Rooms for Rent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was slightly embarrassed. "You really liked them?"

"Of course I did. They were a little sad but somehow they worked as a story. The characters were well thought out and acted as you might expect in their situations."

They were sitting beside each other so she leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you. You have no idea what that means to me."

He gave her another smaller kiss.

"Like I said, you have talent. You can only get better with practice. So don't stop writing. And I would like to read more of your stories if you don't mind."

She smiled at him. "Of course you can read them, all of them. I have maybe fifty or more, but some of them are not as good as the ones I gave you."

"That's okay. It will give me some perspective on how you have evolved as a writer."

She kissed him again. "I can't believe how nice you are. You make me feel like I could conquer the world."

They finished eating and then wandered back towards the house. Later on they made love. They slept together that night and every night after. The next day Amy visited the student infirmary and got on the pill. She couldn't wait to feel his unsheathed cock inside her along with his cum, but she knew she had to wait a while before she was safe. She could do that as long as he kept fucking her. That put a big smile on her face.

========

The days and weeks went by as they do when you are having fun. Amy and Phil finally admitted that they loved each other. Their sex lives were in high gear all semester. Amy only used her room for homework, writing, and clothes storage, otherwise it went unused. And fortunately, their grades never suffered during the semester. Phil's tennis play also got even better during that time.

The foursome of Sherrie, Craig, Jennifer, and Rod also continued to grow during this semester. During their foursomes just about anything could happen including the exchange of partners. There was absolutely no jealously between them as they all looked at sex as fun and they made the most of it.

But nothing last forever and all things must change. The important part is how each of us deal with those changes, as the household will find out during the spring semester.

More to come.

OlderHormones