Roped In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around behind him. She reached down and rubbed his chest paying a lot of attention to his nipples. "Your nipples get hard too. Let's see if this will make them harder." With that she wet her finger in her mouth and then traced around each nipple. The cooling effect of that stiffened them even more.

She bent down and blew in his ear gently then began to whisper. "You know this has made my panties so wet I can't wear them home. Shame on you for doing that to me." Then she giggled with a twinkle in her eyes. " If you ask me real nice I'll give you a surprise when I'm finished. Would you like that?"

He mumbled 'yes' from the fog of his sexual high.

"Good, but you have to remind me."

He managed 'ok'.

It was time for her to go back to work. She knelt again and began to massage and tantalize him hard cock. With each session she had learned to extend it just a little. By the time he was close she had just over 10 minutes left.

She got up and walked out of his sight. He was so lost in his sexual high he never questioned where she went. But he was quickly awakened from this lust by the shock of a cold wet cloth. It took his mind off any sexual feeling and deflated him like a punctured balloon. He looked at her with saddened eyes.

"Oh don't you worry big boy. I'll make it all better." She was slowly leaning toward the head of his cock with her tongue extended when his phone rang. She smiled, "Now who could that be?"

She stood to retrieve the phone. Stratton moaned, "Please don't answer it? Come back. Please."

"Nonsense, it might be important." Lifting the phone she answered, "Adams residence." There was a silence for a second. She was about to repeat herself when she heard the voice.

"I need to speak with Stratton."

"May I ask who is calling?"

"You know who's calling.....now let me speak with Stratton!"

"Well it is nice to speak with you again Shelby," she said as she smiled at Stratton.

"Cut the bull and get Stratton on the phone!"

"Stratton is kind of busy right now, tied up you might say. May I take a message?" Keira used such a pleasant voice it only angered Shelby more.

"Yes, you may tell him I will be expecting him to call with an apology. He and you were most rude this evening!"

Holding the phone out to allow Shelby to hear Keira relayed the message. "Stratton, Shelby says she will be waiting for your apology. She feels you and I were rude to her this evening."

Stratton was mad at that moment. Not only had Shelby been a bitch, but now she was interrupting his needed release. "You may relay to Miss Taylor that I have no intention of issuing an apology. You may also tell her I never wish to see her ever again."

Keira put the phone to her ear, "Miss Taylor, Stratton wishes you to know..."

"I heard what he said bitch. But this isn't over by a long shot. So pack you dirty little ass and head home. You're not at all in Stratton's class." Then the line went dead.

She put the phone down. "My, my but that woman sure has a temper. Better watch out, she has her cap set for you."

With a smile on her face she walked back toward him still tied to the chair. "Now where was I? Oh yes, I was about to see what I could do for you." Looking at her phone she commented. "I show only 5 minutes left. But I think I should get a few extra to cover the interruption. Are you agreeable?" As she asked she was kneeling between his legs.

Without waiting for an answer she went back to work on his semi flaccid manhood. Looking up with here big dark eyes she said, "I can tell the call bothered you. Let me see if I can do something to take your mind off her." With that the slowly took him into her mouth.

The sight and feel of that brought him back to attention. After she had bobbed her head a couple of time she slowly pulled free. She had kept suction on his cock and it made a popping sound as it was released. Licking her lips and smiling she commented. "That was such a feeling. You growing and hardening in my mouth. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now on to my reward!"

She bent forward and began to suck him in earnest.

He closed his eyes lost in the moment.

She used one had to grip and pump his cock as she sucked. She used her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock head. To add to his pleasure she used her other hand to massage his balls.

It didn't take long for him to reach the point of no return. He began to moan and fight his bonds to meet her bobbing head. He closed his eyes and grunted as he proclaimed, "I'm going to cum!"

She knew what to do then. With the hand fondling his balls she used her pointing finger to bring pressure just behind his sack. This he felt on his prostrate. It only added to his euphoria.

He has never had a blow job before. And he had never used oral sex. Shelby had always controlled their sex and it was not all that pleasurable. She had explained it was all in preparation for procreation someday. She felt it was her duty to reproduce with someone of equal intelligence so that they could birth superior children to benefit the world.

But this was sex just for the pleasure. He felt a little guilty but knew he wanted more.

Keira pulled back to a point that only the head was in her mouth. And she kept her hands steadily working. She was prepared for him to release his load. And he did. But to her surprise it as almost more than she could swallow. After she had milked him dry she leaded back. Looking him in the eyes and making a show of wiping the trickle of his cum from her lower lips and then sucking her finger clean.

And to her surprise, she realized she had orgasmed as he filled her mouth. She knew she was enjoying him band hadn't thought of herself. Her plan had been to take care of herself after she got home.

"That was so good. Your pre cum is so sweet and you cum had a distinct flavor that I can't describe with any word but delicious. I think I am already addicted to both of them."

Stratton felt drained and relaxed. He didn't know what to say so he simply replied. "Thank you!"

She looked at her phone and the time was up. But she didn't want to turn him loose yet. "Think I'll use those three minutes I lost to Shelby." She then bent forward and took his limp cock into her mouth. She worked for three minutes and had him hard again.

Pulling away she smiled. "There, I just wanted you to have me on your mind as you drove me home. Now I need to untie you and then head to your bathroom. You do need to get me home."

A few minutes later they were on their way. They chatted about everything except what they had done in his apartment living room. But on the occasion she reached over and felt to see if he was 'still thinking of her'. And she found he was.

When they arrived at her home he got out and opened her door. There was a light in the kitchen window and her father stood there. She smiled for she knew he would be. At the door he bent to kiss her cheek. As he did she whispered in his ear.

"Your surprise is in your linen closet in the bathroom." Then she pulled away just as the porch light came on.

Her dad opened the door. "You kids have a good time?"

"Yes we did daddy. The art show is great and then we had dinner, and desert."

He looked at her, "May I call you again?"

"Most certainly, I will be expecting your call."

"Thanks you and good night to you both." With that he turned and walked away. By the time got to the car they were both inside. He drove away with a lot on his mind.

Inside she looked at her dad. "You're up late dad."

"Oh I was just putting my dish in the sink. Had some ice cream and was just about to head up to bed."

She smiled for she knew he had been standing there watching and waiting on her. That didn't bother her, for she knew he did it out of concern. "You know you should take mom to the art exhibit. I know she would love it. You might not enjoy it all that much but there might be a reward for you afterwards."

Her dad blushed. "Young lady what am I going to do with you. Thinking that of your mother. Shame on you. You're not too old for a spanking."

She blushed because she was without undies. What would he say if he knew what she had done.

"Oh dad you never spanked me and you know it."

"Well I could call your mother."

She blushed again because her mom had spanked her many times. "That's not necessary, Good Night Dad."

She went to her room and sat on her bed. She was still on a sexual high. She decided to take a shower to help relax a little.

The shower felt good and she had washed her sex well. But not enough to bring pleasure. That she planned to do as quickly as she was in bed.

She had just laid down when her phone rang. She saw it was Stratton. "Hi," she answered.

"Just calling to say good-night again and to tell you I did find your gift."

She flushed. "Well I felt you might want them because you had made them too wet for me to wear home."

He was holding them in his hand as he spoke. He couldn't resist bringing them to his nose yet again. "Thank you. They are divine and I will cherish them."

"Just so you know, you made me cum when you filled my mouth. I would have never thought that would happen."

"Interesting, I didn't know a woman would want to admit she enjoyed sex." He commented remembering Shelby's attitude.

"I enjoyed alright, and next time I plan on enjoying what you do to me."

He was puzzled and was afraid he might not be able to perform as well as she had. "I hope I can meet your expectation."

"I'm sure you will. We can discuss it over lunch Tuesday. I have free time then and can meet you anywhere you say."

"Very well, it is a date. I'll call you Monday."

With that the call ended. He was dismayed for it was a long time till Monday. He sniffed the bouquet of the panties once again then went to shower.

Keira lay on top of her covers. She spread her legs and began to trace around her pussy lips with a finger. She wanted to enjoy this as long as she could. She closed her eyes and let two things come to mind. One was the memory of her time with Stratton. All had been a first for her. She had never given a man a blob job and felt the surge of cum fill her mouth before tonight. And she would bet it was a first for him too. It was fun and exciting to relive but the other was also powerfully stimulating.

She revisited the time she had come in early from a friend's house and her dad was not at the window. Granted it was early but she had expected to see him in the living room. Being a little curious she investigated the sounds from the downstairs game room.

From the dark of the stairway she had seen her mom kneeling on the floor. She was without clothes but her upper body was encased with a rope harness that secured her arms parallel across her upper back. And the ropes tightly encircled her breasts. She remembered their dark pink color and how her mom's nipples stood out like small drawers knobs.

Her dad was also nude and was thrusting his cock into her mouth. His hands held the back of her head and as he pushed forward he brought her lips to his pubic mound. Her mom was taking the entire length into her mouth and down her throat.

Her mom's eyes were closed but the expression on her face was pure pleasure. Her mom was enjoying her man 'fucking' her mouth.

She watched till her dad grunted. She figured it was time to leave as not to be discovered.

She slipped back out walked around the block twice to give them time to finish. On the second round she saw her dad at the kitchen window. She walked in and made an excuse of not feeling well. She went to her room.

A few minutes later her mom checked on her. Keira was in a daze. Her mom comforted her thinking it was a problem with her boyfriend. Before leaving she kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Keira felt the kiss and thought about what her mom had just been doing. And in a way it excited her. From that point on in her life she had been hooked on rope bondage. She realized it could be used by two loving people to enhance their pleasure. And the night with Stratton had proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

After she had enjoyed two powerful orgasms she lay there thinking of what she had planned for her next adventure with Stratton Adams.

12