pussy was gushing fluids like a faucet.

Rod was now working on her breasts with his tongue, her nipples were hard as steel as he sucked on them causing her to moan out loud. She had his cock in her hand jerking it as she held his head against her breast with the other hand. His hand worked down he until he found the source of her wetness. He put two fingers in her and she almost screamed in pleasure as he slowly fucked her with them.

"Oh Rod, fuck me please. I need you so bad."

He moved over her and inserted himself into her. And suddenly they both paused looking at each other.

"I love you, Jennifer. More than anything or anybody, I love you and only you."

"Oh Rod, I love you too. My heart is pounding like an engine I love you so much."

They grinned at each other as he started to fuck her slowly. Their desperation had been replaced by their mutual love for each other. It seemed impossible, they had spent so little time together. But their love for each other could not be denied.

She took his head in her hands and lowered it so she could kiss him. The kiss was tender and lasted a long time. As they kissed Rod never stopped slowly making love to her. She was so wet it was kind of sloppy, but he did not care. All that mattered was that he was connected to her and she to him and they were making love to each other.

"I love it when you fuck me." she said. "You are so good to me and for me. I want you more than life itself."

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that? You almost glow when you're like this. I need you, want you, am desperate for you, and can never leave you. You have become a part of me and I never want you to leave me."

She grabbed him so hard that his arms gave out and he fell onto her. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him hard.

"Don't ever stop fucking me. I want to cum with you in me so bad. I want to feel you squirt your cum into me. And I want those feeling as often as you can give them to me. I love you and don't ever forget that."

"Not likely. Now lay back and feel my cock pump in and out of you. I want you to cum around my cock. I want you to feel my love juice fill your pussy. I will do this every chance you give me because I love you that much."

They made love until both of them came hard in each others arms. They rested for a while and did it again. Then they held each other for almost an hour, just making up time lost during the holidays. When they finally got out of bed they realized Rod's clothes were still in his bags. They laughed at that and proceeded to unpack his belongings. Jennifer had left him plenty of room for his stuff and soon everything was put away. Then they took a shower together. After dressing they went downstairs and out to dinner.

==========

Later that night Sherrie and Craig were relaxing in the living room, both reading books. Sherrie had a good trashy novel and Craig a historical drama. He never could figure out her attraction to those novels, but he never questioned her about them. Everyone has a weakness and those novels were hers. He smiled when he thought about it. He loved her, weakness and all.

They had been together a long time. He knew her as well as her mother and father, maybe even better. But he also knew he would never know everything about her. We all keep secrets buried so deep down they would rarely surface. But he could live with that. He loved who she was now, tomorrow could wait until tomorrow.

As young as he was, he knew that change ruled everything and everyone. You either changed with a person or you didn't, and he was determined to change with her whatever the cost. That was the true price of love.

Sherrie was really enjoying her novel. It was full of the things she liked like romance, sex, and adventure, but sex most of all. The stories almost always made her wet and this novel was no exception. She was snuggled up next to Craig on the couch. She loved feeling his warmth against her. He was so good to her and for her and she loved him so much. He had stood by her all this time when he could have had any other girl because he was that good looking, smart, clever, and a damned great lover. But he had proved his love for her over and over again.