Rosalita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa spoke up, "Oh you'll like it, Bill and Brenda are great landlords from all I've been told. I haven't seen the duplex but if it's anything like her house you'll be impressed."

Sitting on the couch later we heard a soft knock as Vanessa stuck her head in the door, "Hello, I'm back. Everybody decent?"

Rosa yelled, "Come on in. There's a house key on the side table next to you, put it on your key ring so we can lock the house if you aren't here."

Vanessa looked bewildered, "You're giving me a house key? You hardly know me, are you sure?"

I stood, walked to her and asked point blank, "Is there a reason we shouldn't trust you? No. Okay then, case closed. Come have some popcorn and a pop with us."

She laughed, "Nobody calls it pop but people from the upper Midwest, looks like I'll fit in well."

After going to her room, she grabbed a Dr. Pepper from the fridge and sat with us. She had on a long shirt that I assumed was what she slept in, not at all revealing. It was easy to now see how slender she was and that her breasts fit perfectly with the rest of her body, not too large and anything but tiny. I figured a solid B cup, as she sat across from us, I handed her a bowl of corn, Rosa turned off the TV and we had time to talk some before bed.

She was originally from Flint, had apprenticed in Detroit where she was initially hired, finished her journeyman training there and made the decision to get away from all the crime. She was hired by Lake Mechanical three years ago, tested and passed her masters two years ago. The boys that took over from their dad had never spent a day on the jobsite, they were college grads and had no idea how to run a mechanical business. Vanessa said at its height they employed four electricians, three plumbers and two heating/cooling crews installing more equipment than anyone else in a hundred mile radius.

Following the dads heart attack he sold it to the boys, from that point forward everything was about how much money they could extract from the business, in less than eighteen months, with her now gone they had one electrician, one plumber and one HVAC crew left. The old adage of *the father builds the business and the sons destroy it* came to mind. Her mom still lived in Flint her dad had been employed at the state DOT for over thirty years, but was now in a nursing home for those with Dementia. He didn't even know her mom anymore, which was heart breaking.

When she told her mom she might be moving she said her mom was actually pleased, it was time she stepped out into the world beyond the state lines of Michigan. There was no way of knowing how long her dad would live in his present state, she said they prayed he would go to sleep and never wake. She told us he's so confused with no idea where he is or why he's there. The last time she'd seen him it took her two days to stop crying.

Vanessa worked with us the rest of the week proving herself worthy of her masters and our decision to offer her work. She rented the duplex from Brenda right away, the three of us had been going over every night after supper to paint and clean. Friday at supper she said she was going to head back home the next day if I didn't mind, her dad had taken a turn for the worse and she wanted to make sure she saw him before he may die. Then she smiled at both of us.

"I haven't heard the headboard banging against the wall all week, I imagine you guys need some alone time by now. I know I sure as hell would if I had a steady guy."

Rosa piped in at that point, "Speaking of guys, one of my delivery guys might be to your liking. He's tall, muscular from his job and he's handsome as can be. He's from Hawaii, has that deep bronzed skin tone, you two would look good together, you aren't much darker than him."

Vanessa half grinned and half smirked, "We'll see, that needs to be put that on the back burner for now, but I would like to meet him eventually."

Vanessa hit the road right after breakfast Saturday morning, Rosa and I sat at the table discussing business for a half hour or so when she stood.

"She's not coming back for something she left anymore, pull your pants down and move back so I can sit on your cock."

As she opened her robe exposing her naked body, she slid down my pole and hissed in my ear, "Oooo, I've needed this so bad. Do me Walt, I need to feel you spitting cum inside me. And when we're done here, you're going to ride me in our bed after lunch, so save a little energy."

With her tits in my face it was my husbandly duty to play with and suck those lovely play things while I pushed into her steamy box. My gosh she was wet, there was a ring of her natural juices lathered around the base of my cock as she rode me into the sunset. She came first, yelling my name as her body convulsed and jerked, I love how she cums, there's no faking that. I was right behind her as my butt lifted us off the seat, my cock was pulsing as it shot deep into my wife, she was squealing telling me she could feel it. As I lowered back onto the chair she slumped forward draped over me, head alongside mine.

When our breathing returned near normal she whispered, "You're so good to me Walt, I needed your cock in such a bad way. Thank you for making love to me."

Her head snapped quickly looking toward the front hallway. "Did you just hear something? I thought I heard the latch click."

I shook my head no she was imagining things. After sorting the laundry together and getting it started, we showered then dressed to do our weekly grocery shopping. As we strolled the aisles, her pushing and me putting items in the cart as we normally do, she stopped a minute.

"You know, I sorted Vanessa's clothes this morning, that girl has some mighty sexy undies. Would you like me to wear sexy stuff for you? I will, just not at work, it's too easy to see through those white bakers clothes. Should I get some sexy panties and bras like hers?"

"Well babe, I haven't seen hers, if you want to, I would love to see you in *come fuck me* panties and lingerie, but you don't have to. You make dick just as hard in cotton panties, it's up to you honey."

She asked if I would clear the table and do the few dishes so she could freshen up before we played. My dick was stirring just thinking about another romp with my bride. Making my way down the hall I called her name. She responded *in the bedroom*.

I walked through the door and had an instant hardon, there lay my Rosa on her tummy with a funny looking kind of pillow under her hips, her ass was elevated, her legs were parted enough for me to see those thick puffy lips guarding the opening to her pussy. There was just enough light from the candles to see droplets of her natural juice on the few hairs covering the labia. I was dropping clothes on the floor as I approached, Rosa was looking back smiling as I went.

I moved behind, bent over and kissed each side of her wiggly ass, then asked about the new pillow.

"It's something I found online, Delores at work has knee issues and she told me about the pillows. She has one that's higher so her husband can do her doggy without her knees hurting. I saw this one and knew I had to have it. Now be a good boy and fill mama's pussy with baby batter. I'm getting so excited about having a real bun in the oven soon."

I slid the tip up and down to lubricate and pushed forward, going in and out only a few inches, she moved her butt side to side like an invitation to give her more, finally telling me in her pleading voice.

"Don't tease baby, put it all the way in, please. I need it hard and deep, don't tease anymore, let me have it."

So I did, I rode her like a two dollar whore, pushing into her with all the gusto I could manage, using full strokes, hitting bottom every time, as she began to cum I gave her right ass cheek a playful slap, which caused her to squeal and push back into me harder. I could feel it rising and so could she.

"Here it comes Walt, oh my God I can feel it, ohhhhh. Ahh, Ahh, shoot baby, give me all your cum. It's so warm and creamy."

I had my back arched as much as possible, my groin was pressed tight to her vulva as my dick spit again and again until it was no more than a trickle. Still she continued to push back against me, looking up I noticed she had her arms extended, hands on the headboard, no wonder she was pushing so hard. My sexy little bride, finding new ways to make our love life better, I truly was living the dream. After regaining a modicum of composure, I suggested a shower, she shook her head no.

"I want it on my back before we go to sleep, I want my ankles on your shoulders. I've been a week without cock, I need to be drilled hard and deep, I'll give you time to rest before you go spelunking in my horny cave."

Her wish was my command, I set the alarm for six in the evening as we lay together in our bliss. Waking to the soft chime I rolled her onto her back, opened her legs and slid my cock into the hilt. Still half asleep she grinned and went *OOOF* as our pelvis touched. It was a slow tender time of love making, lots of kissing and fondling her breasts, she twiddled the hair on my chest wrapping her fingers through it, pinching a nipple once or twice. After we finished I reached out pulling her up, I helped her to the potty and sat her down as I adjusted the shower. Hearing the mixture of our comingled cum hit the water made us both smile. Soon we would be leaving it in place hoping one of my soldiers made it through her cervix and found a fertile egg.

Sunday was another fun day, we enjoyed each other twice before surrendering to fatigue and sore body parts. By Tuesday morning she wanted it again, both of us were late for work, Brenda laughed and said, "Newlyweds."

Tuesday night we satisfied each other orally before sleep. Wednesday evening we got a text from Vanessa saying she couldn't leave before Sunday afternoon, something to do with her dad. She wouldn't get to us before Monday, did she mind if she spent night with us and she'd move Tuesday evening. Of course there was no issue, Rosa asked if we should expect her for supper, Vanessa told her no, she'd eat on the way expecting to reach our place by nine. Thursday and Saturday night Rosa wanted to make love again, she was taking no chances.

We knocked off early Tuesday, Vanessa, Rosa and I ventured to her home, the back of her truck was full and she had pulled a small enclosed u-haul for the items that absolutely couldn't get wet. She'd had clear weather the entire trip but wisely had taken no chances. By nine we had her completely moved, she had a bedroom set and a recliner for furniture and was excited about shopping for the other items she needed in the coming weekend. I enquired if she would have enough money, she immediately let me know she was just fine, she'd been preparing for something like this for two years.

Rosa told me on the way home I needed to let it be, Vanessa was a big girl and obviously knew what she could or couldn't afford. She also told me Vanessa had invited her along, and did I mind?

"Why would I mind? I've got yard work to take care of Saturday morning, you may as well go with her instead of sitting in the house waiting for me to finish."

She commented she'd make sure the laundry would be done and folded in the morning. Rosa texted telling me they were finished buying furniture and she had set up a delivery date, they were going to the mall. Vanessa wanted to visit Victoria's.

Rosa ******

"I've seen your undies Vanessa, they're sexy. I may look at some at Victorias, I think Walt would like that a lot."

"From the sounds of last Saturday he's quite happy with your cotton panties."

"You did come back, I told Walt I was sure I'd heard the door latch click. Oh shit. How much did you see?"

"I didn't look, it was pretty obvious what was going on from the sounds of flesh slapping together and your continual moaning of *fuck me*, it wasn't hard to figure out."

I lowered my head into my hands, "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Why would you be embarrassed? I can only hope my marriage someday will be as exciting and loving as you two are. There can be no doubt in anyone's mind that you two are together for life. Like I said, I want my marriage to be like yours."

"Okay, but with all the sexy stuff you have now, why are we going to Victoria's?

Vanessa had a devious smile. "If that Hawaiian guy is as cute as you say, I might need something new to tease with, besides, we need to find you something exciting to wear under those dresses."

Looking at a display of tiny little panties that would cover nothing I looked at Vanessa, "Walt calls these *come fuck me* panties. I have some nice bikini and hip hugger type, but nothing slinky like these."

Vanessa seemed on edge about the next question. "Do you shave?" I shook my head no. "Neither do I, there are ways to trim lightly and not have a forest sticking out the sides, I'll show you at home. Now, let's find you something in silk, once you've worn silk you'll want to wear it every day."

Walt ******

When the girls returned, they were all laughter and small talk followed by soft girl kind of laughter, you know, the kind where they know what's going on but no one else does. I'd made up some brats and beans, after supper they excused themselves to our bedroom, Rosa could see the confusion on my face.

Kissing me and whispering she smiled, "I got some new panties for your eyes only,Vanessa is going to show me how to trim so my bush doesn't stick out the sides. You'll be happy, promise."

After Vanessa had left she beckoned me to the bedroom where she stood in a pair of black silk transparent panties with a matching bra. My cock responded immediately. Moving her fingers along each side of the panty line that formed a V she pointed out there was no hair sticking out.

"You aren't planning to shave are you honey?"

"No, no I'd never do that. Vanessa helped me trim the sides so nothing stuck out. Do you like it?"

By now I had my clothes off standing in front of her with a hardon. I pushed down on it and let it slap my stomach as it snapped back into position."

"Was that a yes Walt?"

"it was a yes princess, am I going to be taking those off your body soon? Did Vanessa really trim your pussy? I mean, isn't that kind of personal?"

"Yes, she trimmed me. I slid my panties off, she trimmed with the scissors, I slipped the new ones on, she trimmed a little more and that was it. She's as much into a stiff cock as I am, neither of us were worried about it and now that I know how much to trim, I'll do it myself. These are silk Walt you should touch them."

I stepped forward and cupped her with my hand, sliding a finger between her quickly parting thighs, then rubbing up and down over those soft sexy panties.

She smiled after kissing me, "I knew you were going to feel me up, there was no way you would just feel how soft the material is. You're such a letch, but you're my letch. Just like I'm your slut. Come on, time to make love."

With the repairs having been completed for a final inspection on the building we were able to set up a closing date a week away. It had worked out quite well, between what I had in savings, what she had in savings and her inheritance we entered a new phase of our live's debt free. We'd purchased two relatively new work vans, one for Brenda the other for Vanessa, we'd also purchased one of the newer type higher vans to be used by the bakery. Rosa wanted to begin marketing as soon as the new bakery was ready.

After work each day Rosa would order pizza to be delivered at the new building about 5:30 giving Vanessa and I time to get there. Bill and his new hire, my cousin, were showing up as well. I'd only worked with Vanessa a little bit on the jobsites, it was doing this remodel that impressed me the most. Because we weren't changing the structure at all other than a fire wall, we could do it ourselves based on inspections. Tools fit in Vanessa's hands better than a lot of guys I knew she didn't shy away from anything that needed to be done.

With the wall up and two layers of 5/8 rock on both sides we satisfied the inspectors specs for a four hour burn rate. On Rosa's side we needed to get sprinkler fitters in, Bill knew all of them, we were allowed to help them thread and hang pipe, they needed to do all terminations. Rosa had found a bakery closing thirty miles away and got to them before they set up an auction, she bought their oven, mixers, proofers and walk-ins. I hired the refer guys I knew to disassemble and reassemble the walk-in freezers and coolers, with Bill being a master plumber and me being a master electrician we were done having to spend money on other trades.

Doing our own electrical and plumbing saved us over twenty thousand bucks. It took us five weeks to complete, the signage for Rosa's Bakery went up on a Friday, a trial run was done on Saturday and she opened the doors Monday morning at six thirty. By weeks end they were running out of the most popular items, and she was looking for another worker. Our love life was suffering because of the long hours we put in every day of the week. We hadn't had much alone time during the entire process, if we made love two times in a week that was a lot, now that it was done, we determined to get back into our normal routine of four to five times a week, or more.

The reintroduction to a revitalized love life happened quite by accident. She and I were in the new bakery late on a Friday doing inventory so she could call in an order Monday. As we turned out lights and moved toward the door she stopped.

"Walt, I think we need to add some security lighting here in the back, it's dark." A devious look came over her face. Sliding her arms around my neck she said in a smoky voice,

"You know big boy we've never christened the other store or either of your shops, I think we should change that starting with the new store. I've fantasized you bending me over one of the tables and ravaging my body. It's dark enough we could do it here, over at the mixing table."

I began unbuttoning her dress as she opened my shirt, dropping her dress onto the floor she stood in one of her new outfits, white silk panties and bra with a white belt and white patterned stockings. I was staring as she unbuckled my pants, sliding them down and letting them drop, there was a loud clunk as my buckle hit the floor. Grabbing my dick like a pull toy she led me to the table, bent over, pulled the gusset to the side, looked at me and said, "fuck".

With my drawers on the floor I plowed into that wet warm love hole, pushing all the way in with one stroke. When I hit bottom, I heard her whisper. "Oh Yes".

Gripping either side of the table she was pushing back as I slammed into her, time after time until I sensed her beginning to tense, a telltale sign she was close. I picked up the rhythm and force, she arched her back and pushed back as hard as she could, letting out a slow soft moan before speaking through the climax.

"Oh Walt it's so deep, so good. When can I have a baby Walt, I want a baby."

I was still pistoning like an engine running on nitro when it hit, the end of my cock felt like it was going to blow apart, I jammed forward with every spurt, making sure it went deep. When I pulled out, she didn't need to squeeze the Kegel muscles to see a river of cum, we'd contributed so much that it ran out of her plopping onto the floor. With my dick swinging freely I walked to the sink area, wetted a towel with warm water, cleaned Rosa and then stood her up. Her panties were coated with cum as she slipped them back in place, I held onto her until she was steady on her feet.

Helping her dress I was putting my clothes back on, we didn't say a thing, the only sound was our heavy breathing. I pulled her to me and whispered *thank you, that was delicious*. Without missing a beat she looked into my eyes with her look of sincerity and seriousness combined.