Rosalita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back would be arched, her pussy wide open and her ass cheeks providing me with a view of little ass waves while I pounded into her. When I heard her begin to make sharp choppy noises along with high pitched moans I knew she was close, unlike some women her orgasms didn't happen quickly or easily, it took time for her to climax with only a cock in her. When she did climax, what a treat, there was no faking that level of sexual bliss. I'd learned to hold back until I knew she was close and allowed my body to begin preparing for blast off.

"I'm close Rosa, can you cum with me baby? You sound close."

"Don't stop, keep fucking me, when you cum it'll set me off. Fuck me Wally, cum in my pussy."

It wasn't two minutes later she began to shake and throw her ass around, her hips were humping up and down like she was riding me cowgirl. She suddenly threw herself back against my body, at the same time I let her knees spread wider and her pussy muscles clamp down on me, that was all it took. I began to erupt within her as she yelled to fill her pussy.

"I feel it baby, shoot your jiz into me, it's so warm and thick, I love your cum. Fill my pussy with your baby juice, put a baby in me."

As my dick was in control I let it take over my body, the euphoria of the moment made me light headed and a little dizzy. Coming out of my funk what she said sunk in, *put a baby in me*. I thought this was going to be a joint decision.

Lying facing each other we kissed softly, gently caressing each other. I needed to ask, the mystery was killing me.

"Rosa, you said put a baby in you, weren't we gonna wait before you went off the pill?"

"I haven't stopped, I just like hearing myself say it, before very long I can say it for real. You promised you'd give me babies, lots of babies for us to love and raise. One more thing, after the business expansions are on solid ground, we're going to buy a bigger house." She got real quiet. "And Wally, I want a white picket fence across our front yard. It has been my dream forever, can I have that honey?"

"You can have whatever you like princess, I would move heaven and earth for you. I think we'd better jump in the shower, we have to leave in forty five minutes and I'd prefer my wife doesn't go dressed as *just fucked*. We smell like sex, c-mon, let's clean up."

In part three the new building puts a strain on the newlyweds, the businesses expand, tummies grow with babies, a house with a white picket fence becomes home.