Rooms for Rent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had nowhere they needed to be, nothing that needed to be done, and no one else to be with, just each other. Time stood still while they were in each others arms, their lips locked in to each others souls. Soon, her head rested against his shoulder.

"Please Phil, don't ever leave me. I need your strength."

Phil did not know what to say. No one ever asked him this before. He held her closer to him, almost crushing her breasts against him. Then he knew what to say. It was hard to say, but it was the truth.

"I will never leave you, Amy. I will always be with you."

Tears were welling up in Amy's eyes. He had committed to her! Oh God, she wanted him so bad.

"Take me back to your room and make love to me. I need you so much."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh God, don't make me beg. I want you so much."

"Okay, just checking."

The house was about four blocks away, but they walked, they didn't run. Phil wanted to give her time to think about this. Or maybe that it was him that needed to think about it. In any case, they held hands as they walked, each wondering about the step they were about to take.

But Amy had another problem. She was already very wet and it would start to show any minute. She was so horny it was almost hard to walk. With every step she could feel the wetness grow between her legs. She just hoped it would not embarrass herself.

Phil kept glancing at her, wondering if she would change her mind. He half expected that she would because she was so shy. But her steps were deliberate and steady, like someone marching toward a goal they expected to win.

When they were in site of the house their pace quickened a little. Phil escorted her through the front door, up the stairs and into his bedroom. They immediately embraced again with a kiss soon following. This time there was no holding back, no hesitation, and no stopping them.

'I'm finally going to do this. I'm going to get fucked.' Amy thought. She had waited for this moment practically her whole teenage life. And now here she was on the precipice. She backed away from him and took off her blouse. Phil could finally get a good glimpse of her tits. She still had her bra on but he could tell they were larger than he expected. As she removed her bra he took off his shirt.

She was beautiful! Much better than he expected. Her breasts were somewhat large but not enough to sag. And her nipples stood out proudly just waiting to be touched and licked. Amy had lowered her head, obviously somewhat embarrassed. He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"You're beautiful, Amy. You should be proud of your body."

"You really think so?"

"I wouldn't lie to you."

She rushed back into his arms and they held each other for a minute. He kissed her again.

"Let's get out of the rest of these clothes." he said. "I want to see and feel all of you."

She smiled at him and then sat on his bed to remove her shoes. He did the same while sitting beside her. Then they both stood up and took off their jeans. Phil was surprised again, she had a wonderful rear and nicely shaped legs.. He also noticed that her panties were soaked.

Phil pulled the covers back from his bed and then took her hand as they laid down on the bed. Soon their arms and legs were entwined as they resumed kissing each other. Phil noticed a tear running down her cheek.

"Are you okay, Amy?"

She looked at him and smiled.

"I'm more than okay. You have no idea how long I've waited for this experience. And I'm so glad it is with you. I want this, I need this, I can't wait to feel you inside me. I want to be fucked by you so bad it hurts."

Phil brushed some hair from her face. He had never met a woman who needed sex as bad as she did, who absolutely wanted to be fucked. However, he knew he had to be careful. Amy still had a fragile ego and one wrong move could put her into that shell she had lived in for good. But if he did it right, she could become the butterfly he knew was inside her. As eager as she was, he was going to have to take his time with her.

He moved his kisses from her mouth to her neck and ears. She moaned as he licked her ear lobes and the side of her neck. He could smell the shampoo she used on her hair this morning. It smelled of flowers of some kind with a little orange mixed in. Some how it fit her personality.

He continued to moved down to her breasts. They were so lovely he could hardly believe it. And her nipples were hard as nails without any stimulation. He softly kissed all around her mounds and then licked her nipples.

"Oh Phil! That feels so good. I like that a lot."

He alternated licking and sucking her nipples. She obviously loved the stimulation she was receiving. She pressed her breasts into his mouth as he kissed and sucked on them while moaning almost continuously. Eventually she put her hands on his head to hold him even closer.

Amy was going crazy, she had never felt anything even half this good. She could feel herself building towards an orgasm from just his playing with her breasts and nipples. But before she could reach her climax he moved downward again. Was he really going to put his mouth and tongue on her pussy? Oh God, if he did she was surely going to climax.

When Phil reached her pussy he removed her panties and then paused to take it all in. She was so beautiful, her bush was trimmed to just a small patch above her clitoris, her outer lips were swollen and wet with her juices, and her smell was really good. He blew lightly on her pussy which brought an amazing response from her.

"Lick me, Phil. Taste me and drink my juices."

He used his tongue to lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. When he reached her clitoris she let out a little scream and suddenly was in the throws of her first orgasm. Her whole body stiffened and then shook as meaningless words erupted from her mouth. Her pussy also started leaking even more than it had been. Phil tried to lap up the moisture flowing from her but it was useless as most of it escaped and ran onto the sheets. Eventually she came down from her high and struggling a little to breath.

"Oh Phil. That was wonderful. Thank you."

"I'm glad. Do you want me to continue?"

"That would be wonderful."

He resumed licking and kissing her pussy wondering if he could make her cum again. He did not need to worry, she was very soon building to a new climax again. When he moved to sucking on her clit it started to drive her crazy again. She was in heaven, sex with a partner was better than she had ever dreamed. He was doing everything to her she had ever dreamed about. And he was so gentle and attentive to her needs. She would never get enough of this.

She began to have orgasm after orgasm with only short spans of time between them. Phil began to think she was insatiable, that she could have orgasms for as long as he stimulated her. But finally she had enough.

"Oh God, Phil. That's enough. I need to rest."

He moved back up to hold her and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard ignoring her juices on his face and lips. She also grabbed his cock from his underwear because she needed to know what one felt like in her hand. She was thrilled when she found his was just as big as her favorite dildo.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, perfect. I'm so glad you want to be with me this way. I need you so bad. I want you to fuck me but I have to tell you I'm not safe. Do you have any condoms we can use?"

"I do. Let me get them."

She let go of his cock and he got up and went to his dresser. He removed a string of packets which obviously contained condoms. They were left over from his relationship with his last girlfriend in high school. He put them on his bedside table, removed his underwear, and returned to her on the bed. When he settled in she moved down to his hard cock. His foreskin had been removed and it looked just like her vibrator. She took it in her hand and explored it.

"Your cock looks good enough to eat. Do you mind if I put it in my mouth?"

"I would really like that a lot."

She licked the head of his cock all around.

"Mummm. It tastes really good."

Amy could not believe she had a real cock to play with. All her dreams about sex were coming true in a single morning and she was thrilled. She licked and sucked on it like her favorite lolly pop. And then she felt his scrotum and was again thrilled with her newest discovery. She knew it was sensitive so she was careful not to squeeze anything too hard as she continued to suck his cock. When she had enough she returned to be beside Phil.

"I'm ready to be fucked if you want."

He kissed her and then tore off a packet from the string of packages.

"May I do the honor?" she asked.

"Of course."

She moved beside his cock on her knees. She tore open the package and removed the lubricated condom. She knew how to use it and slowly rolled it down onto his cock. The condom was tipped for his sperm and was now ready for her. She moved her right leg over him and sat on his legs.

"I want to be honest with you. This is my first time having sex with someone. But I don't have a hymen anymore. I lost it sometime ago while using a dildo on myself. So you really are taking my virginity and I absolutely want to give it to you."

Phil smiled at her and said "Whenever you are ready."

Any thought 'Here goes!' and slowly lowered herself onto his cock trying to relish every second of entry into her pussy. It sort of felt like one of her dildos but then she realized what was different, his cock was warm. It sometimes took a minute or two for a dildo to warm up after she put it in, but Phil's cock was already warm. When she had him fully engulfed in her she smiled at him.

"God that feels good. And you're so warm inside me. Thank you for doing this with me, I really appreciate it."

"There's no need to thank me. You are a wonderful woman and I love being inside you."

She started to ride him in small moves. It felt so wonderful, especially when he returned her plunges on his cock with his thrusts into her. No dildo had ever done that to her and it was amazing.

Phil watched her as they fucked each other slowly. Neither was in any hurry, it was just such an amazing experience that they wanted it to last as long as possible. But Amy was already building to an orgasm even as slow as they were going. And Phil could see it written on her face. He was amazed, he had never known a woman with such an intense libido. It seemed everything he did to her turned her on. How lucky was that?

When her orgasm began he pumped his cock into her at a frantic pace while the pleasure coursed through her. He slowed as she came down and leaned into him kissing him. They looked into each others eyes and then smiled.

"Make me cum again." she asked him.

"Gladly."

She sat back up on him and he reached up and put her breasts in his hands so that he nipples were against his palms. She started to fuck him again with a huge smile on her face.

"This is so much better than a dildo, it's not even close. I've always wondered what sex would be like, but what we are doing is so much better than anything I ever imagined. I don't want this to ever end."

Phil was thrilled at her reaction to what they were doing. She was so passionate that it overcame every bit of shyness she possessed. Now he felt like he had discovered the person beneath that shell that surrounded her, and he really liked that woman.

Her next orgasm was upon her before she knew it, again the spasms were almost overwhelming as she shook and vibrated throughout her body. Phil lightly pinched her nipples as her climax continued for another minute. She was now in a state of passion she had never felt before. It was consuming her as she fucked him fast and hard. Climax after climax took hold of her and would not let go. It was so intense that Phil could hold back no longer and emptied his seed into the condom. Even in her current state she could feel his eruption and it sent her even higher.

Amy began to think she would never come down from her state of passion, but eventually she did. She collapsed on him and then rolled off to one side of him totally exhausted. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had, and it did not matter anyway. She knew it was a lot more than she had ever had before in a session with herself.

Then she realized she was crying as she felt tears on her cheeks. But it was happiness that were causing the tears, she was not sad at all. She rolled over onto Phil and kissed him hard. He returned it. When he saw here tears he was worried.

"Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked

"No, silly. I'm more happy than I have ever been and it is a bit overwhelming is all."

They both smiled at each other.

"After you have rested a while, would you like to do that again?" she asked.

She really was insatiable, a trait in her he really liked. Rather than answer her her embraced her and brought her in for another kiss.

"I guess that's a yes."

"You know it is."

She put her head on his chest and he was close enough again to smell her shampoo. They laid there like that for a while just enjoying the feel of the other.

"Amy, I have a question for you. Have you always been this passionate about sex?"

"Always, ever since I discovered masturbation. I also discovered that I am easily stimulated and my pussy can become wet at the slightest mention or thought about sex. I can't seem to help it, it's just the way I am. And I have a lot of dildos which I use almost every day. Again, I just can't seem to stop."

"Well maybe I can help with that."

She held him tight. "I would sure like that, a lot."

"Will you let me read some of your stories. They can't be as erotic as what we just did."

"Okay, I will let you read some of them. Although now that I no longer have to imagine what sex is like they might get a lot more erotic."

"I can handle that." he said as he smiled at her.

"I believe that after this morning."

There was a pause in their conversation. And then it was Phil who spoke up.

"I have something serious to tell you." he said. "I really like you, more than I thought possible. And it's not because we had sex, although that is part of it. You are stronger than you believe yourself to be, I am sure of that now. And that is what attracts me the most. Your strength, passion, intelligence, attitude, and most of all the ability to give of yourself attracts me the most of all. I like you so much."

She held him tightly to her as she cried again with tears of joy.

"You are the nicest person I have ever known, Phil. Just knowing you believe in me is all I need to know about you. I like you too, a lot."

After a while they made love again. Amy wanted to try everything including every position. They tried missionary, rear entry, on their sides, and anything else they could think of. The only thing they did not try was anal, saving that for another day. Phil was still amazed at how experimental she was, nothing was beyond her limits. She was a sexual dynamo.

It seemed like hours before hunger caused them to stop. They took a shower together using it to continue the bodily exploration of the other. Then they dried off and dressed for lunch. They found a sandwich shop and ate there. Then they returned back to Phil's room and picked up where they left off. The afternoon was over before they knew it and they went out again for dinner. When they returned Amy gave him a copy of some of her stories and then they lay on his bed until sleep overtook them.

When Amy woke a few hours later she could not believe she was sleeping with a man. She woke him and they removed their clothes and returned to bed wrapped in each others arms. Sleep came easy to both of them and soon their dreams were of each other making love over and over again.

==========

After another day of making love on Sunday it was time to get back to classes. One of the big changes between them was that the shared bathroom was no longer locked by either of them. They had moved way past that. And when Amy left for school on Monday morning she felt like a new person, her whole perspective of the world had changed. She saw people in a different way somehow and she felt right with the world.

Phil had changed as well. There was a smile plastered on his face all day on Monday. When they met for their history class they easily sat together, glancing at each other with a smile only they knew the meaning of every chance they got. When Phil got to his tennis practice in the afternoon he was still filled with thoughts of Amy, but somehow that improved his game so much he was almost unstoppable. Even his coach noticed the change. When he got back to his room he took a shower and waited for Amy to show up.

While he waited he read her stories. The first one was very romantic but was also somewhat tragic because to be together the two characters had to leave their families and village. The second was about a young girl losing her virginity to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend claimed that he had to know whether or not they were sexually compatible before he would marry her. Of course it was all just a plan to get into her pants and he left her soon after. There were some erotic scenes in this story but nothing that would offend most people. The third story was very different. It concerned a married couple discovering their hidden desires. It was full of explicit sex scenes that left nothing to the imagination. In the end their explorations drove them apart.

Phil felt like he had discovered Amy's worst fears through stories. She was always describing relationships that either failed or had to give up something precious in order for them to stay together. If this was how she truly felt he would have to be very careful of her fears. At this point he had no desire to leave her, but what about the future? After thinking about it he decided that he needed to take one step at a time with her, being careful of not damaging her ego or worse, failing her in some way.

But there was also one other thing. Her stories were not just good, they were great in his mind. She had talent, of that he was sure. She had a way of making the reader feel for the characters, whether they were good or bad. But she also imparted empathy into her characters making them more believable.

Her stories just made him like her even more. He had run out of words to describe her, he just knew he liked her more than any girl he had ever met, despite her faults.

Phil heard her when she came in to her room as the bathroom doors were wide open. After a minute she appeared at his bathroom door with a huge smile on her face. He was sitting on his bed and she ran to him pushing him back on his bed as she followed him. She wrapped him in her arms and kissed him passionately.

"Hi." she said when she broke the kiss.

"Hi yourself. How was your day?"

"Wow, I seemed to be walking on air all day. I couldn't get you out of my head. What about yours?"

"The same, but I seemed to be filled with energy today. Which is weird considering the amount of energy I spent on you this last weekend."

"I know, I felt it too. I'm still pulsing with energy myself. Want to go to dinner?"

"Sure, where to?"

"Let's just go to the Student Union and eat there. I don't need anything expensive, I just want to be with you."

"Let's go then."

They walked to the Student Union together holding hands the whole way. The cafeteria was on the second floor and was actually a little busy. They stood in line and got their food and then found a table.

"I read the stories you gave me." he said.

"Already? Wow, you are a fast reader. Did you like them?"

He smiled at her. "They were some of the best stories of their genre I have ever read. You have real talent."