Rooster & The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time, sleepyhead," she said, her hand never leaving my erection. "How about you fuck me one more time before I have to go and help clean up the venue in a few hours?"

I certainly wasn't about to say no. Kassidy laid down on the bed and slowly spread her legs widely. I watched in awe as her majora opened up like a delicate flower to reveal the treasure inside. She was rubbing her pussy lips slowly, working to get some juices flowing.

I knelt below her and licked her from asshole to apex. I darted my tongue inside her cunt to taste her essence. I lapped at her folds, swirling my tongue around her clit regularly.

"Give me that cock," she implored. I got on my knees and grabbed her ankles, spreading her knees open. I pressed my cock against her slit, and her pussy enveloped all of it quickly.

"God, yes," she said, releasing a deep moan. "I've been fingering myself all morning waiting for you to wake up. Fuck me, Uncle Ross. Fuck me hard and fast with that big, thick, rooster cock." I don't know where the dirty talk came from, but it spurred me on. I thrust inside her with vigor, skin slapping against skin. I squeezed her nipples and smacked them lightly as I pumped in and out of my nieces' cunt furiously.

Kassidy kept imploring me to fuck her harder. She was going wild. "Pound my pussy into the bed. Fill my dirty cunt with your seed. Fuck me, Uncle Rooster. Fuck your little niece. Make me your fuckslut."

I couldn't keep up with the little sexpot. I thrust inside one last time and came hard -- so hard it felt like I nearly threw my back out. I fell back panting, then looked down to see Kassidy rubbing her sloppy, swollen pussy furiously until she cried out and came.

"Damn, Rooster," she said, pulling her cum-coated fingers to her mouth. She made a filthy show of sucking the cum off while staring me in the eyes. "You filled me up good."

I was just getting my breathing under control, so all I could do was grunt. Kassidy stood and stretched, her naked body glistening with sweat. My gods was she ever sexy.

"That was amazing," she said, winking at me seductively. "Maybe we can jump in the hot tub tonight and play around when I get back?" I nodded wordlessly, watching her tight young body move. "The other girls and I are supposed to go out and eat together after we're done at the venue, so it might be later than usual."

"Yes ma'am," I said. I wasn't sure what she had in mind for later on, but -- post-nut clarity be damned -- I sure as fuck wanted to find out.