Rooms for Rent Pt. 04

Story Info
Second Year, Fall Semester.
11.6k words
4.66
5.8k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

Amy looked at the bulletin boards searching for a possible room she could rent. She desperately did not want to live in a dorm this semester. The whole idea of living with someone, female or not, was just too scary. She needed privacy, and a rented room all to herself would be the perfect solution. There was not much to choose from on the boards, except one. It was not perfect since it had a shared bathroom, but it was about all she had to choose from.

She took a picture of the notice and then called the number. A pleasant girl answered the phone and described the room and the setup at the house. It sounded okay but she wanted to see it herself. She made arrangements to look at the room that day.

She was a beautiful girl but you would never know it from the clothes she wore. Her shirt was two sizes too large, her jeans did nothing to show off her butt and legs, her brunette hair was somewhat messy, and she was completely without makeup. Only her natural facial features were really on display and if she had held her head up more anyone would have noticed her bright hazel eyes, her pert nose, and finally her wonderful mouth that only smiled once in a while. When she did smile her bright white teeth showed and it truly lit up the room. Her neck was slender and her 35C bust was completely hidden by her baggy shirt.

From all external appearances she was a wall flower. But underneath lay a smoldering fire that she kept under check when in public. But alone, the flame increased and she became immersed in a raging sexual torrent. She had any number of sexual toys that she used on herself when alone. But she never let herself be seen in that kind of state, which is why she needed a room with privacy.

Amy thought of herself as bashful. She did not like crowds, was very shy when making friends of either sex, and mostly kept to herself. But she loved school, she was very intelligent, and was a straight A student. The library was one of her favorite places and UTA had a really great one. Her major was History which would seem strange by most people as it seemed a pointless career aspiration. But it was perfect for her as what she really wanted to be was a fiction writer. She was always trying out her skills on short stories, spending all her spare time on them.

But today she was concentrating on seeing the room that might be her home for this year. Sherrie answered the doorbell and took her to see the room. She actually she had two to pick from, both attached to the same bathroom. She chose the outer room mostly by habit, putting herself as remote as she could get. Sherrie took her down to the breakfast area to sign the lease agreement and explain the rules for the house. Amy paid the first month's rent and the security deposit. She now had her private room.

==========

Phillip, Phil to his friends, was a scholarship tennis player. He was very good and really enjoyed the game, but he had no illusions about becoming a professional. He was doing it to help pay for his education. The UTA scholarship paid for his classes and books but he had to pay for housing and food. That was why he was looking for a room the day before registration for the fall semester. Dorms were too expensive for his tastes and were noisy, crowded, and the rooms were small. When he found the notice for rooms to rent he called immediately and set up an appointment that afternoon to see the room.

When he got to the house he noticed that it had a fresh coat of paint on the outside and was really nice looking. Sherrie and Craig answered the door and led him up to the room. It was the center room with the connected shared bath. He loved it and signed the lease quickly along with the security deposit. He let Sherrie and Craig know that unless something came up he would be a long term resident. This was because the house was only two blocks from the tennis center.

Phil walked away in a great mood. This was a great deal for him and he really liked Sherrie and Craig. His stuff was in a rented trailer and he intended to move in the next day since as an athlete he was already registered for school.

He was a good looking boy, obviously athletic, with sun bleached sandy colored hair, blue eyes, strong chin, and a great smile that was almost ever present on his face. He spent a lot of his time in shorts and polo shirts which seemed to fit his sport and personality.

So far the only downside about college was he had to break up with his high school girl friend when he left for college. It had been hard on him and his girlfriend, but she was on the East coast and he was in Arlington, Texas. Both knew that a remote romance would only turn out badly so they gave up. He missed her, especially the intimacy and sexual relationship they had, but it was for the best.

Phil was a serious student and wanted to be a computer programmer. That was why he was thrilled getting a scholarship to UTA because they had a fantastic programming school. It was a win-win for him, and now the room he had just rented made it all seem like a dream come true to him.

==========

Amy moved in a few days later. The first thing she noticed was that she already had a neighbor in the next room sharing her bathroom. Her side was unlocked so she put her bathroom needs in her cabinet along with her towels and then closed the door. Her neighbor seemed to be gone so she went about setting up her room. It only took a an hour or so as she had few possessions and clothes.

Her laptop was one of her prized possessions. It was brand new and she hoped it would last her until she graduated. She also had a large backup drive to store her files if her laptop became too full. She settled down to work on her current story. She had never published her stories because she was unsure they were good enough, but she had hopes. Her stories were what used to be called "bodice rippers", but lately they were becoming a lot more erotic. She was also unsure about what kind and size of audience her stories might attract. But she was not worried about it at this point in time, she was just having fun practicing what she liked to write about.

She loved writing stories, it was really easy once she came up with a premise. The words just seemed to flow off her fingers as she typed. But this time what appeared on the page began to depart from the premise. It was frustrating.

She finally gave up. It was irritating her as this rarely happened to her. She finally saved the file and closed her laptop. She sat back in her chair and closed her eyes hoping it would bring her back into focus. After sitting there for a few minutes she began to feel nature's call. She got up and went to the bathroom. She opened the door only to hear the shower running. She froze in her tracks as she saw the boy through the almost transparent shower curtain.

Phil had heard the door open and saw her standing there watching him. He stopped soaping himself up for a second and suddenly realized he had not locked the other door to the bathroom before he got into the shower.

"Hello." he said to his visitor.

Amy backed out of the bathroom as quickly as she could closing the door behind her. She retreated to her bed and sat on the edge with her hands pressed against the mattress at her side. She was completely embarrassed, but also a little turned on. The boy had a body that she was completely attracted to. As she sat there her pussy became a little wet as she thought about what she saw.

In the meantime Phil was somewhat embarrassed himself when she backed out of the bathroom so quickly. It was not that she saw him naked, it was that she obviously was embarrassed herself. He felt bad about forgetting to lock the other door, but that apartment had been empty since he moved in and Sherrie had forgotten to tell him about the new tenant.

He would just have to go and apologize to her. He dried himself off and grabbed some clothes to get dressed. He decided that knocking on her bathroom door was not the thing to do just now, so he went to her bedroom door. He quietly knocked on her door. She answered after a few seconds.

"Hi, I'm Phil. I live next door and I want to apologize for embarrassing you."

"That's all right. I was just surprised. I didn't hear you come in."

"I'm sorry about that, I just forgot to lock your door. I promise it won't happen again."

"Thanks. I'm Amy."

They stood looking at each other with nothing else to say.

"Well, I'll let you go. I'm sorry, again. And the bathroom is all yours if you need it." he said.

"Thanks."

She shut the door on him and he stood there a second. That was the weirdest introduction he had ever heard of, if you could call that an introduction. He did not know what to make of her, she was the most reserved person he had ever met. But it was her hazel eyes that caught his attention. They were intense and did not miss anything. He went back to his room still remembering those eyes.

Amy stood leaning her back against the door. She had not seen his eyes in the shower and he had the bluest eyes she had ever seen. She had almost been hypnotized by them and they had certainly made her speechless. And wow, just wow, was he ever handsome.

But nature was still calling and she rushed to the bathroom to use the toilet, but not before locking his door. When she finished she unlocked his door and returned to her bedroom. She laid on her bed still thinking about him.

==========

Sherrie, Craig, Jennifer, and Rod had a great summer together. They had the house to themselves the whole summer. Even though they were each taking two classes during the summer, they still had a lot of time on their hands and they all made the most of it. They spent a lot of time outside even in the Texas heat. They also saw a lot of the sights around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area on the weekends and at night. And of course they continued their group sex activities. They still had never exchanged partners, but they came close a few times, and their reservations were breaking down as they built trust in each other. Both couples knew it would happen, it was only a matter of time.

Sherrie was sitting in the breakfast room working on her laptop. Craig and Rob were at registration and Jennifer was upstairs. She was working on her laptop putting together the expenses for the month when Jennifer walked in.

"Hi." she said. "What are you doing?"

"Just putting the budget together for the month for my mom. She likes to know what's coming up for the month."

"You sure are a lucky girl to have a mother like her. I wouldn't mind meeting her sometime."

"Maybe you will get the chance, she sometimes likes to visit if she has the time."

They were both quiet for a while what Jennifer spoke up again.

"Sherrie, I need to have a serious conversation with you concerning our little orgy scenes."

"So do you have doubts about what we are doing?"

"Oh no, it's not that. It has been surprisingly nice. But I think I want to go further, especially with you."

Sherrie was taken completely by surprise. She had always thought of herself as completely heterosexual and now she was being propositioned by someone she actually liked a lot.

"What brought this on? Not that I'm averse so considering it."

"Well, lately while I've watched you and Craig, I've noticed that I mostly look at you. I like you a lot, you are very sexy and I've begun to imagine being with you. It's really strange to me as I have never been attracted to girls before. But my attraction to you has become so strong that I feel I at least need to try being with you to find out if these feelings are real. I hope I haven't embarrassed you."

"Oh no, not at all." Sherrie said to her. "It's kind of a compliment, really. And I have to admit that I do find you attractive and very sexy."

"So would you consider being with me sometime?"

Sherrie had to think for a moment. She had always been open to trying new sexual things, but this was something she had never considered. But when she thought about it, she would only be taking what they had already been doing just one more step forward. She was intrigued and aroused by the idea, so she decided it was time to take that next step.

"Come on. The boys won't be back for another hour or so. We can at least find out if we both like it or not."

Sherrie got up from the table and led Jennifer to her room and the king sized bed. Once there she brought Jennifer into a light embrace. Jennifer put her arms around Sherrie and brought her in even closer. As their breasts pressed into each other they both could feel the spark of desire rise within themselves. Eventually they kissed each other and the spark became a small flame warming each of them.

Both girls were feeling something completely new to them. Neither had any experience with another girl but what they were doing felt so natural, so good, so right. It had to be real. As they slowly undressed each other that feeling only became stronger. By the time there was mostly bare skin on both of them their caresses were building the small flame inside each of them to a small fire.

When their bras came off each girl just wanted to get lost in the breasts of the other. Their hands massaged the breasts of the other and fingers squeezed the nipples. Soon they each exchanged time kissing and licking the breasts of the other. They sucked each others nipples which just stoked the fire within.

"Let's get on the bed." Sherrie said.

They climbed on the bed and lay next to each other while kissing and letting their hands roam over the other. Their tongues were now fully involved in their kisses as they held each other close. Both girls' skin was soft and warm, very different from being held by their male partners.

"God, this is even better than I ever thought it could be." Jennifer said.

"I know. This is the last thing I thought I would be doing today but it sure is great. You feel so nice against me."

Sherrie brushed back some of Jennifer's hair from her eyes. She placed an arm under Jennifer's head as a pillow for her and used her other arm to hold her close. The intimacy was far better than either thought it would be. Their hands were exploring each other discovering what the other liked and desired.

Each of their hands eventually found the treasure between the legs of the other. Even though they still had their panties on the touch on their womanhood was wonderful. They caressed each other over their panties until they could no longer resist taking their passion even higher. They removed their panties and found that they both were very wet with desire. Fingers began to play over their pussies, exploring both the inside and the outside including their engorged love buds.

"Oh, that feels so good, Sherrie. I just knew this was going to be good, but it is even better that I thought it would be."

"I know. Why haven't we been doing this all along?"

"I was scared." Jennifer said. "I didn't know what I wanted, or maybe I did. I just couldn't break through that lesbian barrier."

"I understand. But I don't think either of us is a lesbian. I do think we have discovered our bisexuality. And that isn't a bad thing at all."

They were silent for a while as they stimulated each other, the fire inside them becoming a raging inferno. Each was fucking the other with two fingers while using their thumb to rub the clitoris. Both of their pussies were making slurping sounds as each fucked the other with their fingers. Their wetness had increased dramatically with the stimulation each was receiving.

"Oh God, Sherrie. I'm so close. Don't stop what ever you do."

"I'm close, too. You really know how to get me off."

After another minute Jennifer suddenly went completely stiff with her orgasm, followed seconds later with her whole body shaking. Sherrie had never felt anything like it and it sent her over the top as well. Both were vibrating against the other as their pleasure hormones flooded their bodies. It lasted a long time until they eventually succumbed and fell back on the bed for a while, breathing hard and spent of energy.

When she recovered Jennifer rolled over onto Sherrie and kissed her hard.

"That was spectacular! Thank you so much." Jennifer said.

"It was for me, too. Do you want to do this again sometime?"

Jennifer smiled. "Why wait until later." And with that she turned around into a sixty nine position.

"Besides, I still haven't tasted you yet." Jennifer said.

And with that statement she attacked Sherrie's pussy with her lips and tongue. Sherrie did the same to Jennifer. Both were surprised at how wet they each were. After a hesitant moment they each licked a little of the others wetness.

"Oh my God you taste good." Sherrie said.

"You do, too."

While both girls were new to eating pussy they still had the desired affect on their partner. Even if they weren't experienced, they were at least eager to please each other. Both licked and sucked all around their pleasure opening trying to lap up as much moisture as possible. Soon they moved on to the clitoris both licking and sucking on it. It caused both of them to moan as they pleasured their partner. Before long both girls were very close to their pleasure peak.

When each girl reached their second orgasm it only encouraged them to try harder to pleasure each other. They just kept going determined to give and receive the maximum amount of pleasure from each other. After they both reached their third orgasm they were exhausted again. Jennifer turned around again and laid her head next to Sherrie's while reaching across and placing her hand on the breast of her lover. They were asleep before they knew it.

Sherrie stirred when she heard voices. When she looked up Craig and Rod were standing in the doorway with huge smiles on their faces. She woke Jennifer and pointed toward the doorway.

"Well it's about time you two got together. It sure took you long enough." Rod said with a huge smile on his face.

"I was beginning to think it would never happen." Craig said.

Sherrie threw a pillow at them and then laughed along with Jennifer and the boys.

==========

The gods of Fate like to play tricks on people. When Amy entered her American History class for the first time she sat on the front row only to have Phil sit down next to her a moment later.

"Morning, Amy. How are you today?" he asked.

Amy was stunned. The last thing she expected was to have someone she knew sit down next to her. Now she would be expected to carry on a conversation with him. She almost shuddered at the thought.

"Okay, I guess." she replied.

"Is this a required class for you?"

"Yes, its a part of my major."

"Your major is history?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. I've never met a history major student before."

Amy remained silent. Phil was stymied, no matter what he said he could not draw her out into a simple conversation with him. He was now looking at her as a personal challenge. For some reason he really wanted to get to know her.

Both of them were saved by the arrival of the professor. Rod had to admit he kept the class interested with his occasional humorous anecdotes and quirky comments about historical figures. When the class was over Amy was out the door before Phil could even gather his stuff together. He just could not figure her out. It wasn't the fact that she seemed to be rejecting him, it was that she was so closed off from any contact with him or anyone else.

Amy was just glad to be away from Phil. She did not trust people that wanted to get close to her. It actually irked her that she was like that, but she just could not let herself become vulnerable, especially with a boy.

But there was something else. That feeling she kept bottled up inside her was trying to get out, to be set free. She found a place to sit down until she could get it under control again. Now she really was afraid. If just one meeting with Phil could bring that feeling to life, she was in big trouble.