Rosalita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean I can have a baby Walt? I really want a baby."

Holding her tight, left hand on her butt, right hand softly rubbing her back, "Yes Rosa, you can have a baby, I'm as ready to be a daddy as you are to be a mommy. Go off the pill as soon as you want to. I love you Rosa."

We stood kissing as the tears intermingled with our lips, tears of great joy and anticipation, kisses of passion and devotion to each other. As we walked into our house later we were hand in hand like the two innocent lovers we had been over a year ago. Rosa went off the pill right away, it now became a matter of running the play over and over until we got it right.

Vanessa had asked when she was going to meet this delivery guy Rosa had told her about. We set up a meet and greet date at our house for the following Friday, we'd have supper together and then see where it went. I was not prepared for this guy, he was gargantuan from my point of view, at least six foot five, probably two eighty or a little better, didn't look like he had an ounce of fat on his body, long dark black hair in a ponytail framing the Polynesian facial features, the kicker was his name. Akela, meaning graceful and noble.

Mind you I'm tall, but I was looking up at this fella. I thought Vanessa was going to cum in her jeans on the spot, and I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw his pants tighten in the front. They shook hands, she grabbed two beers never letting go of his hand and they disappeared onto the patio. I looked at Rosa, she at me and we burst out in laughter. She grabbed my waistband and pulled me to her.

"What do you think the chances are those two are gonna get laid tonight? I'm glad he's tall, she's almost six one, they'll meet together in the middle with ease. Speaking of meeting in the middle, I'll be ovulating again tomorrow, I think tomorrow is the day a seed gets planted, and if it doesn't, we're still gonna have fun screwing."

The pork steaks were on the grill, potatoes in the oven nearly done and Rosa was cooking fresh green beans in a pan with a soy sauce/garlic mix, something she and I had about once a week. As we began putting things on the table it was as if those two were in a separate universe, I called twice with no response, I finally stood in front of them. Vanessa looked up with a confused look on her face.

"Time to eat, I'm pretty sure that's why we've been cooking."

Yuks and chuckles came from their mouths, after standing he reached out his hand, Vanessa took it as if surprised, like no one had ever done that before. It was a nice enough evening we'd set up on the patio, walking to the table he never let go of her hand, at the table he pulled her chair out helping her scoot it forward. It was obvious looking at Vanessa that she was on cloud nine. Conversation between the four of us was sparse, between those two it was nonstop. Laughing, patting the others hand or touching an arm, all the time smiling profusely.

Following cleaning up we asked if they'd like to play cards or a board game. Vanessa looked at Akela, then at Rosa, then back to Akela before speaking.

"Can we take a rain check? We both have things we need to tend to tonight. Another time maybe?"

Standing on the porch as they left we noticed they had talked at least a minute before they drove away. My bride giggled, "They have things they need to do, yeah, like screw each other into the mattress. Mark my words Walt, she'll be a much happier woman when you see her Monday morning."

We were vegging on the couch Sunday afternoon binge watching a murder mystery series on Netflix when Rosa's phone indicated a text.

Vanessa* Hey, got time to talk?

Rosa* Sure, call me.

When the phone rang I knew this wasn't going to be a hello we had fun kind of conversation, I got up, washed what few dishes we'd ignored after lunch, grabbed a beer and changed the TV to an MMA channel. Forty minutes later she plopped next to me and snuggled in. I knew she had things to tell me and turned off the TV.

"So what's the scoop babe?" I asked.

"Holy cow, you aren't gonna believe all that's transpired in the last 24 hours. When I asked what they'd talked about in the drive he had asked if she was on birth control, when she said no he told her he needed to get some condoms and he'd meet at her house. He left just a few minutes before she called me. When I asked how it was, she sort of squealed and said FANTASTIC. She told me wasn't huge, probably seven or so and not super fat, but he had plenty to make her kitty purr, then she emphasized the words ... three times."

Rosa continued. "She said he was gentle but definitely let her know what he wanted, he wasn't pushy or abusive, just sort of took charge like you do. You let me know what you want and then you take it in a loving way. I guess that's what he's like."

I asked her if Vanessa had said whether they were getting together again or not.

"Yeah, I'd say so. He's moving in with her this coming weekend. He wanted her to live with him, but her place is bigger, who knows where this might end? Hey, enough of this murder mystery stuff, take me to bed and destroy my pussy, I want a baby."

We started out doggy, then went to missionary finishing with her on her side, leg on my shoulder. When she came, she was digging her heel in so hard it hurt. I was slow getting to the climax, as I was near, she sensed it and started talking.

"Put a baby in me Walt, send your sperm deep, I have an egg waiting for that little swimmer. Please Walt, put a baby in my tummy."

I blasted off in seconds, I was exhausted. As we relaxed, she dropped her foot to my chest and massaged me rubbing her foot back and forth, at one point curling her toes and pulling the hair. I slapped her ass which only made her do it harder. I got up to get a washcloth as I normally do, she stopped me.

"Not tonight hon, I want every little scrap of cum inside me. Get those orange panties, the heavy cotton ones, they're tight and will trap all that baby goodness inside. This is the one hon, I just have that feeling inside."

Vanessa and Akela moved in together and were like a couple who'd been married twenty years. It was sweet to watch that hulk of a man being so protective and gentle with his tall slender ebony Adonis. Brenda was all bubbly on a Thursday morning, you couldn't pry the smile off her face. At lunch I told her to spill the beans.

"I'm pregnant. Didn't want to say anything until I was certain, I just know it's a girl this time."

Three weeks later as I walked in after work my little vixen slithered into my arms, looked deeply in my eyes and whispered. "Welcome home daddy." I stepped back in disbelief. "Uh, huh, it's for sure, you're going to be a papa. Judging by how far along she said I am we conceived that night when we finished on my side. I'm gonna have to save those orange panties to use for the next baby."

"Rosa, we haven't had this one yet."

"I know, but we're gonna have a house full of kids. I've been training Carla to take over my position so when the baby comes I can stay home to nurse, I'll run the financials at home through the computer. I have this all planned out sweetheart, all you need to do is keep planting babies in my tummy and being the wonderful husband you are. It'll be great."

When Brenda and Vanessa went full time at the new shop it left me shorthanded. My sister's oldest boy was nineteen and lost ... metaphorically speaking. He'd tried college and dropped out in less than two months, since then he'd had a few jobs but didn't apply himself. Kept telling his mother he didn't want to go to school anymore, he wanted to work, something like Uncle Walt did after high school. His timeline was a bit off, there had been two years of tech school in there before working full time.

When sis called, I told her I could use him and would train him, but I wasn't going to put up with any shit. The first time he missed work without being sick or showed up with a hangover he was on the bus back north. He could live with us for a month, by then he should have enough saved to rent a one bedroom apartment Bill and Brenda had above their garage. He'd be on his own, but Bill and Brenda would be fifty feet away. Roger showed up on a Saturday morning and started off in a bad way.

Rosa was showing heavily, her tummy was now leading her way. Dipshit Roger said something to her about being knocked up. I thought fire was going to come out of her eyes as she approached him.

With her heavy Spanish accent she proceeded to chew his ass. "What did you say smartass? Did you say I was knocked up? Knocked up is what happens when a stupido like you shoots his wad into his girlfriend when he said he'd pull out. Change your attitude or I'll personally put your skinny ass back on that bus."

To say things changed instantly would not be inaccurate. From that point on things went smoothly, Roger stayed out of her way and she didn't pick at him. By the end of the month he had saved enough to rent the garage apartment, we did a grocery shopping with him as our housewarming gift. I had put him in one of the older work vans which provided him with transportation, he was learning quickly and grasp the concept sooner than many others I'd worked with.

Rosa was big as a barn so to say, Brenda was on pins and needles wanting hers to be born, they'd found out it was a girl, we got word from Bill that their little girl had been born four days before Rosa went into labor. She insisted I make love to her that night, slow, not very deep, she on her knees, me sliding in and out gently. She didn't cum and I felt badly, she would hear none of it, she didn't need to cum, as long as my needs were met, she was happy.

Our little Carlita made her entrance into this world at 4:57 on a dark rainy morning. Three days later we brought her home, I loved watching my bride and new mommy nurse her, those little lips wrapped around mommie's dark tan nipple, a drop of milk leaking out the side of her mouth once in a while. The soft cooing noises she would make when she had a breast in her mouth, what a noisy eater, always making some sort of noise as she sucked.

Akela and Vanessa had been together for a while and were making noises about getting married. When I jokingly commented he wasn't from the neighborhood she shot right back that she'd found a new sandbox to play in. About that time her dad passed away, she took Akela back home with her for the funeral, she told Rosa that her mother fell in love with him instantly, impressed with how well he treated Vanessa and watched over her. While there she told her mom they were intending to marry soon and would she consider coming to live with or near them. Now that her dad was dead there was nothing to hold her mother in Flint any longer.

A week later her mom called and accepted her invitation with one condition, she was only staying with them until she found a place of her own, she had plenty of money to live on, once her home in Flint sold, she would move. It was also about the time that Akela officially proposed to Vanessa, who graciously accepted, setting the date for April. Her mother arrived in early March, life was good for them.

The businesses continued to grow, Rosa's was outgrowing both facilities, we ended up buying an older closed grocery store, it was too small for a modern grocery store, it was just right for us. After moving everything from the two individual bakeries into one building she started contracting with outlets to sell her bakery, it took off like gangbusters. With the font half of the store now open we decided to open a lighting store, a place customers could and see the fixtures that would be in their homes.

Carlita was four months old before Rosa's mother came to visit, and when she did it wasn't pleasant. She foolishly took it upon herself to try telling Rosa how to raise our baby and that everything we were doing was wrong. It didn't take two days for Rosa to issue the ultimatum, either shut up and enjoy the time she had left or pack her bags and fly home the next day. She closed her mouth and actually had a nice five-day visit after that. Our little girl was fifteen months when it dawned on me that Rosa had begun weaning her, when I asked why she smiled, grabbed me by the belt, pulled me tight to her and whispered.

"Because it's time for you to give me another baby, that's why. As soon as I'm ovulating, we're gonna screw every day until I'm pregnant again."

Vanessa and Akela decided to honeymoon in Hawaii where the remnants of his family still lived. She told me that by and large she was readily accepted, but like every other family there were one or two sourpusses to dampen the setting from time to time. With early spring upon us new home construction picked up again, in July Vanessa announced she was with child. I recall Rosa saying it must be the water because we were all young couples and pregnant about the same time.

We had been busy with work and relocation and all the stuff associated with those events and Rosa wasn't pregnant yet. We farmed out our little girl to Vanessa's mom for a weekend and went away. We told no one where we were going with the intention of squirreling ourselves away somewhere to do nothing but screw all weekend. I noticed she had packed the orange panties, she was convinced this was the right time, she was ovulating over the next few days and we were going to plant as much seed as possible.

She had found a resort approximately one hundred miles from home, six cabins on a private lake. When Rosa told her she was going to get pregnant while there the lady told her she'd put us in the last cabin, there would only be three other couples there, we'd have lots of privacy. We arrived Friday night about nine, had a quick snack and adjourned to the playground. We undressed each other without much foreplay, she wanted me in her and told me she didn't need any build up.

Kissing has always been a large part of our love making, as we kissed she told me softly, "In me, put it in me. I want a baby growing in me by the time we get home. Hurry."

We didn't leave the cabin other than to eat until we drove away late Sunday afternoon, to say we were busy planting seed would be an understatement.

The second pregnancy came about much faster, by what was supposed to be her second period after our weekend away she was already throwing up mornings and smiling every time she did. She was about six months along and her tummy stuck out further than the first one, we thought maybe it was twins, not so. She just happened to be carrying this one all in front. After a lovemaking session we lay cuddling.

"Walt, I happened by that old Victorian place down on Wells Street, where downtown used to be. It's for sale ... a long pause ... and it has a white picket fence. With the downtown now rerouted there's next to no traffic. Can we go look at it hon? I won't pressure you, promise, I just want to see what it's like."

We arranged to meet the realtor at the house on a mid-week evening, he was wise enough to open, give us an overview and then waited on the porch as we explored, neither of us liked the hard sell tactic so many people used. He was an older gentleman, probably mid-sixties, and seemed bothered by nothing. Of the few questions we had he was instant to answer, relating to us he'd been born in that house and raised there until his ninth birthday when his dad was transferred due to work. He and his wife had moved back to Indianapolis about ten years prior, he'd been widowed a bit less than three years ago.

The mechanicals were old, the wiring was severally outdated along with the plumbing. As I brought those items up to me he smiled,

"Then I guess you kids should make an offer with those things in mind, no way of knowing what the owner might accept, but you never know unless you ask."

It was a lovely two and a half story turn of the century Victorian, on an acre and a half lot, the original woodwork and trim was in very good shape considering it was over one hundred years old, and, let's not forget what the most important thing for Rosa was ... It had a white picket fence across the front of the lot. Along the sidewalk leading to the porch were beds of annuals and perennials, being early fall the mums were loaded with buds, in a matter of weeks they would be in full bloom. To the right of the wrap around porch on three sides was what used to be a rose garden according to Stewart, the realtor.

I could see the gears turning in her head, she was already envisioning what the yard would look like revitalized and back to its glory days status. There were four bedrooms on the second floor with jack and Jill bathrooms between a pair of rooms on either side of the hall. The first floor had a large master bedroom with an attached bathroom and large shower. The house was dated, there was no arguing about that, on the other hand it had great potential. When we left I could see the excitement in her eyes, we didn't talk about it on the way home.

I paid the babysitter and Rosa took her home, no way was I taking a young girl home alone, to many people with perverted imaginations. If Rosa came along with the baby, fine, but not by myself. I had changed and was lying in bed waiting for her, she checked the baby and came to bed. I watched her undress making loving comments about her big tummy, she turned sideways, put her hands under her tummy, pointed a finger at me and said.

"You did this, you and that fire hose between your legs."

Slipping her panties off she pulled the nightie over her head and scooted under the covers with me. She had her hand on my dick as I softly stroked my hand across her tummy, our little bun in the oven was unusually active, I loved feeling it move around and kick. At one pint she went *oof*, then said, "As if I don't have to pee enough this one has to lie against my bladder tonight."

With the covers pulled tight to our necks she lifted for a kiss and then said softly, "Am I too big to make love with? I know I really stick out with this one."

"Do you have a preference, I'm ready anytime you are."

"Thanks baby, I don't feel very sexy when I'm this big, but I still love when you ravage my body and make me squeal. Can we do it doggy, I know how you love to watch my tits swing in the mirror as we move. Not hard though honey, I'm feeling shallow for whatever reason."

I helped her onto hands and knees, with my hands on her hips we seemed to find each other without any guidance, I aimed, she adjusted a little and I slid in with little to no effort. We developed a slow steady pace, she'd had one orgasm and was on her way to another when she whispered loudly.

"A little harder honey, I need it a little harder, and you can go deep now that I've adjusted. Fuck me Walt, like the night we made this baby."

We rooted and groaned and let out long moans as orgasmic pleasure overtook our bodies. After cleaning we slipped back into bed, she was in one of those needy moods, I remained quiet as I let her talk, it's always better that way. At least for she and I.

"Walt, am I still a good lay? Have I stretched out a lot, does my body turn you off?"

"Rosalita, it's time for you to stop thinking this way, if I didn't get turned on by you there's no way I'd make love to you. Of course you're a good lay, seems to me we both had noisy orgasms, that doesn't happen unless it's good."

With her snuggled in tight to my body we drifted off to sleep. My internal alarm clock was right on time, at 5:10 I was awake, I quietly got out of bed, showered, dressed and made it to the kitchen to start the day. All of us were working together on a light industrial project that day, I'd told Brenda I wouldn't be there until seven or just after. Rosa and I were at the table when we heard little miss Carlita stirring, I loved these mornings I got to stay home later than usual, Carlita was always so cheerful and fun to be with when she woke. As I played with and fed her, I noticed Rosa staring at me. I gave her the *what* look.