Rosalie and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pierre. Take Miss Shirley and show her a few of our rooms. Bring her back here when you are finished." Joanne said. "You may notice she has an abundant growth of hair on her thighs as well as on her cunt. So take her and give her the tour."

Shirley looked at Rosalie as if to see if it was alright to go with Pierre. Rosalie nodded 'YES' and away she went.

"Has she ever been fucked"? Joanne asked Rosalie and her mother.

Mrs. Jackson and Rosalie both raised their arms in 'I don't know' gesture..

Joanne said "Well. She will be by Pierre soon enough, just like each of you were."

Mrs. Jackson said "He has the fattest cock I've ever had in my cunt. I thought he was going to split my cunt in half. When he erupted in me, I was leaking the rest of the day with his pollen leaking out of my cunt."

"Me too. "said Rosalie. "It isn't that his cock is so long, but he sure filled my cunt with his creamy semen. I'm sure Shirley will have a look of contentment on her face when she gets back here. Now show us some of your new garter belts and stockings. Maybe some panties too."

"I've got a shipment of new stockings that are 'seconds' that look very nice. I can give you 50% off on them. No flaws that you can detect and are very sheer with great heel patterns." Joanne told them.

As they were looking the stockings over, Shirley appeared and had a look of happiness on her face. She was still wearing her rolled stockings but now also was wearing a pair of very sheer white Directoire Knickers that came down to just above her stocking tops. They were so sheer you could see all her belly and cunt her. They also fit like they were custom made for Shirley.

"Oh Shirley, did you get a nice tour?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Yes. I got a fabulous tour of his fat cock right up my cunt. He filled me up with his semen, so that's why I'm wearing these knickers. I don't want it dripping on the floor." Shirley replied. "Did he fuck both of you the first time you came over here?"

Mrs. Jackson and Rosalie both nodded their heads 'Yes' at once.

"We didn't want to spoil it for you Shirley." Rosalie said. "Very pretty knickers you're wearing. I can see all your belly fur and cunt hair. They're very sheer.. Did his fat cock feel good while he was fucking you?"

"Oh yes. I thought he was going to split me in half. Then when he came in my cunt, his warm semen felt so good." Shirley replied. "It's all nice and creamy and I can feel it running down my cunt. I've seen all three of my brothers cocks and while they are longer than Pierre's they aren't nearly ass thick, I've eve played with and them hard."

Joanne said. "It's time we looked at some lingerie ladies. Then you may need to piss again and Marie can play with your hairy cunts. Then we may have time for some refreshments."

Joanne showed them six and eight strap garter belts in a variety of colors matching bras, and beautiful sheer panties. Finally she brought out a few boxes pf stockings and said. "These are supposedly 'seconds' and have flaws in them, but I've looked at a few pairs and I can't find anything wrong with them. I can let you have them for a dime a pair if you want them. I bought lots pf them so I have them in a variety of sizes and colors.

Shirley told Joanne she would take a dozen pairs of stockings and a garter belt," In fact I'll take two. One black and the other in raspberry with eight straps" she said.

Joanne said "I think a garter girdle would be better for you since you have a little belly. A garter girdle would keep it in and give you some support too.",

"If you have them in my size, I think I would like to try them." Shirley replied,

"I'm sure I have them in your size. I have them in six or eight strap belts, Which would you like?" Joanne asked.

"I think I would like eight straps. They will help keep my stockings up better than a six strap one." Shirley replied.

"Let me go check and see what I have." Joanne replied.

She came back a few minutes later with four eight strap garter girdles.

" I found these four among my others,

"Let's try these on and see how they fit," Joanne said. "|No need to go into a dressing room. We've all seen what everyone looks like. I have a very lovely black one and a navy blue one too,"

"I'll try the black one on and see how it fits." Shirley said. She slipped it on and pulled it up, "Oh. that's aa great fit. It feels great. Plus I don't have to pull it down when I have to piss."

"What do you think Rosalie? Does it look good?"

"I think so. Let's get Mother's opinion. What do you think Mother?"

I think Shirley looks ravishing in that garter girdle. It pulls her tummy and makes her look good. Now if Joanne can find a matching cut out bra so her nipples stick out when she puts it on, it will be great."

Joanne went to search and came back two minutes later with matching bras.

"Lets try these on and see how they fit. Remember, we want your nipples and aureoles to show through the cut out holes." Joanne said. "Your nipples are quite large so they should peek through the openings quite nicely."

She slipped the straps up Shirley's arms and fitted the cups onto each her teats. The open cups did exactly what they were supposed. Joanne fastened the hooks on the back of the bra and looked at Shirley's nipples peeking out of the cups.

"I wonder if Marie might like to nurse on your teats or a minute or two. Would you like that?" Joanne asked.

"I think it might feel good." Shirley replied.

"Marie. Shirley wants you suck her teats for a few minutes. You might even make her horny so she gets home and one of her brothers fucks her silly. Maybe she'll even piss for you. Now suck her nipples gently."

Marie bent down and began sucking one of Shirley's teats.

"Oh that feels good." Shirley told us. "She's going to want to make me to piss very soon."

"Do you want me to get Pierre in here so he can fuck you again?" Joanne asked.

"That might be a good idea." Shirley replied. "I might want his fat cock up my fuck hole."

Rosalie's mother said. "What do Rosalie and I do while Shirley is being fucked by that fat prick of his?"

"We can all go outside in the courtyard and piss. I feel like I really need to go. Marie might want us to piss on her too." Joanne said.

Pierre came in, took Shirley by the hand and said, "Come on you fucking little whore. You can suck my fat prick, then I'll fuck you again with it. Your cunt will really be spread wide open when I get done with you."

So off they went and we went out to the courtyard. Joanne said to take our dresses off but leave out stockings on. We took our dresses off and then saw Joanne's hairy belly and cunt for the first time.

"Oy my. You have a very hairy belly and cunt." Rosalie's mother said. "I've never seen a belly as hairy as yours."

"Marie enjoys sucking my long clit, especially after I pee, don't you Marie, don't you Marie?"

"Oh yes mistress. Licking the pee off of your hairy cunt is wonderful. It tastes so good and is so hot." Marie replied.

"Well then get in front of me, let me drench you, then you can lick my cunt and suck my clit, you filthy little whore."

"Yes mistress." Marie replied. "Perhaps your guests would enjoy it if I licked their pussies too."

"Rosalie. You and your mother go behind this little piss whore, spread your cunt lips open and piss all over her back. Then she will turn around and suck your clits and pee holes too." Joanne said.

We stood behind Marie, pulled our vulva's open and let the piss flow out onto Marie's back. Mother has a large pee hole so her piss really shoots out quickly.

Suddenly I saw Shirley walking out to the courtyard. She was walking spread legged and semen dripping out of her cunt.

"That motherfuckers got a cock as fat as a huge cucumber and he knows how to use it too. He fucked me silly again and had me creaming my cunt till I couldn't come anymore. Then he splattered my cunt with a big load of baby batter which is now leaking out of my cunt." Shirley said.

"I could have told you that Shirley, He fucked me the firs time I came over here and he had me coming all over his fat prick, I thought he was going to split my cunt wide open," Mrs. Jackson said. "Now piss all over Marie's back if you have to go. She's a fucking little piss whore. Then she'll suck your pussy nice and clean."

"That's not all." Shirley told them. "When we got up, the motherfucker took his cock and pissed all over my nylon covered legs. Now they are soaking wet too."

Shirley began pissing all over Marie's back and when she finished, Marie turned around and began eating the semen off of Shirley's cunt,

Joanne said. "I'll get a towel. Take your wet stockings and I'll wipe your wet legs off. I'll just give you a new pair of stockings to put on."

Joanne quickly got a towel and wiped Shirley's hairy legs off and handed her a new pair of nylons to put on. Marie had also finished eating Shirley's very wet cunt

"If there isn't anything else ladies, let's get you totaled so you can pay your bill and head home. Shirley, you need to put your dress on so you look decent. I think you each are getting four pairs of stockings at fifty cents a pair. Two garter girdles and two cut out bras at three dollars each. So it looks like the total comes to eighteen dollars."

Mrs. Jackson took a twenty from her purse and told Joann to keel the change as we had had such a good time.

Joanne packaged everything up and we got into the car and headed for home.

"Shirley. You should know that Pierre is just a big motherfucker." Rosalie said. "I was a virgin when I came here with mother the first time. I wasn't a virgin when we went home. That big motherfucker shoved his cock in me and I thought I was going to pass out. My pussy was sore for a week. Mother told my dad and he began fucking me too,"

12