Rosalita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they rounded the corner Brenda saw me standing there.

"You heard every word of that didn't you? You sneaky little shit. Well, she's onto you now, take her home and let her know why she's the most important gal in your life."

As we walked to the car she had her hand in my back pocket, I loved the feeling of belonging to her. Inside the car she looked at me, "Were you really making mistakes because you were thinking of me?"

"Yes, it was embarrassing. Mistakes I hadn't made since I was new to the job. Brenda metaphorically slapped me in the head and told me to get with it. Reminding me that I'd see you that evening."

Pulling into the garage I hit the opener and watched as the door closed. Rosa looked at me leaning across to kiss me. I mentioned I'd get the door for her. Walking hand in hand to the entryway door she stopped just short of it.

"Walt, what would you do right now if I was your wife?"

"I'd push you against that wall, hike your dress, pull down your panties and lay the pipe to you."

"Then that's what you should do. We need to practice before you marry me."

"Wait. I'm going to marry you?"

"You bet your ass you'll marry me Walt, you're addicted to my pussy and you know it. Stop fooling around and take me like you said you would, right here, right now."

As I pushed her backward, she was making little squealing noises and giggling like a schoolgirl. When her body made contact with the wall I reached for the hem of her skirt while planting a kiss on her mouth, tongues dancing, my body pressing against hers. I then dropped to my knees looking at her silky bush through the panties, I groaned as I lowered them, putting my face into her bush as I inhaled. I had watched the bulls smelling a heifer in heat as a boy and I felt like that at the moment. The bull would lap at her pee, then point his nose upward hissing and grunting. I felt like that bull, I wanted to lick her slit, point my face up and hiss before I moved on. I told her to hold her dress up as I opened my pants.

"Hurry baby, kitty needs you badly. I need to be filled with baby juice. Take me like you will when we're married."

She had ahold of her dress with one hand and the other was grabbing for my dick. Once she had it she squatted slightly, put the tip against the entrance to her vagina and pulled me by the ass into her steaming caldron of sex. She was too big to pick up and bang more than a minute so I continued ramming it home with her back against the wall, with her hands on my chest she pushed me back. She spun, put her hands on the wall and wiggled her ass. I lifted the dress, positioned myself and drove it home with a single thrust.

Within five strokes she was pushing her ass back to meet me, our bodies were slapping together, her natural juices were forming a white ring at the base of my dick while the rest trickled down my balls and her legs. With her dress lifted I could see the lingerie, I was also mesmerized by the little ass waves rippling across her cheeks with every thrust. I was getting close when she let out a long loud yell, not a scream, a yell which sounded like a long drawn out ahhhh, at high volume. That was enough to set me off and as I felt it rise from the depths of my balls she started talking.

"Oh yes, Oh my, I can feel it, you're getting bigger, here it comes. Oh, oh, oh, I can feel it Walt, it's hitting me inside. Oh Walt, honey, I love that feeling of your seed splashing inside me. I can hardly wait until we're married so you can give me a baby."

As my dick finished spewing sperm inside Rosa my regular head took over. Married? Babies? We need to talk. I love her and want to marry her, but not next week. As I pulled out cum plopped onto the floor making a puddle. Lowering her dress, she told me she was going to clean up and be waiting for me on the bed, but first she wanted her panties. I was disappointed but handed them to her watching her jam them between her cum soaked legs. I quickly cleaned our mess from the floor and made my way down the hall to our bedroom. Stepping inside was another of those heart stopping moments.

Lying on the bed she had nothing but a sheer white wrap covering her body, or at least trying to. She'd left the belt and hose on. Motioning me to her I stood in front of the bed as she sat up, slowly undressing me. Cooing and making little purring sounds as she did. With my clothes gone and my cock sticking toward the sky she opened her mouth and took in about half my dick before stopping. Doing that a half dozen times she moved back, lay down, spread her legs and said in a smoky voice.

"Eat me Walt."

I had my face buried in those silky pubes as fast as possible, she was on fire and the scent of sex permeated the room. I licked and sucked and slurped until I felt her hips raise off the bed followed by her hips bucking into my face as her legs clamped against my head. With her hands on my ears she pulled me up to lay next to her. As I did, she kissed me then got on all fours, hovering above me she dropped a hard nipple into my mouth and groaned as I sucked. It was not only hard, it was substantial, not grotesquely so, just bigger than I was used to. It was like sucking on the end of a double A battery.

When she was satisfied she lifted and plopped the other into my mouth, As I sucked she whispered.

"I love it when you suck my tits, but when the babies arrive you'll have to let them have what they need first. I'll make sure I save you a taste though."

She scooted back slightly above my waist, reached for my cock, put it at the opening and squatted down, it took her three strokes to reach bottom, she was so proud of herself. I asked if she was okay, did she need to stop or rest.

"There won't be much resting tonight babycakes, you're going to keep my pussy filled with cock and cum as much as possible. After last night I can't seem to get enough of your dick and tongue. I never imagined sex could be this good."

As she ground up and down, back and forth I decided it was time to talk.

"Rosa what did you mean about babies right away? We aren't even married."

Without missing a stroke she answered, "Of course we aren't married yet, but as soon as you ask me I'm going to say yes. We'll wait a little while to get pregnant and after that we'll fuck like rabbits until we have all the kids we want. No more talking, hold my hips and fuck me hard."

I needed no more encouragement or instructions, I grabbed her hips and hammered up into her soaking wet twat. I came first this time with her following within seconds, after which we lay side by side while catching our breath. I got up, wet a cloth with warm water and cleaned my mess between her legs, I then washed my water logged looking dick. In bed we drifted off right away. I woke just after four to pee, walking back to bed I remembered my sisters words this time, when I got back under the covers I cautiously opened her legs and slid my cock into her still slippery vaginal opening. I had see sawed in and out a half dozen times when she stirred, holding her arms up to embrace me, pulling me in for kisses as she began raising her hips with each stroke.

Our climax was slow arriving, just like our love making, slow, deep, enjoyable. We had been fortunate to achieve a simultaneous orgasm that time, a first for us, but certainly not to be the last. We showered, dressed and went to Denny's for breakfast. Sitting on the deck she asked if I would mind her moving in with me. Her lease was up in forty days and she'd rather be with me than simply dating me. I was holding her hand, leaned over to kiss her and said, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

After going to get her car and some work clothes we decided to hit the hay early. She was fiddling around with my dick when I told her to take off her panties and lay on her tummy. She balked so I play slapped her ass.

"Don't be naughty, do as you're told. On your tummy, pillow under your hips, ass in the air."

Speaking in a little girl voice she said, "Anything you want loverboy, be good to my little pussy. Make me squeal big boy."

As I began she took to the new position immediately, sawing in and out I pushed lightly on the small of her back, she responded instantly arching her back. Pushing in on the next stroke she moaned and groaned.

"Oh my God, so deep, so good. Mmmm, fuck me baby, fuck me. Shoot your stuff in me."

We kicked it into high gear, wearing each other out to the point of collapse. A quick shower so we didn't need to in the morning and off to la la land. Her alarm went off at 4:30, mine was set for five, she hit the off button and curled back into me. We debated getting more tail before work deciding we'd wait until after work to rip it up again. What a day for both if us, I felt like I was dragging a portion of my anatomy behind me all day. I simply had no energy, thankfully I was by myself that day or Brenda would have ridden my ass all day.

I texted Rosa at lunch, she was much the same, no energy and she realized she was walking very gingerly. She told me how one of the older ladies sidled next to her talking in a whisper.

"Rough night honey?"

Rosa smiled, "I wish, more like a rough weekend."

"Oh honey, I remember those. Enjoy them while you're still young, after the babies come you won't be awake enough to go more than once a day."

Rosa said she looked at her like she was some kind of zombie, no more than once a day, what sort of nympho was this older gal? She'd gotten home a half hour or more before me and had a goulash cooking as I walked in the door. I loved the smell of someone cooking for me, and when she met me with open arms and a wet sloppy kiss, I knew I'd died and gone to heaven. While we ate, she told me she couldn't play tonight, she was simply too sore and swollen. I thanked her, my dick was ready to fall off.

Our week went well, making love a few more times after our bodies recovered, after one such session we lay together talking when she asked if my house was paid for. I told her nearly, I had enough in the bank to eliminate the mortgage but was holding off because I wanted to expand the business and was trying to anticipate the capitol needed. Raising herself to an elbow she talked as she stroked my chest hair.

"You sound like me. I want to open another store, but I only have a hundred thousand, some was left over from the first store and the rest I've put aside. Mom gave me two hundred to start the first one, but I probably wasted fifty of that on mistakes and poor decisions. With one under my belt I know I can open another for under a hundred if I can find a place to rent cheap, but real estate is ridiculous right now."

"Hey, I thought your dad left you a pile of money. Where are you thinking of, wouldn't happen to be on the east side where all the new houses are due to go up over the next five years. That's what I'm looking at, I have the one on the west side and if I had a shop on the east side I would have access to the entire city. I'd have the west branch take everything to the west and south, the north could be covered by the east branch. I'm looking at a store in the Eastside Plaza strip mall but it's too big. It used to be a large dental clinic that went belly up."

She asked, "Is that the one down from Domino's?" I nodded yes. "I've looked at that as well, it's too big for me even though it's perfect with the loading bays on the side. I know this sounds silly, but I've envisioned selling fresh pastries to stores without a bakery under a private label. Rosa's. The bays would be perfect for deliveries and sending product out each day. As for the money, daddy did leave me a lot, but it isn't mine entirely until I'm twenty five or married with a prenup."

Remembering how it was laid out I had a thought, an unorthodox thought, but a thought worth entertaining in my mind.

"Say, isn't that building about fifty wide but real deep? It is, okay. Hear me out before you thump me. What if we were to put a security fire wall between the side doors? We could share the building, we'd have the location we want and it would give you the lion's share of the floor space. I would have a door for deliveries and so would you. I get very few walk-in customers so I don't need a big office, I need warehouse space to work out of and to send crews out."

"I don't know Walt. How would we determine who owns what? It'll be a tax nightmare."

"Not if we own it together Rosa, not if we own it as husband and wife."

She pushed away from me. Sat up and smiled. "Walter, did you just propose to me? If you did it was a lame proposal at best. If you want me to marry you then do it right."

She was right, I guess I did propose indirectly, and it was time to do it right.

"Rosa, I don't have a ring tonight, but I would be thrilled beyond belief if you agreed to be my wife. Rosalita, will you marry me?"

She threw herself into my arms, "Bout time you asked, you bet your scrawny skinny ass I'll marry you. Once the new locations are off the ground we're gonna have babies, lots and lots of babies."

"So you like the idea of sharing a building then Rosa? I think it would work well, they want a hundred forty five for it, but if we offer cash and not make them wait for us to finance I think they'll drop it significantly. I have about thirty grand in the bank with another seventy in a CD that will mature in two months. I didn't make much on it, but it was better than letting it sit at the bank."

"Honey, let's sleep on it. I love the idea Walt, I just need time to process it. We'll talk in the morning, I'll have an answer by then."

The next morning as we kissed at the door sending each other on their way she pulled me close. "Here's how it needs to go. Number one, we get married as soon as possible, number two, we pool our money to form a corporation, number three, with those things in place we buy the joint and begin the remodel. We need to contact the realtor and let him know of our plans, also that we intend to buy within sixty days."

I kissed her goodbye telling her I'd text at the regular time. With the other ladies working to cover the counter Rosa had time to cover the office and make some phone calls. We could pick up a wedding license anytime we wanted, a justice of the peace was available most of the time, and a lawyer she'd spoken with was willing to help us set up a corporation. We talked instead of texting at noon, she related all the pertinent info for me to think about during the afternoon.

Following supper and clean up we sat on the love seat in our evening clothes, me in sweats and a T, she in an oversized T and nothing else. She typically slept in panties, but during our evenings on the couch or love seat she wanted to be sans any infringements to play time. We made the decision to get a wedding set right away, she could wear the engagement ring, then in a week or so we could be married, and she could wear the set. She'd called her mother and was informed no way in hell was she getting married without first meeting me, it sounded exactly like what my mother had said when I'd called her earlier in the day. Rosa told me her mom would arrive in a week. I said we could put her up in the spare room, Rosa said there's no way her mom would stay in a spare room. She was loaded with money, let her stay wherever she wanted.

There was something else we'd jumped the gun on, there was no way we could get a corporation formed and registered in a week, or even two. We would need to talk with the lawyer and figure out what to do, we didn't want to lose the possibility of buying that building. Walking down the hall to our bedroom I had my hand on her ass as I usually did. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "I think you're gonna get lucky tonight stud."

Laying on top slowly making love to her she smiled, "I can't stop thinking about it, you're going to marry me, I never thought this day would come. Speaking of cum, I'm almost there, give it to me hard Wally."

Who was I to argue, I picked it up a notch bringing us both over the edge within seconds of the other. She was super wet, I didn't think she squirted but she gushed a lot of girl cum, it was all over my balls, running down her ass and on the sheet. My sperm mixed with her cum as I pulled out creating quite a creampie.

"Wally, I can feel it running out of me, hand me the mirror so I can look. I wanna see your baby seed dribbling out of me."

I gave her the hand mirror which she quickly angled to look between her legs, moaning and telling me how turned on that made her.

"Wally can you go again baby, I really need a second go round tonight. Let me get on my tummy, I know you love it like that, shoot some more seed inside me, I want to be full of your cum when I go to sleep."

With her round ass in the air I lowered myself into her hungry love tunnel, as I was sliding in she was wiggling trying to make it go deeper. Once I began moving in and out she got into the rhythm right away bringing us closer and closer to climax.

I shouted, "I can't go much more Rosa, your pussy is sucking my cock so good."

In between gasps and short breath's she yelled, ME ... NEITHER ... CUM ... WALLY."

And I did with a vengeance, pushing against that round soft ass as her pussy swallowed every inch, pulling every drop of semen out of me. Her hips shivered and shook, her lower torso convulsed, her hips were rocking up and down. Out of wind I fell forward having the foresight to land on my elbows holding myself above her.

I said softly, "Damn Rosa, that pussy of yours is like a vacuum, it sucks my dick until I'm dry. I love being with you."

"And I love the way you fill me with cock, we're gonna have so much fun making babies. Mom told me some time ago that sex can be enjoyable, I never imagined it could be this enjoyable. You up for another round?"

"Hell no, I'd be lucky if I could get it hard much less have anything to shoot."

She giggled like a little girl, "I was just messin with you Walt, I couldn't take your cock another time tonight. Grab those heavy cotton panties from my drawer, the ones I wear when I have my period."

I looked at her bewildered, she'd had her period just over a week ago.

"I want those because I'm not gonna let any of this run out of me tonight, I want to know what it's going to feel like when we start making a baby and you dump several loads in me at once. Oooo, it makes my pussy tingle when I think about having a baby, our baby, growing in my tummy. Speaking of tingles, I came so hard the first time that my toes curled and I heard the knuckles pop like your fingers will. You've given me toe curling orgasm's, but not like that."

We contacted the realtor about purchasing the building, when we did the walk through he of course gave us the song and dance about how valuable it was and how he'd had an offer that very day so we'd need to make an offer greater than what it was listed for. I stared at him as he spread his line of bull, finally putting my hand up to stop him.

"Bullshit. This place has been on the market for over a year, now that we are interested suddenly you have another offer. We have the cash to pay for it outright, no waiting for financing or the rest, we'll buy it as is once a safety inspection is completed."

He stammered and finally blurted, "That won't do, you'll have to meet the selling price."

I stood taking Rosa's hand, looked at her, then him and back at her. "I'm with you Walt, whatever you think is best.

"Nope, we aren't going to make an offer at full price. We're willing to come in at one twenty cash. Take it or leave it."

"That will never do. I can sell it tomorrow for more."

I looked him in the eye, "Then do it asshole, there are plenty of places for sale, this is but one of many." I tugged lightly on Rosa's hand, we walked to the door and never looked back. I thought she was going to at one point but thankfully she didn't. I was fairly confident in my decision, I knew who owned it and I knew they wanted out from under the burden.