Rosalita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into Carlita's was a cultural experience for me, the deco's and foods were definitely of a South American flare. I ordered some beer and told her to please order food for me considering I didn't know what more than half of it was. As we enjoyed the appetizer, I found out she had moved from Brazil a year ago, her mother choosing to stay there after her father died. Over our meal I learned that her mom had worked at the Brazilian Embassy in Washington DC for eight years, during which time she met Rosa's father, married, birthed Rosa and eventually moved to Brazil where her mother again worked for the government.

Her dad had been an engineer so finding work for him was no problem at all. Because Rosa was born in the States she was considered a US citizen, when her father died sixteen months ago she debated whether to stay or come to the states. She chose the states and had been at the bakery just under a year. I asked something about working at the bakery long term, at which time she smiled, winked and told me, "I don't just work there, I own it."

Well cut my legs off and call me shorty, I never saw that coming. When I enquired how someone so young could afford to buy a business, drive a late model car and have such a nice apartment she told me *the rest of the story* as Paul Harvey would have said. Her parents were considered to be very wealthy by Brazilian standards, and certainly wealthy by US standards. Her dad, knowing he was dying, chose to leave Rosa's inheritance to her before he died, making her a wealthy young lady.

"But Rosa, how can a 19 year old buy a business like yours, I would think you needed to be at least 21."

"You think I'm 19? Oh you sweet, sweet man. I'm twenty three, but if you think I look 19 I'll accept that. You can pretend you're taking advantage of a young innocent thing."

I looked at her sternly, "I would never do that, I mean take advantage of a young girl."

With a satisfied look on her face she responded, "No, I'm sure you wouldn't. You're a good man Walt."

Following our meal we each nursed a beer talking about everything and nothing. She was surprised that as she put it, *a cute guy like you hasn't been snatched up already*. When I explained that I was normally so anxious around girls that I ruined the date, she chuckled and told me she must be the cure. She said she was like me, she'd had a few short relationships, nothing serious, nothing lengthy, still looking for her prince charming. After buying the bakery she decided she was going to stay in the states.

When I asked what Sao Paulo was like she told me it was like any other huge city. There were good parts and bad parts, you simply needed to know where each was and figure out a way to exist. She didn't much like the stereo typical Brazilian guy, lots of touchy feely, over confident in their sexuality, on the other hand there were lots of nice guys as well, just not in the clubs where young girls would meet them. Rosa said she basically stayed within her circle of classmates, all looking out for one another and making sure they stayed in numbers for safety. Like any other mega-city, life can be dangerous.

I'd left the Camry in a parking structure two blocks away and as we walked our hands brushed, I so wanted to grab it and not let go, but as usual I was too chicken, and the moment escaped me. As I opened the car door for her at the apartment, I noticed the dress ride up slightly, just enough to quickly see the lacy top of her stay up stocking on the outer part of her leg. She must have sensed the dress had ridden up because she reached for and pulled it down where it belonged. As I escorted her to her door, I softly placed my hand in the small of her back, which seemed to illicit a slight smile from her lips.

At the door we embraced ever so lightly, I wanted to kiss her and she knew it. Putting her hands on my chest she looked up into my eyes.

"I don't kiss on a first date Walt, next time. There will be a next time won't there?"

"Oh yes ma'am, I'd like that very much."

"You have my info, text me tomorrow and we'll make plans. Goodnight."

I stood with my mouth agape as she walked inside and clicked the door shut. I was still standing in place dazed when the door opened, "Go home Walt, we'll talk tomorrow."

Shaken from the fog of the moment with a smile a mile wide I turned and headed for the car. Holy shit, she said next time, no girl has ever said that to me before. Gosh I like this girl, I just hope I don't screw it up as is my normal modus operandi, I want this to work. I don't mind at all that she's a little chunky, to be honest, I sorta like it, as my older brother would say, *that much more to love*, yes, I could learn to love this girl if she's everything she seems to be.

The next day I was in a cloud the first few hours. I have a gal electrician who works with me part time when I have a hard and fast deadline to meet. At break Brenda finally asked, "Where the hell is your head this morning Walt? Step out of it man, pull your head outa your ass, you're makin too many mistakes."

Brenda was right. It had been a simple supper date, a few beers and her saying we'd have a next time. She neither hinted nor said anything about me getting to take her clothes off and ravaging her deliciously curved body. Just after that Rosa texted me asking if I wanted to do pizza tonight? I responded what time and went back to work with a grin on my face.

Brenda looked at me, "So, it's like that is it? Does Walt finally have a girl?"

"I don't know that she's my girl, I only took her to supper last night, but we had a great time and she wants to go for pizza tonight."

"Happy for you buddy. You deserve a good woman in your life. I'd be lost without my husband, maybe you'll find the same treasure in????? are you gonna tell me her name?"

"Rosa, her name is Rosa."

With my head pulled out of my rectum the rest of the day went smooth enough we could call for a rough-in inspection the next day. I texted Rosa telling her I'd pick her up at six, she responded telling me we weren't going out, we'd order in but to grab a cold twelve pack of Miller Lite. Being a romantic at heart I bought her two single yellow roses at Mrs. Rawson's. As I paid for them, she smiled one of those *mom* smiles.

"Yellow roses, this must be pretty serious Walter." My confused look must have given me away. "Everybody gives red rose's the very serious ones give yellow."

"Should I change to red, this is only our second date."

"Hell no, knock this girl off her feet. Besides, the yellow cost more and the kids need new shoes."

I handed her the money, laughing with her, her kids were long gone, I think the youngest was 42. Once again Rosa was standing on the little balcony outside her apartment, smiling down, making me feel special. Inside I handed her the sleeve of roses, when she opened it she gasp, turned, put her arms around my neck and kissed me softly, those lovely mini-mountains on her chest pressing against me. When I brought up kissing on the first date she grinned.

"That was yesterday, this is today, our second date, and I have to tell you studly, no one has ever given me roses, especially yellow roses. You must really like my big butt."

To me it wasn't big, it didn't stick out any more than anybody else's butt, it fit her body perfectly. She had on a tee shirt type of top but cut loosely, her breasts were still the focal point, but they didn't dominate the look. It went past her stomach and across the waist of her shorts which extended just below her ass, they weren't skin tight, neither were they loose and baggy, a pair of fancy flip flops topped it off. Once again, her hair and makeup were alluring, I noticed something I hadn't noticed the night before, a faint smelling but very erotic perfume. It was as if that seductive fragrance went to the very core of my being.

As I was letting her slip from my arms, I couldn't get over how good this girl made me feel, and the bigger issue, how relaxed I was when I was with her. I had never felt this way before and I didn't want it to end. She gave me another peck on the lips and told me she loved the flowers. Placing the roses in a smaller vase by themselves she had both last nights and tonight's flowers on the counter, smiling she told me she could get used to that.

We sat on the small balcony waiting for the pizza guy, sitting in the shade of the building provided enough cover from the sun to make it pleasurable being outside. She had apparently ordered from these guys often, he waved and called "Hi Rosa" as he made his way to her door. A young guy, looked college age, delivering pizza's at night to keep the wolves away from the door. She refused to let me pay or even chip in, though she had given him a five dollar tip I stuffed a twenty in his shirt pocket and told him thanks. Twenty five bucks in one tip, he damn near floated down the stairs.

We ate on the balcony. it was her turn to ask about me. I was from upper Michigan, left when I was 19 to study electrical at a tech school in the lower half of the state, had an opportunity for an apprenticeship and took it. Passed my masters exam four years ago and here I am in Indianapolis with a business of my own. I employ a lady electrician part time when I need her, she has two small kids, so it doesn't always work out. If business continues to grow as it has, I will need a fulltime electrician sooner than later. I own a three bedroom ranch on the outskirts of the city and when I find a lady to marry I want a family.

Wide eyed with a mouth full of pizza she'd just bitten off she sat not chewing at all. Raising her finger signifying just a minute she chewed quickly and said.

"Holy cow Walt, you have it all figured out don't you. Tell me again why you aren't already married and a daddy. A girl would have to be an idiot not to grab a guy like you."

Though I wanted to grab her and kiss her until her lips fell off, fear once again gripped me. As usual, I did nothing, trying to gently laugh it off, in reality I wanted to cry for being such a coward. Why couldn't I just say what was on my heart, why I did I always feel inadequate and intimidated, why couldn't I just take her hand and hold it as the sun set? All the why's without the answers, it was the same old scenario, I was sure I'd fuck this up as I had the others.

It was approaching nine as I said I should go. Walking inside she took my arm and turned me.

"You don't have to go because of me. Please stay a little longer, I like being with you. You don't make fun of me or make nasty remarks because I'm a little overweight. Okay, okay, I'm more than a few pounds over, but if I have a reason to lose ten or fifteen I don't think it would be that hard. Stay Walt, I'll share the last of my ice cream with you. Deal?"

How do you refuse sharing the last of someone's ice cream with them? You don't, it's as simple and complex as that. We shared the remnants of what was once a half gallon of Butter Pecan, I wondered how lucky could I be? My favorite flavor. As I was ready to leave, she stood in front of me at the door putting both hands on my chest.

"I know I gave you a kiss earlier, but I think I need another. Is there one more I might have?"

I bent slightly as she stood on tippy toes, our lips met and for me it was like an electric storm flowed through my body. Her arms were around my neck, I had a hand on the small of her back, the other on her hip. I wanted to slide it to her ass cheek and squeeze but thought better of it, and boy am I glad I did. As we separated, she looked into my eyes.

"You just passed the first test prince charming. Had your hand fallen down onto my butt we'd have been all through. I think I'm starting to like you sparky, that is what they call you guys isn't it?"

"Yes, sparks. I have to be honest. I wanted my hand on your bottom in the worst way, but I wasn't going to violate your trust."

Another kiss, she moved to the side and opened the door.

"Good night Walt, dream about me. I have Zumba tomorrow night, wanna have dinner together the next night? I'll cook if you'd like to come here. Oh, and I love the flowers, but wait a few days for anymore."

"I'd love to come over, I like to make chocolate chip bars, I'll bring those for dessert."

"Thanks but no. I have a good reason to begin eating better again, that'd be you bub. Now go home. Drive careful."

I know I left her place and got to mine, but I remember nothing in between, it's as though I was in a fog. I saw there was a message from Brenda on the machine wondering if she was needed to start the new place in the Pheasant Run addition. It was late so I texted, hoping she'd see it if she got up to use the bathroom through the night.

I instantly got an okay I'll see you at seven. I asked why she was up so late. Nothing for almost a minute.

*Bill and I were engaged in some extracurricular activities, time for sleep now, see you in the morning*.

I sighed as I thought perhaps, just perhaps that might be me soon, engaged in after dark shenanigans as mother calls them. I so wanted to suck those bulbous breasts, to twirl my tongue around what I was sure were fat thick nipples, to bury my face between her thick legs and lick until she begged me to stop, and finally, to impale her on my cock until she quivered and I shot every bit of sperm I had deep inside her. Not only did I find her beautiful, I loved her body as well, to me it was the ultimate receptacle for all my lustful desires.

Brenda asked if I'd seen Rosa the night before, when I verified I had she wondered if I'd gotten laid. I responded she wasn't that kind of girl, to which Brenda laughed.

"Of course she's that kind of girl, we're all that kind of girl. We all like a stiff dick inside making us quake, she's wisely being choosy, just as I was. I wasn't letting Bill get me naked before the ring was on my finger, but by God we tore it apart our wedding night. After the initial discomfort of my hymen it was and still is marvelous. To quote my husband, the worst sex we've ever had was fantastic."

I told her I didn't want to rush things and she thought that was wise. She told me if I watched and listened, Rosa would let me know when she wanted things to advance to the next level. Her last admonishing words were not to rush her, let her think she was in complete control, if I did that I'd get laid in no time. I hoped so, going to sleep with a stiff dick was difficult.

When Thursday night rolled around I was at Rosa's house six o'clock on the dot. She was in shorts and a tee like the other evening, except the shorts were fairly loose, they stopped just below her butt and the leg openings were wider. I imagined if she were to bend over I'd see her panties. She did, and I looked, red smooth panties, maybe nylon or satin, not being an expert on panties I could only guess. Another thing I noticed as she moved out of the way when I put the beer in the fridge is that I could see nipples pushing against the material.

I used every ounce of resistance I could muster to keep my dick down, even at half mast it would be obvious and I didn't need her to think I was a perv. She'd made loaded baked potatoes with a half dozen items to top them off with. She ate about half of hers, sliding the remainder to me, which I gladly finished off. We were on the loveseat watching the last season of Longmire when she paused the TV, turning sideways to look at me.

"Walt. Do you honestly like me, or am I just the next piece of ass in your life?"

"I don't have any pieces in my life Rosa. At least not for the last seven years, I had a summer girlfriend once, but she went back to college and married a guy. Like I told you in the restaurant, I've had four dates in that time and everyone ended in disaster. I'm not at ease around girls and they can see it, you're the first one to not laugh at or ridicule me. They think because I'm tongue tied that I'm a weak panty waist."

"I don't see that at all. I see a man who's in control of his emotions and desires. I wanted your hand on my butt the other night, but I needed to see where you were gonna take it. We can watch the rest of this later, right now I think you should kiss me."

We pressed in and began to neck with vigor, as though we'd been starved of it for decades. Our lips melting together, our tongues finding each other's with our bodies pressed tight together. She released her grip around my neck and pulled back out of breath.

"Walt, I need to tell you I'm a virgin. I've given two blow jobs where I was forced to, all I wanted to do was get it over with and didn't enjoy it all. I have friends who tell me it can be very exciting, it simply hasn't been for me ... yet. I'm way ahead of myself, hopefully I won't regret this, but I'd like you to caress my body a little while we kiss."

I pulled her into me, her left hand moved my right hand off her back and under her shirt. As I moved it upward across her ribs she giggled a little from the tickling, when my hand touched the bottom of her breast she sucked in a huge breath and attacked my mouth sticking her tongue half way down my throat. Her breast was everything I imagined, full, thick, taught and thick nipples, they had to be the diameter of a Sharpie pen and at least a half inch long. I softly twirled and pinched the nipple to her muted squeals and purring.

She was pushing into my hand so hard I almost couldn't feel her up properly. Pushing her back an inch I softly manipulated and squeezed her breast, kneading it like bread dough, moving my hand outward stopping at the nipple, tugging it lightly. My other hand was on her waist and I could feel her hips begin to rock slightly. I was turning her on, I wanted to push her back, rip off her clothes and fuck her through the loveseat, then Brenda's words filled my brain. *Just take your time, let her set the pace, let her think she's in charge and you'll get laid*.

As I nuzzled her neck I put my mouth on her ear and asked, "Can I suck them" I love sucking tits with big nipples."

Her answer was to lean back, pull the shirt over her head, get up on her knees and put a nipple into my open awaiting mouth. She giggled and said I looked like a little birdie. The giggling was replaced with moaning within ten seconds, she pulled me tighter and tighter, finally releasing and putting the other nipple in her mouth. Now straddling my hips she rocked back and forth across my hard cock with her shorts still on. I wanted my hands in those shorts in the worst way, I settled for moving my hands across her ass, sliding my fingers under the leg elastic sticking out below the shorts, rubbing them across her bare skin.

She moaned and purred as I sucked, grinding into me until I was ready to cum. I stopped her hips.

"Please Rosa, no more or I'm gonna make a mess in my pants."

She smiled and cradled my head to her bosom as she felt me slowly deflate. "We don't want that do we Walt, to waste that special stuff in your underwear. Some day baby, some day maybe it can go somewhere else. I think it's time we called it a night or I'm gonna make a mistake I don't want to make.

God I love being with you. Please tell me you're real."

"I'm real, what you see is what you get. I love being with you to. I want to stay with you tonight, but I know what you mean by a mistake. I'll go at your pace Rosa, I want this to work in the worst way. As for making fun of your body, it's the way I like it. Huge tits, juicy ass and a thick pussy waiting to be pounded."

"How do you know what my pussy looks like? Oh, when you looked under my dress. You dirty little boy, I love you for looking. And what makes you think I want to be pounded?"

"Brenda says all women do, some just don't know it yet."

"One more thing Walt. You said we'll go at my pace, and that's okay with me, but once I'm ready I expect you to take over. I don't want to make the decisions when it comes to passion, I want my lover to do that. So when the time comes, and it will if we keep this up, don't wimp out on me."