Rooted

Story Info
Viv gets fucked hard by a tree woman.
2.1k words
4.24
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv drew her jacket tighter around herself, trudging through the heavy falling snow. She'd meant to just take a quick shortcut, could swear she'd been on the same path she always took from work to home, but this time she'd just gotten lost. She'd blame it on the snow, but honestly, it was barely covering the ground. Or at least, it hadn't been covered when she first got lost. Now, though, she could clearly see her footsteps left behind.

She cursed herself, wishing she'd brought a heavier coat, or even gloves, or better yet, gotten her shit together and managed to save enough for a car so she wasn't walking to and from a convenience store in below freezing temperatures. The self-deprecating spiral started to take hold and she crouched for a moment, ass hitting the snow because of course it would, things weren't bad enough. She could barely feel her fingers at this point, swore that the tears on her face would freeze in place.

Viv stayed like that, crouched in the cold with her eyes shut and self-pitying as much as possible, until a warm draft of air brushed across her face. She looked up, wiping her tears away, and saw something unbelievable before her.

A path. Or, something like a path. She could definitely sense a warmth coming from the forest just ahead of her, and she even saw some signs of greenery. She stood up, torn desperately between heading forwards or heading back the way she'd come. She was starting to feel an edge of panic about being lost in the woods, but on the other hand, whatever was ahead of her was clearly unnatural. What if it was dangerous? Like some sort of toxic waste dump that was just warming everything about it from all the killer chemicals?

Just as she was about to turn and make a break for it at the very thought, she noticed movement ahead. A tall, dark oak's bark was shifting like the image of stones through running water. Its surface rippled, grew slightly, as a form extracted itself from the tree to stand upright on two legs. At first it appeared to be textured like a tree itself, like some topiary in human form, but then it shifted again and shimmered into the form of a human woman.

Long flowing dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing a heart shaped face with deep brown eyes and warm toned skin. She was broad, shoulders wide and hips strong, with massive breasts that looked far too soft for what Viv was pretty sure was actually a tree.

Oh, and the cock. The woman-tree-thing has a massive, girthy cock. A root, Viv thought, and dryly laughed to herself. It was all she knew to do, save admitting that she was genuinely losing her mind or, in the best case scenario, dreaming.

If this was a dream, it was a fucked up wetdream. But, Viv had to admit, staring at the woman's cock, it was appreciated in a sense as well. Her mouth started to water.

The woman's face remained impassive, still, but Viv heard a warm, beneficent voice in her mind.

"Are you lost, little one?"

Viv didn't know how she knew, but it was the voice of the woman in front of her. It shook her so deeply - hearing this voice when nobody seemed to be speaking, feeling the woman's thoughts in her own mind, her own bones - that Viv didn't hesitate to answer aloud.

"Yes," she said, tugging her coat in closer and shivering. "Can you tell me the way out?"

The woman inched forwards, never with more than one foot off the ground, and tilted her head. Here, within a stone's toss, Viv could clearly tell she was not human. She stood taller than Viv's 5'9" by at least two feet, and Viv shuddered at the size of her cock now that it was even closer. That thing would split her in two.

"We can help each other," the woman said, voice bathing over Viv's mind like a calm wave of warm water. "Follow me."

The woman turned, looking over her shoulder with such longing in her brown eyes that Viv couldn't even consider refusing.

The air grew warmer as Viv followed the woman, with light hints of flowers in the breeze. She closed her eyes, letting it wash over her, letting herself be transformed by the images of spring, of growth. She opened her eyes again feeling infinitely better, more relaxed.

"It's warm," the woman said, turning and pausing. "There's no need for all of those layers."

Viv froze wondering if she could refuse, and decided it was better to not. She stripped her coat and hoodie off, staying just in her T-shirt and jeans, holding the layers bunched against her chest.

The woman seemed displeased. "All of your layers."

Viv swallowed, realizing what she really meant. She hesitated slightly, leaning over and setting her things down, her hands shaking as she held them at the base of her shirt.

But then she felt another gust of the wonderful floral scent, and her mind and body relaxed and got all fuzzy. She did as the woman had asked her, stripping out of her stifling shirt, dropping her bra to the ground, kicking off her pants and her panties until she was nude as the day she was born. It felt much better like this, the warm air embracing her, the soft earth cradling her feet.

"Wonderful," the woman said. She began walking forwards again, leading Viv away from her useless clothes.

From behind, Viv could see the woman's ass swaying ahead of her. She couldn't tear her eyes away, drool forming on the edges of her mouth as relaxation continued to bubble up in her brain from the scents. She followed, followed, like the woman asked, until they came to a clearing. Viv's mind cleared up slightly as she felt a jolt of sorrow from the woman. All around were felled trees and stumps. To Viv's mind, informed by the woman's own thoughts, it looked like a horrible battlefield - no, a massacre of innocents.

Viv turned back around to see the woman openly weeping, and felt tears well up in her own eyes. All around them, the fallen corpses of their family. Viv had never seen such a horrible sight, would rather it have been human bodies. She hated humans.

Hated being human. Hated the daily responsibilities, the mind numbing anxiety of the world, the burden of sentience. She was sobbing now, sinking to her knees again, this time on warm, fertile soil. She felt the earth shift slightly as the woman came over to her. She felt a warm, surprisingly soft touch under her chin, lifting her head as the woman tilted it upwards. They shared a long look, brown eyes staring into hazel, as Viv felt understanding and acceptance fill her. The woman had said they could help each other.

"I want to," she said, head full of the scent of flowers. "How?"

The woman slid a massive thumb against Viv's lips, and without questioning, she opened her mouth to let it in. Her hands were bugger than any she'd ever seen, her thumb almost the size of a cock in her mouth. At the thought Viv began to suckle in earnest. In front of her, the woman's cock twitched, beginning to harden. Viv's eyes fluttered at the thought of how hard a tree person's cock could get.

She felt a warm chuckle wash through her mind. "Your kind is so cute once you begin to understand," she said, pulling out the thumb and holding forward her cock. Viv took it in her mouth carefully, like it was some sort of fragile, precious thing, but the woman did not follow suit. She grabbed Viv's hair, yanking her forward on her cock. Even half hard, the woman's cock was so massive that Viv choked on it.

"At least, you're beginning to," the woman said. Viv had no idea what she was talking about, couldn't think more than once sentence back to connect it to any kind of meaning, but that didn't matter. The woman's cock tasted like sweat and salt and subtly of spices, and Viv was losing all focus to its taste and feel. As the woman kept pulling her off and forcing her onto this massive cock, her mind began to fuzz out.

"Your kind needs to atone." The woman pulled out of Viv's mouth, dick dripping with the desperate spit of the human woman. Viv moaned in dissent, every part of her aching to be filled again. She put up no resistance as the woman helped her up only to bend her over again.

"You used us as resources, with no regard for our own lives. Now, we do the same to you."

Viv would have tried to piece that together, to understand what that meant, but the woman's cock began pushing into her dripping pussy. She screamed as the woman forced all twelve inches of it into her without waiting for her to adjust. She'd been right; she felt as if she must be splitting apart. She was sobbing again.

The cock began to withdraw, and for a moment, Viv's clearing mind thought perhaps she was being shown mercy. Instead, though, the woman rammed her cock in as deep and fast as it would go, then thrust again, and again, and again.

Viv shook with every thrust, feeling as though her guts must be being pushed out of the way, her hips shaken, something about her being seriously pulverized or damaged in some way because of how fucking full she felt. But panic and fear shifted over to arousal as the thrusting continued, fucking every thought out of her mind other than how she was being used, and how horny and desperate that made her.

"Fuck me," she whined, as if she wasn't already being fucked senseless by this eight foot tree woman and her massive cock. "Take me. Use me."

She felt a twinge of something in the woman's mind - possessiveness? Ecstasy? - and the woman gripped her harder. "Good," the woman rumbled, "more."

Viv felt frantic with pleasure as the words continued to tumble out of her. "Make me your object," she babbled, "violate me, use me. Take me and use me. Fuck me. Fuck me until there's nothing left of me. Claim me, make me take it, please, please, please-" Viv gasped at a particularly violent thrust, then even more grip on her hips, then felt a massive spurt of cum filling her womb. It tipped her over the edge into an orgasm so strong, she forgot where she was or how she'd gotten there.

She moaned through it, feeling a jolt of panic that the fucking might stop, but she didn't need to worry. Right away, the woman picked up with fucking, her dick just as hard as if she hadn't just spurted a load so full it was dripping out of Viv's pussy and onto the forest floor.

The woman grabbed one of Viv's tits, squeezing hard, and the image of fruiting trees filled her mind along with a jolt of ecstasy. She imagined herself as a tree, providing shelter to the forest, homes to animals, fruits and shade and oxygen. She imagined that, and she felt the cock pounding deep inside of her, and the two became entwined as she came again on the thick rod.

"Wonderful," the woman said, warmth and ownership radiating from her. "You understand. It's time, then."

Time for what, Viv might have asked if she were still capable of thought. Instead, she took the cock mindlessly again and again. If she were capable of observing, she might have noticed that her arms, which would normally shake after taking anything like this kind of fucking, were completely still. Were even beginning to take on a rough texture. She might notice, as her fingers twined deep into the earth, as her feet became literally rooted, that something wasn't right. She wouldn't have felt such infinite bliss, like the feeling of the ultimate peak of the orgasm radiating out from any part of her that was changing.

But Viv's mind was gone, and the woman claimed the once-human's body with a final, hot load of cum. The woman pulled out, dick finally limp and leaking dark cum like resin, and looked down at the once-human. It continued to shift form, making itself into something less horribly lewd than a woman forced down into doggy-style. No, it would be beautiful, and it shifted shape until it seemed to be a strong, tall maple, much like the few other maples on the edges of the clearing.

The only woman left in the clearing looked around, form shifting from soft flesh to rippling bark. She had much work left to do, she thought, as she turned and made her way out of the clearing.