Rosalita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wally what if he does sell it? What will we do?"

"He won't sugar. I know who owns it and I know they'll make a counter offer probably in the high one twenties or low thirties. We need to be patient, he'll be calling within a week."

Her mother was due to be in on Friday, while at the airport waiting for her to clear customs my phone rang, I quickly went outdoors leaving Rosa to wait. It was the realtor saying he had a counter offer of one forty. I told him we'd counter at one thirty one and not a cent higher, if it was rejected not to bother calling back. As Laura (Rosa's mother) approached I could see the concern in her eyes. She and Rosa hugged, I shook her hand and they started out as I gathered the bags. While we walked I overheard her mother say something about Anglo and couldn't she do better. To my surprise Rosa stopped, faced her mother and when I was within a foot she reached for my hand. Dropping a bag I took hers while she upbraided her mother.

"This is Walter, he's who I'm going to marry. No one told you that you couldn't marry an Anglo, where do you get off questioning my judgement. Walt is kind and affectionate, you can accept him as your new son, or you can get back on the plane, I really don't care mother. We're going to marry and have babies, you can be a part of our lives or not, your choice."

Laura stood looking at the ground for what seemed an eternity before she spoke.

"You always were strong willed just like your father. If you say he loves and will take care of you then I'm okay with it. Does he at least have a job?"

"Are you just trying to piss me off mom? I've told you several times he owns a business, a very successful business. I have to say mom, if this is what your time with us will be like go back home. I don't want a truck load of your shit."

I could see tears beginning to form in Rosa's eyes, I reached for and held her to my chest. It was then her mother broke into sobs hugging Rosa away from me, apologizing and asking for her forgiveness. The rest of the evening went good once we'd dropped her mother off at the hotel. Lying in bed she was sniffling.

"Why can't my mom be happy for me just once? Why does she always pull this shit, that's the biggest reason I didn't want to return to Brazil, she's such a damn drama queen about everything. You might think things are okay now, but I'm telling you up front she'll stir things up again. Just don't let her hurt your heart, I love you and that's all that counts for me."

With my mom and sister due to arrive the following Thursday for a Friday wedding we went ahead and got our license right away. The next few days as her mother settled in it seemed as though she was okay with us being together, until the realtor called to say our offer had been accepted. Then she went batshit crazy, what was wrong with us buying a building with our savings, we should have come to her for a loan. Blah, blah, blah. Rosa had finally reached the boiling point.

"Mother shut the hell up. We neither need nor want your F-ing money, that's why we're buying it on our own. We have over two hundred thousand, they just accepted our offer of one thirty one and they have to pay for the safety inspection. We'll keep fifty in the bank to fall back on if need be, use the building as collateral for a short term loan to start my portion and pay that off within six months. The real reason I didn't ask is if I did, you'd live in our back pocket, and frankly mother, that aint gonna happen. Now either leave this shit alone or go home."

That conversation seemed to shut her up, we didn't hear another upsetting word from her until a honeymoon destination came up. Rosa replied we'd be staying right here at the house, there would be time to go away after the new businesses were on solid ground. As her mother started to say something Rosa put up her right index finger.

"Not a word mother, not a fucking word."

Weeeeeellllll, talk about stopping someone in their tracks. Laura looked like a whipped puppy but wisely kept her mouth shut. She was even polite and cordial to my mom and sister when they arrived, although I'm sure she thought they were hayseed hicks from the deep north woods where they piped in sunlight. I could see it on her face, to piss her off all the more I refused to let her pay for a thing if she was with us. I had pre-paid her room so she couldn't say anything about that either.

The wedding went off as one with a justice of the peace is prone to do. Nothing fancy, we hosted a small reception at the hotel banquet room where Laura was staying, then all she'd have to do was stagger to her room later, I'd put mom and sis in the same place, they were overwhelmed with how posh it was. Sis especially liked that they had a concierge on their floor and fresh baked cookies in the lobby each night at nine. They may never stay in a place that fancy again, but then I never planned to marry again, they would have fond memories.

I carried my bride across the threshold, set her down, and closed the door. In the blink of an eye Rosa had stripped to her underwear, which were damned near non-existent. A tiny bra trying to hold those treasures in place and skimpy panties that didn't even cover her mound. As I stared she was taking my clothes off, I was suddenly brought out of my lust filled stupor when I felt her soft warm lips around my cock. She hadn't sucked me much and I wasn't about to push, I figured she would do so when she was ready. She was obviously ready. On her knees she looked up and smiled as much as one can with a mouth full of cock.

I held her head as I came, making sure I didn't ram it down her throat. My bride swallowed and gulped the entire load, she was so proud of herself. Within minutes we were in our bed with my face buried between her legs, in no time at all she was quaking and throwing her ass around, I stayed in place still licking and sucking. She hadn't pushed me away yet, so I continued, she kept groaning, spewing things like yes, yes, oh yes, oh my God, until she finally clamped her legs together and yelled NO MORE. I thought she was gonna crush my head with those lovely thighs.

"Oh Wally, I can't believe how much you make me cum with your tongue. It was climax after climax after climax, everyone stronger than the one before. I counted four Wally, four times baby, oh how I wish you could cum as many times as I do."

I smiled, "That makes two of us."

We lay clutching each other for a while, dozing off and waking, at about the hour mark she asked if I was ready for the next round, and I was. She immediately got on her hands and knees wiggling her ass at me.

"Wally, I want it deep baby. I want your sperm inside me, I want you to own my pussy, mark me, make me yours."

"You are mine, and I already own this pussy, now I'll own this married pussy. I love the sound of that Rosa ... married."

I did something with her I hadn't done before, I stood flat footed and had nothing touching her but my dick and my hands on her waist for balance. She groaned and writhed enjoying how deep it went, it took her no time at all to cum, I kept pounding, my climax was evading me until she began talking.

Very softly and seductively she talked, "Fuck me good Wally, fill my hungry pussy with your cum, deep inside me, push that cock deep inside me. Cum for me baby, cum in my pussy please. Cum in my pussy."

I grabbed her hips and rammed as hard as I could against her ass, shooting everything I had deep within her steamy cunt. I was spent as I pulled out slouching back on my haunches, she fell forward onto the bed, her pussy was still moving, almost as though it wanted more. Then I saw the cum running out of her, what a sight, my sperm running out of her love hole. As she rolled to her side she put her leg up and placed her foot on my chest, rubbing back and forth through the hair. Giggling and purring as she did.

On wobbly legs I walked to the bathroom to get a warm cloth for Rosa, only to feel she was right behind me, arms around my waist, kissing my shoulders. Slowly her hand went down until it touched my cock.

"Mmmm, my favorite toy, be sure to take care of him, I want more in the morning. Let's shower and sleep, I'm worn out, you've fucked me silly."

Before her mom and my family left two days later we took them to go through the building with us, the realtor of course had to open it up and wasn't very pleased with us, we'd cost him commission, seven percent of 131,000 was over nine grand, he had nothing to piss and moan about. They thought it was a nice building, could visualize the potential and were excited for us. We would hopefully be closing in another few weeks, both of us were chomping at the bit to get started.

At the airport Laura reminded Rosa that in order for the money to be released to her I needed to sign a post-nup. Rosa shook her head and smiled, pulling the pre-nup I'd signed before our ceremony from her purse Rosa told her mother she expected the money to be released within sixty days at the latest, preferably forty five, her lawyer had already contacted the lawyers handling the trust fund. As we waved goodbye Rosa muttered,

"Thank God, I love my mom but she can be such a pain in the ass at times."

It was late enough to have supper on the way home, we decided we'd do a steak at Murrays Steak house. As we waited for our meal Rosa was doing math in her head, I finally asked what she was doing.

"Oh, just figuring out what we'll do with the trust monies. Not sure if we should hire a financial manager or not."

"Why would we need a financial manager? How much money are you talking about anyway?"

"Not a lot, only one point six million. If we watch it closely it'll make us a lot more by the time we're old."

I nearly choked on my flimsy piece of lettuce, coughing and wheezing. "One point six mil. Since when isn't that a lot? Holy cow Rosa, I'm married to a rich babe, maybe I'll hafta be your gigolo."

"One point six isn't a lot when you take into account he left mama with almost thirteen. She'll never spend all that money, and when she dies it'll go to me. I know it sounds cold, but she's made me that way."

I mouthed *thirteen million* with a look of astonishment on my face. Once again I was wondering how this skinny kid from Michigan landed a beauty like Rosalita, and to top it off she was wealthy. It had to be God, because there's no way I could have ever done this on my own. The final inspection for the building had been delayed as minor repairs were being made, the hold back was going to put us at almost two months which upset us initially, but then we thought about the seventy grand I'd have available from the CD and her money would be released by then. In the end the delay was working in our favor.

While our relatives were in town we had spent most of our time with them, which left Brenda to pick up the slack on my end, or at least try to. She'd been working ten hour days with Bill helping after his normal eight and we were still behind on two new houses. On Monday following my wedding I started at six not saying anything to Brenda who showed up at the regular time of 7:30. I was in full swing when she got there, I stopped long enough for her to fill me in on this house and the one at Oak Ridge Estates. We pushed harder than normal, nearly catching up enough to call for a rough-in inspection on time. Rosa had texted when she went home at three asking what the address was so she could bring supper.

We stopped long enough to eat at 4:30, Brenda had to leave by six for family commitments. I was going to wrap it up when Rosa asked what she could do to help. I had drilled for the bath fan/lights but hadn't pulled the wire, I showed her what to do and had her begin while I finished odds and end's she would know nothing about. By 7 she had the wire pulled, I installed the fan/light enclosure, pulled the wires into the panel and called it a day. My girl had been up since five and still she came to help me, I was impressed. Our night was quiet, showering together we petted and cuddled under the warm water, dried and went to bed.

The five o'clock alarm seemed to come extra early that Tuesday morning, we had time for hugs and kisses as we went out the door, promising we wouldn't be too tired for each other at the end of the day. Brenda and I hit it hard at six, being far enough along to call for a rough-in, surprisingly the inspector was in the next subdivision over and told me he'd take care of it that afternoon. We packed up our tools and materials and headed to Oak Ridge where we had three houses going, all about a week apart which gave us time to finish one before the next was ready. Or that's the way it's supposed to work.

Over lunch I asked Brenda if she was open to more hours now that their youngest was in first grade and grandma was three doors down. She looked at me and smiled.

"You've been talking to Bill haven't you. He and I discussed this over the weekend, he told me he'd keep his mouth shut, I may have to limit his nooky as punishment."

"Oh geez Brenda don't do that, you know how ornery he gets when you cut him off. He didn't talk with me, honestly, it was something Rosa brought up to me at breakfast this morning. I have plans to open another shop on the east side near where you live, I'm gonna need someone to manage it and run crews. Think you might be interested?"

She sat smiling like she does when I've rung her bell. "Now I know you and Bill were talking, he asked me why you hadn't opened a shop on the east side yet. Don't lie to me Walt."

"Not lying Brenda, he and I have not talked, Rosa and I have been for at least two weeks. Call her, she'll verify. My plan is to put you in a newer van, hire an apprentice for you to teach, then I'll hire another to work with me. Between the two of us we can cover all parts of the city, and if it gets bigger than we two, I'll hire more. With all the new houses scheduled to be built in your area there's no reason we can't be busy for five years or more just on new installs."

"Let me run this by Bill, the kids are at his moms most days after school anyway, I'll ask and see if she'd we willing to let me pay her to watch them a few hours after school. Personally, I'm all for it. I have my Masters now so that won't be an issue, I'd love the challenge Walt, if you think I can do it."

"There's no question in my mind Brenda, you're qualified and very business minded, you'll do fine."

That conversation seemed to light a fire under our asses for the rest of the day, we were much further along than we thought we'd be. Next morning the inspector called to tell me he'd found one discrepancy, we'd missed stapling two wires within a foot of a box in a bedroom, he would be there another half hour if one of us could correct that he could give us the green light to continue. Brenda quickly drove the two miles, hammered in a staple, the inspector looked at it and gave her a thumbs up. She told him there'd be a six pack when he came to do the next house, he smiled and gave her another thumbs up.

Inspectors don't normally call, they just fail the rough-in, then expect you to correct and call for another inspection. Having known Troy since high school, him knowing the quality of our work and doing little things like thanking him with a six pack or taking he and his wife to dinner paved the way for little favors like the one he'd just provided. He never overlooked a discrepancy and we didn't expect him to, although it had been a very long time since we'd had any at rough-in, he was simply kind enough to call knowing we were only a few miles away. We weren't the only contractors he showed that courtesy, another reason guys went out of their way to make sure things were done right.

I was dragging a bit on Friday, Brenda asked if Rosa was wearing me out. I nodded yes.

"I think she's trying to make up for all the years she was still a virgin."

"You took her cherry Walt? You son of a bitch, no wonder she wants to get laid every night. You better start taking some vitamins, she's gonna screw you into next year." Then she laughed for a minute or more.

We were far enough ahead on the first house we'd be ready for the rough-in by Monday late afternoon, a full day ahead of schedule, which meant we could start the second house ahead of time, things were finally beginning to even out. We decided we'd call it a day at four and surprise our spouses. At lunch she asked if Rosa and I would be available to go out for supper with them. They'd have the kids along, but they were well behaved, after clearing it with Rosa we agreed to meet at the Odysee Family Restaurant. I liked that place, decent prices, huge portions and a menu it took ten minutes to peruse.

Rosa was home when I got there, she'd only been there about ten minutes and was half dressed hanging from work clothes. She watched me in the bathroom mirror as I approached, putting my arms around her waist, kissing her neck and nuzzling her ear. With my hands cupping her breasts she moved them, lifted her bra, put my hands back in place and told me.

"Do it right, the girls missed your hands and lips all day. I think you need to give them some attention and when you're done with them my pussy is feeling awfully lonely. She wants to play with your toy. What do you say Wally, want to play in my sandbox?"

I growled in her ear, "I'm gonna play in your box alright, I'm gonna screw your ass into the mattress.

She spun, put her arms around my neck kissing me deeply before breaking and pulling back.

"Then do it now Wally. Strip me, eat me and fuck me like you own me. Treat me like your personal slut baby, kitty needs it real bad."

Our lips were locked together as I moved backward toward the bed, my arms around her pulling her with me, when my legs hit the bed I stopped and grabbed the clasp to her bra which wasn't going to unhook no matter what I did. Unlike the calm cool and collected Walt I normally was I grabbed the bra and yanked it open from behind, she squealed and moaned into my mouth, pushing her pelvis into mine.

"Mmm, yes Wally, just like that. Take me, make me your bitch."

As my hands went to her panties I wondered where this new Rosa had evolved from, I wasn't sure but I sure liked it. Tugging at her panties she yelled, "Rip them off", which I did. Throwing herself on the bed she spread her legs and told me to eat her pussy. I lowered putting my face just above her furry little patch, her hands were on my head, hips lifting up trying to make contact with my mouth when she finally yelled.

"Eat me Walter, eat my pussy damn you."

As my tongue parted those few curly hairs she pushed into me, encouraging me. In an almost whimpering voice she was urging me on.

"Oh yes Wally. I love your tongue, you make kitty feel so good, take me over the cliff Wally, I wanna cum on your face."

In no time at all she was doing just that, hips grinding up and down as she held my head tight to her convulsing body, loud Uhh's and deep sexual groans coming from her lips, then a loud *OH FUCK* as her body shook. I stayed in place gently licking the inside of her thighs and labia, staying away from her clit. She was laying still, breathing hard, her nipples still all scrunched up and pointing straight at the ceiling, I put one in my mouth and sucked. I couldn't believe how hard they were. I moved up to kiss where she tasted herself, not being repulsed, actually, I think she kind of liked it. She said nothing to affect, she did smile and kiss a lot though.

With her hand on my cock she whispered to me. "Can I have cock now, I'll blow you later if you'd like, I'm just so damned horny for you right now. Will you fuck me hard Wally, please baby, hammer me from behind, we both like that position. Do me now Wally, do me now."

On her hand and knees I moved in behind, sliding my cock into her wet hungry cavern of lust with ease. She always started out with her arms extended, if we looked to the right we could watch ourselves in the large dresser mirror. Stroking slowly her tits swung gently in a pendulum motion, that view turned both of us on, to the point that we'd pick up speed and they would go from gently swinging to be thrown back and forth with each stroke. They would form a rhythm sometimes slapping her chest and making circular motions in sync with our love making. When we reached the point where we were into full out fucking mode she would drop her chest to the bed and shove her ass into me.