Rooster & The Hot Tub

Story Info
Estranged uncle re-connects with his co-ed niece.
18.9k words
4.8
28.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,332 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

I owe a massive debt of gratitude to Neuroparenthetical for taking my word salad and editing it into a coherent story.

-

I had just gotten home from a long, hard day at work one Friday when my cell phone rang. I recognized the area code. I knew it had to be family.

"Hello," I answered tentatively as I put my lunch cooler on the kitchen counter.

"Ross, it's Brady." The voice on the other end was familiar -- too familiar.

"What do you need?" I asked. Brady is my older brother. My sister, Sara, was the oldest of us Dalton kids. Brady came next four years later, and I was the youngest, two years behind him. It could have been a million years for all that mattered. My brother and I had never really gotten along, and consequentially, didn't really have much of a relationship.

"Do you still live in Dallas?" I heard him ask nervously.

"I'm in Arlington, but close enough. Same place for years now." I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. If my brother and I were going to have a conversation, I was going to need a drink for sure.

"I need some help," he said, with an eerie calm instead of his normally animated voice.

"What's that?" I asked as I popped the bottlecap off my beverage.

"Kassidy transferred to SMU this year. She just called and said she was in a car accident. She's hysterical. Could you check on her for me?" Brady was definitely worried.

I put the beer down. My dislike of my brother certainly did not extend to his kids. "Of course. Where is she?"

"I'm not sure. I'll send you an address." The line went quiet.

I abandoned my beer and grabbed my truck keys. As I put the key in the ignition, my phone buzzed. Brady had sent me a map pin. The location wasn't far from her campus, but it was still going to take me some time to get there during rush hour.

The last time I had seen her, Kassidy had been a cute, bubbly, freckled-faced kid. She'd probably only been ten or eleven at the time, I really couldn't remember. She'd had the fairest strawberry-blonde hair imaginable and bright green eyes. Unfortunately for me, she'd looked like a miniature copy of her mother.

I didn't spend much time with them, or anyone in my family really. My brother, his wife, and I had had a huge, ugly falling out many years ago. I'd felt like everyone was against me, so when I'd left home after college for a job in Dallas, I'd basically never looked back. I had made the trip home for a couple of holidays before my dad had died, but none after mom had passed. I'd missed most of my nieces and nephews' childhoods.

Almost an hour later, I came upon the intersection. There, I saw two well-mangled vehicles. In an adjacent parking lot, I saw an ambulance and police cruiser. I pulled in and approached the officer.

The cop said Kassidy was pretty shaken up but seemed to be okay otherwise. Luckily, she had managed to come away with little more than a few bumps and bruises. The officer said she was still determining what had happened, noting the other driver had been taken away to the hospital already. She pointed me towards the ambulance, where a strawberry-blonde woman was sitting against the bumper covered in a blanket and being tended to by an EMT.

She looked up at me as I approached, her pupils dilating as her face registered who I was.

"Rooster!" she cried out, shucking the blanket off her shoulders and standing upright.

It was my turn to register some recognition. Kassidy was indeed the spitting image of her mother. Her bright green eyes glistened as she threw herself into my arms. I patted her back awkwardly as her shoulders shook with her sobs.

I nodded at the medic, who picked the blanket off the ground and started to pack up his instruments.

She bawled into my chest. "Rooster, it was terrible. I was so scared."

I'd been called Rooster by family and friends back home since I was a child. It had started as Brady teasing me (no surprise there) for misspelling my name 'Roos' one time in first grade. Eventually, the name had stuck, and I'd learned to live with it.

I consoled my niece for the next few minutes. The officer came over and informed Kassidy she wasn't being cited. The police had pulled footage from a traffic camera showing the other driver running the light and making the left turn at an unsafe speed. Kassidy nodded silently as she talked. I doubted anything the cop was saying really registered with her.

As the officer headed away, I took Kassidy by the arm and led her to my truck. She crawled in and curled up in the passenger seat. I climbed into the other side and started the engine, then looked over at her. She was a pitiful sight.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked as I fiddled with the AC controls and the radio volume.

"I... I don't know," she said quietly. Her breathing was ragged and heavy.

"Do you want me to call someone? A Roommate? Boyfriend? Anyone?" I was trying to be helpful. Kassidy just shrugged her shoulders and sighed. I made the executive decision to take her to my house.

I glanced over at Kassidy as we drove. I wasn't trying to check her out or anything, but it struck me yet again as she sat up and leaned her head back just how much she looked like her mother: the reddish-blonde hair; the smooth cheekbones and light freckles; the soft features and swell of her firm breasts.

I had a flashback.

I had met Kate in my sophomore year of high school. I'd had a crush on her from the moment I first saw her. She was amazing. She'd had brilliant green eyes that sparkled as she spoke. She had also been blessed with a radiant smile and the bubbly personality that had made everyone instantly her friend.

She had been very popular and smart. Me? Not so much in either department. We'd been the same height when high school had begun. She had developed and blossomed into a beauty, with womanly curves in all the right places, yet still petite and toned. I had remained scrawny and short, and I'd stayed that way until the middle of my senior year.

I had followed Kate around like a lost puppy. Looking back, it was kind of pathetic, but I had done everything I could to stay in her orbit. To her credit, she had never made fun of me or mocked me, even when her peers had done so in my presence. She'd even chosen to sit beside me in a couple of classes.

I had lived and died for her smile, to see that glimmer of sunshine that she radiated into my life. I'd stood by and watched as she'd dated the athletes and the rich kids -- the upper crust of high school society. Me? I had never dated anyone at all. I had no self-confidence in that department, mainly because of my below average looks and build. I had just stood by and watched Kate from afar, completely smitten with her for years.

Kassidy was quiet for a while on the drive to my place. She broke her silence suddenly, jarring me from my trip down memory lane.

"Where are we going?" Her eyes met mine for the first time.

"My place in Arlington, unless you want to go somewhere else," I said, merging onto I-30.

"No thanks," she said. "My roommate is at her fiancé's place for the weekend. I don't want to be home alone."

"No boyfriend or anyone else to call?"

"I've been single for a couple of months now," she said flatly. "Most of the rest of my friends are probably going out and getting drunk tonight. There are a few big parties on campus this weekend."

"You should call your dad and let him know you're alright," I said.

"I will. How much longer do we have to go? I need to pee." Kassidy sat up straight in the seat and looked around.

I glanced at the mile marker. The exit to my neighborhood was a mile up the road. "Just a couple of minutes. Do I need to stop beforehand?"

"No. That's alright. I'll be good."

Four minutes later, we were standing outside my front door as I unlocked it. I held the door open for Kassidy. She darted in and looked back at me with wide eyes.

I answered her unspoken question. "Down the hall to the left. Second door."

She scooted down the hall. I noticed for the first time the shortness and tightness of the shorts she was wearing. Kassidy's ass was perfectly shaped, rounded and cute. Whether I wanted them to or not, those details, more so than any of the others, brought all those memories back again.

I shook my head, as if my brain was an etch-a-sketch and I could remove the thoughts of Kate and Kassidy from my head. I grabbed the beer I had cracked open earlier. Feeling its warmth, I opened the fridge and reached in to grab a fresh bottle.

As I stood back up, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Do you live alone?" I turned and saw Kassidy. She was looking around -- at the mess, if I'd had to guess.

"Ever since my divorce a few years ago." I grabbed some empty bottles that were sitting around and threw them in the trash.

"Oh. I didn't know you had ever gotten married." Her face was sad.

"We didn't last but a couple years." I held up my beer. "Do you want a drink?"

She gave me a sly smirk. "I'm only twenty, Uncle Rooster."

"That's not what I asked," I said flatly. "Do you want one?"

"Sure." She gave me a weak smile as I handed her a bottle.

I led her to the den, where I plopped down in my recliner. Kassidy sat on the sofa and grabbed her phone. She called Brady and talked to him for a few minutes as I finished off my drink. I looked at the clock and realized it was well past dinner time. I grabbed my phone and ordered some Chinese food. I didn't know what she liked, but I figured if I ordered enough, there was bound to be something she would eat.

I looked up as she finished talking to her dad. I told her I had ordered something to eat. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Thanks, Uncle Rooster. I really appreciate this."

"Glad I can help. You can just call me Rooster. Or Ross. 'Uncle' makes me feel older than I am."

Kassidy grinned.

We chit-chatted for a bit, talking about her classes and my job, doing the kind of catching up you do when you haven't spoken to a loved one in a while. When the food arrived, I spread everything out on the coffee table and got us a second round of beers. I joined her on the sofa to eat.

Kassidy looked out the window into the backyard and noticed the hot tub on the porch.

"Is that a hot tub?" she asked out of the blue. "Nice."

"Yeah," I said, stirring up my rice. "I know they're not as popular anymore, but I still use mine a couple times a week. It does wonders for my back and sore muscles."

"It's too bad I don't have a swimsuit with me," she said. "I could use some relaxing."

"Well..." I drew out the word. "If you really wanted too, I have a solution for that."

Kassidy eyed me suspiciously. "And what would that be?"

"A woman I date from time to time keeps a bikini and a change of clothes in the spare room."

"A woman you date from time to time," she echoed with a questioning grin. "So, not officially a girlfriend? What exactly does that mean?"

"Just what it sounds like." I instantly regretted having mentioned it at all.

Kassidy smirked. "So, this is like a friends-with-benefits thing?"

I hesitated to reply. "Kind of. It's complicated."

"I bet it is. Tell me anyway." Kassidy was clearly enjoying herself at my expense.

"I'm going to need another beer for this," I said, wishing even harder that I had kept my mouth shut in the first place. I brought us each a fresh bottle and sat back down.

"Her name is Claudia," I said while popping the caps off. "I play poker with her husband, Brian, a couple times a month."

"You're sleeping with your friend's wife?" My niece asked, eyes wide with surprise.

"Yeah," I sighed. "But it's not an affair. It was his idea."

"It was what?" The look of shock spread to her entire face. "It was his idea for you to fuck his wife?"

I bristled at her language, still not used to the idea my niece was an adult. I chugged the rest of the beer in my hand. "I played poker at his house one night about a year ago. His wife was flitting around and played hostess for a while. She made drinks and brought out some snacks for everyone. After we all finished playing and cashed out, he pulled me aside and said that his wife thought I was good looking and wanted to hook up with me."

"That's crazy," Kassidy said, draining her bottle.

"I thought so too," I continued. "He told me it was their thing. They both sleep with other people, then go home and tell each other all about it while they screw. They seem to like it, and she's good in bed."

"So, it's like a cuckold type of thing?" Kassidy asked innocently.

"I don't know what you call it. They both get to approve the other's partners. She calls me up, and either comes over here or we meet at a hotel room."

Kassidy had a Cheshire Cat grin on her face. "So, it's just no strings attached sex whenever she wants?"

I shrugged. "Pretty much. They've been married for twenty-five plus years, and apparently, they've been doing this kind of thing for the last twelve or so."

"That's the wildest thing I've ever heard. Does she sleep with other men too?" Her voice was low and curious.

"I don't know," I said. finishing my beer. "I've never really asked,"

"You don't worry about diseases and stuff?"

"We had a text conversation about that before the first time," I confessed. "I got tested; so did she. We used condoms the first couple of times just to be safe. Plus, she can't have kids anymore anyway."

Kassidy laughed. "Wow. I would have never guessed my uncle is such a sexual deviant."

"Hey, you asked," I said, walking to the kitchen for another drink.

"That's true." She went quiet for a moment. "I don't know about wearing her bikini though. I'm afraid of what I might catch."

"It's clean." I shook my head. "I washed it last week after she left."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. I'll pass." She put her bowl on the coffee table.

I sat back down, leaned against the sofa cushion, and patted my stomach.

Kassidy smiled a genuine smile. "I appreciate you taking care of me, Rooster." Her smile reminded me so much of her mom.

"Of course. Whatever you need kiddo. Any time."

"Thanks." She closed her eyes and leaned back as well.

After a few minutes, I busied myself cleaning up and grabbed myself another beer. Kassidy had found the TV remote and was scrolling through my recent shows.

"You watch a lot of wildlife documentaries and titty movies," she said with a chuckle.

"They entertain me," I said with a shrug, slightly embarrassed at the thumbnails my niece was scrolling through.

She settled on some true crime show I had never seen and clicked play. I perused my phone looking for playoff scores when I noticed the time. It was almost midnight. I looked over to offer Kassidy a ride home, even if just to grab a change of clothes or such, only to find her curled up and asleep on the couch.

I turned off the TV and found an extra blanket in my spare room. I silently cursed my bachelor ways. Normal people who have an extra bedroom would turn it into a guest room. Me? I had nothing in there but dusty old furniture and storage tubs.

I lightly draped the blanket over her torso. I couldn't help but smile at her sleeping form. She looked so innocent and cute like that. I paddled off to my room, stripped down and crawled into bed.

I woke up way too early for a Saturday. Without thinking, I wandered naked into the hall, heading for the bathroom. I looked into the den and saw the blanket wadded up on the opposite end of the couch. I slunk back into my room and closed the door. As I hunted for some shorts to put on, I heard the bathroom door open. I eased my door open to see Kassidy's cute little butt heading back into the den. I exhaled loudly, and she spun around on the spot.

"I'm sorry, Rooster," Kassidy said, running her fingers through her fair hair. "Did I wake you up?"

"Oh no. Nature calls." I pointed to the bathroom.

"Me too." She nodded. I went and relieved myself. I stood at the sink and washed my face. Kassidy poked her head around the half-open door.

"I was going to make some coffee. Is that alright?" She batted her pretty eyes at me and smiled.

"Sure thing, kiddo," I said lazily. "Knock yourself out."

"Do you want some?"

I looked up and saw her mother in her face. I would have agreed to anything at that point. "Absolutely," I managed to say.

She vanished again. How was she so damn perky so early in the morning?

Kassidy was sitting in the recliner on her phone when I came down the hall into the den. I passed her heading for the kitchen. The coffeemaker had just finished its duty, so I poured each of us a cup. I didn't have any creamer to offer her. I only drank my coffee black.

"Sorry, no creamer or flavors. I might have some sugar if you want." I handed her one of the mugs that I carried with me.

"This will work for now," she said with a thankful smile.

I sat down and took a long, slow sip.

"I talked to my dad this morning," Kassidy began. "He's already called the insurance people and they're supposed to tow my car later today. Can you take me back there so I can get a couple of things from the trunk? And then maybe take me to the rental place? Dad said the insurance covers a rental until I can figure something else out." She was talking at a rapid-fire pace. Sleepy-brained me almost couldn't keep up.

"Of course." I took a larger sip of my coffee. "I was going to offer to take you home after dinner last night, but when I realized how late it was, you were already asleep."

"Thanks. I think the day hit me all at once and I passed smooth out." Kassidy stood up and stretched, her nubile body begging for attention.

I fought the erection building in my shorts, but I also I couldn't keep my eyes off her firm, perky tits. I hoped she didn't notice. "It's okay I'm sorry there wasn't a bed to offer you."

She laughed. "That's alright. It was not my first night couch-surfing." She gave me a gorgeous, beaming smile. "Can we leave here in a few minutes?"

My niece was cute as hell. "Sure kiddo. Let me go put some real clothes on and I'll take you wherever you need."

I got ready in just a few minutes, then we headed out. As we drove back across the Metroplex, Kassidy asked me the question I'd been hoping to avoid.

"Why do you and Mom and Dad not get along?" she asked innocently. "I asked Mom once and she just told me to forget about it and changed the subject. Dad refuses to talk about it either."

"Kiddo, it was a long time ago," I said slowly. "Before you were born,"

"Yeah, so?" she persisted.

I took a deep breath. "Let's just say we all did and said things that were very hurtful. Your grandmother insisted we pretend to get along. Once she passed away, I... I didn't see the point in pretending anymore."

"What could be so bad?" Her eyes were sad and hurt.

"It's a long story," I said, knowing how lame that sounded. "I don't want you to think less of me, your mom, or your dad."

"Are you intentionally avoiding the subject?" Kassidy was clearly annoyed.

"Yes, I am," I admitted. "Look, I'm not comfortable talking to you about this right now. Let's worry about getting you situated."

"Fine. But I'm not giving up on this." My niece had a determined look on her angelic face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said, annoyed. Fortunately, we arrived on the scene and her focus went elsewhere.

Kassidy pulled a few things out of her vehicle, and then we picked up her rental car nearby. Once she had keys in her hand, I went to tell her goodbye.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,332 Followers