Rooster & The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,313 Followers

"I told you he'd like it," Julia piped up. Kassidy was blushing.

I felt compelled to speak up. "You both look amazing."

Kassidy sat beside Julia, and they poured some wine. The girls had leaned back, and the water level was obscuring all but the beginnings of the slopes of their breasts. I closed my eyes and zoned out a little as the girls chatted about school and wedding stuff.

Kassidy mentioned she needed to start looking for a new place to live. Their lease was up right before Julia's wedding. Julia was just going to move in with Mark a few weeks early, but Kassidy still needed to find something, hopefully close to campus in Dallas. They went back and forth a few times on locations and possible new roommates.

"Too bad Rooster doesn't need a roommate," Julia said. "The two of you could find a place together somewhere."

I responded without really thinking. "I'm most of the way to paying off this mortgage, and its close enough to where I work, so I'm not planning on going anywhere." I noticed Kassidy's smile fade. "... But I could always clean out that spare bedroom if you needed somewhere to stay."

"I don't know," Kassidy said reluctantly. "That's a long drive to make every day." The conversation stayed on where Kassidy was going to live. I made some suggestions, but nothing was really decided.

I watched Kassidy step out of the tub at the end of the night, admiring the exposed parts of her cute little ass cheeks. Julia smirked at me, then spanked Kassidy on the butt, making her flesh ripple.

A few weeks later, Mark was back in town, so Julia stopped coming with Kassidy. The hot tub sessions were a bit tamer and quieter with just the two of us.

She kept the purple bikini at my place from then on. I made sure to get in first so she couldn't see my reaction to her body. My niece was sexy, and my dick certainly appreciated the view.

A week later, she grabbed my arm before dinner and looked up at me with her green eyes full of worry. "Rooster, do you think I could stay with you for a while?" Her voice was timid and uncertain.

"Sure kiddo," I said without hesitation. "Whatever you need." I gave her a big hug. She leaned into me, and I felt her body relax.

Kassidy hadn't been able to find a roommate to take over Julia's half of the expenses. She couldn't find something else she liked in her price range, either. She was getting pretty anxious about the whole situation. She had another month left, but didn't want to wait until the last minute.

I told her the spare room was hers; I got to work moving all the stuff out and into my garage whenever I had some free time We decided to meet up at her place that weekend and move her things out. Julia was planning to move her stuff to Mark's place anyway soon enough.

Other than a couple of dressers and a bedframe, there wasn't much of Kassidy's that required a lot of effort to move. The appliances belonged to the apartment complex and Julia was selling the living room furniture before the wedding. The buyers would be coming for them in a few weeks.

Kassidy didn't love the idea of driving so far to school every day. There were schools closer to my place, but they didn't offer the program she had come to Dallas for. She told me she was going to try to do more online learning, if possible, to limit her trips across the Metroplex.

With Kassidy finally moved in, we started using the hot tub more often. Julia joined us regularly once Mark was back offshore, and on those nights, she slept over in Kassidy's room.

In the early morning hours of one such night -- about two weeks after Kassidy moved in, if I recall correctly -- I got up to pee, which I often needed to after so much beer. I walked quietly down the dark hallway to the bathroom. I reached for the doorknob when the door flung open, and Julia stepped out, wearing only some red panties and a broad smile.

I couldn't help myself. I stared at her exposed boobs. Her areola were quite large, as you'd expect, and her nipples were flaccid, yet still stood out nearly a half inch from her bosom.

"Hello there," she said, bemused. A jolt of awareness ran through me, and I turned away to look at the wall.

"I'm so sorry," I sputtered.

Julia took it in stride. "No big deal," she said, shimmying her shoulders and causing her tits to sway back and forth. "It was bound to happen eventually Go ahead, get you a nice feel of them so you have something to jerk off to later."

It took a few moments to process what she had said.

Julia took my hands in hers and put them right on her breasts, palms covering her nipples. I squeezed them out of instinct. I was nearly overwhelmed by the feel and size of them. The flesh bubbled between my fingers -- it was so soft and tender. My instincts took over, and I felt her up with gusto.

The moment didn't last long. All too soon, Julia stepped aside, and my hands fell to my sides. "Good night, Rooster," she said quietly, leaving me standing in the hall, slack-jawed and fully erect.

I remembered that I needed to piss and struggled to do so with the erection I had from seeing and feeling up Julia's tits. I sighed and jacked off there in the bathroom, reliving the encounter from the hallway. It didn't take long for me to cum into the sink. Afterwards, once I'd caught my breath, I was able to empty my bladder before heading back to bed.

The next week, Julia came over on Tuesday. The night started as just another hot tub night, with the three of us going through the same old routine. I was settled in the swirling water first. Kassidy joined me shortly afterwards in her tiny purple bikini. I would never tire seeing her in that.

The Julia came out in her black bikini bottoms, but no top. Her ample breasts swung freely as she walked, and she wore a proud and defiant look on her face. My eyes popped out as I looked at her dark pink nipples.

"Julia! What are you doing?" Kassidy exclaimed.

Julia smirked at her. "I couldn't get the knot out of the strings, so I decided, 'Fuck it, everyone here has seen my tits already.' So what's the big deal?"

Kassidy's head snapped to face mine and she stared right into my eyes. I blushed and looked down. "I ran into her in the hallway last time she was here. It was an accident, honest." I was stuttering more than I ever had.

Julia laughed. "Girl, I told you about that already." She gave her tits a shake as she stepped into the tub.

"I... didn't think you were serious," Kassidy stammered.

"It happened," Julia said, leaning her head back in her seat. "Who cares?" The swirling water blocked her majestic mammaries from my sight.

"Besides, she said playfully, "with as small as your top is, you might as well not be wearing anything either." She grabbed at the strings behind Kassidy's neck. My niece shrieked and held one arm across her boobs while feebly fending off Julia's attack with the other.

"Stop it!" Kassidy protested with a squeal. "I don't want to flash my uncle."

Julia cackled. "He won't care, I guarantee."

I was silent, knowing anything I contributed to the discussion would be open to misinterpretation. Julia finally relented, and Kassidy adjusted her top to cover herself properly. I tried not to stare but was sure I failed. Julia's mischievous smile made me sure that she wasn't finished teasing us both.

The girls went off into a discussion about the wedding, which was fast approaching. I chugged a beer while they sipped their wine. I think they were talking about dress alterations and floral arrangements when, suddenly and out of the blue, Julia snatched the tie from behind Kassidy's neck and untied it in one swift motion. She cackled as Kassidy squealed.

Her top fell forward, and I saw a hard, pink nipple appear from out under the purple triangle. Kassidy yelled, but Julia kept tugging on the strings, forcing Kassidy to adjust her hold on her bikini, exposing the other nipple in short order. Kassidy cried out in complaint, hints of both excitement and embarrassment in her voice.

"Julia stop!" she screamed. "I'm going to end up naked!"

"You know you like it." Julia tickled her ribs, and Kassidy thrashed about. Julia took the chance to pull the strings on the back of the bikini, and Kassidy's top became basically undone.

Kassidy buried her face in her hands, trying to hold her suit up with her arms. Her struggle was futile.

I finally snapped out of my stunned trance. "Hey, Julia, leave her alone," I said sternly.

"Fine." Julia stopped attacking Kassidy.

Kassidy struggled with her bikini, flashing her nipples a number of times before she got everything re-tied and situated.

"That was so mean," she said, smacking Julia's huge, fleshy tit.

"You know you liked it. If it was just you and me here alone, we'd both be topless."

Kassidy blushed even deeper, but with a smile. A part me felt a little bad for her. The rest of me was thinking about them walking around the house naked together.

"That's not the point," Kassidy snipped. "You made me flash my tits in front of Rooster."

"He's seen plenty of tits before, I'm sure," Julia said, looking right at me for confirmation.

"I've seen my fair share," I said curtly, deciding the best way to deal with Julia was to not display any weakness. "Kassidy, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just embarrassed," she said, taking a big sip from her wine glass.

"You've got nothing to be embarrassed about." I sighed. "Sorry. That didn't come out quite right."

"See?" Julia teased. "Seeing your titties got him all flustered."

Kassidy looked me right in the eyes. "It's OK, Rooster. It wasn't your fault." She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling and lighting up.

Julia teased her again, and Kassidy responded without a word, pulling her bikini top off and tossing it over the side.

"Happy now?" she asked her roommate defiantly.

Julia laughed. "Maybe we should ask Rooster that."

I admit, my cock had twitched as I'd seen Kassidy taking her top of. Her tits were round and perky enough that they stood out from her chest impressively, but not so big that they sagged at all. Her pink nipples were hard and pointed -- and pointed, seemingly, right at me.

I looked her in the eyes and gave her a smile and a nod. "Me? No complaints, not with two topless young babes in the hot tub with me."

Kassidy sat up a little bit after that, letting her nipples show above the water line, seemingly enjoying the attention. Julia did mention them a few more times, but it appeared that my theory had been correct. She loved making people squirm. If they stopped squirming, she calmed down. What surprised me more was the change in Kassidy's attitude. I perved on her tits quite a bit after that, and she didn't seem to mind at all.

We wrapped up the night shortly after, and everyone climbed out. The girls' boobs all swayed and jiggled freely as they dried themselves off. My dick was hard.

Julia made sure to point it out to Kass. "Someone certainly enjoyed the views tonight." She cackled, Kassidy blushed a little and giggled. I just dried off and shrugged, not wanting to acknowledge how hard I was.

The girls went inside first, and within an hour, we were all asleep. My dreams were filled with young breasts and hard nipples.

Claudia called and asked if we could hook up before the weekend. I agreed but informed her that my place wouldn't really be an option, since I had a new roommate. I gave her a quick summary of the situation. We arranged to meet at a hotel.

She met me in the lobby and jammed her hand in my pants as soon as we were in the elevator. She nibbled on my earlobe and kissed my neck until the doors slid open on our floor.

Claudia pushed the room door open and pulled me inside. She dropped to her knees immediately, her hungry eyes looking up and me. "Fuck my face again. That was so hot last time."

"Take it out if you want it," I told her.

Claudia undid my slacks and pulled them and my boxers to the ground. She took my cock into her mouth and began to stroke it using her lips, all the way from the base to the top, back and forth, getting faster and faster with every pass. I put my hands in her chestnut hair and guided her. She began to let out wet little grunts, and I could feel her trying to open her throat further. I shoved my cock into her hard and held her there for a second before pulling out.

"Yes, baby," Claudia moaned as she gasped for air. Tears were beginning to run down her cheeks. I forced my dick back inside her mouth and fucked her face as roughly as I dared, pausing every so often to let her breathe. She would groan disappointedly each time my cock was out in the open. Her hands squeezed my ass cheeks as she let me use her.

Finally, she pulled away and pulled her dress up over her head. She led me by the dick over to the bed, where she got on all fours and looked back at me wantonly.

"I need you inside my cunt now. Fuck me so hard the neighbors complain."

I mounted her, feeling how wet she'd become just from getting her face impaled. I grabbed her hips, then smacked her round ass cheeks repeatedly, making her squirm. I didn't bother with any slow strokes in and out; I just started railing her with everything I had.

Claudia was moaning and screaming out obscenities at an alarming volume. The only other sounds were the slaps of her ass cheeks against my hips. She implored me to keep giving it to her hard, and I did my best to comply.

"Cum in me!" Claudia screamed out. "Fill my cunt with your load!" I fucked her hard until I came, lurching forward and holding onto her ass for leverage. Each burst of cum seemingly drew me deeper into her pussy.

Claudia fell forward on the bed, and I collapsed beside her. We both panted and sucked in air for several minutes. Claudia leaned back and kissed me.

"I think we need a shower," she said slowly. "I'm going to make you to cum again, this time all over my face."

I wasn't about to disagree. She led me to the bathroom, and for the next several minutes, we showered normally -- well, as normally as you can with another naked body in the stall with you. I soaped up her tits and ass repeatedly, and she lathered and stroked my dick until it was hard again.

Claudia dropped to her knees and licked the head of my cock lovingly. She made out with it slowly, kissing the tip and easing it in and out of her mouth. She leaned her head down and licked my nuts, gliding her hand up and down my shaft.

Suddenly, she got down to business. She sucked my cock hungrily and relentlessly, caressing my balls and pumping my cock repeatedly. She would stop occasionally to tell me she wanted me to coat her face with jizz -- to spray cum all over her and let it drip down onto her tits.

Her dirty talk helped, and within short order, I came again. Arcs of my seed splashed on her cheek. She fell back on her haunches, moaning and rubbing the cum into her face, licking some from her fingers, and just generally making a filthy show of herself.

"That's the good stuff there," she sighed. I leaned against the glass wall, trying to remain upright.

"Do you want me to get you off?" I asked once I gathered my voice. "I'll gladly eat you out."

"No. Today was about making you cum. I came so many times last week I figured I owed you some."

"Whatever you want, babe," I said, stepping out of the shower and sitting on the toilet seat to recuperate. When she got out, Claudia stood in front of me and let me suck and play with her tits for a couple of minutes. She smiled and went to get dressed. I followed suit a few minutes later and left the hotel very satisfied.

Friday night, we were back in the hot tub. I was secretly disappointed when Kassidy came out in her full bikini. I sat back and closed my eyes as she climbed in.

"Did you have a good night last night?" she asked.

"I did." I didn't feel comfortable saying much more than that to my niece.

"I'm sorry if I'm an imposition to your hook ups. I could have gone somewhere last night and given you two some privacy."

"No, it was fine. Claudia understood. It didn't change any plans, just the location."

"I see," Kassidy said quietly. She had a thoughtful look on her face, then just blurted out. "What all did you two do?"

"We... we had sex," I said reluctantly.

"I know that," she said, "but like, what exactly did you do?"

"I'm not so sure about giving you details," I said slowly. "That's a little awkward."

"No more awkward than me showing you my boobs," Kassidy retorted with a grin.

"Maybe, but I had no part in that."

"You didn't look away." Damn her logic.

"OK, guilty on that count," I admitted. "I couldn't really help myself, there. There were two sets of naked tits in front of me."

"Even though one of those sets of tits belongs to your niece?" Kassidy teased.

"Well..." I drew out the word. "That wouldn't stop me from looking, but it would stop me from making any other advances."

"Oh," she said, with a playful glimmer in her eye. "So, if I wanted to sit here topless, you'd be good with that?"

I paused, making sure to choose my words carefully. "I told you when you started coming over that you should wear what you're comfortable in. That rule hasn't changed."

Kassidy smiled sweetly. Then, keeping her eyes locked on mine, she deftly untied her bikini top and let it fall into the water. I openly stared at her breasts again, so perky, firm, and full looking. She had great nipples that begged to be sucked on and nibbled on.

"Now will you tell me what you did last night?"

I felt obligated at that point. What can I say? Naked boobs can make me do things I normally wouldn't do.

"We met at the Hilton down the road. She was waiting for me in the lobby. We made out in the elevator. The moment I opened the door, she pulled me in and pushed me against the wall. She got on her knees and pulled my pants down, then gave me a blow job."

"That's it?" Kassidy almost sounded disappointed.

"Oh, no," I said with a smile. "When that was done, we went to the bed, she got on her hands and knees, and we went at it hard and fast."

"Nice," Kassidy said quietly, her boobs moving up and down with each deep breath. I wondered if she was as turned on as I was.

"Then we had some fun in the shower before we left," I said. There was a minute of heavy silence between us.

Kassidy took a drink of wine and then promptly changed the subject. We sat for another five minutes or so, and then it was time to head back inside.

Kassidy came out from the bathroom in some shorts, but still topless. My eyes registered my surprise.

She grinned. "Julia wasn't lying the other night; she and I went topless around the apartment all the time. It just became a normal thing, and I got comfortable not wearing a shirt."

"No arguments form me," I said. "I promise to behave."

"It might be awkward at first, but you'll get used to it, I promise." She glanced down at my shorts and winked at me as she went into the kitchen. "After a while, seeing them won't even get you hard." She poured herself a glass of juice, seeming quite satisfied with herself.

"I seriously doubt that," I said, my eyes helplessly locked on her nipples as she walked past. "You're a gorgeous young woman, and I'm a dirty old man."

Kassidy laughed. "Good night, Rooster," she said, taking her drink to her room.

After that day, Kassidy began to go topless around the house more and more often. Her nipples would be exposed mainly in the evenings after dinner. After we got home and ate, she would go back to her room and put on her pajama shorts, then join me in the living room to watch TV for a while before we went off to bed. If it was going to be a hot tub night, she'd put on the bikini bottoms, but nothing else.

Either way, her perky, perfect tits remained free for my eyes to feast upon. Her pink nipples were seemingly always hard, mirroring how my cock was behaving. Kassidy didn't seem to mind when I looked and would often chide me playfully about it if she caught me. She might shimmy her shoulders and make her tits dance in order to draw a blush from me. It was delightfully naughty.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,313 Followers