Rooms for Rent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dinner time came they all just snacked on leftovers from lunch. They started another movie after dinner but none of them really seemed interested. There was a lot of kissing and hugging going on and even a little intimate touching over their clothes between partners. Eventually Vanessa, Amelia, and Robert excused themselves and went to the girl's room. Once there, a group hug soon followed.

"God you girls feel good." Robert said.

"Let's get undressed. I want both of you." Vanessa said.

With that they shed their clothes until they were naked. They all crawled up on the bed where they explored each other with their hands and tongues. The girls were entwined with each other as Robert watched them love on each other. He loved watching them together. Jealousy never entered his mind as the sight before him was so erotic. He knew each girl was her own person but together they were a sexual dynamo. And he was the benefactor of that energy.

The girls broke their embrace and Vanessa rolled over onto Robert only to shower him with kisses. Amelia moved to his cock and started pumping him slowly.

"I'm going to miss this over the summer." Vanessa said to Robert.

"It can't be helped. But I will be back in the fall."

"I know. I'll survive. But it won't be fun."

Amelia came up to join in the conversation.

"I'm going to miss you, too. Especially your cock." Amelia said.

"But not my tongue?" Robert asked.

"Maybe." Amelia said as she smiled.

"Well let's see just how much you will miss it."

Robert rolled Vanessa off him on the other side and then got between Amelia's legs. He started kissing and licking up her legs until he got to her pussy. Vanessa got beside her and kissed Amelia as Robert worked on her pussy. Robert liked eating pussy, it was probably the reason the girls liked him so much. His cock was just a plus as nice as it was. But he had no reason to complain, he really liked both girls.

Vanessa had moved down a little and was now kissing and licking Amelia's breasts and nipples. With two people stimulating her Amelia was starting to moan a little.

"Oh Robert, that feels wonderful. You're so good at eating my pussy. I'm really going to miss your tongue."

Amelia put one arm around Vanessa and her other hand on Robert's head to hold him even closer to her pussy. Robert was lapping up all the juices she was producing as well as making sure her clitoris was properly licked. Vanessa loved sucking Amelia's nipples. They were so sensitive and beautiful it made her horny every time she touched them with her lips.

"Don't stop, Robert. Whatever you do, don't stop. Almost there!"

Amelia's hips began to rise trying to get the absolute most from Robert's tongue. He placed his hands under her as he sucked on her clit.

"Oh God! Cumming! CUMMING!"

Her orgasm rolled over her like a Mach truck while her body was flooded with the hormones. The spasms wracked her, shaking her all over. Robert's lips never stopped sucking her clit and it made her orgasm last that much longer. Finally she started to come down and Robert lowered her hips back down to the bed.

Amelia opened her eyes and smiled at Robert.

"Thank you. That was wonderful."

Vanessa embraced her girlfriend and soon they were kissing once again. Then Amelia moved down between Vanessa's legs and started kissing and licking them. She had her ass in the air as an obvious invitation to Robert. He got behind her and inserted his cock into her pussy. She was tight and wet, just the way he liked. He took his time fucking her, he was in no hurry. This would be the last time they were together until the fall semester and he wanted to make it last so they would not forget him.

His Dad had gotten him a job for the summer so he could help pay for his tuition and housing costs next semester. It meant being away from Amelia and Vanessa but it could not be helped. He had an obligation to help his parents where he could.

He so much enjoyed being with the girls. He knew he was just good for an occasional fuck by them but he sort of liked that relationship because it left him plenty of free time to study. And he could always listen to them make love to each other through the thin wall between their rooms.

Right now he was just doing his best trying to please them both. He loved pleasuring them with his mouth, fingers and cock. He had no illusions about love, he was just enjoying himself while pleasing some very nice girls.

Amelia was now meeting his thrusts into her with her own. As much as she loved Vanessa she needed a cock just as much and Robert had a good one. He was also one of the nicest men she had ever known.

Vanessa was getting very turned on from Amelia's attention. She loved Amelia and felt so lose to her when they made love. But she also knew she needed a cock to truly satisfy her. She was glad that Robert turned out to be such a nice guy and a great fuck.

She looked at Amelia and smiled at her.

"Make me cum, Amelia. Lick and suck on me 'till I go crazy."

The moisture leaking from Vanessa's cunt was being consumed by Amelia just as fast as it leaked out of her. When her production paused, Amelia licked and sucked on her clit causing her to moan in pleasure.

Amelia was enjoying being fucked by Robert. He really knew how she wanted to be treated. He was slowly bringing her to the next climax. She could feel it coming on from deep inside her, from her toes to her nipples, it was rising by the minute. Robert's cock felt so good as it moved in and out of her. She wanted to cum with him in her so bad.

Just then Vanessa screamed. "I'm Cumming! Aarrrggh!!"

Her climax exploded from deep inside causing her whole body to vibrate as she gripped the sheets. Her eyes were closed and and her hands were clutching her breasts. Amelia felt a new burst of moisture from her cunt as she continued to suck on her clitoris. She was in the ultimate throws of pleasure.

Vanessa's climax was driving Amelia closer to her own.

"Harder, Robert. Fuck me harder! Give me your spunk! I want it!"

Robert picked up the pace and eventually drove her over the edge to a climax that shook her whole body and caused her to collapse on the bed. Robert's cock slipped out of her and he leaned over her and kissed down her back to her butt. He licked between her cheeks as she was coming down which prolonged her pleasure.

When both the girls regained some strength they switched placed and Robert entered Vanessa's pussy. He had saved his orgasm just for her to ensure he pleasured both of them. Vanessa licked Amelia's pussy and inserted a single finger in her. This quickly put Amelia on the path to another orgasm. Robert fucked her with moderate strokes until he was sure she was ready to cum.

They stimulated each other for a while just enjoying the pleasure each was giving the other. It was a good threesome, they all thought so. No pressure, no jealousy, no drama, just sex and some lust.

Soon enough they were all lost in the throws of a climax. When it was over they all collapsed on the bed, a girl on each side of Robert. This was the best feeling, the after climax with the hormones still running through their veins. The feeling of closeness that was unlike anything Robert had ever felt.

"Are you girls going to stay here for the summer?" he asked.

"No, we are going home as well. We'll be back in the fall. Maybe if we get an apartment we can make room for you." Vanessa said.

"I'd like that. In any case, let me know where you end up. I want to stay in touch."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. We'll be sure to contact you." Amelia said. "After all, we both like what you give us. And I'm sure you like what we give to you."

They laid together silent for a while.

"Do you have another in you, Robert?" asked Amelia.

"Always for you two."

They all smiled at each other and prepared to go at it again. After all, it was their last night together for a few months.

Downstairs in the living room the two couples were quickly getting down to business. At this point most of their clothes had been shed. Sherrie and Craig were on the sofa and Jennifer and Rod were on one of the big chairs. Both couples were kissing their partners as their hands roamed over each other.

One of the big things that both couples enjoyed was watching the other couple make love as they engaged in their own love making. It was a form of exhibitionism that neither couple had realized they liked until it happened over spring break. From then on they participated in this form of lovemaking whenever possible. It had not gone any further than just watching each other, until now.

Sherrie whispered to Craig that he should get on the floor between her legs. When he did she looked at Jennifer and patted the seat beside her. She wanted Jennifer to come sit beside her. Jennifer nodded and got up holding Rod's hand and moved to sit beside Sherrie. Rod got between Jennifer's legs on the floor and looked up at her. She nodded and removed her panties signaling Rod to stimulate her womanhood. Craig removed Sherrie's panties and began kissing her legs.

The girls looked at each other as their partners worked towards their pussies.

"Are you okay?" Sherrie asked.

"More than okay."

With that they joined hands each enjoying their partner's stimulation.

Craig had worked up to Sherrie's pussy and began to lick her outer lips and over her clitoris. She was now very wet and he licked at her juices trying to keep pace with her production of fluids. Sherrie's breathing began to accelerate as his tongue worked its magic on her.

Rod was doing almost the same thing to Jennifer except she was really wet and was getting even wetter. He licked from her anus straight up to her clit lapping up juices as he went. She tasted wonderful, slightly musty but mostly tangy.

Both girls were working towards their first climax. As they got closer they squeezed each others hand letting the other know how good they felt. Their moans of pleasure were soft and urgent, pushing the boys to intensify their licking and sucking.

"Oh Craig! Lick me. Use your fingers!"

Craig inserted one finger and then another into her, curling the tips up to stimulate her g-spot. Rod followed those instruction on Jennifer as well. The girls were now moaning out loud and raising and lowering their hips as they got right to the edge of their ultimate pleasure. Sherrie was the first to go over the top as she grabbed Craig's head with her free hand to hold him against her pussy. Jennifer was watching her and the sight was so erotic it pushed her over the top as well.

The boys continued to stimulate the girls as their climaxes ebbed. Over the next minutes both girls had multiple orgasms with barely a pause between them. As they held hands tightly each was being pushed farther than they had ever been on the pleasure curve. Jennifer was the first to call a halt.

"Please, no more!"

"Yes, please stop!" Sherrie agreed.

Both boys looked up at their partner and smiled. The girls bent down and kissed their lover, tasting themselves on their partner's lips.

"Stand up, Craig."

He did and she leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth. Rod did the same and so did Jennifer. Both girls loved sucking cock, especially their lover's cock. Both of their cocks were similar in size but where Craig was circumcised, Rod was not. The girls alternated sucking their lover's cock and licking their scrotum. Sherrie was especially fascinated with Craig's balls. She would hold them, gently squeeze them, and even take them in her mouth.

Jennifer was alternating sucking on Rod's cock and jacking him with her free hand, her other hand still held Sherrie's hand. His cock was just right for her, big enough to satisfy her but not too big to suck deep into her mouth.

Jennifer looked up at Rod and said "Fuck me from behind. I need you now."

With that she got up and turned around with her knees on the couch and bent over onto the back. Sherrie joined her a moment later and their heads were close to each other on the back of the couch. The boys did not wait for instructions, they inserted themselves into their partner and began their fuck. Jennifer and Sherrie looked at each other and it was natural when they kissed each other. It was a sweet and lovely exchange of affection between them. When their lips parted they both smiled at each other.

Rod and Craig were fucking their partners gently, but with log strokes. The guys looked at each other and smiled as well. They both loved giving pleasure to their partner and part of that had become watching the other couple. They also liked the camaraderie they had obtained over the last months. Neither couple had ever expected this when they met, but they liked the result. They seem to be melding into a foursome, which was weird and wonderful for all of them.

Sherrie and Jennifer were holding hands again. It felt natural and brought them closer to each other. Each was just trying to find out how they felt about each other and whether or not it might ever get physical between them. Neither had ever been with a girl before, but they both were entertaining that possibility with the other. Whether it happened or not, they did have feelings for each other, and they were coming to grips with that.

But right now they were enjoying being filled by their partner. Being connected in the most intimate way to their partner was what they really liked, wanted, and needed. It filled each couple with love for their partner like nothing else. To feel the cock moving in and out of each other was heaven itself. But the orgasm that inevitably followed was another link in the chain that bound them together.

Another link in that chain was being formed now as both couples got closer to their climaxes. The pounding of the anvil matched the pounding each girl was receiving from their partner. Everyone was building toward their ultimate pleasure, and it was coming and inevitable as the day or night.

If it is hard for two people to time their climaxes together, it is twice as hard for four people. But they were doing their best to make that happen. Craig and Sherrie were first to climax almost together. Their moans and whimpers caused Rod and Jennifer to cum together not long after. As they all returned to normal they collapsed on the couch together, their arms and limbs scattered about. One of Craig's hands just happened to land on one of Jennifer's breasts. She put her hand on his when it happened and smiled at him. He returned the smile and removed his hand from her breast, not that he wanted to as it felt perfectly natural and quite nice.

They were all aware that things were happening between the two couples. But none of them were willing to give up what they currently had with each other. It could be dangerous for the couples, or it could lead to a greater relationship between them. It all depended on how they reacted and felt about each change. Only time could tell how it would turn out.

But for now they relaxed with each other, savoring the post climax they each shared. Slowly they began to sit up next to each other on the couch.

"That was great." Jennifer said. They all looked at each other and giggled a little.

"Are we a team or what?" Craig asked. More giggling followed.

They were quiet for a minute the Sherrie broke the silence.

"When are you guys going home and for how long?"

"Probably day after tomorrow. But we will be back before summer registration." Rod said.

"I'm going to miss you both." Jennifer said.

"We know. We will miss you, too. But I have a question for you. Do you want to move into the bedroom with the attached bathroom when you get back?" Sherrie asked.

Jennifer seemed surprised. "Could we?"

"Sure, if you're willing to pay the extra rent."

Jennifer and Rod looked at each other.

"That would be great." Rod said.

"Oh yeah, I'd like that." Jennifer said.

"Okay. Consider it a done deal. You can move your stuff when you get back."

They all wrapped their arms around each other in a group hug. Eventually it turned into another love making session, still rather chaste between the two couples. But they had the whole summer to find out where all this was going.

More to come.

OlderHormones