Rooms for Rent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the day she struggled to keep that feeling bottled up, with only partial success. By the time she was finished with her last class she rushed back to her room. The house seemed empty as she hurried upstairs and into her room. She stripped off her jeans and quickly found one of her vibrators. Once on the bed she removed her soaked panties and practically jammed the vibrator into herself. It went in easily she was so wet.

The fire inside her was ragging now, almost out of control. She desperately needed release as she plunged the vibrator into herself over and over until the fire burst forth from in the form of a huge climax. She moaned over and over as the waves of pleasure consumed the fire within her. Slowly it became a low flame within her by the time the orgasm was over.

She removed the vibrator from herself realizing that she never turned it on. It was in the shape of an eight inch life-like penis with veins and a head that all looked real. She realized that this was the same vibrator that she used to take her maidenhead and it was still one of her favorite because it was so real looking. But just looking at it was turning her on again.

Amy got up and removed the rest of her clothes and then looked for her rabbit vibrator because she felt like this was going to be a long session with herself. Once naked it was obvious that she had nothing to be ashamed about concerning her body. Her 34C breasts were pert and had beautiful nipples that were currently hard. Her waist was slim and her hips complemented the rest of her. Her legs, while not long, were firmly shaped and ended at that place of her desire.

She got a little lube and applied it to the rabbit, although she probably did not need it. After turning the rabbit to its lowest vibration setting she inserted it into her love hole. She moaned as it filled her vagina until the rabbit ears were nestled on each side of her clitoris. She relaxed as she felt the fire within her start to build. This was what she had needed all day, or at least since Phil sat next to her that morning.

As her passion began to build she started to fantasize that Phil was fucking her. She imagined that he was kind but passionate, his penis hard but pleasing, his hands softly squeezing her breasts but not too hard, and that his kisses were romantic. She wanted to be made love to.

The rabbit was doing its job and her passion began to build. She started the rabbit's other setting that caused the artificial penis to move. The fire withing her began to rise again as her passion overwhelmed her. She used her free hand to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. The slow build was really doing it for her as she was propelled to another great climax.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" she almost screamed.

Her orgasm almost lifted her off the bed it was so strong. Her toes curled, her body stiffened, pleasure lines appeared on her brow, and she broke out in a slight sweat. A battle ragged within her as the climax tried its best to put out the flames that were out of control. The flame was stubborn and remained after the orgasm subsided so she upped the vibration setting on the rabbit. For the next five minutes she was racked with one climax after another until, finally, the fire was under control and reduced to an ember.

As she lay there trying to recover she thought of Phil again. Why was he in her head now? Sure he was handsome, but why did he make her so uncomfortable? Was she attracted to him? Oh God, that last question hit her hard. She realized she was attracted to him, as much as she did not want that, there it was right in front of her. What was she going to do?

==========

After classes Phil went to the tennis center and practiced until six o'clock. Afterwards he took a shower and went to get something to eat. He did not get back to his room until seven thirty. He relaxed a little until he heard a quiet knock at his door. When he answered it Amy was standing there.

"Hello, Amy. What can I do for you?"

She hesitated and then said "I'm sorry if I was not very friendly today in class."

"That's okay. Would you like to come in?"

She hesitated again. She was so cute when she was like this Phil thought.

"Would you mind coming to my room? I would be more comfortable there."

"Sure, no problem."

He closed his door and followed her into her room.

"You can take the desk chair." She sat on the end of her bed near him.

She sat there with her head slightly lowered, obviously trying to form her sentences.

"I'm sorry if I don't come off as friendly. I really don't mean to be this way, but I'm just not good with people. I'm really shy and kind of a loaner, always have been."

Phil was struck with a huge surge of empathy for her. He realized it took a great deal of courage for her to admit to being shy in front of him.

"It's okay, Amy. I know pretty much how you feel. I had a good friend in high school who was just as shy as you are. I tried to help him whenever I could and I did make some progress, but in the end he was still somewhat timid, especially with girls."

She raised her head a little and there were those hazel eyes. They still transfixed him.

"Do you think you could help me?"

"I would be glad to. But you are already helping yourself by seeking out my help. That's the first step, knowing you need help.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself? What are your hopes and dreams?"

This was something she could talk about without embarrassment.

"I want to be a writer of historical fiction. That's why my major is history."

"Really! That's cool. I wondered about why history was your major, but it makes sense now."

"Thank you. You're one of the first people that know about this. I usually don't tell people because they sometimes laugh at me."

"I promise to never do that. If that is your passion then good for you. Most people our age have no idea what they want to do in life. You are at least shooting for something."

Amy was feeling good talking to Phil. He was kind, understanding, and patient most of all.

Before long Amy was telling him about her past, her school life, and even her family. Phil talked about his passion for tennis and how he was using it to get a degree in computer programming. He even talked about his last girlfriend

Without realizing it they talked for two hours. When Phil looked at his watch he realized how late it was.

"Wow, look at the time. I guess I need to leave so we both can prepare for bed." he said.

"Gee, it is late isn't it?"

"Amy, I really enjoyed talking to you. We should do this again soon."

"I'd like that very much. It was kind of you to be here on your time. I appreciate it."

She escorted him to her door.

"Goodnight, Phil. Thanks again."

"It was my pleasure. Goodnight."

She closed the door behind him and rushed to her bed. She had a real conversation with a boy! And he appeared to like her! She was so glad she had the courage to go see him tonight because it had turned out to be a night she would remember for a long time. Suddenly she realized that the flame within her was still under control. It was replaced by something else she could not yet identify, and it felt great.

Phil was fascinated by Amy. She was different from any girl he had yet met. She was passionate, intelligent, kind, and he really liked her for reasons he could not put his finger on yet. He wanted to see more of her and to help her where he could. And those eyes, those beautiful eyes.

==========

On the following Friday Amy was brushing her hair after returning to her room at the end of her classes. She heard a knock at her door and when she opened it she was a little surprised when she saw Phil standing there.

"Oh, hello Phil. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me and maybe do a movie later?"

Amy was stunned. She had never been on a date before. But for some reason, she wanted to go with him.

"Uh, yeah. Let me finish brushing my hair. You can come in and wait for me."

"Thanks."

He came in and sat on her bed while she finished her hair. He liked watching her.

"I appreciate you coming with me tonight. I know it's kind of an abrupt invitation."

"That's alright. I just hope I'm good company for you tonight."

"Don't worry about that. Just think of this as a further apology for not locking the bathroom door."

She turned and smiled at him. "You're already forgiven."

After brushing her hair a few more strokes she put down the brush and turned to him.

"Am I dressed okay?"

"Sure. We'll be eating somewhere casual. Is there any kind of food you prefer?"

"Just pick something, I'm pretty easy when it comes to food."

With that he ushered her out of her room and they walked to a hamburger place just off campus. As they ate neither could believe how easy the conversation flowed between them. It was as if they had know each other for years. They talked about their week, about his tennis, and even about the stories she wrote. He was amazed that she actually wrote stories as he had never known a writer before.

"I would love to read some of your stories."

Amy blushed and said "I don't know if that's a good idea or not."

"Why is that?"

She leaned closer to him and spoke in hushed tones. "Well, a lot of my stories are erotic in nature."

Phil was stunned for a few seconds. Then after considering it he said "Just how erotic are we talking about?"

"Very. When I started writing they were usually just romantic. But after a while they started becoming a lot more erotic. Now, I can't seem to write anything but erotic tales. It's probably just a phase I'm going through."

Phil considered her answer to him for a few seconds.

"I'd still like to read some of them." He said that because he thought her stories might reveal some things about her that she might not be able to admit.

"Let me think about it." she said.

"I promise not critique you too harshly."

She smiled at him.

"Okay, we'll see."

He let go of that topic and moved to to another.

When the finished eating they walked the short distance to the campus theater. It usually showed old movies and tonight was no different. He bought them some drinks and they found some seats. It was not very crowded and the movie was a comedy from the 1980's, but neither had seen it so it was enjoyable for both of them.

When the auditorium darkened Phil found her hand and held it. Amy was feeling really happy, Phil was such a gentleman and she surprisingly enjoyed his company immensely. Phil was finding Amy a fascinating person. Yes, she might dress a little better, but he was the type of person who could look past that to see the person she really was.

When the movie was over they walked back to the house. It was dark outside and Amy appreciated that he held her hand. She could not believe how safe he made her feel. When he finally got her to her door they both stood looking at each other for a minute. Phil made the first move and leaned in to kiss her cheek. Without even thinking she turned her head so their lips met. The kiss was sweet and over before they both realized what had happened.

Amy was looking into his eyes when she moved in and embraced him. They kissed each other again and this time it was a very intense kiss. Phil put his arms around her when the kiss ended and she put her head against his shoulders. Neither spoke for a minute or more.

"Did you have a good time tonight." Phil asked.

"The best."

"I'm glad."

Phil could feel her breasts against his chest. He could tell they were full and her nipples were hard against him. He desperately wanted to feel them, but now was not the right time.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked.

"Not much, maybe some studying."

"Want to do something together?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing yet, but we can figure something out."

"Okay. How about ten o'clock?"

"Great. See you then."

He figured she would break the embrace but she continued to hold him. She took in a deep breathe finally and moved away from him. She looked up at him and into those piercing blue eyes.

"Thank you for tonight. I really did have a good time." she said.

And then she was gone through her door. Phil took a deep breath and returned to his room.

Amy was walking on air in her room. She could not believe how happy she was. Never in her whole life had she felt like this. The smile on her face said it all. Her excitement was such that she could not stand still until she finally collapsed on the bed.

'He kissed me! Oh God, he kissed me!' she thought. In this moment in her life the shy girl was all but gone. She knew it would reemerge, but right now she was relishing the moment. She had spent a whole evening with him, she had conversations with him, they held hands, and they kissed each other. Oh yeah, they were going to do something together tomorrow. It was all happening so fast!

And he was so nice! She loved the way he made her feel all warm and cozy inside. And when she thought about the way he held her it made her very wet. In fact, she was still wet from her embrace and kisses with him. When she touched herself, she also found that she was very horny. She was going to have to do something about that, and soon, or she would soak through to her jeans.

She started stripping off her clothes and was soon naked. She found one of her vibrators. She needed relief. She turned it on and inserted it into herself. Oh God it felt so good! She slowly moved it in and out of her as she rubbed her clitoris. She was not going to last long at this pace. She loved making herself cum, it was sometimes the highlight of her day. But this day, it was just the icing on the cake.

As she approached her orgasm she thought about Phil, about the possibility that someday it could be him in her instead of a vibrator. Oh my, that would be so exciting! Just the possibility of having a man inside her was getting her almost there. God, she wanted him to fuck her so bad.

That was enough to drive her over the edge causing wave after wave of pleasure to course through her veins. She grunted and moaned as her hips rose off the bed and her whole body started shaking. The whole orgasm just kept rolling over her until it finally subsided. When it did, she found that she really needed another one, so she kept stimulating herself.

She thought about how Phil might kiss her breasts and nibble on her nipples. God, he might even want to eat her pussy. Wow, that would be really nice. Just thinking how his tongue would lick her inner lips and clitoris was so exciting. And now she was so close again.

When her second climax rolled over her she just kept going and soon her third orgasm finally quenched her inner fire. She removed the vibrator and closed her eyes. She had had three orgasms in a row before, but nothing like the orgasms she just experienced. What was happening to her?

In the meantime, Phil was thinking about Amy. She was not his usual kind of date, he was used to more outgoing and sometimes beautiful girls. Why was he so attracted to her? Yes, he loved her eyes, but that was not usually enough for him to date a girl. Yes, he was making progress on getting her to come out of her shell, but what did that really mean?

Oh yeah, there was the way she held and kissed him. It was like he was the last man on earth, like she needed him, like she wanted him. No girl had ever held him like that, not even close. He had to admit, it felt really nice to have someone hold him like that, to need him like that.

He would just have to wait until tomorrow to see if she responded to him the same way.

==========

The next morning Phil knocked on Amy's door and she answered right away.

"Good morning, Amy."

"Good morning."

"Anything you would like to do today?"

"Let's start with a walk through the campus."

"Great, let's go."

Amy had an ulterior motive for walking around the campus. She knew a lot about the history of the campus through some of her research and she wanted to impress him with her knowledge. When they approached the tennis center she spoke up.

"Did you know this was the site of the old football and band practice field?"

"No, really!"

"Yeah, I've seen pictures of it from the nineteen sixties. There was a parking lot in front and the playing field just behind. And over there, where the physical education building is now there was a old stone football stadium. It was torn down after they dropped their football program for good in the early seventies."

"Wow, I never knew any of this."

They continued their walk to the main mall across Cooper St., the main street through the center of the campus.

"See the round building over there? Along time ago it was a barn for the ROTC horses. It was empty and unused for the longest time until the decided to turn it into a planetarium. The mall we're standing on used to be a street until 1968 when they closed the street and turned it into a walking mall."

As they turned and walked towards the South she kept up her history commentary.

"This campus has been under five different university systems. The University of Texas has now been the longest administrator of the campus and will probably continue into the foreseeable future. UT has a number of remote campuses but this is the largest. It's actually just on slightly smaller than the main Austin campus."

They came to the nursing center next.

"The nursing building was built in the seventies and now supplies the majority of nurses to the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth area."

They turned West and crossed back over Cooper St. After crossing they were in Doug Russel Park.

"Do you know who Doug Russel was?" she asked.

"No idea."

"He won a gold medal swimming in the 1964 Mexico Olympics while a student here."

"Really! I had no idea anyone like that ever attended here."

Although the park is small, she took him deep into the back of the park. There was a small cemetery there with trees and brush that shielded from the administration parking lot next door. The cemetery was full of small headstones.

"Notice anything about the headstones?"

Phil studied a few of them and realized something.

"They're all babies!"

"Well, not all of them. There are also a few young women as well. From about 1890 through 1915 there was an unwed mothers home just over there. It's gone now but the cemetery still remains. It was in bad shape until around 1980 when a fraternity and sorority in cooperation with a preservation society cleaned it up. They have been taking care of it ever since."

Phil was fascinated by the headstones. He found some of the young women but the majority of the graves were of babies. So many of them were only a few days old or died in childbirth. It made him somewhat sad.

"This is all very depressing." he said.

Surprisingly she smiled at him.

"Yeah, it is. Or it was until I heard a rumor that this area has been a favorite spot for lovers for years and years. It's possible that the number of babies conceived here is higher than the number of babies buried here, maybe even a lot higher."

"You're kidding!" Phil was shocked.

"No, I'm not. If the rumor is true it make this place pretty special."

Phil thought about it for a minute. And then a smile appeared on his lips.

"Yeah, I see your point. Kind of like conception and death coming together."

"Exactly. Appropriate, don't you think?"

"Yeah."

Phil was seeing a new part of her, probably directly from her being an author. She was very intelligent and compassionate. He liked that about her. As he stood next to her he put an arm around her. She let him draw her close and reveled in the feeling.

"Amy, I like you. I've never met anyone quite like you."

She shied by bowing her head. He gently raised her chin with his fingers. When she was looking at him again he kissed her. She immediately fell into his arms. With this kiss their tongues met each other and began that little dance between lovers.