Rooms for Rent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she thought about how he made love to her she got even wetter. She could almost feel his hands on her naked skin, his lips on hers, and his cock pumping in and out of her. And best of all was when he made her cum. The orgasms he gave her were over the top.

Suddenly she needed him inside of her. She closed her book and turned to face him. He recognized that look on her face immediately. And then she could not hold back, and kissed him with all the passion she possessed. Still holding the kiss she crawled up into his lap and put her arms around him. He dropped his book losing his place just so he could put his arms around her. They held each other close until they both needed to speak.

"So I guess you're horny, huh?" he asked.

"So horny. I need you. Make love to me."

He picked her up and took her to their bedroom. They made love until they were exhausted and then lay on the bed beside each other. Sherrie was the first to speak when they caught their breath.

"What do you think of our new tenants?"

"I like them. I hope their relationship lasts."

"Yeah, they are taking a real chance having only known each other for such a short time."

"You never know, sometimes these things have a way of working out for the best." he said.

==========

A few days later Vanessa and Amelia returned from their holidays and the next day Robert returned as well. The house was now full again with the spring semester about to start. The following week everyone registered for classes. As usual Sherrie and Craig tried to get as many classes together as possible. The same was true for Jennifer and Rod. Everyone was taking a full load of classes and it looked like it was going to be a busy semester for all of them.

Things settled into the usual grind of classes and homework. Only a few things of interest happened between the start of the semester and spring break. Sherrie came home early one day when her professor never showed for that day's class and found Jennifer and Rod in the living room making love. They all got a good laugh about that. There was a snow event in February that closed school for a day. And the first week of March the sewer line clogged. It took two days to fix that.

As spring break got closer Vanessa and Amelia invited Robert to come with them to South Padre for a few days and he accepted. The girls had started having threesomes with him as well visiting him singly and this would be a chance for some extended time together and a little fun at the beach. That left just the two couples and they both decided to hang around and relax during the break.

Spring Break week turned out to be beautiful. The weather was bright and sunny and the spring flowers were just starting to bloom including the bluebonnets. If you have never seen a field of bluebonnets then you have missed one of nature's truly beautiful creations.

The two couples had become pretty close during the first half of the semester. Sherrie and Craig really enjoyed being with Jennifer and Rod. They found they had a lot in common and had started playing cards with each other during their free time. On the first Sunday of the break Craig decided to grill some steaks and asked Jennifer and Rod to join them. Craig set up the grill and started the charcoal with Rod looking on.

"How long have you and Sherrie been together?" Rod asked.

"Since the tenth grade. After the first date we found we were always together. We never even decided to go steady, it just sort of evolved into that situation. I realized I was in love with her the next year. My parents thought it was just a puppy love sort of thing but I knew better. Not long after she told me that she loved me and we've been together ever since."

"Wow. I don't know anyone whose relationship lasted after high school short of getting married after graduation."

"Oh we want to get married as well. But we both think we should wait until we have graduated college. Things can change between people at college. Neither of us wants that, but we both know it can happen so we're just being careful of the others feelings if it does."

"That's pretty mature of you both."

"Oh I don't know about that. We both want to have fun and continue to meet other people and all that implies. We just respect each other enough that we are careful of the others feelings. You can't control how a person feels about love or relationships. That's the mistake that most divorced couples make when they get married. They mistake commitment for control and that leads to all their problems."

"You seem pretty wise for a freshman in college."

Craig just smiled at him.

"Don't mistake opinions for wisdom." Craig said. "I can be just as stupid as any other boy my age. But I try to be a little more mature than most boys. It's Sherrie who is the wise one, bless her heart."

Inside Sherrie and Jennifer were having a conversation of their own in the kitchen as they both prepared lunch.

"You and Craig seem like a pretty tight item." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, he's the best. We've know each other a long time. We have loved each other during most of that time."

"How do you both keep it together?"

"Are you worried Rod may tire of you?"

"Maybe. I guess so. I love him and I never want him to leave. I'm just a little afraid he will meet someone else and I'll lose him."

"What about you? The same thing might happen to you."

"I doubt that. I love him."

"Don't be too sure. We're all only human after all is said and done. We can no more control the future than we can another person or their feelings. Remember that movie 'Love Story' and the tag line 'Love is never having to say you're sorry'? It's the biggest line of pure bullshit I have ever heard. It's pure fairy tale. Real life is not ever like that. There are all kinds of reasons to say you're sorry, some small and some very big. That tag line should have been 'Love is forgiveness'. That's what being committed to each other is all about."

"So you're saying I should forgive him even if he cheats on me?"

"You're looking at it all wrong. The word 'cheat' has connotations that don't apply to your example. How did he cheat you? Yes, he may have gone out and fucked someone else but how were you cheated? Cheating implies that someone stole something from you. Did he do that? Think about it before you answer."

Jennifer felt somewhat stunned. No one had ever explained infidelity to her like that.

"You're right. I do need to think about it."

"Good for you. But make up your own mind, You still have to be true to yourself."

Lunch was really good. They all had a good time and the food was delicious. There were even a few leftovers. After cleaning up the girls decided to lay out in the sun a while it was so nice. The backyard was surrounded by trees all along the perimeter and hedges along two sides so they decided to remove their tops and get a full tan. After a while the guys joined them bringing some iced tea for everyone.

"Wow, you girls look fantastic." Rod said. That got him a giggle from both of them.

"We brought iced tea." Craig said as he passed out the glasses to everyone.

The blanket was barely big enough for all four of them and they had to get closer together to all fit. They all enjoyed their time in the sun as the winter had been cold. But spring can come early in Texas and it looked like it was here to stay for a while.

They talked and joked while sunning and being lazy. Sometimes Rod's eyes were drawn to Jennifer's nipples as were Craig's to Sherrie's. But nothing further was happening. When they all turned over the show was mostly over as well. After a little over an hour they all had enough sun for one day and went back inside the house and to their rooms.

After everyone had a shower they all went to the living room to either watch TV or read. When dinner came around they all raided the refrigerator and returned to the living room. Craig had gotten a new DVD player for Christmas and they had slowly been collecting a few movies to watch. Unknown to Sherrie he had ordered some X-rated DVDs that they could watch together.

"Are all of you up for a movie?" he asked.

Everyone said yes so he decided to surprise everyone and put on one of the X-rated movies. When the movie started they all got a surprised look on their face as the preview advertisements rolled.

"Where in the world did you get that?" asked Sherrie.

"I bought two of them to surprise you."

Everyone's book closed and they all stared at the TV screen. Craig sat down next to Sherrie as the movie started. It was the usual X-rated plot which was designed to get to the sex acts as quickly as possible.

Jennifer and Rod, while not actually stunned, found they could not take their eyes off the screen. They both had watched porn on their computers but seeing it on a wide screen TV was something else entirely. The same was true for Sherrie and Craig although neither of them were hypnotized like Jennifer and Rod.

As usual the movie had its intended result and all of them were getting hornier by the minute. By the time the second sex scene was rolling all of them were running their hands over their partner. Slowly buttons were loosened and hands disappeared inside the clothing of their partner. Sherrie and Craig were sort of leading the way as they all became more adventurous but Jennifer and Rod were not far behind.

Sherrie's shirt was the first piece of clothing to come off. Soon Craig was kissing and nuzzling her bra encased breasts. Rod's shirt followed and Jennifer was now kissing his chest. As they all became braver more pieces of clothing followed. Sherrie moved to the floor in front of Craig and removed his jeans and underwear revealing his hard cock. She started working it with her hand while smiling up at her lover. Rod did the same to Jennifer so that he could get to her pussy.

Each couple was now fully committed to making love in front of the other. In fact, they were so engrossed that they almost forgot there was anyone else in the room.

The movie continued to run as both couples finally removed their last pieces of clothing. Sherrie and Craig were now lying on the couch embracing and kissing each other as their hands roamed over the other. Rod had Jennifer in his lap and was kissing her breasts and nipples as his hand cupped her womanhood.

As the third sex scene of the movie started both couples decided it was time to get down to business. Rod moved Jennifer to the floor and took her from behind. She was always really tight in this position and she loved the way he felt. Sherrie moved Craig into a sitting position and sat down on his cock facing him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him as she moved up and down on his cock.

Jennifer watched Craig and Sherrie as Rod fucked her from behind. She thought they were beautiful and their love making was intense. She looked back at Rod and he smiled at her to let her know he was seeing the same thing.

Sherrie was getting close to her first orgasm so she increased her pumping speed and soon it welled up inside her and burst like a dam. She groaned as her climax engulfed her. Wave after wave of pleasure went through her body until she had to pause a minute.

Craig loved it when she came like this. It always made his love for her soar a little higher.

After watching Sherrie cum Jennifer was pushed right to the edge. She began to return Rod's thrusts with her own until her own climax. It was a really good one and she could no longer hold herself up with her arms as the please wave was too much. Rod could feel her pussy as it tightened around his cock when she came.

When Jennifer's orgasm was over they changed position. She wanted to be on top of him and he let her have her way. Rod laid on the floor and she sat on him cowgirl style. This gave him a chance to hold and squeeze her breasts as she rode him. They smiled at each other as they made love to each other.

Sherrie was ready for a change of position as well. She got on her knees on the couch facing the back and Craig got behind her. After inserting himself into her she looked back at him and smiled. God he loved that.

The fourth sex scene of the movie started as both couples were engaged in some serious love making. The sound of slapping bodies filled the room as well as the smell of sex. Rod was doing his best to hold off his orgasm until Jennifer was ready.

"I'm getting close again. Keep fucking me. Oh God that feels so good." Jennifer said.

Rod increased his pace and he could see it as her orgasm started to rise within her.

"Cum for me, my love." he said to her.

That pushed her over the edge and the convulsions hit her hard. It also caused Rod to lose control and fill her with his love juice. This made her orgasm even better as she felt his cum fill her pussy.

Craig was pounding Sherrie for all he was worth as he could tell she was very close.

"Cumming! Cumming!" she said.

With that they both came at almost the same time. Sherrie was glad she was propped up by the back of the couch or she would have collapsed. Craig was glad he had hold of her hips as he could barely stand for a minute. When they both came down he collapsed on the couch and she followed him finally sitting on his lap.

Jennifer had collapsed on top of Rod still on the floor. His juice was leaking out of her but neither seemed to care. The same was happening to Sherrie but she was using her finger to gather it up a little at a time while alternately licking her finger clean and feeding it to Craig. He had to admit that when she first asked him to taste himself months ago he was hesitant, but now he saw nothing wrong with it.

As time passed the movie ended and the couples began to be more aware of each other.

"So, was this an orgy?" Jennifer asked.

"I guess so. Did you enjoy it?" Sherrie said.

Jennifer and Rod looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess we did. It was sexy as hell for sure."

"I second that motion." Craig said. They all chuckled at that comment.

Craig got up and removed the DVD from the player and returned to Sherrie. None of them seemed in any hurry to put their clothes on. After watching each other make love clothes seemed unnecessary.

"I'm thirsty. Anyone want some iced tea?" Craig asked.

It was affirmative all around so Craig got up and went to the kitchen with Rod following him. When they were gone Jennifer moved to sit beside Sherrie. She wrapped her arms around her and hugged her.

"Thank you." Jennifer said.

"For what?"

"For one of the best days of my life."

"Well I'm glad for you."

Jennifer kissed Sherrie on the cheek and returned to her chair.

In the kitchen Rod was helping to pour the iced tea.

"Thanks Craig."

"What for?"

"For opening my eyes to all the possibilities."

Craig smiled at him. "No problem. Glad to be of help."

They returned to their partner with the tea and sat beside them.

"So what do we do now?" Rod asked.

"What do you want to do?" Sherrie asked.

"Truthfully I'd like to do this again. But I know we can't do it all the time. So what can we get into around town?"

"I'm sure we can find something." Jennifer said.

Suddenly they were making plans for the rest of the week. They all pitched in with things that could be done for little or no money. It looked like the rest of the week was going to be exciting.

==========

Just as spring break was about to end Vanessa, Amelia, and Robert returned to the house. All were suntanned and tired after the long drive back from South Padre. They all had a great time but were paying for it now with tired bodies. They all just went to their rooms and collapsed on their beds.

The two couples had also had a great time that week but were not suffering from a long drive and were mostly well rested. They had grown much closer throughout the week as they continued their exhibition sex sessions and visited a number of places such as parks, malls, one museum, and some other places.

But as Monday dawned the final weeks of the spring semester everyone had to refocus and get back to classes and studying. It was tough on everyone but especially on Robert. As a sophomore it is widely known that year contains at least one class in most majors that is designed to weed out those that are not serious about their major and this was true for Robert. He had to buckle down to ensure he passed that class with good marks and that cut into the time he spent with Vanessa and Amelia. They understood what he was going through and did not pester him, although they did encourage him as much as they could.

Before they knew it spring exams were upon them. Now it was make or break time and they all spent most of their time behind closed doors studying. They only ventured out when they needed food or a short break.

Exams lasted a little more than a week and when they were finally over everyone was ready for a break. Most everyone was sexually frustrated and spent a day with their significant other(s) doing what young people do when repressed sexually. When everyone had recovered Sherrie declared a house holiday and they all got together to spend the next day with each other celebrating.

It started with the girls fixing breakfast for everyone. There was plenty of room at the dining room table for all seven of them and plenty of food to go around. Everyone had a good time at the table and it was a good start for the day. When the meal was over the boys joined in to clean up the dishes so it did not take long. Craig was going to grill hamburgers for lunch but that could wait for later.

Vanessa, Amelia, and Robert went for a morning walk while Jennifer, Rod, Sherrie, and Craig played cards at the breakfast table. The four of them had been getting together like this for a few months. They enjoyed it, the conversation, and the fun they had. They were obviously a close foursome now and seemed to be having the time of their lives.

When lunch time got close Craig went out and started the grill. Everyone helped get lunch ready making the task really easy. Craig and Rod grilled the burgers. Sherrie had gone to the grocery store the day before and picked up beef patties, buns, potato salad, and other assorted goodies they could eat at today's lunch. They set up the dinning room table again for the spread of food.

After lunch they all pitched in to clean up. The girls decided they would be lazy in the afternoon and spend some time in the sun. They laid out some blankets in the back yard to lay on. The boys decided to join them and they all sunned themselves. After a while the girls shed their tops to get a mostly full tan. It was a quiet afternoon with just a few clouds in the sky.

Sherrie asked Craig to put some suntan lotion on her and that started a trend among all of them. Soon all the boys were rubbing lotion on their partners, both front and back. The girls giggled as the boys rubbed the lotion onto their breasts which made their nipples stand out hard against their skin.

As usual the topic of conversation turned to sex among them. Rod started it by wanting to know everyone's funniest sexual experience. Everyone had a story to tell it seemed and some were really funny. Rod told one on himself from high school where he and his girlfriend at the time were parked behind a church when the police pulled up behind them. It seems the church had been a victim of several burglaries and they wanted to know if they were the perpetrators. Everyone got a good laugh out of that story. Vanessa told how she had been caught in a clutch with another girl by her parents. She had to quickly explain that she was not a lesbian but bi-sexual. The stories went around until everyone had a chance to come clean about their funniest experience.

After that things settled down and everyone just relaxed in the sun. After a while they all retreated to their rooms to shower off the sweat and suntan lotion. When done the all gathered into the living room to watch a movie.