Rooster & The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,328 Followers

We settled in and sat quietly. Kassidy stood up to grab her water bottle. Her shirt was pretty transparent at that point, clinging to her and emphasizing her pert body.

She followed my gaze and looked down at her shirt.

"I guess wearing this in here is pretty silly. It's so see-through." She was blushing a little.

"You wear whatever makes you comfortable, kiddo," I told her.

"I know. It just feels different to be out here in just my bikini than say, at the beach or pool, where there are dozens of other people dressed just like me. I can blend in more. Here, I'm all alone like this."

"I never thought about it like that," I said, nodding along. "If you'd rather, I can put on a shirt too."

"No, you're fine. I was just... you know what, never mind." With a flourish, she pulled the wet shirt over her head and dropped it on the porch. After adjusting her bikini top, which had shifted so much that one triangle had been dangerously close to exposing a nipple, she slunk down in the seat and wiggled about, pulling her shorts off and dropping them over the edge as well.

"There," she said with some confidence.

I raised my beer and tapped her water bottle with it. "To being comfortable."

She giggled and leaned her head back. With the water swirling from the jets, I really couldn't see more than a couple inches below her neck. I was secretly disappointed.

As the timer went off, the water cleared up and we both sort of groaned. I asked if she wanted to sit for longer. She sighed and said she needed to get home.

"Would you mind if I brought Julia with me one of these days?" she asked.

"No problem," I said without hesitation.

Kassidy grinned. "That was a quick response. You just want to see her in a bathing suit."

"That's not what I meant," I said, perhaps too defensively.

Kassidy giggled. "I'm just kidding, Rooster. Her finance has gone offshore again, and we usually hang out together. Maybe Friday night? I'll even cook dinner."

"Sold!" I said, raising my beer. I stood and grabbed a towel, stepping out of the hot tub.

Kassidy hesitated. I got the feeling she was worried about showing me her full bikini. I turned around and put the towel over my head, ostensibly drying my hair. I heard the water slosh about, and when I looked up, she had her towel wrapped around her.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yep." She went inside and into the bathroom to dry off and change. I put my towel around my waist and cleaned up in the kitchen some, giving her time to get in and out before I headed to the bathroom to change as well.

Kassidy came out of the bathroom in a dry set of shorts and blouse. She had a small bag with her wet clothes in it.

"Could I keep these here?" she asked. "Like your hookup does?"

"Sure. Toss them by the washing machine and I'll have them ready for Friday."

She hugged me goodbye and was out the door soon enough.

In my buzzed state, I was cursing myself for noticing Kassidy like I had. I couldn't help myself; she was so cute and sexy. I was drawn to her, much like I had been to her mother.

Friday arrived. I came home and went about the same routine, cleaning the hot tub and getting warmed up so it would be ready when Kassidy and Julia arrived. Since we were eating together first, I put a t-shirt on with my trunks. I had done laundry the night before and had Kassidy's clothes on a shelf in the spare bedroom.

The girls arrived, groceries in hand. I took the bags from them and carried them to the kitchen. Kassidy made the formal introductions. I looked Julia in the eyes and took in her pretty smile as I shook her hand.

Julia's tits were as advertised. She had on a dangerously low-cut top, her bountiful breasts jiggling freely and threatening to spill out.

"He's pretty good," Julia said to Kassidy, smirking. "He didn't once look down at my tits."

My eyes went wide in surprise. I glanced at Kass, who apologized.

"Sorry, Rooster; she's a little crass."

"Nice to meet all of you," I said, drawing a laugh from both women.

Kassidy busied herself in the kitchen. Julia sat in the living room with me, and we made some small talk. She told me about how she'd met Mark, and the strain of him being gone so much. It took a ton of willpower to keep my gaze at eye level.

"I pretty much fuck his brains out for two weeks, then fuck my own brains out for the next six."

I shook my head and heard Kassidy laugh from the kitchen. Julia was definitely a character, with even more personality than tits.

"So, what kind of name is Rooster?" she asked with a wink. "Do you have like a massive cock or something?"

"Julia!" Kassidy exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

"What? There's got to be a reason."

"That's my uncle. I don't need to hear about his cock." Kassidy shrugged at me.

"It's nothing quite that vulgar," I said, recounting the story for Kassidy's friend.

"Aww, that's kind of adorable," Julia said, patting my arm flirtatiously. "And you still haven't looked down at my tits." I heard Kassidy giggle behind me. "Go ahead and stare. Everyone else does."

Kass's announcement that dinner was ready saved me. We sat around my small table and ate. We joked, told stories, and had quite a nice meal. The girls excused themselves to change. I filled a cooler with beer, then grabbed some wine glasses and the dark bottle Julia had opened during dinner. I headed outside and settled myself in the warm water.

The back door opened, and Kassidy emerged first, wearing the thin T-shirt and shorts over her bikini again. I was silently disappointed, but just shrugged it off. I smiled at her as she approached. She blushed a little at my gaze.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure..." she started to explain. I waved her off.

"Hey, like I said, you wear whatever you're comfortable in."

Kassidy smiled genuinely. She pulled the shirt off, then bent over and started to pull her shorts down with little fanfare. I heard the back door open again.

"Damn girl, look at that ass!" Julia taunted Kassidy, who had her butt pointed at the door and away from me. Kassidy giggled as she climbed in the tub.

I didn't even notice my niece doing so, as Julia had my full attention. She had a red one- piece suit on that reminded me of Baywatch. The difference was that Julia's tits were three times as large as anything I could remember seeing on that show.

"It's about time you looked. I thought I was going to have to whip them out for you to notice." Julia's personality was relentless.

"They're very nice," I said, looking her up and down intentionally.

"That is more like it," she said as she joined Kassidy and I in the warm water. The girls sat side by side across from me. I handed them the wine bottle, and Julia poured their drinks. I popped a beer and we toasted to a good time.

We talked, drank, and laughed through three cycles of the jets. I openly stared at Julia's tits a few times. They were simply unreal.

Finally, we decided it was time to go back in. Julia stood up right away, her tits bouncing wildly under her bathing suit. Kassidy stood slowly, her hard nipples pointing through her bikini top. I looked away once I noticed. Julia smacked Kassidy on the ass as she climbed out.

"Come on, girl. My vibrator is all charged up and waiting for me at home."

"You're not staying?" I looked at Kassidy, a little concerned and disappointed.

"We took an Uber here so neither of us had to drive," she said quickly.

"She told me you'd let us stay the night," Julia piped up, "but a girl's got needs."

I looked at Kassidy blankly.

She just shrugged. "You gotta love her," she said stepping in the back door.

The girls went inside to change. I straightened up on the porch, grabbing the glassware and my empties. I puttered around the kitchen for a bit until Kassidy and Julia came out.

"I left some we things hanging in the bathroom," she said quietly. "Is that alright?"

"No problem," I said full of gusto. "I'll wash them up and they'll be ready next time you want to come over."

"Aw, how sweet," Julia said. "Good looking and a nice guy. It's too bad I'm engaged." She gave me a playful wink.

Kassidy hugged me as the two of them headed to the door. I kissed the top of her head before she let go. Julia put her arms out wide.

"Come here, Rooster." She flung herself into me. Her massive breasts pressed themselves into me warmly. I patted her back somewhat uncomfortably. Kassidy was grinning at my partial discomfort.

"See you next time!" Julia said with a wave. Their ride arrived and they left shortly afterwards.

Despite the fact that Julia hadn't been the least bit unpleasant during our get-together, I almost felt sorry for her fiancé. Mark. She was definitely a lot to handle

Kassidy and Julia came by a few more times over the next couple of weeks. Sometimes we had dinner together; sometimes they came over just to hang out in the hot tub. They continued the habit of getting a ride over so they both could drink. I started stocking some of their favorite Moscato at the house.

I got a text from Claudia on a Thursday morning. She wanted to hook up that weekend. I hadn't seen her in a while, so I was pretty eager. Without hesitation, I invited her over for that Saturday night.

Later that day, Kassidy called me and wanted to come by on Saturday night. I hated to disappoint her.

"Hey kiddo, I love having you all over, but I have other plans this weekend."

"Oh. OK. I'm sorry." She sounded a little hurt.

"Please don't be mad," I pleaded. "I have kind of a date."

"Ohhh, hooking up with Claudia again?"

"Yeah," I confessed.

"Well, I don't want to stand in the way of you getting laid," she said with a laugh.

"Gee thanks. Maybe Sunday instead?" I offered.

"If you think she'll be gone by then." She was enjoying teasing me.

"She never stays the night. See you on Sunday, kiddo."

Claudia came over right on time that night. Each experience with her was different. Sometimes she wanted to be wined & dined, but sometimes she would strip naked and fuck me aggressively the moment she was in the door. Some nights could mean multiple orgasms each, and others she was out the door as soon as she had gotten off once.

She came into the house and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I offered her a beer, but she declined.

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked.

Claudia started to unbutton her blouse. "It was a shitty week at work. I think I want to watch some lesbian porn and have you lick my cunt for a while."

She removed her blouse and unzipped her skirt. I took off my shirt and Claudia pulled out her phone. She grabbed the TV remote and soon had her phone mirrored to my TV. She kissed me, her tongue firm and probing my mouth.

I pulled off her bra and freed her tits. Claudia pinched her hard, pink nipples as she laid down on the couch facing the TV, where I could see four young, naked blonde girls stripping each other's clothes off wantonly.

I slid down her body, putting my face at her waist and tugging her panties down her sexy thighs. I saw her mound emerge from underneath the silk, glistening and begging me to kiss it, so I did.

I placed light butterfly kisses all along her neatly trimmed mons, each one closer and closer to her swollen little bud. Then, I skipped ahead and lowered myself to plant my lips directly over her clitoris. She bolted upright and let out a loud "Ooooh!"

"Shhh," I whispered. "Just lay back and enjoy." I used one hand to gently press her torso back onto the couch. She moaned in time with one of the girls on the screen, who had two pink tongues lapping at her clit.

"God that is so hot," Claudia moaned.

I started to lick up and down her slit, tasting her pussy juices and savoring them, using my thumbs to manipulate her smooth lips, spreading them wider to expose her swollen clit even more. She moaned low and shivered. I licked all around it, going agonizingly slow.

She cried out, "Please!" shortly thereafter, and I began to lick and suck her clit earnestly. I eased a finger inside her pussy as I did, fucking her softly with it before adding a second to begin to beckon her to come hither. I looked up and caught her eye. She was staring down at me, face contorted in ecstasy, furiously rubbing her one nipple while biting her lip. Sexy little moans and noises were escaping from her mouth.

Her hips began to gyrate. She was wet -- so very wet. I had her pussy essence all over my mouth and chin. It was dripping down onto the cushions. Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy hard. I felt her clamp her thighs around my head. She started to shake, then her entire body tensed up, every muscle contracting at the same time. For ten, eleven, twelve intense seconds she squealed and quivered, her pussy convulsing on my face, coating it with more and more fluids as I continued to steadily suckle her clit.

Claudia exhaled sharply. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me, licking the wetness from around my mouth. On the TV, the camera was showing a close up of one girl riding the face of another. Claudia moaned, rubbing her clit and telling me how turned on the scene she was watching was making her.

"Lay down," she ordered. I happily complied. She pressed my chest down with her hands and swung her hips around to lower her wet little snatch to my face. I thrust my tongue up to meet it halfway and she moaned out loud on contact.

I licked and sucked on her lips softly as she adjusted her position, then went in search of her clit again with my tongue. One more wiggle from Claudia brought me in contact with it, and she groaned loudly.

I licked and flicked at her clitoris for all I was worth. I felt her lightly stroking my cock over my pants with her hand. I reached and grabbed her ass cheeks as l ate her amazing pussy. She did her part as well, riding my tongue and humping my face eagerly. I felt her seize up and shudder again, and a warm flow of liquid ran into my mouth and down my neck.

Claudia regained her faculties quickly, laying back on the couch and watching the blonde girls eat each other out. I knelt below her on the floor, pulling her pussy towards my hungry mouth. I lapped and kissed her lips and suckled on her clitoris. She was pulling her nipples and moaning my name over and over. I worked a finger in to her pussy to fuck her with while I sucked her clit.

Suddenly, she snapped her thighs shut around my head and came hard and fast yet again. She sat upright and squealed loudly. She fell back again, panting, her tits swaying with each breath.

I stood and looked down at her, the glistening of her wetness all over her swollen pussy lips. My cock was rock hard, and I freed him by dropping my pants. Claudia sat up and began to jerk my cock slowly. I relished the feeling of it hardening in her soft hand. I let out an involuntary moan.

Claudia continued stroking my shaft with hands. My cock was throbbing at that point. Without hesitating, she took my hands and placed them on the back of her head. Claudia wrapped her crimson lips around the head of my cock and swirled her tongue over it. I had just begun to enjoy that sensation when she was sucking me fully into her wet, warm mouth. I watched as, inch by inch, my dick slid between her juicy lips.

As she reached the base of my cock, she became much more aggressive, taking my entire length inside her mouth at once, choking and gagging herself on me. I pressed my hands on the back of her head, holding my shaft in her mouth. She made a grunting, groaning, gagging noise. I released my hold immediately. She pulled back off me, panting and looking up at me.

"I like it like that," she said aggressively. "Do it again."

I did what the lady wanted. I pressed my cock into her mouth harder and held it for a moment, feeling her gag reflex make her mouth spasm around my cock. I pumped myself in and out of her willing face over and over, thrusting harder and harder with each stroke. She responded to each thrust with groans of what I hoped was pleasure, with her eyes watering. In either case, she did not stop me or try to pull away.

I felt my dick throbbing like crazy, and knew it wouldn't be too long before I needed to cum. She seemed to sense it, and pulled back, gasping for air, trying to talk between breaths as tears ran down her face and smeared her eye makeup.

"Cum straight down my throat. Force my head down on your cock and hold me there while you cum."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, but I didn't argue. I kept fucking her sexy face, pounding away with my hard shaft into her throat, making her gag and moan in what I assumed was ecstasy. I felt my balls tighten, and then, I tensed up. I was cumming.

As instructed, I pushed the back of her head forward on my cock as hard as I dared as the first three bursts shot down her throat. She choked and pulled herself off, gasping desperately for air again. I put several more bursts of my load on her face and in her open mouth as she tried to breathe. She swallowed what she could. The rest ran out of her mouth and onto her cleavage. The final couple of arcs of my cum hit her on the chin and neck.

"How was that?" she asked, her breasts heaving as she fought to breathe normally.

"Amazing. You went a little wild on me." I laughed.

Claudia leaned back on the couch and resumed watching the girls lick one another. I sat beside her, and she propped her head onto my thigh. We watched silently as the girls on the screen ran tongues across pussies in every conceivable position.

Claudia had her hand between her legs. I had been lazily toying with her nipples. while we watched the girl-on-girl action on TV. She suddenly started fucking herself very hard and fast, pumping fingers inside her pussy and rubbing her clit at the same time. I kept playing with her nipples, letting her cum again a few seconds later.

My dick was hard again, so I sat back and stroked it. I focused on the screen and got myself off a second time. My orgasm wasn't nearly as powerful, splattering on my chest and stomach with just a couple of bursts.

Claudia licked her fingers and looked up at me. "That was so much fun."

I agreed. "It was different, but still fun. I never thought you would be so into watching girls eat pussy."

"The idea came to me earlier today out of the blue. It was really fucking hot to watch, especially while you were making me cum so many times. I liked it a lot."

"I did my best," I said with a grin.

"Well, I need to get going. Brian will be home soon. I can't wait to tell him about tonight." She kissed my cheek.

Claudia stood and walked to the bathroom to clean my cum off her face. She was dressed and gone not long afterwards.

***

Kassidy was carrying a bag with her when she and Julia arrived the next night, which was odd, but I didn't have much of a chance to wonder about it.

"So did you get some pussy last night?" Julia asked the moment they walked in the front door.

Why I expected otherwise, I don't know. I tried not to blush. "We... had a good time."

The girls went to change, and I headed outside. I settled in the hot tub and was opening my first beer when Julia walked out. She had opted for a black bikini that day, meaning her huge tits hung in front her, barely covered. She winked at my gaze and did a little spin, showing me her full, round ass being split in two by the tight material.

I didn't have much time to process that visual before Kassidy stepped through the door. She was wearing a new bikini -- a pastel purple numberr -- that was much, much more revealing than the one she normally had on. Her perky, round tits stood out proudly from her chest, nipples covered by tiny triangles of material. The curves on her hips were only spoiled by the thin strings tying her bottoms together. It was form-fitting and small. I felt my dick twitching in my trunks.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,328 Followers