Rosalita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a good daddy, I think I hit the jackpot. I often think back to the day we met, you looking up my dress, me with my legs spread slightly, my panties tight across my beaver and you looking right at the heart of me. God that makes me horny just talking about it."

I gestured toward the bedroom, she laughed and told me no way, Carli would be needing her bath soon. I knew the scope of our conversation was about to change when I saw her face change from fun to serious.

"Walt, with the bakery doing well I'm not needed there as much, Carla basically runs it anyway, your shops have work scheduled a month or more in advance. I want to hire someone to oversee the day to day financial responsibilities reporting directly to us, then I want to be a stay at home mom. And Walt, I want that house if we can swing it. They're asking two twenty five, you handle all of our household expenditures, we can do that can't we?"

I put my finger up as though I was saying give me a minute. After some thought I addressed her ideas.

"I think hiring a CFO to cover both businesses is a great idea, I think you staying at home full time with the babies is another great idea. Paying two and a quarter for that house isn't something I want to do."

As the tears formed in her eyes, I motioned her to come sit on my lap.

"I didn't say I don't want to buy it I just think they're asking too much. Even with us doing everything along with Bills help we're still going to drop fifty thou into that house to upgrade. Here's what I think we should do. We've enough in long term investments to buy it outright, we'll pay a penalty to withdraw early, but I think buying outright is wiser than financing. The money we'd have made on mortgage payments can go right back into out long term investments. Let's get ahold of Stewart and make an offer to purchase at one sixty five cash and see where they counter, we can decide then how far we want to go."

Wet sloppy kisses were administered upon my lips, she slid my hand inside her robe directly onto a bare breast and said softly, "The rest will be waiting for you, don't be too tired tonight, mama is gonna want it hard and deep. I'm thinking on my side, you always hit bottom like that. Maybe I'll wear that skirt I wore at the bakery the day we met, you can look up it at my hungry pussy. Sound like a deal?"

"Leave the dress off, stand above me on the bed in your white cotton panties, that vision was burned into my mind that day, I'll never forget how sexy that was. Your pussy was all puffy and pushing against the fabric. Are you sure we don't have time for a quickie?

"I'll put Carli in the playpen, meet me in the laundry room with your cock out, I don't have anything on under this robe."

As she walked in she grabbed my dick like a pull toy, leading me a few more feet to the dryer, leaning forward she looked back with a smile and wiggled her ass. I lifted the robe, found the promised land and entered, it was heavenly and over in ten minutes. I packed away my freshly washed dick and headed to the jobsite. As I walked into the building Brenda looked at me and smiled.

"I see by the look on your face you and Rosa were up to the same thing Bill and I were up to before I left. He insisted on a quickie, I was as horny as he was, so it didn't take much convincing to bend me over the washer while the boys slept."

I looked at her and laughed, "Dryer for us."

Our offer to purchase at one sixty five was rejected and countered with a price of two hundred, we countered with a final offer of one ninety cash, take it or leave it. The offer was accepted, Stewart wanted to meet us at the house that night. When we walked in he was standing next to a lady probably ten years his senior.

"Walt, Rosa, this is my half sister, she's the one selling the house. I'd told her about you kids and your plans to keep things as they are except for the stuff that has to be brought up to code. That was what clinched the deal for her, she doesn't need the money, she just didn't want to give it away or see it torn down."

We hugged and talked for a half hour, mountains of memories for those two within the walls. We set up a tentative closing date for ten days later, then went our separate ways. As soon as it was ours we hired the heating/cooling contractor and Bill's company to start on the new plumbing. I was working nights and weekends updating the wiring. It was three weeks before Christmas and Rosa was due anytime when we took up permanent residence in our house with the picket fence.

We had arranged for my mother to spend Christmas with us, as fate would have it Rosa went into labor four days after mom arrived. Our second daughter entered the world and our lives on December twentieth, my mom's birthday, there was no debate in my mind or Rosa's as to what we would name her. It would be Pauline, after my mom. She said it was the best Christmas gift she could have ever imagined.

Winter came and went, spring was knocking at our door as the crocuses, daffodils and tulips began peeking out from the ground, as the days warmed they began to blossom. It was not unusual for me to see Rosa and the kids on the front lawn waiting for daddy to get home. We were busy getting Rosa pregnant again, in fact we did that once more, filling all four upstairs bedrooms.

Rosa did replant the once existing rose garden, it's the envy of all those walking by in the evening, it's been featured in the home and garden section of the local paper twice since she's re-done it. Our two oldest are now in their early teens, it gets rather interesting at times as we try to remember what it was like to be a teen struggling with growing up. They're good kids, all of them, but they're kids. We never assume anything, we ask and then ask again.

Brenda and I still bend pipe and pull wire, just not to the degree we did when we wore a younger person's clothes. There is a crew of three under each of us at our respective shops. Rosa spends little to no time at the bakery anymore, being a mommy is her full time job, she meets weekly with our CFO and has access to anything regarding the business via her laptop and the internet. Three years ago we took the kids to mom's for Christmas in Northern Michigan. The kids had seen snow, but not that much snow, they had an absolute blast.

It was also the last time I'd see mother alive, she died in March of that year. Heart attack in her sleep and that was it. She had a place on the Lake that had been in her family for decades, Rosa and I decided to buy it and make it available for my sister and family if they wanted to use it. Rosa's mother visits twice a year every year, she's gotten to know her grandchildren and learned to mellow out, no more tiffs between she and Rosa.

So much has happened over these last fifteen years, most of it good. Rosa and I are as in love if not more so than the day I looked up her skirt. I marvel at times, she took a shy awkward goof like me and turned me into what she calls *the best dad in the world*. There are still situations where she has to stand directly in front of me, put her hands on my chest and say softly, "Breathe, exhale, breathe again, very good honey. I'm here."

We have no idea where the end will be, we're simply living life as it comes. We're blessed to be financially stable, our kids are well behaved for the most part, I can't imagine how life could be any better.

***

I hope you liked this story, have a great day.