Rosalita Pt. 02

Story Info
A courtship, a wedding, a new business venture.
12.3k words
4.77
11.6k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers

It was nearly ten o'clock before we began stirring. It felt so good to have her warm body pressed against mine, I wished I'd woken first, my sister once told me she loves it when her husband wakes her making love to her. I wanted to try that and was disappointed until I realized I would have many nights with Rosa, many chances to wake her with me inside stroking slowly. With her hand on my cheek she softly pulled me to her lips, we kissed for what seemed like hours, in reality it was minutes. She would break our kiss, whisper *I love you* and lock lips again. I had never kissed with that level of sensuality before, but I was going to make damned sure it wasn't the last time.

I had a morning erection that was hard as a steel beam, when she touched it, she chuckled.

"For me?"

"Oh, I wish baby, I gotta pee so bad my eyes are watering. Be right back."

I think it took almost a minute for my dick to soften enough to bend it down and pee. For those who contend a man can pee with an erection, it may be possible if you stimulate the bladder enough, but it'll hurt like hell and sprays all over the place. Just let it soften so mother nature can take over. I was still slightly stiff when I came back to bed, Rosa took hold of my cock and played with it, inspecting it, turning it over to see what was where, when she finished she smiled at me.

"It's interesting, but I like it best when it's inside me spitting baby stuff all over the cervix. Wally can we wait awhile before we make love again? Feel me, I'm pretty swollen. Oh, oh oh, gently baby, gently."

I took the invitation, "Hmm, maybe I could kiss it later and make it better. You think that might help?"

"Mmmmm, I like your idea, I think you could kiss it now. I'll try not to drown you, but lick soft, like I said, I'm sore."

I pushed her upward on the bed until her back was against the headboard, with her legs open, knees bent, I lowered my mouth directly onto her very swollen vulva, being careful not to press to hard. I pulled away and looked up.

"I have you like this so I can look into your eyes, I want to see you looking at me."

Her hands were in my hair, softly caressing my scalp, tenderly moving her palms alongside my head. I hadn't been at it for more than a minute when her hips began to rock up and down, not very animated, just barely moving. Her vulva was engorged and felt warmer than her thighs, she was emitting little moans and purring noises, breathing hard, chest rising and falling rapidly, her hands now applying pressure to the back of my head holding me tight to her body.

Suddenly her feet lifted then slammed back onto the bed pushing her pussy into my face, she did this three or four times before she held her body off the bed and screamed. Her lower body was convulsing, twisting and wiggling around, all the while her hands held my face to her crotch and her hips bucked against me. Her legs were clamped to my head, cum was dripping down my chin, I gently opened her legs which she then let flop wide open. Grinning at her I asked if it was oaky.

"Oh my God Walt, I have never felt such sensations in my life. I came four times it was like one would end and the next wave would hit. Oh honey, I'm sorry I got you so wet, your face is all shiny."

I rose, started the shower, came back and took her hand leading her into the bath. When I bought the place, the first thing I updated was the plumbing and master bath, including a nice walk-in shower. With an on-demand water heater I could stand under that warm water as long as I wanted. It was the same length as a standard tub, but twice as wide and had a head at both ends. She'd told me she liked what she called lobster showers, so hot they made her skin pink, whereas I like mine just above lukewarm except in the dead of winter when I'm trying to warm my body after a long day. I had hers set piping hot, when she stepped in she squealed, grabbed me and pulled herself tight.

"Oh you sweet man, this water is wonderful, I promise I'll reward you later."

I stayed with her, willing my body to tolerate the feeling of being boiled in oil long enough to wash her body and hair. I found that I liked doing that, not only the erogenous zones, but her entire body. When I washed her long hair I massaged her scalp a little making her coo and thank me with kisses, oh, and pressing her soft voluptuous breasts into me. She told me to finish washing while she conditioned her hair and rinsed her body. When we stepped out onto the heated tile floor I asked if she minded me drying her body. She was all smiles as she handed me the towel.

In my room she grabbed her overnight bag and took out a bottle of lotion. I wanted to do that.

"Rosa, can I put the lotion on you? I'd like to do that."

She handed me the bottle as she laid down. I did her legs first, starting at the top of her thighs barely grazing her pussy, then downward until when I lifted her leg her foot was on my chest. I rubbed between her toes, kissed the sole of her foot and started on the other leg. Again, barely grazing the still swollen labia, with that leg finished I worked the abdomen up to her breasts where I spent some extra time, her shoulders and neck were next. I had Rosa roll over so I could do her back and butt, as I finished, I gave her a gentle smack on the ass, then kissed each cheek before standing.

As I stood she asked, "Walt, does it bother you if I use words like pussy and cock, or even fuck sometimes?"

"Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you, as long as we don't talk like that in public. We both have businesses to think of."

"Oh heavens no, not in public, but I kinda liked talking dirty last night, and you seemed to respond. I want to be your naughty little girl."

I was dressing when my phone rang. "Hi Brenda. What's up? Sure, I think she'd like to do that. Well let me ask her. Hey babe, you wanna go to a BBQ at Bill and Brenda's tonight? She said yes, what time? Okay, see you at six. Yes, she spent the night with me, no I won't tell you how it was."

"We're going to a BBQ tonight Walt? I need to go home baby I didn't bring the right clothes for a function. I want to look my best for you."

When I took her home, she told me to pick her up at four, we'd stop for a malt on the way to tide the hunger and then eat at their house. When I protested she put her finger on my lips.

"Shh, my body needs some time to rest, I promise you'll have a horny girl after the party, I'm staying the night with you, you'll be able to have me as much as you like. Maybe we should add a little dirty talk with our love making."

I smiled, drew her to me, kissed her deeply and whispered *slut* in her ear. She drew back, "MMmm, I love it when you sweet talk me. Now go so I can get ready, I recently bought some sexy panties, now I have a reason to wear them. I love you Walt, now go away so I can make myself desirable."

ROSA: *****

My life had changed dramatically over the past weeks. I'd gone from trusting few if any men to letting Walt make love to me, and was desirous to sample more, I was ready for whatever he wanted to do in bed as long as he didn't hurt me. It surprised me that a tall thin guy like him could fall for a chubby girl like me, but it seemed sincere, or should I say he seemed sincere. He was always the gentleman in public and made sure I was taken care of, he brought me flowers every week and doted over me constantly. Then there's the bedroom, it was better than I ever imagined, he was gentle but still in control. I loved how he told me what he wanted and then took it without being aggressive, and the size of his dick, Oh My, I'd read stories and heard the girls talking, but I think I had the real deal.

I called Marie and she slipped me in between appointments for a quick touch up on my hair. Asking all sorts of nosey intrusive questions. Finally, she stood back, stared at me and said softly.

"You have a guy and got laid didn't you? Oh you lucky girl, I'm so happy for you. Is he one of the guys from the Latino community? I know most of the single ones."

I thought to myself, sure you know them, they've all been between your legs.

I took a deep breath and readied myself for what I thought would be an onslaught of negativity.

"Nope, he's a tall skinny guy from Michigan that owns his own business here in town. He's sweet, he dote's over me constantly, he brings me flowers every week and he waited until I was ready to screw him before we made love. Unlike so many of the guys from the neighborhood who think they're God's gift to women."

There was a combination of gasps and mouths silently hanging open as I finished. Apparently, everyone had listened in on our conversation. Babs, the gal next to Marie's station looked in my eyes, "You really dating a white guy? No shit."

I said nothing, only sat there as Marie finished, when she eventually said something, she stood directly in front of me.

"I'm happy for you Rosa, and honestly, who gives a fuck what color his skin is. If he treats you like a lady, the rest don't matter. Make sure you dress to kill tonight, show the crowd why he's glad he chose you and not someone else. Love you girl."

After grabbing a quick manicure, I headed home deciding not to shower again so soon after the one I'd had this morning, besides, Walt wasn't here to lotion me, I liked when he'd done that, it made me horny for him. I spent extra time doing my makeup and picking out clothes. I knew no one would see under my dress but Walt and yet I wanted whatever I wore to make the statement that what was under the dress was not only sexy, but entirely Walt's. Just before meeting Walt I'd made an impulse buy at Victoria's, a sheer yellow panty/bra set, I say yellow, but you had to hold the front and back together to see any color, other than that it was see through.

I had a black garter belt and some black lace topped hose with an erratic pattern that I thought would go well with my natural tan colored skin. That was something else about Walt, he has never once mentioned my skin tone nor where I came from. To him I'm Rosa, not Rosa from Brazil. I put the belt on and rolled the stockings up my legs, clipping them in place, thinking to myself I looked good, if Marie had been there, she'd have said I looked *fuckable*. The girl has a potty mouth to be sure. Looking in the full-length mirror I didn't like the chubbiness of my tummy and legs, my big boobs were alright, they still stood proud and tall.

I ran my hand over my tummy thinking I needed to lose ten pounds, and maybe in time I would, but Walt loves me as I am, that's all I need to know. I noticed the belt and stocking tops framed my hairy bush, it isn't a jungle, but it isn't sparse either, enough to form an inviting V without so much hair that it spilled over the sides and up the crack of my butt. Walt seemed to love parting those short and curlies with his tongue and his dick, who am I to want it changed. I clipped the bra, spun it around and slid it up my body, stopping to cup my breasts and pinch the nipples before putting them in the cups.

I loved how this new bra felt, pure silk, so soft and it shaped me without being constrictive. Walking back and forth watching myself in the mirror I noticed they jiggled and wiggled ever so slightly as I moved. Not bouncy or floppy, a slight seductive jiggle to call Walt's attention to his play things. What a tit man he is and I love the fact that I have enough to keep him happy. I scrunched them together to bring about a bit more cleavage, cupped them, rolled the nipples, shivered with excitement and grabbed the panties. Silk, oh my gosh I loved these, they weren't hip huggers, but they weren't short rise either, something in between, I liked how they didn't make my belly look bigger.

The dark brown triangle of pussy fur was clearly visible, I knew Walt would love these, although I figured he'd like getting me out of them more. I ran my hand over the front, bravely letting a finger slide between my legs, how I longed for that finger to be Walt's, reminding myself ... soon, very soon Rosa.

The dress I'd bought to go with the undies was a bright yellow with subtle shades of red roses throughout. It fit the bodice well without being too tight, revealing too much cleavage or looking slutty. The only thing I was concerned with is that it ended just below mid-thigh. I chose comfort over style and slipped on a pair of one inch raised sandals.

I had five minutes before he was to pick me up, I did a last minute once over, at precisely 3:58 the door bell rang.

Walt: *******

I hate being late, I'd rather be ten minutes early than three seconds late. I knew she'd be ready but still I took a chance at showing up too early as I rang the doorbell. It opened immediately and I think my heart stopped. In front of me was the most gorgeous thing I had ever laid eyes on, I was so awestruck I forgot to hand her the flowers.

"For me"? she asked. Bringing me out of my funk.

Handing her the flowers I couldn't get over how beautiful she was, made me want to scrap our plans and take her to bed right now. Fighting for breath and still in a daze I suddenly realized she was directly in front of me, our bodies slightly touching while she put her hand on my cheek.

"Breathe honey, good, now again. You feel better? Did you know your eyes sparkle when you're lost in a trance?"

"Is now one of those times, because I can't get over how attractive you are. I wouldn't have a problem staying here and making love all night."

She giggled, kissed me softly then pushed back. "Not after all the effort I spent putting myself together for you and your friends. I'll only get to meet them once, and I want it to be positive, so my love, you are going to take your very appreciative girlfriend to this cookout with the promise we'll play in the bedroom until morning if that's what you want. Oh, get my bag, I'm with you again tonight and I'll need my personal care stuff."

I asked her to wait as I took her bag to the car, returned and escorted her to the car, watching with desire as she slid in. As I was beginning to stand she grabbed my lapel, then my hand and placed it on her breast, where I couldn't help but squeeze softly.

"Just a little tease baby, I don't want you to forget who you're going home with tonight."

I could feel my dick rising as I tried thinking of anything to keep it down, imaging saggy assed old Mrs. Herman in a thong made my stomach turn, that was enough to stop the erection progress. As we pulled up, she groaned, out of the car in front of us two Latino guys emerged. I knew who they were, I'd worked with them on jobsites before, they were sheet rockers. Looking at her with bewilderment on my face she held my hand not allowing me to exit.

"Victor and Henio are here, they'll be assholes about you and I dating, just wanted to give you a heads up. They're all about Latino girls being with Latino guys, except they're free to screw all the black and white chicks they want. It's bullshit, besides, they don't know how to treat a girl."

I think I shocked her when I responded, "Yeah, I know who they are, sometimes I'm working the same job they are, and you're right, they are assholes. No sweat, I can handle them, you just stay by my side, it'll be okay. By the way, did I tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes, you did, but that doesn't mean you have to stop telling me. Walt listen to me. You're my guy, you called me your girlfriend, and I am, but more than that I'm yours completely. No one at this shindig will ever replace you, you're the wind in my sails and the anchor in my storm. I love you Walter."

There it was, the words I'd longed to hear for years but never had. She loved me. I whispered I loved her as well holding her tight. Walking her to the back-yard gate Victor walked through toward us, stopping, pointing his finger between Rosa and I then laughing.

"Rosa, good to see you chichita, you here with this Anglo? Come with me, I'll get you hooked up with somebody else."

As he stepped forward, I blocked his path, before it turned into fisticuffs Brenda bolted through the gate stepping in front of Victor.

"Hey asshole, I didn't invite you guys here to piss in my cornflakes. There's no reason to be like this. I see you getting friendly with the Anderson's daughter, so what's your problem? Since when is it okay for you to fuck around with white girls but it's not okay for Rosa to date a white guy? You know Victor, if this is what you two want to bring to the cookout then leave." She yelled "BILL", five seconds later his massive body was present. Bill is a plumber and knew of Victor's reputation for starting shit.

Looking down at Victor he spoke to Brenda, "Problem here cupcake? Cuz if there is baby, I can easily throw Victor and Henio's asses out of here. It's a friendly BBQ Victor, not a fuckin turf war. Grow up."

Victor stormed toward his car to retrieve whatever it was he was headed for, Rosa and I continued on into the backyard. Rosa needed the ladies room so Brenda's sister went along to make sure there wasn't another incident. As they walked away Brenda walked to me, took my hand and squeezed.

"You been holding out on me partner, that is one smokin hot chick. Didn't anyone tell you that you aren't supposed to bring a girl hotter looking than the hostess? Shit Walt, you'd better bag her before she gets away."

As the girls returned Brenda let go of my hand, gave me an ass slap and walked to her massive husband who instantly put his arm around her, looking at me with a thumbs up. From what I could tell everyone approved of Rosa, and Brenda was correct, she was the most delicious eye candy at the party. During a slow dance with her back to the yard she whispered in my ear.

"Feel my ass. Can you feel it?"

"Is that a garter belt? Oh shit Rosa, I'm a sucker for lingerie, you aren't playing fair."

"Hey lover, fuck fair, I'm dressed to make sure that fire hose between your legs goes into no pussy but mine. You may own my pussy, but I damn sure own your cock. You'll get to unwrap me later, but you have to promise no drooling on me."

"Shit Rosa, what the hell is under that dress?"

"Something extremely decadent, and only for your eyes to see. I promise you baby, you better grab the hard hat in your work van cuz we're gonna ride hard tonight, I don't care how sore it makes me or if your dick is worn out. I'm gonna own your ass by morning."

There were about a dozen people there, some with and some without dates. Then of course there were the married couples, the only people who weren't excited for Rosa and I were Victor and Henio, but then we really didn't give a damn. Bill rode herd on those two, encouraging them to go find some Latina babes before the night was over. It was amazing how the atmosphere lightened after they left. Brenda's parents brought their kids home just after eleven as people were beginning to saunter home. They latched onto Rosa like she was there long lost something or another.

Brenda was again at my side, "You watching this stud? She has *mommy* written all over her face, you two will have a passle of babies, I just know it."

I looked at her, "We aren't even engaged or anything. Why would you say that?"

"Well empty headed Walter. (what she always called me when I was being obtuse) She may not have a ring on her finger and you may not have asked, but that girls married to you, make no mistake buddy. She's yours come hell or high water, it's the one you've dreamed of and waited for, don't fuck this up Walt."

That was Brenda, no pretense with her, and I was grateful for that. She didn't suffer fools, always telling it as she saw it. I took her words to heart and pondered them as Rosa helped Brenda get the kids into bed.

Walking down the hall I heard Brenda say, "Don't let him stall and burn out. Grab that boy by the dick and never let go, he's so crazy about you he's absolutely worthless at work sometimes. He was makin so many rookie mistakes I had to yell at him to take his head outa his ass awhile back, his excuse was he couldn't get you off his mind."

R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers