Rosalita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's getting the cart before the horse. If we're a couple then we need to finish eating, clean the kitchen and you take me to bed where you'll screw me silly. We'll nap, shower and if I'm no more swollen and sore than I am now, I'll be expecting another deposit before morning. You, sonny-boy, have woken a tiger within this horny woman."

With the dishes done I guided her to the bedroom hallway, walking slightly behind her I had my hand on her ass caressing softly. At the door she spun, pressed herself to me and told me she liked having my hand on her ass, no one had ever done that before. In the bedroom I slowly undressed her, hanging her dress in my closet as she sat on the bed watching me, with her face to my chest I leaned over unhooking her bra. I slid it forward with my hands under the cups as they broke free, how I loved the heft of those soft warm mammary glands as they filled my hands to overflowing. Mind you, I'm not necessarily a big tit guy, but Rosa's, well, hers seem to be the perfect size for my hands and mouth.

I tossed the bra onto the floor, dropped my pants and underwear, removed my shirt and stood before Rosa. Kneeling down I lifted her left breast twiddling the nipple softly causing it to react positively. As it hardened I took it into my mouth and sucked hard, she loved when I attacked her breasts like a starved child, sucking, pulling with my lips, nibbling on the nipples, all the while both hands would be around the globe of soft tender intoxicating flesh called her tit. Her fingers were in my hair softly caressing and stroking, tenderly pulling my face into her breast, humming a song I didn't know, but she always hummed it anytime I was making love to her breasts with my mouth.

She softly pushed my face back then guided my mouth onto the right nipple, once again stroking my hair and ministering soft delicate words of encouragement when not humming her song. While I sucked her legs continued to open wider, soon they were apart far enough her red swollen pussy was spread wide open. I wanted to insert a finger but wasn't sure if she was ready for another penetration. Instead I gently pushed her backward, my lips leaving her nipple with a distinguishable *Pop* sound.

With her back on the mattress I leaned down to sniff her hairy beaver. It was a nice thick bush with lots of hair on top but not much along the labia or up her ass crack. Personally, I love a hairy cunt, there are those who prefer it completely shaven and smooth, I prefer it natural, or at the most trimmed for a swimsuit, etc. She smelled of sex, my sex, my sperm mixed with her girl cum, the arousal of two people who had recently fucked. I breathed in and then dipped between her legs, splitting the outer labia with one stiff lick, followed by another lick deeper, splitting the inner lips. She tasted sweet and tangy, the smell was soft and delicate, not off-putting, in fact to me it was inviting.

Her hands were once again in my hair, hips already undulating, on the third lick I went straight to her clit. She moaned and pulled my face tighter to her mound. I wasn't going to tease, this time I was going for the climax right away. Her little love button was no longer little, it had come out to play and was protruding the size of a small marble. I latched onto it with my lips and sucked lightly, my hands were on her hips which shot straight up.

"Oh my, oh my, oh fuck. Right there, yes, right there, mmm, don't stop. Move your tongue down just a little. Oh God, that's it, I love your tongue."

I concentrated on bringing her over the waterfall and she didn't disappoint me, her body convulsed through yet one more body shaking orgasm. Both spent we lay there, my cum coated shiny face laying on her thigh, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Every ten or fifteen seconds her tummy would clench and her hips would buck up, I loved watching her body knowing I had helped bring her to that point. I leaned forward for one last lick already knowing what she was going to do.

As she pushed my face away she whined, "No, please Wally, please no more. Too sensitive."

Standing looking at her with pride beaming throughout my being she reached up her arms for me to lift her into a sitting position. Once she was upright she instantly grabbed my hard pecker and stuffed as much in her mouth as possible without choking. Her mouth was so warm, so soft, her tongue swirling around my shaft as her mouth adjusted. Pulling back she pushed her tongue out along the bottom increasing the sensation, I had never received a blow job like this before and within a minute I was moaning, rocking gently back and forth. Looking up she pulled off.

"Fuck my mouth Wally, use it like a pussy but be gentle, don't hurt me."

Now I knew where the fear came from. She told me before she'd been forced to give a few blow jobs and I'm betting they stupidly tried shoving it down her throat. If a girl wants to deep throat me and isn't choking, I have no issue, what I don't understand is why a guy would want to watch a woman choke and gasp for air, spit running down their face. I've had my cock deep throated, and while it feels good momentarily, it didn't put me any closer to cumming. To each his own, as my pa would say, *whatever blows your skirt up*.

Putting my hands on either side of her head I held her in place as I slowly rocked in and out of her mouth, it had been fairly shallow to begin with, but within a few minutes she was taking more than half my dick without gagging or sputtering. Eyes twinkling as she looked into mine, feeling proud and satisfied without saying a word, I smiled back and mouthed I love you. She smiled as much as you can smile with a cock in your mouth. I was getting close and let her know.

She simply pointed to her mouth and slightly nodded her head. I held myself back as much as possible as my sperm invaded her mouth, had it been her pussy I'd have crammed as much of my cock into her as possible. It wasn't her pussy though, it was her mouth and I definitely wanted another of these epic blow jobs. I could hear her gulp as she swallowed several times, nary a drop escaped her lips. When she pulled back she opened her mouth showing me the remnants of my ejaculation, swallowed and stood to kiss me. I thought it might gross me out tasting my own sperm, then I thought about the fact that I'd licked her pussy after I'd cum in her, I readily opened my mouth for her French kiss.

"Wally, how long before you can fuck me again?"

"Hey Rosa, where did this Wally stuff come from?"

"It came from me, your lover, your sex kitten, your savory piece of ass, that's where it came from. It will be my name and only my name for you. Everyone else will call you Walt or Walter, but you love toy I will call Wally. Got it? Now, answer my question, how long before you can go again?"

"I've dumped two loads in less than two hours, I know I'm still young, but I'll need at least a few hours. I aint a machine ya know."

With her body pressed tight to mine, arms around my neck and lips a half inch from mine.

"I know lover boy, that's why I needed to ask. I'm kind of sore and my pussy feels swollen. Is it? Mm, hmm, I thought so. We're gonna jump in the shower, then we're gonna lay down for a while, when we wake up you're going to do me from behind. Gloria at the store says it's her favorite position, she says it gets her off the hardest of any they use."

In the shower we started out behaving, washing each other, playing a bit, caressing, kissing, whispering sweet nothings until while she sat on the heated bench she jokingly stuck my dick between her tits and moved them up and down. I groaned which only encouraged her.

"Rosa stop. I've never had a titty fuck before and I don't think I have anything left to shoot, it'll only make my balls ache."

An evil grin came over her face, "Titty fuck? I've never heard of that, I like the sound of it, hand me the body wash."

With her tits and my cock well lathered she stuck my dick between her breasts and began sliding them up and down my cock, within seconds I was moving and all she had to do was push her breasts together as my dick slid up and down. From where I don't know, but I could feel my balls beginning to burn. This was so frickin hot, my girl letting me fuck her tits, her mouth an inch away from the head on every up stroke.

"Rosa baby, I'm getting ready to cum. Pull back honey."

"I want it on my face, cum on my face and tits, I want your sperm all over me."

I had no choice but to honor her wishes as my orgasm took over, the spurts weren't as powerful and plentiful as the first two orgasm's but there was enough to squirt under her chin before she turned her face down and took three spurts on her cheeks and mouth. I stepped out of the way while she washed the cum off her face and body. Standing with me to do a final rinse I held her in my arms as the water cascaded over us.

"Why did you want me to cum on your face?"

"Because I wanted you to stake your claim. You came in my mouth, you came in my pussy, I wanted to be owned by your love, it was the only thing I could think of at the time. I want to be yours Wally, all yours, every part of me yours. Someday when I'm feeling brave and confident I want you to own my other hole, anywhere your cock will fit is yours, and I want you to own me. Just like I own you Wally, your cock is my cock, your tongue is my tongue, these lips are my lips."

After drying we slipped between the sheets, both wanting to be naked. We did indeed rip off another piece before morning, from behind as she'd requested, each having an earth shattering climax. Laying in each other's arms before we drifted off again she spoke into my ear.

"Well you like how I suck your cock, you like my horny little pussy, you definitely like my big jiggly titties both to suck and fuck, now you've watched my ass wiggle as you pounded me from behind. Are you happy with your love kitten Wally?"

"Mmm,hmmm. If you want my cock inside you again before the day is through then we need to sleep, my body can't keep up with you darlin. You're gonna screw me to death."

With a giggle she pressed into me, sleep taking over instantly.

The adventures of Walt and Rosa continue in part two.