Rosalita Pt. 03

Story Info
Babies, new business ventures, a white picket fence.
12.9k words
4.84
11.4k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

If you haven't read part one and two this will make no sense at all.

***

Bill and Brenda already had a table as we arrived, when Bill stood it was impossible not to see him considering he stands six foot four. Brenda said they hadn't been there long, maybe three or four minutes. Their boys were polite and respectable, but they were kids, Sean their oldest at nine was being lippy with Brenda. She politely told him to be quiet twice, he chose not to and she looked at Bill sitting next to him. With that massive hand on Sean's shoulder Bill spoke softly but with authority.

"Son there are two ways we can do this. The first and best choice is for you to apologize to your mother and keep your mouth shut, the second choice is you keep lipping off, you and I go to the van where we'll wait for the rest to finish dinner. At which time we'll return home and I'll deal with you there. What's it gonna be bucko, shut your mouth or get your butt spanked?"

Sean hesitated long enough that Bill began to rise, instantly we heard, "I'm sorry mom, I know better, please can I stay?"

Bill looked at Brenda almost like asking her which way she wanted it to go.

"You can stay Sean, but if Walt and Rosa weren't here, we'd all be leaving. This isn't done young man, we'll deal with it at home, I know you're growing up, but it'll be a cold day in hell when I allow you to disrespect me."

The place had a few video games toward the back, the boys spotted friends and wanted to go play after we'd eaten. Brenda nodded yes and they scooted. Bill and Brenda adjusted their chair's so they were looking directly at us, Bill spoke first.

"Tell me about your expansion ideas. I'm very interested."

We explained what we intended to do with the building we were purchasing, that Brenda would have a company supplied work van, she'd have full benefits and as soon as the branch was showing a profit the company would pay her profit sharing each year thereafter. Rosa's portion would take up the greater part of the building, but all the electric shop would need is enough space to receive, store and send crews from. Each business would have separate entrances with no way to access the other from within.

They looked at each other before Brenda began talking.

"We've done nothing but think and talk about this idea since you and I talked Walt. We gave up our sex time last night to continue talking, we don't give that up for much buddy, that oughta give you an idea how serious this to us. This is a corporate decision, if we aren't in full agreement, we do nothing on big things until we are. I like the idea, Bill likes the idea, we have some things to run by you before we agree."

As she adjusted, I could tell she was nervous. "First, I want to be paid at Master's rate, I know I've only had my masters three months, but if I'm going to run a shop and be responsible to train someone, I feel I deserve that rate. Second, if at all possible I'd like a female apprentice. I don't want to have to be putting some guy in his place until he realizes nobody but Bill gets between my legs. Third, and I'm not sure how you'll take this, just to clarify ahead, there is wiggle room on this request. Here goes, I want to become a full partner with you and change the name of the business to W/B Electric."

As she sat back, she had that look of horror on her face like she had wanted to fart but shit her pants. Bill put his arm around her shoulder hugging her tight. Looking up at him he tilted her chin and kissed her sweetly. Rosa and I stared at each other then leaned together whispering into the others ear.

She spoke first. "I agree with her on pay and a girl apprentice, we need to talk about the other alone at home."

I simply nodded and looked at Brenda. "We can say here and now that we agree with points one and two, it isn't that we don't agree with point three, we need to do our homework on that avenue though. Give us the weekend to discuss point three and we'll come to your house Monday for supper, since we're inviting ourselves, we'll bring the steaks. Ribeyes okay?"

Bill sat up straight, "Damn straight Ribeyes are okay, aint that right babe."

Brenda simply laughed and nodded okay. None of us wanted dessert, we parted ways and headed for home. On the way Rosa asked why Bill had looked at Brenda concerning Sean's punishment.

"Bill was raised in a very abusive home, he nearly went to prison because of that. He intervened when his dad was beating his mom, had his dad died he'd have been guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Because he was only seventeen he was sentenced to three years probation and two hundred hours of community service, with his record being expunged at the end if he stayed out of trouble. He wrestles with the deep dark thought that he might one day be like his father, he won't but it still haunts him. That's why he looks to Brenda for balance, he doesn't know what a normal childhood is."

Rosa had tears in her eyes as we drove. She had one more question, why did they only have two kids if they liked being parents and they certainly had the means to support more. Another touchy one to address I thought to myself.

"Rosa wants a girl in the worst way. Two years ago she was pregnant with a little girl and miscarried late second trimester. It devastated her to the point she didn't want any more children, it's only been the last six months or so that she changed her mind and is ready to try again. Regardless of whether it's a girl or another boy she's gonna have her tubes tied after birth. She told me they aren't using any birth control, it just hasn't happened yet."

At home we discussed a partnership with Brenda as we sat on the loveseat. She kept rubbing her foot across my cock until she had it hard and smiled, the little cock hound. I decided to push the envelope, she'd opened the door earlier, I needed to know how serious she was.

"You still wanna be my little slut?"

"Anything you want baby, I'm yours."

"Come over here and suck my cock, then swallow every drop when I cum."

As she got on her knees and leaned toward me she looked in my eyes, "Whip it out big boy."

She had gotten quite good at head in the short time she'd been doing it and had me stiff legged bellowing like a mule in less than ten minutes. Pulling back, she opened her mouth showing me cum on her tongue, swallowed and opened her mouth again. I'd never asked her to do that and asked where she got the idea.

"I read it in one of those women's magazines at the doctor's office, those mags are full of soft porn and everybody thinks they're so wholesome. Did you like it?"

"I loved it I'm just surprised my innocent little bride would do that on her own."

"Innocent bride, I haven't been that since the first time you stuck your cock in my pussy and filled me with cum. I'm no longer innocent, I'm your little slut ... which by the way I love being."

I asked if she'd like me to return the favor. "Nope, I don't need to orgasm every time, I love knowing I can make you cum, I think it's a little different for women than it is for men. You can hold me in bed and play with me though, I like having your hands on my intimate parts. Or should I say your intimate parts since they're only for you?"

Brenda had to leave at noon on Monday, we didn't discuss her proposal at all, as she left, she said she'd see Rosa and me for supper. Bill had the grill fired up and ready for steaks as we arrived, Rosa went to the kitchen to be with Brenda as I migrated to the deck with the steaks. We shot the bull drinking a beer as the meat cooked, Brenda had done some fresh oven baked fries which went perfectly with the steaks. The boys went out to play and left the four of us to talk openly.

I started, "We spent most of Sunday afternoon and evening talking about this, here's what we think is fair and equitable. Neither of us have a problem with you being a full partner, one of my questions is how you plan to buy in. I've invested a lot of money and I don't think it would be right to simply give you half of something without you investing in it. I've found that what people get for nothing has little to no value. Any ideas? Oh, buy in for you and only you is sixty grand, any outside entity would be one hundred."

Brenda started, "That's a lot of money Walt, I'm not sure" and before she could continue Bill interjected.

"We can do that Walt, providing we can spread it out over a year. I can do ten grand every other month. Yes Brenda I see you giving me that look, but this is too good to pass up. I have work backed up two months as it is and more comes in every week, if I could find two reliable qualified plumber's I'd hire them on the spot. We can do this hon. Walt I can give you ten grand right away and then another every other month until it's paid in full."

I looked at Brenda, she didn't look convinced. "Brenda, you don't look comfortable."

"To be honest I'm not, even though I know he's right. I grew up poor, dirt poor, laughed at and ridiculed poor. My babies are never going to have that done to them. Yes Bill I know we have fifty in the bank, I'd still say no if we had a hundred and fifty, so I'm deferring to you sweetheart, you've always made sure we have more than enough, you wouldn't let me down now."

Rosa piped up, "Are you two in agreement? Brenda you told us you don't do anything big until you're both in agreement."

"Yes Rosa, I'm in agreement, my husband is right, going in as a partner with Walt would be stupid to pass up. We work well together he respects me and even before you came along he respected my marriage. He's never tried to hit on me or make sexual comments other than when we tell each other to fuck off. I see no reason to pass this by if we can come to an agreement."

We told them we'd contact our attorney who in turn would contact theirs, when all the I's were dotted, the T's crossed, and the money transferred Brenda would be a full partner and privy to all the inner workings of the business. Following hugs and handshakes we parted for home. Neither of us seemed to want to make love that night, we drifted off into slumber and remained that way until the alarm went off. As I dressed I watched her, first the bright white panties with tiny light pink colored hearts, the matching bra that held my play toys firmly. She saw me watching in the mirror and cupped her breasts wiggling them seductively.

Walking toward her she quickly pressed her body to mine so I couldn't feel her up.

"Walt I know you wanna feel and taste but honey I'm gonna be late and I open this morning. Please be a good boy, I'll reward you tonight ... promise."

I patted her butt and went about finishing dressing while I watched her finish, God she turned me on, so seductive, so eager to please me. I was literally living my dream when it came to married life. How could a guy ask for more?

By weeks end the lawyers had finished doing whatever it is they do for their exorbitant fees, the four of us signed papers, money was deposited into the business account and we shook hands. I told Bill of a guy in Michigan who I knew was wanting to relocate further south and he just happened to be my cousin, someone with a Master Plumbers license. I gave him Ernie's number and told him to wait until seven so I could make sure Ern was at home when he called. Bill wondered why the move.

"He's been with the same mechanical for eleven years, now that the sons have taken over the business is going to hell at a deafening speed, Ernie and his wife want out of the cold and out of Michigan. When I told him about you, he asked me to put him in contact, so, here ya go."

To some degree I was in the same pickle Bill was. Work was picking up, I was concerned I'd lose market share if I had to put people on hold too long. I called Ernie to let him know Bill would be calling, while I had him on the phone I asked if he knew any master sparks that might be interested in moving.

"You know Walt there is someone. Are you okay with girls?" I replied I was already partners with a gal. "Okay then, are you okay with minorities, cuz if you are, they just released a black girl and she does not want to go back to Detroit. Her name is Venessa, she's been a master a little over two years, is unmarried but a cute gal, maybe she'd meet mister right in your area. Oh, she's twenty six."

I got her phone number, Rosa and I talked about it at supper both agreeing she needed to be called. Rosa thought it might be a good idea for her to call, then let me handle the particulars. Vanessa picked up right away, Rosa introduced herself and why she'd called. After the niceties she told Vanessa she was going to put the phone on speaker so we could all talk together. Long story short I liked her work experience, her attitude and her credentials. We offered to cover her driving and lodging expenses if she wanted to come check us out.

Rosa told her to keep all her receipts including food and we'd settle up when she arrived. It was agreed upon that she would drive down the next week and work with us three days, four days later on a Sunday afternoon there was a knock at the front door. I answered, standing in front of me was a tall slender black girl with long black wavy hair and a smile as bright as daylight.

I smiled at her, "Let me guess. You're Vanessa. You're early, which is okay."

She reached her hand forward to shake my hand, by then Rosa was behind me and greeted her as well. We invited her in and to stay for supper, which she graciously accepted. I explained what Brenda and my plans were as soon as the building was ours. She commented that if she was hired, she liked the idea of working with another woman, not that she couldn't handle herself, it was just a better environment without horny guys leering. I asked if there was a lot of that, she responded only since the sons took over, the dad never allowed anything like that.

Rosa asked where she was staying, Vanessa replied she hadn't gotten a room yet. Rosa's eyes sparkled and I knew she was going to have her stay with us.

"Then you should stay here. We have a guest room with a separate bathroom, there's a lock on the door, we're newlyweds, you won't need to worry about Walt hitting on you, I keep him plenty busy. Please, stay with us, you'll be our first guest."

She was obviously not used to such open hospitality, I sensed she was going to decline so I spoke.

"My wife is right you should stay here. You'll have all the privacy you want or need, there's room in the driveway for your truck, there's also the added benefit of getting to know each other, we'll know by weeks end if we fit or not. And I mean that in a work sense, nothing else."

I watched as her shoulders relaxed and she took a deep breath. "You know, my city girl fear wants to say I should run like hell, but somehow I think you two are genuine. You being from Brazil I know he won't have a problem with me being black. I wonder, can I ride to the jobsite with you Walt instead of taking two vehicles? Rosa, I only have clothes enough for a few days, can I do some underwear in your laundry, I'll wear my work duds all week unless we run into something filthy."

I told her we'd be in new houses all week, to which she smiled and nodded. Rosa stood motioning for Vanessa to follow, I grabbed the bags out of her truck and took them to the room where Rosa was showing her the towels, extra toilet paper and other girl junk. Dropping them on the floor she told us she wanted to go to bed early, it had been a long drive. I told her we leave at six and I'd see her in the morning. I packed extra in my lunch box telling her what I'd made for sandwiches. I chuckled when she told me she'd get something from one of the food trucks, but thanks.

"Aint any food trucks Vanessa, there aren't any eating places for over a mile where we'll be at."

She smiled, "Then I'm eating what you're eating, chicken sandwiches sound fine."

"Okay, well why don't you toss your tools into my van, I'm gonna say goodbye to Rosa and I'll be right there."

While driving we engaged in small talk for a few minutes when she got serious.

"Do you kiss her goodbye every day?"

"Not only goodbye but hello when we see each other after work. We'll keep our affection to a minimum while you're with us, but we often stand in the kitchen and just hug, both of us were lonely and starved for affection when we met, we don't take each other for granted."

She was quiet for a few more minutes, "Boy, I'd love a relationship like that, not many guys from my neighborhood are that affectionate."

I looked at her and said, "Then find another neighborhood, just cuz you were raised there doesn't mean you have to die there. I moved from Northern Michigan and found the love of my life, what's to say you won't find yours?"

"I dunno, not a lot of brothers in the trades."

As I pulled into the jobsite I looked her dead in the eyes, "Where does it say you have to marry a brother as you call them. People are people Vanessa, skin color is nothing more than that, what's inside that person is what counts if they're the one you're meant to be with. White, black, red, green ... who gives a shit, my Rosa has relatively dark brown skin, that means nothing to me."

I opened the door and piled out, introducing Vanessa to Brenda, they seemed to hit it off immediately. With Vanessa and Brenda going full strength I had time to go look at our next project, which turned out to be a blessing. I met the general who was overseeing all the homes in that subdivision, he liked our work but was concerned we couldn't keep up. When I explained I was hiring another master bringing the company to a total of three his ears perked up.

That visit to the next house netted us another ten houses before the snow flew, they were going to have six more foundations ready before the frost went into the ground and would build those through the winter, we'd have indoor work all winter. When I returned Brenda grabbed my arm pulling me back outside before I could utter a sound.

"Hire that girl Walt. Don't fuck around and lose her, she's good, damned good, and she's no slacker. I've already probed her as far as moving and she has no reason not to if she has a job. Hire her you asshole."

I looked at her and laughed, "You're a full partner, hire her yourself you dumb cunt."

She punched me in the chest and laughed with me, "Dumb cunt indeed, you haven't called me that since I was an apprentice. Okay, I'm gonna offer her a job at master rate on a 90 day probationary period. Sound right?"

I nodded yes and went about terminating circuits at the panel. The turd herders were on site, we chose to eat lunch under a tree next door, they aren't always bad, but this was a young crew and had filthy mouths. I asked one if he ate with that mouth, he had no idea what I was talking about. They say it so often they don't even hear themselves. It gets tiring hearing the F bomb every other word.

"Walt, I offered Vanessa a job, she only has one question. She wants to know if she can stay with you guys the rest of the week so she can find an apartment. I told her one of our duplexes is open, she's gonna look at it tonight."

"I don't think Rosa will mind she likes Vanessa. How much stuff do you have to move from Michigan?"

"Not much, I lived in a furnished apartment on a month to month basis, which will be up the end of next week. Everything I have will fit in my pickup I'll cover it well with a tarp."

I said no more about it, at supper I brought up Vanessa's request to stay with us. Rosa was happy with that and told her in no uncertain terms she was more than welcome. I asked if she needed a cash advance to move, she shook her head no, she had plenty in savings, it would not be a burden to her.

"Tell me though Walt, will it be okay if I leave next Tuesday so I can stop in Flint to visit with my mom a few days. I'll be back here by Saturday afternoon. I'm going to look at the duplex now, if it's as nice as Brenda says I'm going to rent it right away."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers