Rosalita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I can be assertive when the time is right. Now let me up before I get hard again."

At the door we were kissing while she was still topless, I couldn't keep my hands off her tits. Rubbing her pelvis against mine she commented it felt like I had plenty of meat to feed hungry kitty's, then slipped behind the door as she opened and pushed me out. Walking to the truck I looked up, there she stood on the balcony with her shirt back on, cupping both breasts as if to offer them to me. I felt my dick lurch thinking she's lucky I'm not still in her apartment or I'd fuck her into the mattress.

I found that I didn't mind the fact that her underwear and attire were all rather conservative, unless we were in the privacy of her home. Then the booty shorts, the tiny revealing skirts or dresses and tight tee's came out of the drawer. She wore bra's that were definitely feminine without being the see through push up kind so many girls wear. She had some lace bra's along with matching panties that were more like your mother's doilies sewn into underwear. Most of her panties were cotton boy shorts with a few bikini style, and of course, her lacey ones. Don't misunderstand, I love lingerie as much if not more than the next guy, I just somehow found it not as important as it was simply being with her.

Our days were spent working, our nights were spent doing fun shit and then making out at her place. I'd had her down to her panties several times, each time sensing she'd let me make love to her if I pushed the issue, I restrained knowing she wasn't entirely comfortable with it yet. She'd lost eight pounds and was feeling more attractive every day. I smothered her with affection, doted over her, brought her flowers and sometimes a card, or a taste of some dessert she loved.

We'd been going out several weeks when she said she wanted to see my house, it was a Friday night and I noticed she had a small bag with her when I picked her up. I asked about the bag as we drove, taking my hand she told me they were toiletries and a few clothes because she wasn't going home until Sunday night. I stared at her in unbelief, she continued to look straight ahead with a devious grin on her face, ignoring my gaze altogether. I should have seen it coming, she was waiting for me on the balcony in a short skirt no more than mid-thigh, at that angle I could see her stocking tops.

I kept looking at her legs as we drove, she finally took my right hand and put it on the inside of her thigh right above the skirt hemline. My heart sped up and my dick throbbed, I wasn't sure I'd make it home without creaming my underwear. I knew she was watching my cock twitch and throb through my jeans, a perpetual smile on her lips. Things were about to heat up, I had a severe case of blue balls and was more than ready to have it happen. If things went the way I imagined they would, I'd eat her from stem to stern and then ride her until we were exhausted. I'm not a fan of condoms, it's like taking a shower with your socks on, but if I needed to use one, I would.

As I pulled into the garage, I hit the closer button, when I did she watched it go down over her shoulder. With it closed she slid my hand up until my fingers made contact with her very moist panties, pulling me to her lips as I gently felt her. Entering the garage entry door into the laundry area she spun, pushed me back against the door and held me at arms length.

"Walt, I've taken us as far as I'm going to, I need you to take over. Baby I want you to do anything you want with me, anything, make me a complete woman, own my body, own my pussy, mark me with your seed, make me YOURS and yours alone. I want to be your love kitten, I want you to make me purr, but baby, please don't hurt me."

I reached out, grabbed the bra between her breasts and pulled her to me, letting go of the bra as her lips met mine, a hand on her back, the other under her skirt squeezing her tantalizing ass and pulling her groin into me. I moved the hand on her back up, tightly scrunched a handful of hair without pulling it and pushed my tongue between her lips, which she readily received as we tangoed with our tongues. I humped into her as I forced her pelvis into mine. Pulling back to catch her breath she smiled.

"Yes Walt, just like that. Take charge of me, make me be your love kitten, do whatever you want, just don't hurt me."

I had to wonder what had been done to her prior, twice now she said not to hurt her, her previous dates must have been less than one should expect. I was determined to own this girl tonight, to make her mine in every way possible, to blast my seed inside and mark her vagina as mine. I'm not sure if it's too early to say it or not, but maybe we'll get far enough in our relationship this weekend that I'll let her know I've fallen in love with her. Right now though, it's time to woo and screw my love kitten, to let her know she's the most important woman in my world.

I broke our kiss, put both hands on the side of her face, kissed her seductively and whispered as sexy as I knew how.

"I want you to put your back against the wall, slide your legs forward a few inches, lift your skirt and hold it in place until I tell you to drop it."

She turned to the side, did as I told her and stood there with lust in her eyes. She'd worn a pair of red panties that you could partially see through, her lush beaver was clearly visible, dark brown like the hair on her head, a few errant strands sticking out the leg openings. I took hold of the elastic on each hip and began to lower them over her thick legs, her eyes were glued to mine, muffled sounds were coming from her lips, when I had them to her ankles I had her step out of them. With my hands at the juncture of legs and pussy I applied gentle pressure to open them, which she instantly did. When I leaned forward I looked up into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "This is so hot, it's what I dreamed sex should be."

She put her head back against the wall with her eyes closed. I'd never eaten a girl on my knees, this would be a new experience. I wished I'd had a camera at that moment, me on my knees, Rosa holding her skirt up, hairy beaver about to tickle my nose as I readied to bury my face in her ripe pussy.

I angled my face upward so my tongue would make contact with her labia, her aroma was intoxicating, arousal was obvious. As I moved forward, I noticed there was liquid glistening on the few hairs near her opening, I thought to myself, mmmm, dessert before supper. My tongue made contact and her body shivered with anticipation, I knew being eaten was a first for her, I took my time and made sure she enjoyed every lick. I slowly made my way from the bottom where I took the time to probe her vaginal opening with my tongue, my face pressed against her, my nose tight to her clit.

As I moved upward to the prize I teased horribly. She'd had two small orgasm's and was steadily rocking her hips into my face as she neared another, I opened the labia completely and put my mouth directly on top of her clit. I sucked gently as I licked her love button, her pussy pushed into my face, her skirt fell over my head as she put her hands at the back of my head and let out a loud, *Ohhhhh Fuucckk*. I was guessing she'd had a powerful climax to which I kept licking and she kept humping into me, I felt her lift the skirt up and looked at her. Smiles, smiles, smiles then pushed my head away.

I was still on my knees, she was slumping down the wall in front of me, reaching out for my lips with hers, Frenching me deeply. When her breathing had evened out she kissed me again, this time tasting the pussy juice around my mouth.

"I taste okay don't I? I wouldn't want to taste another girl, but I like to taste me after you've licked me. Walt that was heavenly, I've cum on my fingers, but never like that. I'm sorry I let my skirt fall, it was just too much, I couldn't help it."

"Don't give the skirt a second thought, I just didn't want you dropping it so that I couldn't look in your eyes. Did you like it as much as it sounded like you did?"

"Damn, my pussy is still vibrating and tingling, I love your tongue Walt. What now, the bedroom?"

"I think we should have a light supper, I have a Terriyaki stir fry ready to cook, I'll start that while you go clean up."

"Walt honey, I want you to wash me, after all, it's your pussy now. Will you help me baby?"

I washed her as she sat on the toilet with her legs spread, careful not to use too much pressure, she wasn't sore (at least not yet) but she was super sensitive. She was peeing as I left for the kitchen, when she yelled and ask where her panties were I told her they were in my pocket, besides they weren't hers any longer, they were mine. I was at the range stirring ingredients into the wok when she put her arms around my waist from behind, her huge breasts pressed into my back, her hands dropping lower and lower until she was rubbing my stiff dick.

I turned and said, "I'm seconds away from turning this off and taking your cherry right here on the table. You might want to cool it girl."

"What if I want it right here and now? What if I want you to fuck me on the table? What if I don't want to wait?"

"Then you'll be disappointed, your first time needs to be somewhere romantic, somewhere you can be comfortable."

"Wrong answer stud. My first time needs to be where the juices are running down my leg, it needs to be in a hot spot, like in this kitchen, me on the table, you driving your dick into me until your balls slap my ass. Let's clear the table, please baby, I've waited 23 years for this. Do me now."

With the table cleared I helped her get on, her ass right at the edge, legs pulled up, pussy wide open, telling me to fill her with baby juice. I still hadn't undressed her, it seemed seedy and yet exciting to be taking my girl's virginity half dressed on the kitchen table. I told her I'd be gentle and once I was past her hymen there should be minimal pain followed by good feelings.

"Oh don't worry about that, it's been gone for years, I rode horses a lot when I was in Brazil, the doctor says I broke it when I was in my late teens. I've never had more than a finger or tampon inside me though. Walt, can I see it, your cock, before you put it in me?"

I helped her up enough to rest on her elbows and dropped my pants along with underwear standing proud, dick twitching, moving side to side an inch or so like a dog's tail wagging. Her eyes were big as saucers and her mouth was hanging open.

"Oh my poor pussy, it'll never fit in me. Please baby, don't hurt me."

I gently laid her back, tucked the hem of her skirt into the waist and moved forward, with a finger inside an inch or more I began to slowly move in and out. When she loosened a bit more and the juices flowed more heavily I slipped a second finger inside.

"Does it feel okay Rosa, am I hurting you?"

"No, I'm okay, it feels good."

"Okay princess, I'm going to do this another few minutes, then you'll feel my cock pressing against the lips, if it doesn't hurt push back against me. Once I'm inside I'll stop."

When I felt she was lubed enough I removed my fingers and put the tip of my dick against the vulva, swiping it up and down enough to lubricate the head. I pushed it lower, felt the opening and gently pushed against her inner labia, she was tight as a drum head causing me to push a little harder. I heard her take a deep breath and then push back into me, when the head went inside, her pussy lips locked tight around it, not about to let go.

I stopped as she sucked in a deep breath, her hands tight onto my forearms, white knuckled, digging into the flesh. Thirty seconds later she opened her eyes and nodded. Slowly ever so slowly I stroked in and out sinking another inch every one or two strokes, she was so tight it almost hurt my dick as the head opened her again and again. I could feel her pussy surround my shaft as the head passed, closing tightly against me seeming like it was trying to hold me captive. I had been in her all the way a stroke or two when I felt her hips move.

It wasn't much, enough to know she was beginning to sense pleasure over discomfort. She had her feet on the edge of the table and would slowly raise her hips in anticipation of a stroke then wait another two or three strokes to do it again, soon her hips were moving with every stroke, not thrusting, but moving. I looked into her eyes.

"Baby are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

Her face looked dreamy, "No Walt, you aren't hurting me at all. Is my pussy good? Will you cum in me?"

"Rosa your pussy is delicious, it's perfect, tight yet smooth, warm, inviting and most of all it's making my balls get ready to blast you full of cum."

Nothing more was said for a few minutes until she began to moan softly and talk very quietly, "My pussy feels so full, I think your cock was made just for me. I'm glad you like it baby, I only want to please you, to fuck you with it anytime you want. I want to be your love kitten. Walt, honey I think I'm ready for it a little harder and faster."

I had picked up the pace and voracity a little when her body stiffened, her head went back, mouth wide open but soundless, her hips were raised off the table and stabbed at my groin several times before she settled down. I knew she was enjoying an orgasm and gently continued to make love to her. As soon as she'd recovered her hips began to push upward into me with every single stroke, the air was filled with her soft voice "yes, just like that, oh baby this feels so good". She was pushing harder as I felt her body begin to tense once more, this time she was more vocal and animated.

Pushing into me with her cunt bucking there was no regard to my rhythm, she began groaning loud and from deep within cried out, "Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" then her ass slammed back to the table top, meeting my strokes again.

"Rosa, I'm almost there honey, try to cum again before I do, cum with me if you can."

I felt the softness of her chubby thighs glide across my hips and upper legs as she opened wider, then her heels dig into the flesh of my ass, pulling me tighter with every stroke.

"Yes baby, mmmmm, fuck me Walt. Make me yours tonight, I want my pussy to be all yours, nobody else gets to do this to me. I want you to fill my baby hole with your baby cream, fill me until it runs out."

I began to grunt with every stroke, it was like I was a man possessed with a mission to not only make her cum again but to fill it with my seed, to breed this wanton woman. She was fucking like an animal in heat, I was happy to be the one delivering what she wanted.

Her heels left my ass, her knees were bent alongside her body, her hands holding them. I was stroking frantically and then slowed, my balls were churning, the feeling was there and I wasn't going to fuck past it, I'd worked toward this goal and I was going to enjoy it. As my balls began to contract I shoved inside Rosa one last time.

"Oh my God, you got bigger. I can feel it Walt, I can feel it, oohhhh, it's so warm and creamy, it feels like it's everywhere inside me."

I was driving as deep as possible, pulling back an inch or more and then driving forward with each spurt. I had never cum like that before, I knew at that moment I wanted it to happen again and again and again. With a final shot I rammed tight against her tender pussy and stayed still, her insides were squeezing and relaxing. I felt her legs clamp around me and she raised us both off the table slightly as she came a third time, it wasn't exactly in sync with my climax, but we were damned close.

With my hands under her shoulders I lifted her into a seated position, my hard cock still embedded within her warm inviting little jungle. I was kissing her face as she regained her composure, she found my lips with hers and we stayed that way for a half minute or more. I could feel the cum dribbling past my dick, dripping on the floor with a soft *plop* sound every ten or fifteen seconds.

"Oh my God Walt. The romance novels make sex sound exciting, but they never make it sound this heavenly. I love your cock, it fits me so perfectly, I didn't know it would get bigger when you cum, but I sure liked it."

"You lay back and I'll get a warm cloth to clean you. Be right back. Just lay down and catch your breath hon."

After I'd washed her she wanted her panties, to which I declined saying I wanted my playground open all night. When she said she'd leak I told her to let me know and I'd make sure she was okay, then I whispered to her, "If you aren't too sore and swollen I plan to have that tiny hole plugged most of the night anyway."

She grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me sensuously as I lifted her from the table bringing her to an unsteady standing position. Holding onto me until she found her equilibrium she smiled, "Nowhere does it say in any book that sex is not only exhilarating but exhausting as well. I'm still a little dizzy."

I scooted a chair behind her and helped her sit before I walked back to the range. I had only begun the stir fry when I'd shut it off so the veggies were still relatively crisp, I tossed in the chicken and some sauce as I worked it all together having a plate of steaming stir fry before her in five minutes time. I knew she liked sweet tea and had a glass full in the fridge, setting it and eating utensils near her right hand I leaned down, moved her hair away and nuzzled her neck before kissing her lips.

"Walter, you either stop that and let me eat, or fuck me again right now."

I chuckled moving away for my food then sat next to, not across from, my Rosa. Looking at her intently I so desired to tell her I loved her, but something inside was still fearful she might reject me, which was stupid because she just told me she was mine, her body was mine, I could have her anytime I wanted to. I decided to err on the side of caution.

"Rosa I love being with you, so beautiful, so pleasant to talk with, we have so much fun together, and now that we've made love it's obvious we fit together that way as well. I know this is old fashioned and people snicker at the notion, but would you be my girl, my steady girl, my only girl?"

I seemed to have an uncanny knack for asking questions while her mouth was full, once again her finger was raised in the *one moment* gesture as she chewed rapidly. I smiled as I sat back apologizing.

"Walter, I like being with you as much and I would love to be your only girl, your steady girl as you say, with one condition."

I thought to myself, okay, here we go, wonder what excuse she'll use to say she can't.

"Walt, I haven't heard you tell me you love me and until I hear that I can't be your steady girl."

Tears ran down my cheeks, I wasn't sobbing nor making crying sounds, my eyes leaked from joy as I prayed I would have the strength to tell her and not be a babbling fool. She knew me well enough that she left her chair, motioned for me to scoot back and sat on my lap with her hand on my chest.

"Deep breath, exhale, and again. Okay. Now tell me what's on your heart, I promise I won't interrupt."

"I do love you Rosa, I wanted to tell you but every time I've done that before I'm laughed at and rejected. I was afraid it would happen again. I want you in my life so badly, at the same time I'm scared I'll screw things up like I usually do."

"Walter Steven Malrroy, I never want to hear words like that from your lips again. Do you understand me? Good, because if I do we're done. If you continue to love and take care of me like you do now there will never be anything to screw up. If being with a Latina girl doesn't bother you, being with an anglo hunk like you doesn't bother me. So Walter? Are we a couple or not?"

I nodded yes, "We're a couple, and I hope one day it will be more."